Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Early the next morning, Lin Nuan went to Ye's house. She needs an explanation from Ye Xin. Of course, the most important thing for her is to restore her relationship with Ye Xin.

    Ye Xin was not at all surprised that Lin Nuan would come to her, after all, after what happened yesterday, she must have too much doubt in her heart.

    She was wearing a nightgown, and when she walked down the stairs slowly, Lin Nuan was standing in the living room waiting for her.

    She looked down at Lin Nuan and asked, "You came to see me, what's the matter?"

    Lin Nuan: "I want to know what happened last night?"

    "Don't you read everything about it?" Are you here?" Ye Xin walked to the dining table, took a piece of bread and said.

    Lin Nuan took a deep breath, Ye Xin was unfamiliar to her at this moment. She looked at Ye Xin and said, "But I need an explanation."

    "Explanation? What explanation do you want?" Ye Xin raised her head and looked at her: "I want to tell you that there is nothing between me and Pei Xu, all of this Is it all just a misunderstanding? Or do you want me to tell you that all of this was carefully planned by me to separate you and Pei Xu." Ye Xin put away all her disguises, and at this moment she only had hatred in her heart.

    Lin Nuan could clearly feel Ye Xin's hostility towards her. She didn't understand what happened to all of this? Why is it only one night, Ye Xin seems to be a different person.

    Could it be that the friendship between her and Ye Xin in the past was all fake?

    She looked at Ye Xin and called out: "Ye Xin."

    But Ye Xin said at this moment: "Lin Nuan, since you have chosen to trust Pei Xu, why come to me hypocritically and ask me what's going on?" What? I don't need to explain anything to you, anyway, if I tell you, you won't believe me."

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, her eyes darkened at this moment.

    After a long time, she looked at Ye Xin and said, "You, do you like Pei Xu?" Lin Nuan couldn't think of any other reason for Ye Xin to be like this.

    Ye Xin was stunned for a moment, but she immediately came to her senses. She looked at Lin Nuan and sneered, "If I say yes, will you give him to me?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, the answer to this question was in her heart Obviously no. She would not give Pei Xu to anyone, not even Ye Xin.

    Ye Xin looked at her at this moment and said, "What? Stop talking? I thought you would give Pei Xu to me because you cared about my friend."

    Facing her ridicule, Lin Nuan was not angry, but Looking at her, she said, "If the person Pei Xu loves is you, I will definitely not rob you, but the person in Pei Xu's heart is me, so I will definitely not give him up to you."

    Lin Nuan originally wanted Ye Xin to understand , Emotional matters cannot be forced. But her words completely touched Ye Xin's backlash.

    Ye Xin looked at her, almost hysterical: "You mean, do I want to rob you?"

    "That's not what I meant." Lin Nuan explained.

    "Then what do you mean?" Ye Xin looked at her and asked.

    "I..." Lin Nuan was about to explain, but suddenly there was a loud noise from behind.

    Lin Nuan turned around and saw Ye Xin's nanny Yusao was squatting on the ground, with a pile of broken glass at her feet.

Being Spoiled by the Villain after Rebirthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें