The Osirian Twins (2)

By Totally_Twins2

Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new fo... More

Preface
House of Arrivals
House of Presents
House of Truth
House of Hieroglyphs
House of Revelations
House of Questions
House of Pi
House of Mistrust
House of Trickery
House of Unity
House of Entrapment
House of Sisters
House of Tombs
House of Smuggling
House of Anticipation
House of Close Calls
House of Hustle
House of Setup
House of History
House of Eclipse
House of Awakening
House of Sarcophagi
House of Possession
House of Greed
House of Deceptions
House of Rainbows
House of Enemies
House of Surprise
House of Winning
House of Moonlighting
House of Treachery
House of Imposters
House of Dates
House of Cunning
House of Capture
House of Heartbreak
House of Hog
House of Defeat
House Of Ammut
House of Heroes
Epilouge

House of Suspicion

46 5 1
By Totally_Twins2

Charlie's POV

After heading upstairs, Eddie and I hid behind the door to the girls landing. We saw Patricia talking to Victor.

Eddie" Patricia, what is she doing?"

Charlie" She is the sinner"

Eddie" She can't be"

We both then duck down as Victor looks out. When Patricia exits Victor's office we both confront her.

Eddie" So, Patricia, mind telling us what you were doing talking to Team Evil just now?"

Charlie" Yeah Patricia, what are you up to?"

Patricia" Oh, Eddie, Charlie I so wish you hadn't asked me that"

Charlie" So? What's going on?"

Patricia" Why are you being so weird?"

Eddie" Because my girlfriend was in Victor's office in what looked like an evil summit"

Patricia" So? Think about it, Eddie, Charlie, you guys were pulling that room apart, waving around an ancient artefact. What would've happened if Victor had come down? Someone had to make sure he kept away, I saved your necks"

Eddie" I'm really sorry, you're right, I guess this whole Team Evik thing's just got me really jumpy"

Patricia" You're not the only one who's jumpy, Victor just gave me a massive grilling"

Charlie" I don't believe you"

Eddie" Charlie!"

Charlie" What I don't, I don't think KT is the sinner at all, I think it's you"

Patricia" Oh yeah and have you got proof?"

Charlie" Well you in Victors office could be proof it is strange you just disappeared on us"

Patricia" I told you I was keeping Victor away"

Charlie" You know Victor wouldn't have come down unless there was noise, he has Team Evik stuff to be getting on with but then you would know all about that wouldn't you"

Patricia lunges for me and I step back.

Eddie" Hey, hey, calm down both of you"

Patricia" You don't believe her do you"

Eddie" Um"

Charlie" Think about it Eddie, who do you believe, your sinner girlfriend or your twin, the strongest bond, we are Osirians"

Eddie panics and rushes downstairs. Patricia and I have a stare off.

Charlie" I know you are the sinner Patricia and sooner or later it will come out, my brother will believe me"

Patricia" I don't know what you are talking about"

Later on we are all sat down on the sofa.

Fabian" So one artefact down, three to go"

Charlie" What do we got?"

Fabian" Um hot heights?"

Eddie" We still need to ask Joy about hers, right?"

Charlie" Alfie, how did it go?

All" Upstairs, downstairs, outside, in. Always search to conquer sin.
High and low in dale and hill. Seek ye all to mend all ill"

Willow" There is just one thing you'll need, in the resting place, you will succeed"

All of us jump up, Fabian practically leaping over the sofa.

Alfie" Willow, what were you just singing?"

Willow" What?, was I singing?"

Fabian" Yes. Yeah um, you were singing"

Charlie" Willow, you was singing a nursery rhyme, what was it?"

All" There is just one thing you'll need"

Willow" Oh, yes. In the place of rest, you will succeed. So mysterious, isn't it?"

I look at the others.

Charlie" Wait a minute, there are four descendants right, so where does Willow fit into this, is their a fifth descendant?"

Eddie" We need to find out but let's get to school, Mara will kill us otherwise"

I sit on the sofa next to Fabian, it may look like we are relaxing but we have our clues under another book. Eddie is up on the stage with KT and since we are still not talking to her, it just makes the performance more awkward. I can tell when Eddie feels awkward, he starts rubbing his leg against the other one.

Eddie" Hey, Jo, do you want to go out sometime? Like, on a date?"

KT" But, Jordan, we can't, what about Mandy?"

Jerome" No, no, no guys, where's your chemistry? It's like a watching a pair of wet mops"

Willow then storms out making a scene as she always does.

Willow" Who has stolen my sequins?"

Jerome" Willow, no, I'm not in the mood"

Willow" Please, please, no I cannot finish my costumes without my sequins"

Joy" Sequins? Willow, we didn't write sequins into the script"

Jerome" Can someone get Willow out of here please?"

Fabian and Alfie grab Willow under the arms and take her out to the corridor. I follow out holding the book in my hands.

Willow" Please, I need sequins"

Fabian" Willow, the nursery rhyme you were singing last night, who taught it to you?"

Willow" My grandpa"

Charlie"What was his name?"

Willow" Grandpa, have you seen my sequins?"

Willow then happily skips off. I admire Willow for always being so happy and upbeat, I might be if I didn't have to worry about Frobisher recruiting sinners and taking over the underworld.

Fabian" Oh! No Okay, so she says her grandpa taught it to her, who was her grandpa?"

Alfie" Who knows? She never did her family tree, she drew a real tree. It was nice"

Charlie" Awwww, Alfie"

Fabian" This sounds like a job for our resident genealogist"

We have finally managed to grab Willow and have led her to the classroom and Joy is showing her the family tree project, she was meant to do.

Willow" So this is the family tree I was meant to do, mine was much prettier"

Joy"Focus, Willow"

Charlie" Hey, Joy, we really appreciate you helping us, don't we, Willow?"

Willow" Yes, Yeah, Sorry, Mm, where was I? Hannah's parents were June and Brian"

Alfie"You have a really, really big family"

Willow" And you'll meet them all at the holidays"

Fabian and I chuckle at Alfie's face.

Willow" June had two brothers, that was Stuart and Edward"

Joy"Um, That's weird, June Henson and that was her original surname, and her brother was called Edward Henson"

Willow" Mm, yes, what is it?"

Joy" Hang on"

Joy then flicks backwards on the family tree.

Willow" What?"

Joy" Edward Henson, um your great Grandmother's brother, is, um my great grandfather"

All of us knew what that meant, to be honest Joy didn't seem excited, I think she finds Willow a bit over the top.

Joy" So we're, um"

Willow" Related?"

Joy" Yeah"

Willow"Ah! Excite Joy! We're semi-sisters"

Fabian" Oh, my goodness Alfie, Charlie the nursery rhyme was passed down the wrong line, it was a clue"

"In the place of rest, you will succeed".

Fabian then fist bumps both of us.

Fabian" Boop!

Jerome hopped off the stage and he didn't look impressed, to be fair the play wasn't going well, actually not well might be an understatement.

Jerome" Well as rehearsals go, that was, uh shocking"

Eddie and KT were exchanging daggers with each other.

Jerome" What is going on between you two?"

Eddie" Hey, there's nothing going on with me, Okay? I'm the same as I ever was, let's just make that clear"

KT" You know what? I'm sick of this. I'm guessing it would be a lot easier if I wasn't in this play. So I'm gonna do you a favour, I quit. Sorry, Jerome, find another Jo"

Jerome" That is just great"

Jerome walks off now incredibly frustrated. Fabian and I jump over to the others.

Patricia" See? That is not normal behaviour"

Alfie" Yeah, definitely a Frombie"

Fabian" Shouldn't someone go after her?"

Eddie" No, let her go, we can't just keep locking her up, we have to stick together, then we'll be safe"

Patricia then smiles, she doesn't think anyone notices but I do.

Charlie" Yeah well, I don't believe her"

Eddie" Not this again"

Fabian" Charlie!"

Patricia" How do we know Charlie isn't a sinner?"

Charlie" My brother and I weren't sinners in the vision, it was one of you lot and I know it's not KT"

Patricia" How can you be sure?"

Charlie" Let's call it gut instinct must be an Osirian thing"

Eddie" Charlie, it can't be Patricia"

Charlie" Oh yeah, let's go over three facts shall we, she said because they couldn't catch her when Alfie spoke about Willow, yesterday she disappeared when we found the artefact"

Alfie" That's right where did you go?"

Charlie" She went to Victors office, she says it was because she was keeping Victor away but wouldn't that make him more suspicious"

Eddie" It was a bit weird to me"

Charlie" Third she just smiled when Twinnie here said we should keep KT away"

Alfie" You know all that sounds fishy when you put it together"

Patricia" Don't listen to her, she is as mad as KT"

Charlie" Eddie, you believe me don't you, Fabian"

Eddie" I want to believe you Patricia I do, it's just it does seem off"

Fabian" She is right, I have to believe my girlfriend here"

Eddie" Me too"

Patricia" Fine, be that way"

She storms out. I smile at Eddie.

Charlie" Thanks for believing in me Twinnie"

Eddie" Of course, what are Twins for?"

We connect out little fingers and I lean into him.

Later on after school, we were all slumped in chairs in the living room, Mara was ranting about the play which all of us had neglected, we did have bigger things on our minds.

Mara"Do you want to be in this play or not?"

Fabian" Well, I'm"

Twins" Not really"

Mara" Well, if we want to pass this module, we have to be. So it's time to shut up, step up, and get it done. Who's in?"

Alfie" Uh, kind of hungry.

Twins" Still no"

Mara" Okay, I'll put it another way, we're in front of the whole school on Friday, we can work hard and not look stupid, or we can slack off and become social pariahs"

Patricia" Pariahs?"

Fabian"Oh, gosh, not pariahs"

Mara" Who's up for ruining their lives forever?"

Willow raises her hand and Alfie gently pulls it back down.

Mara" And who's up for saving their reputations?"

Fabian" Oh, I never really had a rep"

Joy" Fabes, put your hand up"

Eddie and I reluctantly put our hands up.

Mara" Good.Okay. Auditions for the role of Jo will commence in five minutes"

Charlie" I am not being Jo"

Mara" What why?"

Charlie" Eddie is my brother, that's weird"

Mara" Yeah but you are not Charlie in this you are Jo"

Charlie" Still not doing it"

Mara" Oh come on, you have to work with me here, aren't twins close"

Charlie" Yeah we are close but I'm smacking one on my brother"

Mara" Fine"

Charlie" But if Fabian was the lead I would"

Mara" Fabian"

Fabian" No, I'm not being the lead, I can't act"

Mara" You guys are hopeless"

Mara sighs and walks off to the kitchen.

That evening I thought about going up to see KT even though my brother and Fabian had agreed with me, I knew they were still hesitant about it. Though I don't think I could of made it any clearer. I open the door to and see she is sitting on the bed.

KT" Oh, hey come to lock me up again"

Charlie" No, I haven't, I just wanted to tell you that I believe you are not the sinner"

KT" Is this a trap, are you just saying that, are you recording me"

Charlie" No, No, KT, really I don't think you are the sinner, I mean I am one of The Osirians right?"

KT" Yeah"

Charlie" Well I've had this gut feeling ever since the vision and despite Fabian's fingerprint analysis, I know it's not you, I just know"

KT" What about the others?"

Charlie" Eddie and Fabian said they agreed with me but I'm still sure they think you are the sinner"

KT" What can we do, Patricia is the sinner"

Charlie" Nothing we can do, really I just got to keep an eye on her when she is around my brother"

KT" You don't think she would hurt Eddie do you"

Charlie" I hope not"

KT" I was thinking of leaving since no one wants me here, I was going to see my Aunt in London"

Charlie" I'll miss you if you leave but maybe you need to get out"

KT" Listen thank you for being my friend Charlie when no one else was"

Charlie" Thanks for being the first proper bestie I've had"

We both share a hug.

Next morning all of us students were sat at the table tucking into breakfast. I had helped myself to pancakes with lots of syrup, drowning Eddie's in it too.

Trudy" Curtain up, how are you all feeling?"

Alfie" Mm, I think I have stage fright"

Eddie" We don't even have the last scene to the play yet"

Mara" All in good time"

I notice Trudy is in a very happy mood as she sings while she serves us breakfast. I exchange looks with Eddie and Fabian.

Fabian" You're in a very, uh, happy mood this morning, aren't you, Trudy?"

Trudy" Yes, Fabian, I suppose I am, might have something to do with the tall, dark stranger I met last night"

Charlie" What tall, dark stranger?"

Trudy"Well he was a boy here, turned up late last night, wanted to have a little look around. Trip down memory lane, I think, I must've met him before. Face seemed very familiar to me, but I can't for the life of me place him"

Charlie" Uh, what was his name, Trudy?"

Trudy"Smith, Robert Smith"

Mara and Joy then get up to leave grabbing their satchels.

Mara" Right, school, ten minutes"

Joy"Do not be late"

Eddie" Smith as in Smythe"

Fabian" What was Frobisher-Smythe doing here?

Charlie" Isn't it obvious? He came to get one of us"

It was finally the day of the drama performance, I wasn't looking forward to this it made it worse when we knew we had to pass it.

I loved writing I just didn't love performing, if Mara had asked me to help her I would of said yes but then i wasn't sure I wanted to get into the whole this play is about Jerome. I had moved on, I was with Fabian now and I couldn't be happier. Mara on the other hand obviously hadn't, she was currently standing giving her orders. Eddie and I were carrying a table across the stage.

Mara" We need to pass this, guys"

Jerome" So if everyone could try not to ruin it, that'd be great, Oh Willow you're the new Jo, well done"

Willow" To squee or not to squee, Squee! Alfie! I'm in the play"

Alfie" Well done"

Willow" Yay"

Fabian then stands next to Eddie and I questioning us about the song.

Fabian" Any more thoughts about the "lodge's heights"?"

Twins" No"

Fabian" Place of rest?"

Twins" No"

Fabian" Wait"

Twins" What?"

Fabian" Where is the ultimate place of rest?"

Eddie" Um, my bed?"

Charlie" No, Eddie, don't you get it? Place of rest"

Fabian" Rest in peace"

Eddie" The crypt"

Charlie" Annnd he has got it"

Eddie" Shut up"

He shoves me lightly.

Patricia" Why are you talking about the artefacts without me, don't you trust me or something?"

Charlie" No"

Eddie" -Easy, Yacker, we just figured out the place of rest, It's the crypt"

Patricia" Ah, cool sorry I just I don't want you to think I'm, like, you know, KT"

Eddie" Hey, never"

I glare at Patricia who is hugging my brother. She smiles back at me. I then see Fabian has taken off and I rush after him. I follow him back to the house and chase him upstairs.

Charlie" Fabian, what is going on?"

Fabian" I think you were right but we need to find KT"

Charlie" What, wait where is she?"

Fabian" I don't know, she isn't here"

Charlie" The window, its open, why would she jump out of the window"

Fabian" The door was locked when I came here, it wasn't us"

Charlie" Do you reckon Victor locked her in here?"

Fabian" I don't know"

I then see something peeking out of KT's bed.

Charlie" Fabian, look what is that?"

Fabian kneels down and pulls out a package.

Charlie" This is for KT, why hasn't she opened it"

Fabian then shoves it behind his back as Victor strolls in.

Victor" Rutter, Miller where is KT?"

Charlie" We wanted to ask you the same thing"

Victor" KT has, this morning decided to leave the school it would appear she has already done so this is bad. This is very bad indeed"

When Victor is gone Fabian takes the package and we both head downstairs to his and Eddie's room. He puts it on the bed and we both go through it after saying sorry to KT for opening her post. Fabian and I pull out many things and he looks through what looks like an old photo projection. He then pulls out a usb and he inserts it into his computer, the image takes a while to load but when it loads up Fabian and I both gasp.

Fabian and Charlie" The sinners walk among you".

Fabian" Red eyes, Patricia, I saw Patricia with red eyes, you were right"

Charlie" I knew it, oh my god they are with Patricia, my twin and Alfie"

Fabian" Go, go, I'll stay here"

I rush out of the room in a hurry.

Story Notes
So The Twins catch Patricia outside Victors Office and despite her explanation Charlie still doesn't believe her. Mara still stresses out about the play, Charlie tells KT she doesn't think she is a sinner and Fabian and Charlie make a revelation when finding a package for KT.

Authors Notes
Ooooooo so a lot going on in this chapter. I really hope you liked this, let me know what you think. Your comments always make my day.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Question: Would you believe Patricia or KT?

Thanks X

Tomorrow: House of Capture

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953 78 12
This is the End. Eddie and Charlie Miller have faced more than any teenager should. Ever since arriving at Anubis House their experience has been no...
442K 12.4K 33
Just a story I made up when I'm bored. WARNING : OLD BOOK AND LOTS OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES!! AND A LOT OF DOESN'T MAKE SENSE STUFF And please note that t...
99K 4.1K 62
"Piss off, Jerome!" "Have I mentioned how much I love your sweet talk?" "And have I mentioned how much I hate you?" Lyla Harris and Jerome Clarke hat...
7.8K 291 45
a new mystery begins at anubis house, and a new girl arrives in the midst of it all, but what if she was more connected to the new adventures than th...