Mr Arrogant || kth. » book 1

By wtkfics

she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
erased chapters 17 & 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 [End]
Author's Note :)

Chapter 18

583K 22.5K 22.4K
By wtkfics

"Don't cry anymore," Seojun said and patted my back. I nodded, wiping my tears away.

"I'll just go to the washroom real quick," I told him and he waited outside.

I went to wash my face and saw my reflection in the mirror - my eyes were red and puffy, my nose too, was red. I sighed. Why did he have to yell at me? I didn't do anything wrong!

I went out of the washroom and Seojun smiled at me. "Let's go talk somewhere," he said.

I nodded and he brought me to a staircase on the third floor, where nobody usually walk to.

We sat down on the steps. "So you wanna tell me anything?" Seojun asked.

"...I don't know," I said.

"You can't bottle up your feelings. If you don't mind telling me, I won't mind listening," he said.

I sighed, "Before you came to the school, Taehyung and I were always at each other's throats. Only recently we became friends, a little, but he's starting to go back to his old self, or maybe worse."

"Ah... that's sad. Do you like him?" He asked and looked into my eyes.

I stared back at him, thinking of an answer to that.

I looked away and spoke, "Nope."

"But you seem to be very hurt just because he shouted at you," he said.

"I'm just too embarrassed," I replied.

"Alright," he said, "Why not you date me?"

"Huh?" I looked at him, puzzled.

"You date me so that you can distract yourself from whatever's going on between you and Taehyung, and I can protect you from him."

I still stared at Seojun blankly because I didn't know how to respond to him.

"I like you," he said and winked at me.

It was a confession, it was the first time ever someone confessed to me.

"W-why... W-what?"
"So it's a yes?" He said and looked at me.

I awkwardly smiled, "Okay."

"Saranghae, Hyejinnie," He said and pinched my cheeks.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 189 21
jungkook is a new kid at school, he has just moved here and is excited to meet new people, but what he didn't know is that there are three school bul...
4.1M 136K 18
"are you serious?" -in which a girl despised going to school because of one name. jeon jungkook.
65.8K 1.8K 23
Jin , RM , V , JK = DOCTORS suga = professor J hope = professor. jimin= college student SO here jimin is the younger one 💜. He is really scared...
2K 36 13
This is a BL Fanfiction and is COMPLETE. You are warned ahead of time. If you do not like, please do not read. This is based off the idol group BTS...