Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Lin Nuan's footsteps stopped in place, she turned around in disbelief, looked at Pei Xu and asked, "You, what are you talking about?"

    Pei Xu had already got out of bed, he looked at Lin Nuan , approaching step by step: "Don't you understand what I'm talking about?"

    His eyes were as cold as ice.

    Lin Nuan took a step back, she didn't dare to meet Pei Xu's eyes at all. Even the sentence that came to his lips—'You also have memories of previous lives? ' She couldn't even tell.

    She looked at Pei Xu, and suddenly remembered what Pei Xu had said to her: "Lin Nuan, you can't beat me." ' That cold, devil-like voice seemed to be still echoing in Lin Nuan's ears. Every cell in her body was awakened by fear at this moment. She looked at Pei Xu, and her whole body began to tremble.

    Pei Xu had already walked to her side. He looked at Lin Nuan and said word by word: "At first, when you appeared around me, I thought you were like everyone else and had no memory of your previous life. But that day, you Tell me about Xu's restaurant, and I know that you, like me, have memories of previous lives."     Pei Xu took another step closer: "Xu's restaurant has been renovated three times since it opened. The most recent time, It was twenty years ago, at that time, you were only a child of two or three years old, how would you know about its decoration? Not to mention, you would feel sorry for not being able to eat their food."     Lin Nuan didn't speak, but took a step back when Pei Xu approached her.     Pei     Xu looked at him and continued, "Unless you know that the owner of Xu's Restaurant will take his whole family to emigrate abroad in two years, otherwise, you would never say such a thing." Lin Nuan didn't dare to look directly at it. She kept her head down, avoiding Pei Xu's gaze. But Pei Xu asked at this moment—     "What is your purpose?"     Lin Nuan was stunned for a moment, then raised her head to look at Pei Xu: What is her purpose?

    Lin Nuan herself had no solution to this problem. She herself didn't know why she had done everything she had done during this period of time? Ever since she opened her eyes and realized that she was reborn, she has been avoiding Lu Yicheng, Chu Yufei, and Pei Xu as much as possible.

    But in an accident, she unexpectedly saved Pei Xu's grandmother. Since then, she and Pei Xu's family seem to have fallen into a disconnected relationship.

    The figure of Pei Xu hugging her will always appear in her mind, and her heart will always be fluctuated by him.

    She doesn't know what's wrong with herself?

    She helped Pei Shan several times, helped her find a job, helped her deal with those people who came to collect debts, and even called her and Pei Xu's grandma grandma.

    what is this?

    In her previous life, no matter what she did, she had a purpose. But in this life, she found that when she was doing these things, she didn't have any thoughts in her mind.

    It's like a piece of white paper with no blemishes on it.

    She wanted to tell Pei Xu that she had no purpose. However, his eyes told her that he would not believe her words at all.

    He has memories of his previous life, he remembers the things she did, and knows how bad her past was. So no matter how much she said, he would not believe it.

    But why should he save himself? At the entrance of the hospital, in front of the supper stand, why did he save himself? Even, do you want to rescue her in front of Chu Yufei? Didn't he hate himself to the bone? So why help her?