๐–ฆ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— & ๐–ฆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—† (๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ...

By zeppelinsunborn

More

โ˜ข๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽเผ’๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽโ˜ข๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽเผ’๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽ
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ 2: ๐–ณ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ {R&E}
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ 3: ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—…๐— {R&E}
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ 4: ๐–ข๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— {๐–ฑ&๐–ค}
Chapter 6: Interruptions {R&E} ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 7: Training {R&E}
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ 5: ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ {๐–ฑ&๐–ค} ๐Ÿ”ž

๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ 1: ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‚๐—๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐— {R&E}

5.6K 96 227
By zeppelinsunborn

⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎☢︎︎☠︎︎༒︎✞︎⚠︎

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣,
you were in the military base you were launched as a commander of. It was late evening, the dark blue clouds emitting rain as the orange hue of you desk lamp gloomed through the room,

you were staring out the window of your office until you heard a knock on the door,"Commander, can I come in?" you hear the voice of Sgt. Soap outside your office.

"yes, Johnny" you hear the door creak open and turn around to look at him.

"sorry Grim, for bothering," you just gave him a quick nod signalling you weren't up for chit chat, as usual.

that was before you remembered something,

"before you start, i have some news, you'll be assigned to the mission with task force 141."

"yes Commander." he replied with a grin. "team members?" he asked curiously staring at me. "Shepherd, Price, You, Roach, Myself, Joseph, Nikolai, Yuri and Ghost."

he looked at me indifferently, "Ghost someone new? No face?" he said as he went through the files.

"Never." I replied as i sighed softly, "I don't know much about him either John, he's been with the military since '01." she says as she sat down in her office chair.

you really didn't know much about this...Ghost, you'd only been Commander for 3 weeks now, have met the guy though, got caught in an explosion from an uncleared enemy, he pulled you into him and jumped out of a window, keeping you as safe and sound as possible in the process, but from what you've heard, he's 6'2, built, and a prick.

unfortunately the Colonel assigned you to the same regiment he's in, so you'll be seeing him, giving him orders, having to listen to him all day... wonderful.

"oh well, he can't be too bad, remember to get some rest Commander." soap said as he excused himself.

you looked to your right and saw a pile of paperwork and missions you still have to assign to the others before your mission tomorrow.

you started shuffling around and arranged the files with the soldiers suited for the missions, and then, you fell asleep on your desk.

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿: 5:15AM

you were woken up by a loud knock on your door.

your head shot up and you rubbed your eyes, giving a loud, "enter." to whoever was outside.

you hadn't slept that long, or at all for that matter, in the past year, so this person better have a good fucking reason for this rude awakening.

"Sorry commander, i was just wondering where you were since we're leaving for the mission in 45 minutes and i didnt see you anywhere." he spoke softly and tenderly in that Scottish accent he had.

You replied in your Russian tone, "no it's alright, I'll be there in 5, if you can tell everyone to meet me in the board room please." he listened closely and nodded while closing the door.

you rushed to your room, got dressed into your war gear, tied your hair and took off your mask slightly to brush your teeth, putting on your own mask.

you walked into the board room and saw that everyone was there, but you still had to ask, "we missing a person?" McTavish just looked around and shook his head no.

"alright men, so as you all know by now Soap has been assigned to task force 141. Who'll be travelling to Las Almas." you looked to see them all still focused.

" I've assorted the rest of you into three categories: firstly, the information gatherers, secondly, those who'll be kept on standby if necessary, and thirdly, those who'll watch over base until I'm back. that's all." you said while giving the documents and missions to Soap to give them out.

you walked out to the airplane, waiting for soap and ghost to arrive. you got your gear and buckled yourself in. you leaned back against the iron wall as you sighed.

you heard converse outside the aircraft, "I'll save ya a seat Sir" well there's soap, "fucking hell..." ghost?

let me check in.

"Ghost, you copy?"
"Yes Grim."
"...any issues?"
"Negative Grim."

friendship rule between you and soap and ghost was that formalities we'rent always necessary.

you heard boots clanking on the metal floor, not bothered to look up since you knew who it was.

"well someone's a bit shit faced, literally and figuratively." you heard that fucking accent before.

you looked infront to see ghost seated across from you. "know your place Lieutenant, ive brought you along on a whim and I'll throw you off this plane myself if needed." you stared into his deep, dark eyes as he did yours.

"don't get me wrong commander, i was just trying to lift your mood." he said while chuckling

your eye twitched and your boot tapped the floor aggressively. "shut your mouth for the time being, Lieutenant" you heavied your accent at the end.

you watched as he shuddered and nodded whispering a soft "feisty one aren't you, darlin'?" you sighed and ignored him.

soon enough everyone was there and you were on your way, on the way to the base although, ghost kept staring at you, dark eyes piercing through your soul, deep in thought.

you glanced at him every now and then, you didn't mind him staring, you knew he was a proper person atleast, aside from his personality he was a gentleman.

Soap sat beside you, chatting with you and Ghost, not noticing the tension. "Hey Grim, how much would you bet i could beat Lt. in arm wrestling?" he asked, intrigued you answered, "Soap, you wouldn't last 3 seconds in. Don't get your hopes up." you cocked your head at Ghost, who you spoke so highly of.

"mhm Soap, you wouldn't stand a chance." you assuredly repeated, leaning your head back against the metal as before, earning a small chuckle from the two.

when you finally arrived you got up and walked out first, the squad following you, "Colonel Vargas, long time no see." you said while heading towards him.

"Same to you Commander Grim, pleasure seeing you, as always." he replied before looking behind you to the two.

"Sargeant McTavish," he calls out
"Call me Soap," he says as they shake hands.
"Laswell says they call the one with the mask Ghost." Alejandro says monotone.

"Actually i think he prefers to be called-" soap started before.."That'll do." you and Ghost replied in unison.

you just looked at each other and acted like nothing happened. "I've never been to Mexico before" Soap said excited. "This isn't Mexico, This is Las Almas," he stated before continuing, "welcome to the City of Souls."

"Shepherd's contractors are inbound to reinforce, they're bringing hardware, they'll need room." Ghost tells Alejandro as we start walking towards vehicles

"my base is your base." he replies normally "Wonderful, now where's The Sun?" you asked him, "Cartel safehouse, 10 clicks from here, we'll take you there" he says as he opens the car door for you three to get into.

"This is my second in command, Rodolfo." he says as we get in.

"I'm afraid of Ghosts." he says to Alejandro in Spanish.
you lightly giggle before you realise one of your soldiers don't know Spanish.

Alejandro turns around, "You know Spanish?" he asks Soap, knowing you do.
"no." soap replies.
"you will." Alejandro says slightly amused.

you drive into a small, busy town, "armed, 12 o' clock." soap begins raising his gun before you grabbed it and started twisting his arm, "woah there, we don't do that here Sargeant, citizens are armed for their own safety." Alejandro states as you let go of the gun and his return his arm into place.

"Jesus Grim, you could've tried breaking my arm after he told me that." he said while rubbing his arm in pain.

"I could've done the same with Ghost and he wouldn't even flinch McTavish." you replied, looking out the window, hearing him sigh at your remark.

"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳." you heard Ghost whisper into your ear while placing his hand on your thigh while the other were focusing on other conversations.

you looked into his eyes, seeing only lust, you looked away as his hand started traveling higher before disappearing as Soap spoke,

"What the fuck is on that cloth.."soap asked as he saw a body covered in white cloths, marked in spanish words. "Gangs mark their territory like that, usually they kill people and leave them to bleed out."

you just grimaced and continued looking out the window, seeing a few kids shudder at the sight of your mask.

"fucking hell, these people never get used to me even though ive been here so much." you stated, your russian accent thickening with anger.

"easy there Grim, we'll get you a drink soon to cool ya off."

"shut the fuck up Ghost."

"yes ma'am."

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 1: 𝖱𝖾𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 {R&E} - completed.

☾☾☾☽☽☽

𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳:  𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2: 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 {R&E}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 29 19
This story will be somewhat slow paced, so if you're interested in reading a long story, come and read ! ๐Ÿค 14+?? Cursing Mentions of SA and suicide...
792K 19.7K 40
"All I need is one shot." โœง Simon "Ghost" Riley was a cold, heartless killer. He was untouchable, and he made his enemies cower just by hearing his n...
31.5K 1K 23
๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โI ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ would be ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏโž โคท ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...
668K 9.8K 51
Collection of my tiktok COD shortfics x more active on there too @valbrainrot 15-05-2024 - #1 in #simonghostriley