I Am Humanoid

By Tangotkt

A twisted world of wonders where "impossible" is but a useless concept. In the Morden day stands an academy f... More

Prologue
Fae Life
The Hummanoid Girl
Girl in Red
Kings of Kinds
Wolf Prince
Royal Pain
Overly Nice Housemates
Unwanted Surprises
Firsy fight
Stranger Interactions
Violet Vampire
Haunted
Changed feelings
Prince Argyros
Personal Favor
Saphire
Big Secretes
Needed
A Mess
Protection
Raging Alpha
Witch Tricks
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 36
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note!
Prologue

Not a Care In The World

102 5 0
By Tangotkt

Demetria's POV

I was woken up by an intense hunger and thirst. My gums were throbbing and my head was in pain. I tried groaning but nothing came out. I tried moving but my body wasn't in my control. I started panicking because I read that when the body doesn't move while the mind is awake sometimes it means that the person is in a coma. I fear a coma more than anything.

I started trying to move around and I tried using my voice whichever I could until I felt the bed rising. Something started gently touching my jaw. The person moved my jaw downwards and opened my mouth, they poured a cold liquid which I moaned and the feeling.

I slowly opened my eyes to be met by red eyes looking at me with excitement. I'm surprised she hasn't jumped at me but she looked like she was going to. Another person who was in the room was the doctor.

"I can't move." I say my first words.

"Don't worry, it will wear off in a few minutes." The doctor says. "I should leave you too."

"Wait! Before you do can I hug her?" Scarlett asks.

"As gentle as you can, of course." The doctor says and then she exists.

Scarlett wastes no time into hugging me and showering my face with kisses.

"Okay calm yourself." I say and she lets me go.

Hee eyes glowed with happiness. The last person I saw this happy to see me was my Mom. Speaking of my Mom, I'm surprised she isn't here.

"Does my Mom even know I'm here? She would've driven all the way." I say.

"Oh no Stefanos convinced the headmasters not to tell her yet, we figured you wouldn't want her to worry especially after the doctor did say you will wake up soon." She replies.

"You're making it sound like I've been asleep for centuries. And who's Stefano's?" I ask.

"Well, Stefanos is our older brother and if you think a five day sleep is equivalent to a century then whatever you say... besty." Scarlett said the last part nervously as she gave me a small punch on the arm. My mouth was wide open at the news I had just received. 5 Days????

Scarlett started filling me in on what has been happening when I was in a mini coma. As she spoke my body managed to come back to life and I was no longer temporary paralysed.

"This is crazy, I didn't try to kill anybody so why would they say I did?" I say as Scarlett tried getting me up from my bed.

"People fear you now more than ever, Demetria. Now they know how strong you are, not to mention you may be a chimera meaning you could also be part vampire." She says. A chimera? What's that?

"What is a chimera?" I asked. Before she could answer, someone spoke over her.

"It is a being with two sets of DNA of different species. Usually they are created not born." River says leaning on the door with his hands folded.

"Isn't that a hybrid? Or it's a different name?" I ask.

"No, hybrids are born and made by the two people who happen to be different species. Your parents are both Faes and you just so happened to be birthed by a vampire, taking some part of her with you." He explained. I guess that makes some sense.

"I feel like my head is going to explode." I say.

"I can't imagine you, my head feels like it's going to explode too and I haven't been out for a whole week." Scarlett says.

"But don't worry. Scarlett, me and your friends have your back. Believe it or not so does Storm and Stefanos." He says.

"Right." I reply not knowing what to say to him.

The reason I am here is because I let the fear of losing Storm over take me. I didn't know I cared for him as much as I did but I did. It's like something inside me wants him more than I do, I can't explain it.

Him not being here and being as worried as Scarlett and River had me thinking about it all day. He and his brother, Stefanos, thought it was convenient to take a trip. I guess he doesn't care about me, and I'm a fool for caring about him.

All this thought about how idiotic I was didn't even give me time to be bothered by what people have been saying behind my back. As soon as I was out of the clinic, everyone gave me weird looks. Even though Scarlett says I did probably gain a few fans, I think I gained enemies more.

The looks and whispers had faded over time and people were starting to stop caring about my existence, until now of course.

Currently, I'm seated in my room finishing up one of my novels. With good luck, I woke up on a Friday which means I'm starting school on a Monday.

I've been reading this book called Tranquility Beyond. Wattpad is my escape when the world doesn't make sense. Though those humans have weird and crazy imaginations, some of them are oddly accurate.

You might be asking yourself how I'm taking what happened on the night of the party, being unconscious for a whole week, waking up to more hatred than ever before and the person I desire to see the most has gone AWOL, well it's simple. I'm not.

I cooked, I cleaned. I listened to a lot of music genres and I studied. Now I'm reading fictional books about billionaire business owners who turn out to be the werewolf King that love their hunter mate who originally were planning to kill them. Literally anything to distract me but it doesn't work.

I'm only realising now that Storm was always my distraction. Though River is always there and makes me feel better when the hatred of people got too much into my head, just a simple action of eye contact with Storm, nothing seemed to matter.

It gets me so angry that I feel like I desperately need him and he wants nothing to do with me. Is this how my life is going to be like? An endless crush to someone that is unreachable in so many ways?

Those questions kept replaying in my head I felt like I was going crazy. I decided to go get a milkshake, I haven't had dairy in a while because I'm trying to stay away from coffee. Coffee addiction is real, I don't want to go back there again. I haven't had any since I've been at this school.

The ice cream shop is only a walking distance here. Although during my walk people kept talking and whispering behind my back. Usually it made me feel very cautious of myself and uncomfortable. But right now I could give a crap about them.

When I woke up and heard there's people who were trying to get me expelled for saving them I lost all of my people pleasing acts. I don't care whatever they say or what they do. Thinking about it now, I realise that I'm one of the strongest beings at this school yet an average sociopathic vampire scared me.

As soon as I was inside the Ice cream shop, a very weird negative form of energy washed over me like a horrible smell coming out of a confided space blowing up in your face.

I couldn't tell who it came from but it was all around the room. On the left from the door I saw Jasmine with some lady, I assumed she was busy so I waved and went to make an order. She waved back and then started to talk to the lady again.

"Hello, welcome to Milly's shop for milky goodness. We also have lactose free ice cream. How can I make your day?" The boy behind the counter had enthusiasm and a great attitude which made me smile. I haven't smiled in a while but I guess an ice cream place is the best way to make any girl smile.

"Hi, can I get a chocolate milkshake please?" I say.

"Of course pretty lady. To go or to dine?" He asks.

"To go. Thank you."

"No, thank you!" He said.

I went to sit on one of the tables as I wait for my milkshake. I saw Jasmine and the lady getting up to leave. I focused my attention on her and suddenly that weird energy was now easily located. She was the one with the energy and it was negative meaning she wasn't good.

They headed for the door but Jasmine came up to me to greet me.

"Hey. I'm happy you finally left the house but as much as I would stay with you. Mom and I are going on a little weekend trip." She says.

"Oh that's your mom? Well, have fun. I don't mind really, I still need a lot of time to myself." I say.

"Okay then, tell the others why I'm gone could you? It was a suprise trip. byeee." And just like that she left.

I don't think she knows her mother is not a good person. Though she might be just like her but I doubt it. She doesn't have the same energy as her. She's just... Jasmine. Although that's not why I'm here, it doesn't concern me if she's good or bad. I'm taking care of my own mental health now.

As soon as the worker brought me my milkshake. I started taking my walk back to my room. People as usual still couldn't stop talking which is why I started playing a stress relief game on my phone. Not paying attention to people is so nice, it's great for my sanity.

I didn't see where I was going that I bumped into a wall. Luckily I dodged my milkshake before it spilled all over my shoes. My all star shoes are precious, if I dirtied them I would freak.

I slowly looked up to see who the hell decided it was convenient to ruin my day. Of course it's the person I haven't seen in a while.

"River. Give me a reason why you ruined my day." He was smiling, very widely if I may add. Which was a bit creepy.

"I'm happy you're finally out of your room. Let me take you out tonight. I've been planning to ever since you woke up." He says.

"Take me out to where?"

"Well, movies first. There's two new movies released by MCU and DCU." Oh yeah I've been meaning to watch those, I lost track of time. Literally because I slept for five days.

"If you can replace my milkshake. Sure." I say.

As promised, River turned me around and got me my milkshake. Gosh I love milkshakes. He took me to watch a movie with him, it was an amazing experience. I have never watched a movie with someone at a cinema before. He took me to a lot of places too that I never go to experience with another person.

Maybe it isn't Storm I'm supposed to be with. River is the person who's always there and that's why I gave him a chance. Something I did not expect to happen, well.. happened. I got so caught up in how relaxed I have been the whole day. I kept stealing glances at him of which he took notice of. He wasn't even stealing any glances but he just looked at me with admiration.

During the ending of of Black Adam, I ended up with my eyes closed and my lips against his. At that moment I didn't care what was next but I was happy to know that, for once someone I liked showed genuine affection to me too.

....................................................................................

Every comments matters so don't forget to vote and comment. Have enjoy♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 167K 142
𝐎, 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 âŽĨ "He wants a fight with a God? I'll give him one." īš™ from stardust...
6M 117K 81
MY ENCHANTED TALE EDITING AND REVISING. "Ayisha Ryleen Heartlock a simple girl who dares to defy fate. Will she succeed and find her true happiness...
139K 5K 35
He's the future king of all Vampires. I'm only the president of track team. He's one of the most powerful individual of all time while I can only shi...
786K 25.1K 23
Book 1 She was hidden. Completely lost in a world where she wasn't important. I had to fix that. She will see. I need her. She's mine. My mate. My sh...