DREAMSCAPE ᵈᵃᵉᵐᵒⁿ ᵗᵃʳᵍᵃʳʸᵉⁿ

由 Sorya__

━━⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⧖ "ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ˢᵖⁱⁿ ᵗʳⁱᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡ ᶜʳᵘˢʰᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵖⁱⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ"... 更多

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖎 : 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆
𝖔𝖓𝖊 : 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖔:𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙
𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 : 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗: 𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖉
𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊: 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖞
𝖘𝖎𝖝: 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊
𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝖜𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓
𝖓𝖏𝖓𝖊: 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊
𝖙𝖊𝖓:𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖆𝖗
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖎𝖎: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖗
𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖋
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖘
𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖘
𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊
𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊
𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:𝖒𝖆𝖉 𝖒𝖊𝖓
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉
𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:𝖗𝖚𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞: 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖞
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖎𝖎𝖎:𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊: 𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖊𝖘
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔:𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓'𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖘
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖆𝖑
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊:𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖆𝖗
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝: 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖘
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 : 𝖌𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝖘𝖍𝖆̄𝖍 𝖒𝖆̄𝖙
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝖗𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉

𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊: 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖛𝖊

6.6K 384 90
由 Sorya__

*not edited*

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆·˚ ༘ *

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆·˚ ༘ *▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃. We live our lives, we fall in and out love, we go on adventures or even do nothing at all and yet, we remain in the hearts and minds of those we have touched with out presence. And in return, they tell stories.

Stories of friendship and love, of adventure and fights, of late nights in rooftops and study dates in libraries. We may be gone, but yet we aren't.

We're still there, still alive. We are stories. Tales to tell children at bedtime, stories to write on letters sent to friends and small scribblings in drawings forgotten in between old books in shelves.

Celaena had once thought she'd be nothing of that sort━━ end up a name forgotten easily in favour of others.

But two months into the war she was winning proved to her that she was wrong.

Celaena would not be forgotten.

She'd be more than a scribbling between words on a page. She'd have songs and tales and paintings and poems left to remember her by.

Celaena would become not just a story... but the story━━ the She-Dragon, the Death from above.

That's what the Crabfeeder's men and sell swords cried out as they angled their bows to the skies with trembling limbs.

It was cloudy that day.

Daemon's earlier strike had not decimated a large number of the Crabfeeder's men but also created the perfect smokescreen for her as Abraxos weaved through the cloud silently. Only an occasional glimpse could be caught of her between gray hues.

A glimpse of midnight blue scales and black armor.

Death posing as a warrior maiden coming on her great beast to send them to the life after.

Celaena's keen eyes scanned the battled grounds with a hard glare. They had already been fighting for two months, working on taking out as many man as possible while also preventing supplies and more troops to reach the enemy.

It was hard at first, but then Laena claimed Vhagar and none dared to go against such great beast. Supplies had been cut off completely for them as Celaena, Daemon and the twins worked in a schedule to keep the enemy cornered.

And yet the coward still hid in his precious cave.

A snarl, more dragon that human, left her lips as Abraxos made a quick dive, burning a group of thrity archers to ash. They were back up at the skies before the rest could even fire one arrow their way.

At the other side of the battlefield, Daemon and Caraxes did the same before they too, joined her back up in the clouds.

Where is he?!

If they cut off the head, no other would grow.

Where is he?!

"Come out you bastard! Let us show you what dragons do to crabs!" Celaena's called out as Abraxos flea lower. It was a bastardised version of Valyrian that tasted sour in her tongue as she spoke but one her enemy understood. "Letting others fight your battles for you! Coward! Come out and face me like a man! I'll even make it a fair fight! Fight you on the ground with a sword in my hand!"

Wild eyes scanned the beach bellow her and found no sign of the man in the golden mask.

She gripped the reins tighter, tight enough to have her knuckles turn white. Abraxos dived again, and landed on the ground above the caves.

A ferocious roar shook the earth, made it trembled beneath her as archers and soldiers alike aimed for her.

Celaena, wild eyed and furious, reached between her bond with her mount and let her fury engulf his very being as she spoke her next command.

"Dracarys Abraxos!"

Fire covered her vision as all things showered in dragon fire, melting and turning to ash.

Abraxos burned everything before them.

Above her, the gleeful trills and high pitched noises of Caraxes reached her ears and Celaena allowed for a small smirk to rest upon her face.

Like mount, like rider.

Steady hands and a livid mind guided Abraxos to crawl and face the caves as   she call again. "Dracarys!"

Screams, horrible loud screams filled her ears━━ symphonies of war making her dragon's blood in her veins sing as her eyes searched for her prey within the smoke and burning ruins.

"Come out, Crabfeeder! You and I have a score to settle!" Her taunting echoed above the screams as Abraxos crawled down to the beach, snatching any strugglers and eating them in a bite of his giant maw. "Those are my men being killed because you're a power hungry cunt!"  She bellowed angrily, voice cracking in such way her words sounded more like growls.

Between death and fire and blood Celaena often found herself as more beast than princess.

More magic that mortal.

Caraxes and Daemon landed yards away, Daemon's own taunting reaching her ears as the two found eachother's bloodthirsty stare.

Smiles were exchanged, more teeth than anything. They were no longer Daemon and Celaena. They were dragons hungry for their prey.

Celaena turned away first.

Abraxos roared again and the earth shook as a spear flew by her, missing her by mere inches.

Celaena hissed, hands undoing her chains as her eyes found the one daring to attack her.

Not the Crabfeeder, but his second━━ a man named Gaero, only a few years older than her and someone that needed to fall as well to end the war.

Her lips stretched to a predator's smile. Not what she was searching for... but he'll have to do. She dropped from the saddle, eyes never leaving the man wearing a gold band around his forehead.

Apparently, his father was a quite wealthy Magister. A rich, spoiled boy wanting to play soldier.

"Do not allow anyone to interfere, Abraxos!" A thundering roar of encouragement answered her and Celaena unsheathed her great sword.

The boy soldier before her grinned, "You should have stayed on that fire breathing atrocity of yours, Princess!" He spat out her title and spat out insults at Abraxos.

Celaena lunged.

An iron spear was his weapon of choice, but beneath her Valyrian Steel it would fail him.

He blocked her blow and Celaena threw a kick at his stomach that he barely dodged as he spun away and attempted to strike her again.

Celaena quick on her feet, from years of training to dance, spun around herself and blocked. He pushed against her and Celaena knew she was outmatched in strength. She needed to land a blow quickly.

She cursed and strained as his strength nearly pushed her to her knees. "Give up already, I'll give you a swift death━━ dragonfire will have melt your bones before you even realise what it happening." She hissed at his face and he spat at her.

Celaena recoiled and spun around him, nicking him slightly before he blocked her again.

A nick was all she needed.

Once face to face, Celaena spat back at him and kicked his knee, using her sword to push his spear away.

Flimsily, he blocked her next blow and then the next and the one after that as he stumbled on the sand, confused at his sudden shaking legs and weaker arms.

The clashed again, the sound of steel, screams of pain and the roaring of Abraxos and the blood on her ears was all she could hear.

Her right thigh stung as she moved from where he had out a shallow cut on her.

The strain she had to put before was non existent as she forced the man to stumbled and try to keep the upper hand. "What did you do to me witch?!"

Celaena, all things considered laughed, "I know I am no match in strength. But it seems my intelligence is far superior than any man's I've fought so far!" She pulled back, abruptly and Gaero stumbled forward, Celaena wasted no time.

With an arc of her sword, she took his  arm.

His screams filled her ears and his blood sprayed on her as hand and spear landed in the sand beneath their feet.

Poison really was a woman's best ally in battle.

Celaena lunged again.

This time, she took his head.

  𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐑    made all men and women in the camp look up at where Celaena and Daemon had just landed. The two Targaryens dismounted their dragons easily and joined eachother side naturally as if drawn together.

Conquerors come again.

That was what could describe Celaena Targaryen, the Princess of Riddles, Heir to the Iron Throne, the She-Dragon and Death from Above, and Prince Daemon Targaryen, the Rogue Prince, Hand of the King and the Princess' Commander.

They walked with their backs straight and their head high and proud as they neared.

The Queen and her King with no crowns.

Celaena's face was hard and stoic as she walked, armored in black and covered in blood and ash. Daemon beside her no different.

But that was not where everyone's eyes went.

All eyes had fallen to the head carried by their Princess. The head of Gaero Zagor, the second in command of their enemy.

Celaena and Daemon came to a stop before their awaiting war council and  Celaena, in one swift move tossed the  severed head in the empty space between them.

From the corner of her eye, Celaena spotted the proud, shit eating grin in Daemon's face at everyone's stunned faces.

Celaena allowed her lips to quirk slightly. "The Crabfeeder's second fell by my hand today! Reinforcements are blocked from joining by the efforts of you and our valiant Lady Velaryon! Their supplies burned to ash and their numbers lessening more and more with each day!" She called out to the men she has been fighting alongside with these past two months.

Her lips pulled to a prideful smile, "You have proved to your Princess and future Queen what men you are! Made me proud to fight alongside you! The days away from the ones you love must be hard, and I know━━ I understand but worry not! Our enemies will fall, will pay for what they've done, for what they have taken away with fire and blood!" She called out, passionately, and cheers echoed from her men.

Her Ladies the loudest. Celaena grinned at them brightly, before turning back to her men, "So tonight, we celebrate! Before the year ends, this was will be over and you will all be heroes to the crown!" The men cheered at the promise of a break and the bottles and cups of alcohol already handed out and about.

Celaena chuckled in amusement as a hand was placed upon her armored shoulder. Daemon stepped closer to her and raised a bottle of what she presumed was wine in the air. "This is your Future Queen, gentlemen! Today, she brought us one of the greatest wins of this war! Let the first toast of the night be to her! To the Dragon Princess!" He made his toast and the men followed loudly, chanting out their agreement and praises to her name.

To the She-Dragon! Some called called out.

To the Heir! Some cheered.

To the Dragon and the Death from Above! A few called out.

Celaena's throat grew tight at the difference between what was called out now and what was whispered once, many moons ago after her mother's death.

Revelled in the way she felt powerful at that moment. Powerful and so, so happy that she was accepted by her people. 

A slow process, it had almost been six months give or take since she had been named Heir and had faced scrutiny, judgement and doubt.

At that moment, none could be found as all drank in her name, at her victory.

To the Dragon Princess, Daemon had said, once again showing were his stood━━ not against her like many wished, but by her side.

Daemon leaned closer then, Celaena's breath hitched as his lips brushed her ear as he said in Valyrian, "And one day, The Dragon Queen."

Celaena turned to face him, faces barely and inch apart. Far too close to be considered proper but it seemed no one in the camp cared enough.

All could see the love between them.

"Tch. Such words can be considered treasonous, Daemon." She chastised teasingly and watched as the man huffed with an eye roll.

Then watched as a smirk promising trouble for her tugged at the ends of his lips, "Have I told you yet how beautiful you look covered in blood like this?" His voice, confident and heavy, echoed in her mind as his eyes took in her armoured body hungrily.

Eyebrows rose unimpressed and a smirk found its way to her own face at the man's words despite her flaming face, "No, you have not. Funnily enough, darling, I was about to say the same thing." She pulled back, and watched Daemon's stunned face melt to something that made excitement flow through her veins.

His eyes darkened as they looked into her own and Celaena bit her lip to keep from smiling at how easily Daemon was to come apart.

His gaze lowered to her lips.

Then rose up again.

Celaena rose a challenging eyebrow and took a big step back, to the direction her tent was located.

Her and the girls slept in two big tents, constantly guarded by Kingsguard and City Watch men Daemon and Celaena knew they could trust.

She took another step and Daemon's eyes narrowed playfully at the game Celaena started. "Don't play games with me, Celaena." He warned but played into her game anyways and took a single step forward.

Celaena stepped back again, eyes bright despite the battle they'd fought earlier.

All pushed to the back of her mind as she focused on the man before her. Her Daemon. Her Rogue Prince. Her sworn protector.

Hers to fight alongside with. Hers to know deeply. Hers to love.

The little game continued until Celaena neared her tent and she looked around.

Madelyn, who stood a good few yards away, caught her one second stare. Blue-green eyes glanced between her and Daemon with a mischievous smirk before she loudly declared a need for a dance partner to a song played by one of the knights.

Jolene and Laena quickly caught on and joined Madelyn's declarations. Laena was swiftly pulled to a dance by Rickon Stark.

No one payed attention to the two Targaryens.

Celaena turned her light eyes back to Daemon and grinned as she slipped inside her tent.

Dutifully, her Prince followed.

With Daemon's back facing her, Celaena acted quickly and slipped beside him, using his hand to spin him around and press him against the wooden beam holding her tent in place.

Her face was again far too close to his as she spoke lowly, "Following the Princess into her tent, Daemon? How scandalous." The unending teasing she'd been giving Daemon for months would surely backfire one day.

Celaena was almost excited for when that day came.

Daemon hummed as his hands found her hips, "I can do things far more scandalous than following mischievous princesses into tents, wicked girl." He smiled down at her in a roguish way that went straight between her legs.

A little chuckle escaped her soft lips, "You've made me curious now, My Prince." She hummed, words repeating themselves at the back of her mind in a song of promise.

Daemon's piercing eyes found hers in an instant, gleeful and burning. "Can I kiss you Celaena?"

The question caught her off guard. Her mouth fell open and her face burned but that was nothing compared to the fire raging inside her because of Daemon.

Light eyes found dark eyes.

They say eyes are windows to one's soul. In Daemon's eyes she saw half of hers staring back at her━━ just like half of his stared back at him.

Their souls intertwined so tightly with eachother through days spent in libraries and soft talks and lingering touches. Between dances and training and looks.

Celaena had grown to fear marriage. Feared to end up as her mother once did. Feared that'd she burn.

But with Daemon... She would not burn alone. They have always been meant to burn together━━ have their souls become one and the same, tied together by a golden string of fate.

She was afraid, yes, but something about the tenderness in her love's eyes made her brave.

Brave to face armies and foes and death.

Celaena leaned forward, closing the space between them as her hands tangled in his hair.

Celaena kissed him.

If love was meant to burn her, at least she'd not be alone.

Author's Note

Small chapter, admittedly but I wanted that to be the ending in this one, oops! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also. THEY KISSED!! fun fact  I have, in fact, never been kissed y'all. So I improvised for the sake of it!😂 I don't really like it so I might change it tomorrow after I've gotten some sleep but, oh well.

Nest chapter is multiple POV!!!!! Whose do you think it'll be??

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

15.8K 667 15
𝘿𝙀𝙄𝙍𝘿𝙍𝙀 𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎 was haunted by the memories of a life she could never live. A husband she could never have and a heart she could never t...
191K 6.2K 27
𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚...
8.3K 536 5
𝐌𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞...
70.9K 2.8K 15
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫, 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞�...