twenty-three.

if you were to ask, how's the atmosphere between mark and donghyuck, it would be a lie if mark said it's fine.

it's not like the two of them are awkward with each other but it's about mark. every time donghyuck will come near him, he can always feel himself heat up, blush, and his heart beats twice as fast.

he thought he can always act so cocky and confident in front of him but one glance from donghyuck or just by looking at him through his window and staring at him from afar, almost immediately, he can feel his knees go weak and it's not healthy for him.

speaking of which, mark finally snapped out from his thoughts when he suddenly heard a knock on his door.

he fixed his posture before clearing his throat, "yes, come in." he told.

the person behind the door soon opened and the person that has been running in his mind for the past hours has revealed himself.

a smile instantly made its way to mark's lips once he saw his secretary entering his office. it feels like an instinct at this point.

donghyuck failed to notice this  though, as he was too busy looking at his clipboard while walking closer to the superior's table. "i was informed that you're going to have a lunch meeting with mr. kim this afternoon." the secretary said, reading mark's schedule on his clipboard.

"noted." mark said, almost stuttering to say that one simple word, before he nodded and gave the younger a smile. "that's going to be in an hour, so i'll get ready." 

donghyuck nodded, giving the superior a bow before turning his heel around. but at the same time, mark springs himself up from his seat.

"uh donghyuck..." he chases the younger, that is almost at his door, with his words.

the younger turned his head around, "yes." he said before mark can even tell him what he was supposed to say. "yes, you can bring me there."

this made mark immediately avert his gaze away as by now, he can tell donghyuck had already seen the blush creeping up on his cheeks. how does he know what goes on inside my head? mark thought to himself.

the act immediately earned a smirk from the younger.

"o-okay..." mark stuttered but still attempt to maintain his cool, "i'll go to your office once i'm ready."

he heard a small chuckle from the latter before the door finally closes. in an instant, he lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"gosh, what's wrong with me." mark brushed his fingers through his hair as he took his coat.

that's what happens every time donghyuck comes anywhere near him. he felt nervous and always feels this tingling feeling inside of him.

payback. markhyuckजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें