payback. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck ┅ donghyuck will do anything to pay mark back. ❝be my secretary then...❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 1.29.23 ma... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

thirty.

2.8K 103 20
By MARKSOI

pushing mark against the wall, donghyuck locked the older's door before throwing himself against his body, not even hesitating to press their lips together. 

the older was taken aback as he just stood there and let the younger takeover. amusement is painted across his face as he let donghyuck play with him. but the younger is confused. he can't tell if mark is liking what he's doing or not.

donghyuck broke the kiss as he pants heavily, "mark..." he whines, obviously wanting more.

finally snapping out of his daze, mark smirked as he took a hold of the latter's waist, pulling him closer, "yes, baby." they locked their lips once again, and this time mark made sure he was the one leading it. he picked the younger up and led him towards his bed to lay him down.

while donghyuck reached for the older's coat to peel it off, as well as unbuttoning his top, mark reached for the hem of the younger shirt, signaling that he also want it off. soon enough, he finally got to see a clear view of the latter's chest ready to be painted by his marks.

mark thought he was already dominating their make-out session, not until donghyuck pushed his chest and his back immediately made contact with the sheets. the next thing he knew, donghyuck is already hovering on top of him while sitting closely on his groin.

he took a hold of the younger hips when he started grinding his ass on his clothed ones.

donghyuck leaned down with a whine, thinking that mark wants him to stop, "i want to ride you..." he breathes out into mark's ears.

"shouldn't you undress first?" mark smirked after seeing the younger's condition.

he then received an eager nod. donghyuck jumped off mark before quickly discarding his bottoms. when he made his way back onto mark's lap, he started fiddling with the older's belt, hoping that mark knows what he wants.

"go ahead and take it off for me." mark said with a small nod. and the younger did as told. mark is completely naked, at this point, and donghyuck just can't help but blush at the sight.

a yelp fell on his lips when he felt a strong grip on his waist. mark is back on top of him. he whined and whimpered, even giving mark puppy eyes, wanting to be on top—to ride him, yet all he earned was a small smirk.

seeing the sight of donghyuck's bare chest made something inside the older's insides turn. it's a sin not to mark what's his.

soon enough, he's already making wet kisses starting from donghyuck's neck before slowly making his down on his chest. he can tell donghyuck wanted more than this by how he arches his back, in an attempt to receive some sort of friction for his groin.

"let me have my fun, baby..." the older's voice vibrates against donghyuck's skin, "this is your punishment for not talking to me for days."

"you said you miss me." donghyuck breathes out, his hands clutching tightly to the sheets. how can he still hold himself back if he misses me? he thought to himself.

"more than you can imagine."

"then touch me!" the younger demands, "i want you inside me... please?"

mark matched eyes with donghyuck, "i have something different in mind, but that sounds good to me too."

he purposely dropped his lower body so both of their boners can make contact. almost immediately, donghyuck lets out a breathy moan as he finally felt the feeling he's been longing for.

"turn around." the older orders and donghyuck gladly did as he told. he turned his body around before sticking his lower body up.

he was waiting for something—for mark to do something but all he felt is the cold air brushing against his bare skin and the sounds of shuffling behind him. he doesn't know why but he doesn't want to get out of this position even though mark is doing nothing to him.

yet it was just seconds before he heard a bottle being opened. another moan fell on his lips when mark's wet fingers came in contact with his ass down to his thighs.

"maybe you'll appreciate this more." mark whispers as he closes the lube. he started leaving teasing touches on donghyuck's skin, rubbing it up and down on his thighs, purposely missing his entrance. he wants to hear donghyuck say what he needs himself, maybe he can give it to him.

donghyuck whimpered, his face buried down on the sheets. "hyung..." he mutters.

mark hums, having fun with acting innocent. "do you need anything?"

even though he can't take a clear look at mark's face, donghyuck knew he was smirking down at him. "no more teasing." he pleads, arching his back more as he felt mark circle his fingers around his rim.

"sure..." without a warning, he entered both of his fingers in donghyuck.

it was something donghyuck has been begging the superior yet the moment mark entered his fingers inside him, he cried out a loud moan. it was a mixture of pain and pleasure but donghyuck is liking every bit of it.

mark knows donghyuck is not satisfied enough when he saw him moving his hips on his fingers. he curled his fingers inside and while donghyuck's thighs twitched.

"so g-good..." donghyuck managed to voice out while he was still lost in the pleasure. eyes shut close, back arching, after mark started matching his pace. hitting him deeper and deeper until he hits his sweet spot.

when donghyuck started thrusting on his fingers faster, he knew he was already close. but not yet, he's just starting. so he pulls his fingers out, instantly earning a whine from the younger.

donghyuck was about to lift his upper body when he felt something wet on his hole.

oh god. mark's eating him out.

he can feel him circling his tongue around his hole and he swears he can just cum every second. "hyung please..." donghyuck moans the older's name. he can already feel himself coming.

"close?" mark chortles as donghyuck instantly gave him a nod. he then came close to donghyuck nape before whispering, "want to ride me now?"

"yes. fuck yes." donghyuck breathes out.

and with that, he laid his body beside the younger, and with all his strength, donghyuck gathered his body up so he can sit back on top of the older.

without hesitation, he aligned mark's dick on his hole, as mark did nothing but hold him in place. "careful baby." he caresses his waist with his hand while the other is gripping tightly on donghyuck's ass.

the younger's mouth fell open into a silent cry when mark finally entered him. he clutched tightly on the latter's arms, that's holding his waist, while his eyes shut close.

seconds later, donghyuck started moving on the latter's length, causing mark to throw his head back in pleasure. donghyuck just feels so good, all the damn time.

the shy movements donghyuck was doing earlier immediately faded when he started picking up his pace. he doesn't want to stop until he can feel mark's tip hits his sweet spot.

donghyuck moans and whimpers and mark's heavy breath soon lingered inside the superior's room.

the younger thought he can take it yet he felt his thighs grow weaker before he can even release. he dropped his upper body down, burying his face in the crook of mark's neck.

the older sensed donghyuck feeling tired, so he took it upon himself and grabbed the younger's thighs, lifting it a bit, before he started thrusting.

"hyung, r-right there..." he says, feeling like mark already found his sweet spot. "feels so good..."

donghyuck's words encouraged mark to thrust inside the younger's deeper and deeper, if that's even possible. he just wants the younger to feel nothing but pleasure. he wants to make donghyuck feel good.

"hyung..." he calls out before receiving a small hum from mark, "i'm close."

"me too, baby."

donghyuck started to match mark's thrust before feeling like the pleasure was too much. soon enough, he came on mark's stomach while the older continue to thrust, and he eventually came inside his hole.

the younger's body collapsed on top of mark as both of them took a moment to catch their breath.

mark picked the younger's body up, placing both of their bodies properly on the bed. with his eyes close, donghyuck said under his breath, "you always do me so well." he left a peck on mark's cheeks.

the older finally had a perfect view of the younger's face and he just can't help but smile at the sight. donghyuck didn't forget to compliment him even after all that, he thought to himself. "baby, let me clean you up for a second."

donghyuck just nodded his head, too tired to even open his eyes.

walking towards his bathroom, mark reached to find wet wipes on one of the shelves, and when he did, he went back to his bed, to clean the younger's body and also his.

"are you cold? do you want me to dress you up?" mark questioned yet donghyuck just shook his head as a no. he laid his body beside the younger, before covering their bodies with the blanket.

donghyuck immediately cuddles on mark's side, and the older gladly welcomed him into his arms.

for the whole time, mark only observes the younger's doll-like features. a smile made its way on his lips before having the urge to leave a peck on his nose.

this caused donghyuck to fall into consciousness, "more." he mumbles with half-opened eyes.

mark chuckles before giving what the younger wants. his pecks started on his forehead, to his nose and cheeks before going down to his plum lips, which instantly transitioned into a more intense make-out session.

donghyuck's hands made their way to mark's cheeks, holding him in place, while mark pulls him closer to his body by holding him on his waist.

"baby..." mark broke the kiss for a split second but donghyuck just had to thread his fingers through his hair—obviously wanting more.

"donghyuck?" this time, he placed his hands on top of the latter's, leaning away not too far but just enough so he can make eye contact with donghyuck.

with a pout, donghyuck pulls away. mark shoots him a small smile while he tucks the younger's hair behind his ear, "you can always say no to me, you know that?" mark started.

the younger's brows furrowed at the older's words.

mark seemed to notice this so he quickly reassures the latter, "what i meant is that the decision is always on you." donghyuck continued to remain silent and only looked at the older, confused. "donghyuck, baby, do you... want to be m-my secretary, again?"

the frown on donghyuck's face was immediately washed away by amusement. he snuggles his cheeks on the crook of mark's neck before closing his eyes.

it's a no. mark thought to himself. "it's okay donghyuck, i understand." he assures, before snuggling closer and started rubbing circles on his back. "i'm sorry for bringing this up—"

"i can also be your boyfriend." the younger mutters, cutting mark's words.

mark froze, "w-what's that?" he stutters, not quite sure that he heard that right.

donghyuck giggles when he felt the older trying to catch his sight—as he was still snuggling his face on the older's neck. "boyfriend!" he repeated, "i want to be your boyfriend."

out of excitement, mark detached his body from the younger just to hover over him. "yes!"

"yes?" donghyuck said in between his giggles. he cupped the older's cheeks, as it feels like mark is acting like he just won some lottery.

"i also want to be your boyfriend!" he exclaims before burying his face in donghyuck's neck and started leaving soft kisses. he pulls away to take a good look at donghyuck for a second, "husband?"

donghyuck tilts his head.

"what about 'your husband'?" the older questions.

the younger gave mark a playful slap on his chest and his cheeks immediately turned red. he turned his body around so he can bury it on the pillows.

"not yet?" mark asked again and donghyuck slowly nods on the soft pillows. he chuckles, before snuggling back with the donghyuck.

"let's not go there yet." donghyuck said under his breath, as he tries to cover his still-red cheeks, maybe even his whole face. "let's take things slow..."

mark nods, pecking the younger's forehead, "we'll take it slow."

———

walking past his office, mark continued his steps toward the employees' office area.

when he finally stood in front of them, his gaze immediately wanders around the area while he clutched his coffee tightly.

almost immediately, people inside the office stood up from their seats to greet the superior with a bow. but mark is not there to greet them, "where's doyoung?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.3K 42
In which Mark Lee is Haechan's new English teacher, but ends up being a lot more than that... for better of for worse. 🦁💚🐻 PLEASE NOTICE⚠️ This st...
279K 11.1K 33
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? " In which Haechan bothers Mark all the time and Mark reall...
23.6K 1.4K 15
markhyuck. ┅ want a date this valentine but you're a single pringle? well worry no more because "dial a valentine" got you! ❝but i don't want you...
552K 20K 25
❝ did you just cum all over my desk? ❞ ❝ sir, i am so sorry! ❞ ━ or where haecha...