𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠

By TheeeDonnn

"Make me believe that fairy tales can happen in the hood.." -Ann Marie Started October 2022. Ended July 2023. More

Years Earlier...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
CHARACTERS!
39
40 (Final Chapter)

8

7.9K 188 34
By TheeeDonnn

8 months later..
Kaycee Taylor Armstrong

I was at my house helping my grandma make dinner , We were having salmon , asparagus, and cheese broccoli. This has always been my favorite meal since I was a kid. I've have my grandma make this for me atleast once a week, She asks me why don't I ever get tired from eating it and I honestly don't be knowing what to tell her because I never get tired of eating of eating it.

"The asparagus should be done in Ten , let's go sit." My grandma said going to sit at the table and I followed her.

"The house seems so quiet with Ron gone , and it's more clean and it doesn't smell." I said.

"Be nice Kay" my grandma said and I mugged her.

"He stinks grandma and you know he does." I said.

"Well." She said.

"Exactly." I said causing her to laugh.

"Girl you better stop! Ron just needs , I don't know real love maybe?" She said.

"Nah what he needs is to get the fuck outta here." I said and my grandma furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me.

"Why won't you just leave him already?" I asked her and she looked down at her fingers.

She began to start breathing hard causing me to grab her shoulder.

"Grandma are you okay?!" I asked her and she held her chest.

I ran upstairs to her room and looked for her purse quickly. I found her purse sitting on the dresser and I went through it finding her inhaler. I ran downstairs and squatted down next to her holding it up to her mouth and pressing it.

She inhaled it and tooth a deep breath.

"Let me get you some water." I said going to the refrigerator and grabbing a bottle of water.

I went back over to her and opened it giving it to her.

"You need to start keeping that inhaler close to you grandma , what were you going to do if I wasn't here?" I asked her.

"I know baby I know , This asthma and cancer and really trying to get the best of me." She said and I looked down.

"You can't let it tho grandma , I need you here." I said.

"I'm going to be here as long as god wants me here baby." She said and my eyes began to water.

"Stop talking like that." I said.

The stove beeped and I went to get the salmon. I brought it over to the table and sat it down.

"What all do you want on your plate Grandma ?" I asked her.

"Everything." She said drinking her water.

I made her plate and sat it in front of her and I made mine as well. We began to say a prayer then we started to eat.

"That's a lot on your plate Kay , you're gonna gain weight." She said laughing.

"Why has everyone been saying that?" I asked looking confused and eating my salmon.

"You've been gaining weight , Your boobs and your butt are getting very big." She said and I looked at her in confusion.

"I don't think they are.." I said looking down at my breast.

"You have that body that I still wish I could have." My grandma said laughing.

"Please grandma" I said laughing and continued to eat.

After we finished eating I helped my grandma clean up and wash the dishes. I went upstairs to the bathroom and stopped on the scale after.

"167? What the fuck" I said to myself looking confused.

I looked in the mirror and looked at myself. I turned to the side looking at my butt and thighs. They do look bigger but just two months ago I was 150. Maybe it's the birth control I'm not sure.

I went downstairs and went in my grandma's room seeing she was asleep on the bed. I slipped off my bear slippers and I got in the bed with her. I laid on her shoulder and she wrapped her arm around me and kissed my forehead.

I honestly don't even know what I would do if my grandma left me. She does have cancer but she can beat it and I know she will. The last thing that I would need is her leaving me because ... I wouldn't know what to do. She took me in when I was little and has watched over me since my mom left me. But I really feel like Ron has been stressing her out too.

Ron's always complaining and downing her , I just want him gone. I don't need him being the cause of my grandmother's death.

Even tho I have Jasmine , I'd never trust anyone as much as I trust my grandma.

10:30 pm

I woke up and looked at the clock seeing it was 10:30. My grandma was still asleep and I got up and went to the bathroom. I freshened up and went in my room. I went on my phone seeing that I had two miss calls from Ty.

I called him back and watched as the FaceTime screen said connecting.

"Hey ma" he said looking at the phone.

"Hey baby" I said with a smile.

"Whatchu doing ? You look like you just woke up." He said.

"Why you say that?" I asked.

"Your hair is messy and you have crust around your mouth." He said.

"Boy shut up." I said laughing and he laughed a little.

"Where you about to go?" I asked him.

"Out" he said moving the camera around as he was going outside.

"Umm out where?" I asked him.

"Why it matter?" He asked getting in the car and sitting his phone up.

"Because I wanna know where the fuck you're going , why you acting so secretive you going to see a bitch or something?" I asked him getting irritated.

"Calm the fuck down , I'm going to make some money." He said starting up his car.

"How are you going to do that?" I asked him and he mugged me looking at the phone.

"Ty'Quan it's been almost a year and you still won't tell me what you do for a living. Like what is there to be so secretive about?" I asked him.

He took a deep breath and let it out. "Ight I trap." He said and I looked at him confused.

"So you sell that shit right?" I asked him.

"Don't put it like that ma , But yeah I sell a little bit of everything." He said.

"Hm." I said looking away.

"You shouldn't be mad about that , Cause you wasn't looking like that when I bought you them Balenciagas or them bags. Even that damn ring!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

I twirled my ring around my finger slowly looking at it. "You didn't have to keep that from me." I said in a soft voice.

"I didn't know how else to tell you , but that shouldn't matter tho." He said.

"You know what" I said rolling my eyes

"Nah who dat?" He asked and I eyed him causing him to laugh.

"After I'm done tho imma come see you." He said.

"I guess." I said.

"Whatchu mean you guess? As a matter of fact when I call this phone back just answer the door cause imma be out dere." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"I love you Kay." He said making kissy faces at me causing me to smile.

"I love you too Ty" I said and he hung up.

I just don't see why he'd keep that from me , I mean I already figured somewhat but I still never knew for sure. But we made a promise that we'd tell each other everything and that we wouldn't keep secrets from each other... why would he keep that from me?

Ty's POV

I went to the Greenstone Apartments to make a drop , This was the last drop I had to me before I go to Kay's house. I rung the buzzer and I got buzzed in.

I went inside seeing guys playing cards at the table and they looked at me. It was some more guys sitting on the couch watching the game.

"Where Unc at?" I asked.

"Inna back room." One guy said.

I went in the back room going under some sheets that was hanging from the ceiling and walked down the hallway. I went to the very back room and opened the door. I saw my uncle with a bell wrapped around his arm and a white girl next to him.

Her finger nails were dirty as hell and she had clear liquid on her face , I damn near threw up in my mouth.

"AYEEE MY BOYYYY" My uncle said.

"Wassup unc" I said.

"You getting so big , You got it?" He asked me and I nodded giving him the black case.

He opened it up and smiled showing his gums with no teeth.

"Ohhh yeahhh" he said.

"Here you go" he said handing me the money and I counted it.

"Ight unc you stay smoove." I said leaving out.

"Ight boy!" He said.

I left out and got in my car. I call him Unc because he used to be really close to my father. He was always like a uncle to me but then after my dad died he stopped coming around. He became a addict and a alcoholic.

I turned the radio up listening to young boy. I was speeding and turned down Kay's streets.

I got to her apartment and I got out the car and called her phone.

"Hello?" She said answering the FaceTime call.

"I'm outside come let me in." I said.

"Okay" she said hanging up.

She came and opened the door and I went inside. I followed her upstairs and walked past her grandma room.

"Hey grandma" I said.

"Heyyy baby" she said with a smile.

"How you doing?" I asked her poking my head in the door.

"I'm fine how you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm straight , good seeing you" I said.

"Good seeing you too Ty'Quan" she said and I shut her door.

I went in Kay's room and laid across her bed kicking my yeezy slides off.

"Boy why are you stretched out laying across my bed like that." Kay said fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Because a nigga tired." I said closing my eyes.

"Mmh." She said and came and sat on the bed.

I went and laid on her chest and she rubbed her fingers through my twists. "So I wanna know why you kept that from me Ty." She said.

"Kept what from you?" I asked her.

"That you're a trapper." She said continuing to rub through my twists.

"I ain't know how you was gone react , I told you that." I said.

"You said we'd never keep secrets from each other and you still kept one from me." She said.

"It wasn't a secret ma , I was gone tell you eventually I just needed to find the right way how too." I said.

"You still didn't tell me tho I had to ask." She said.

"Ight I'm sorry , no more secrets I promise." I said and she looked away.

I turned over and pulled her shoulders gently towards me and pecked her lips.

"Now put on a movie." I said and she laughed.

She put on Poetic Justice and turned her lights off, She put her LED lights on red and we watched the movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 30.5K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
1.3M 45.2K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
15.3K 288 20
"𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁 𝐼𝑆 𝑀𝑌 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁." - 𝐼𝑆𝐴𝐼𝐴𝐻 Book started September 2022👩🏽‍🦯 Sexual violence Abuse Violence Sex scenes Drugs, alcohol...
611K 34.6K 51
" Everything we do, B-I-G. And I'ma keep it real 'til I D-I-E." Started; October 20th 2023 Published; October 22nd 2023 Finished; February 29th 2024