Being Spoiled by the Villain...

By Xiaoshuo_

Little cannon fodder Lin Nuan finally came to her senses after experiencing: liking the male protagonist and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 20

4.6K 96 6
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 20

    Lin Nuan opened her eyes and woke up, only to find herself lying on the hospital bed again. Like Lin's mother said, she always seems to be hurt during this time. But this time, she turned out to save Pei Xu.

    Saving Pei Xu...

    She herself felt a little unbelievable, but at that critical moment, she hardly hesitated. It's like a physical instinct...

    Lin Yang and Lin's father, Lin's mother, were by her side. Seeing her wake up, Lin Yang immediately looked at her and asked, "Nuan Nuan, are you awake? Don't you feel any discomfort?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but struggled to sit up from the bed. However, as soon as she moved, a sharp pain came from the injured part of her abdomen.

    Lin Nuan frowned, Lin Yang hurriedly stepped forward to support her and said, "Don't move, I'll help you." As he spoke, he helped Lin Nuan up, and then put a pillow behind her.

    Lin Nuan leaned on the bed, her eyes suddenly turned to every corner of the ward, as if she was looking for someone.

    Her reaction fell into Lin Yang's eyes, and Lin Yang's face darkened.

    At this moment, Mother Lin looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "Nuan Nuan, what happened to you this time? How did you behave so well that you were stabbed by someone?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, her gaze remained fixed. somewhere.

    Seeing that she didn't respond, Mama Lin just stood there dumbfounded, so she called out again: "Nuan Nuan?"

    Lin Nuan finally came to her senses, she looked at Mama Lin, not knowing what to say to her for a while. everything.

    Lin Yang said at this time: "Mom, Nuan Nuan just woke up and needs a good rest, don't ask her so much."

    Mother Lin didn't speak, and Lin Yang continued at this moment: "You and Dad are also here I've been watching all night, now go back and have a good rest."

    "But..." Mama Lin was obviously worried, she looked at Lin Nuan, and was about to say something when Lin Yang interrupted: "Don't worry, here With me, I will take care of Nuannuan."

    "Yes." Father Lin also stepped forward at this time and said, "There is Lin Yang here, so don't worry. Let's go back first, have a good rest, and come back to replace him at night."

    Mother Lin nodded, She looked at Lin Yang and said, "Then what's the matter, remember to call me."

    "Yeah." Lin Yang nodded.

    Mother Lin looked at Lin Nuan again: "Nuan Nuan, your dad and I are going back first, and we will come to see you in the evening. Remember to listen to the doctor and rest well."

    Lin Nuan nodded, feeling a little guilty in her heart. Especially when I just heard Lin Yang say: Father Lin and Mother Lin stayed here all night.

    She is always so willful, making her parents worry about her time and time again. Before her wings were full enough, she always thought that she had grown up.

    The moment she was in a trance, Father Lin and Mother Lin had already walked out of the ward. At this moment, Lin Yang came over and looked at her and asked, "Who were you looking for just now?"

    Lin Nuan was still in a daze, but when she heard Lin Yang's question, she immediately came back to her senses. She looked at Lin Yang and asked, "Who am I looking for? Why don't I understand what you mean." She actually understood, so she felt a little guilty at this moment.

    Lin Yang looked at her: "Nuan Nuan, you can't lie to me."

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but Lin Yang continued at this moment: "You got hurt this time, it's related to that guy named Pei Xu, isn't it? What's his relationship?"

    Lin Yang asked the same question before. Lin Nuan's answer back then was 'I have nothing to do with him', this time, she also used this sentence to tell Lin Yang.

    But Lin Yang obviously didn't believe her words. He looked at Lin Nuan and said, "It doesn't matter? It doesn't matter, you will get hurt to save him?"

    Lin Nuan's pupils dilated, she never thought that Lin Yang would be so Find out about it soon.

    As if seeing her thoughts, Lin Yang said at this moment: "Pei Maocai has been arrested, and my parents should know about it soon. How long do you think you can keep it a secret?"

    Lin Nuan didn't say anything, she didn't want to hide anything, she just didn't know how to say it.

    Lin Yang looked at her: "Nuan Nuan, I don't care about the relationship between you and Pei Xu, but from now on, I won't allow you to see him again, and I won't allow you to have any relationship with his family anymore."

    Lin Yang The words came intermittently. Lin Nuan's eyes dimmed, and Pei Xu's words came back to her mind -

    'What is your purpose? '

    He has the memory of the previous life, he remembers all the past, he hates his own, and thinks that he is always the same as the previous life. In his opinion, all the things she did before had other purposes.

    So, what is the relationship between her and Pei Xu? Putting aside those things in the previous life, the relationship between her and Pei Xu is destined to be just two parallel lines that cannot intersect, and there will be no relationship. Not to mention, those things that straddle her and Pei Xu cannot be crossed at all.     She looked at Lin Yang and said, "Brother, don't worry, there is no relationship between me and Pei Xu. There will be no relationship before, nor will there be now, and there will be no future." When     she said this, Lin Yang put it down . Come on. He looked at Lin Nuan and said, "You said this, I believe you just once."     Lin Nuan didn't speak, but at this moment Lin Yang brought a bowl of porridge from the side: "Now, let's have some porridge first.     Lin Nuan nodded, and then she took the porridge from Lin Yang's hand .     At the same moment, Pei Xu was standing in the yard, looking at the rows of potted plants beside the yard, thinking a lot.     He couldn't understand why Lin Nuan pushed him away to block the scissors for him when the danger happened yesterday. She could have stayed out of it, but in order to save him, she put herself in danger.     What is she for?     She obviously has memories of her previous life, she clearly remembers how she ignored her death in her previous life, and even in her memory, she probably felt that she was the one who killed her.

    She clearly remembered all of this, but why did she still save him?

    What is her purpose? Is it to make myself feel guilty and stop interfering with her?

    But she should know that as long as she dares to hurt Chu Yufei, she will definitely not let her go. Even if she saved her life, he would not allow her to hurt Chu Yufei like in her previous life, she should know this.

    But why did she still save herself?

    Pei Xu thought about it all night, but couldn't think of a reasonable explanation. The only thing he knew was that his heart had been fluctuated by Lin Nuan since yesterday. He didn't want to admit this fact, but he was powerless to change it all.

    Pei Shan came out of the room, looked at him and shouted: "Brother."

    Pei Xu turned around and looked at her.

    "What are you thinking? Standing here motionless." Pei Shan asked.

    Pei Xu didn't speak, and Pei Shan didn't ask him again, but just looked at him and said, "Grandma and I are going to see Sister Lin Nuan in the hospital, do you want to go with us?"

    Pei Xu's eyes narrowed slightly, looking at She: "Are you going to the hospital?"

    "Yes." Pei Shan nodded.

    "Don't go." Pei Xu said.

    "Why?" Pei Shan asked.

    Why? Pei Xu was stunned for a moment, and after he realized it, he said: "Her family members don't want to see us."

    Pei Shan's eyes darkened, she looked at Pei Xu and said, "I know, Sister Lin Nuan's family I really hate us, after all, Sister Lin Nuan was injured because of us. But Sister Lin Nuan is lying in the hospital now, if we don't even look at her, that would be really annoying."

    " I also look down on myself." Pei Shan said.

    Pei Xu didn't speak, just looked at her.

    Pei Shan raised her head, she seemed to see Pei Xu's inner struggle, looked at him and smiled: "Grandma and I went to the hospital to see Sister Lin Nuan first, if you have something to do, it doesn't matter if you don't go. "

    As soon as she finished speaking, Grandma Pei came out of the house with the freshly boiled fish soup. Pei Shan walked up to her and put her arms around her: "Grandma, bro, he has something to do today, so let's go to the hospital to see Sister Lin Nuan."

    Grandma Pei heard that and took a look at Pei Xu, only to see that he was just standing in the yard , without saying a word. She seemed to understand something, looked at Pei Shan and nodded.

    Grandma Pei quickly walked out with Pei Shan, but Pei Xu was still standing in the yard. Just when there was a breeze blowing, Pei Xu raised his head and looked at the rising sun hanging high in the sky. It was refreshing in autumn, and it was supposed to be warm and warm sunshine, but it slightly hurt his eyes.

    When Pei Shan and Grandma Pei came to the hospital, they were about to knock on the door of the ward when they saw Lin Yang walking out of the ward.

    "What are you doing here?" Lin Yang looked at them and asked. His tone was not friendly, and his eyes were full of hostility.

    Pei Shan was actually very afraid of Lin Yang, but she still stepped forward and said, "President Lin, we are here to visit Sister Lin Nuan, is she better?"

    Lin Yang glanced at her, "My sister It has nothing to do with you, if you really care about her, please stay away from her and don't involve her in your family affairs!" Lin Yang said coldly. When he was facing Lin Nuan and other people, he was always very gentle and reserved, but at this moment, he seemed to be a different person.

    Pei Shan lowered her head, unable to speak a word.

    Grandma Pei stepped forward at this moment, looked at Lin Yang and said, "We won't involve Nuan Nuan in our family affairs, we just want to see how she is doing, is she getting better?"

    Maybe Seeing that Grandma Pei was old, Lin Yang didn't speak.

    Grandma Pei said again: "Or, you can help me bring this black fish soup to her. This black fish soup is the most helpful for healing wounds. You help me bring it to her, so that she can have a good rest after drinking it." Pei Pei As grandma said, she handed the black fish soup in front of Lin Yang.

    Lin Yang glanced at her: "No, you can take it back, we don't need it."

    Grandma Pei's hand was still raised in the air, she looked at Lin Yang, a little at a loss.

    At this moment, Lin Nuan pushed open the door and came out: "Brother, what are you doing?" She held the bottle in one hand and slightly bent the other, looking at Lin Yang and asked.

    Lin Yang didn't expect Lin Nuan to come out. When he just walked out of the ward, Lin Nuan was already asleep. But at this moment, she was standing in front of him, her eyes full of blame.

    He frowned slightly, but still stepped forward to take the bottle from Lin Nuan's hand, and then looked at her and asked, "Nuan Nuan, what are you doing out here?"

    Lin Nuan didn't answer, but looked at him and asked, "I I just wanted to ask you, what are you doing standing here?"

    Lin Yang didn't speak, and Lin Nuan didn't intend to wait for his answer, so he turned to look at Grandma Pei and Pei Shan and said, "Grandma, Pei Shan, what are you doing?" Are you here?"

    "Let's take a look at you." Pei Shan said, and as soon as she finished speaking, Grandma Pei stepped forward, grabbed Lin Nuan's hand and asked, "Nuan Nuan, how are you? Are you feeling better?" In fact ,     Lin Nuan just woke up this morning, her face was still a little pale, but she still looked at Grandma Pei and said, "Don't worry, Grandma, I'm much better."     Grandma Pei nodded, but she didn't Not completely relieved. She suddenly remembered the black fish soup in her hand, looked at Lin Nuan and said, "This is the black fish soup I made for you, it is very good for wound recovery, remember to drink it while it's hot."     Lin Nuan looked at her hand The black fish soup in the soup made my thoughts flood for a while. When she was about to speak, Lin Yang suddenly said from behind her: "Nuan Nuan, don't you forget what you promised me?"     Lin Nuan's body trembled slightly, and she froze there. She suddenly remembered what she said to Lin Yang this morning——

    'Brother, don't worry, there is no relationship between me and Pei Xu. It didn't happen before, it doesn't exist now, and it won't happen in the future. '

    This sentence still rings in my ears. But the old man's face full of expectation was also in front of his eyes. After all, Lin Nuan couldn't stop being ruthless. She recovered, took the black fish soup from Grandma Pei's hand, looked at her and said, "Grandma, thank you, I will definitely drink it well."

    Grandma Pei nodded. ,

    Lin Nuan looked at Pei Shan again: "Pei Shan, you should take grandma home first. The weather has been cold these two days, you must take care of grandma's body."

    "Yeah." Pei Shan nodded, and then Looking at Lin Nuan, she said, "Sister Lin Nuan, let's go back first, remember to rest well."

    Lin Nuan nodded, and then she watched Pei Shan and the others walk away slowly. After Pei Shan and the others left, Lin Nuan turned around and returned to the ward. She walked to the table, put down the fish soup in her hand, and was about to open it when Lin Yang asked, "Nuan Nuan, why did you do this? Have you forgotten what you promised me today?"

    Lin Nuan The movement stopped for a while, she looked at the black fish soup in her hand and was silent for a while, then turned around and asked: "Brother, when you were sick when you were young, the soup that grandma made for you, is it good?"

    Lin Yang He froze for a moment, he didn't expect Lin Nuan to ask such a question. He looked at Lin Nuan: "You, what do you mean?"

    Lin Nuan took a deep breath, "I remember when I was young, every time you got sick, grandma would cook you a lot of delicious food."

    Lin Yang's eyes were on At this time, it slowly tightened up.

    "I remember when you were in high school, once you sprained your foot while playing basketball, and grandma cooked bone soup for you every day at home and sent it to the hospital." Lin Nuan looked at him slowly: " That year, I happened to be in junior high school, and I was hospitalized for a week because of appendicitis. I was lying on the hospital bed, thinking every day whether my grandma would come to see me like she saw you. But I waited for a few days, and my grandma couldn’t I didn’t come. Finally, I finally came, but the first sentence was, “Girls are troublesome, even an appendicitis operation can lie in the hospital for so many days.””

    There seemed to be tears in her eyes, but Lin Nuan didn't cry, she just looked at Lin Yang and took a deep breath.

    Lin Yang felt distressed at this moment, he looked at Lin Nuan and shouted, "Nuan Nuan."

    Lin Nuan looked at him and said, "I know, you and your parents love me very much, and you always want to give the best things to me. Give it to me. But in this world, apart from you and my parents, there is no one else who treats me sincerely. Grandma is like this, and so are others." Lin Nuan's eyes were red, and when she mentioned other people just now, her mind The first thing Li thought of was Lu Yicheng. She had given her everything in her previous life, and all she hoped was to get back a little sincerity from Lu Yicheng. But such a humble request was not fulfilled until her death in the previous life.

    She looked at Lin Yang: "Do you know? Grandma Pei is the second person who treats me so well besides you and my parents. She will open her wrinkled hands when I am in danger, Protect me; she will cook a table of delicious dishes for me when I go to her house. But when she is at home, she only eats pickles and porridge. Do you know? The first time I went to Grandma Pei's house I couldn't help but call her grandma. Do you know why?"

     "Because grandma Pei put a piece of meat in my bowl, which my own grandma never did. She never Asked, what do I like to eat, every time I eat, I will only keep adding food to your bowl, and I will only take care of you when I am sick. Not to mention, protect me. Although I have never said it, but I have always hoped that grandma would treat me like she treats you. But this wish was not fulfilled until she left us."

     "You may think I am unreasonable, but I really understand it from Grandma Pei. I have never experienced the love between grandparents and grandchildren before."

     Lin Nuan said word by word, tears were already rolling in her eyes, but she kept holding back, not letting them fall. She took another long breath, then looked at Lin Yang and said, "But don't worry, since I promised you that you will not have anything to do with Pei Xu and the others, from today onwards, I will never see anyone from their family again. one person."

    Her words gently reached Pei Xu's ears through the open door. Pei Xu stood at the door, the distance between him and Lin Nuan was actually less than five meters, as long as he opened the door in front of him, he could see Lin Nuan. But he didn't do that, he just stood at the door, listening to the words from the ward, he knew for the first time that this mighty young lady in the previous life was actually just a child who lacked love.

    He had been standing at the door of the ward for a long time. When he heard Lin Nuan's words, "Don't worry, since I promised you that you would not have anything to do with Pei Xu and the others, from today onwards, I will never see their family again." When he was talking to anyone', he suddenly had a strange feeling in his heart. This feeling was very strange, as if something was pressing on his chest, making him unable to breathe. He wanted to leave, but his footsteps seemed to be disobedient, and he stuck there.

    He had been standing at the door of the ward until it was dark, and then he slowly turned and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
501K 9.4K 114
SYNOPSIS: After all the effort of climbing from a mere daughter of a concubine to the Crown Prince's consort, before the veil was even lifted, I had...
5.2M 460K 95
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
62.9K 1.8K 21
Synopsis : Fourteen years old Su Bei almost died when she had a high fever, got transmigrated into another world and finally knew a shocking truth: i...