๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท...

By aiyaaraara

Lucky you. Chosen to be the music editor for a popular band called 5wirl. You and the members quickly became... More

Hii, loves ~~!!!
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
๐•Ž๐’ถ๐–˜๐“ผแดœ๐Ÿ„ฟ
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

462 12 24
By aiyaaraara

When I got home the walls felt empty, kinda hard to believe but being lonely feels sad. I looked through my phone contacts, "Who do I call Lumine ? No, Aether ? Even worse." I stopped scrolling through my contacts when I saw Scaramouche's number still can't believe I got his number. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

                                                         ꜱᴄᴀʀᴀᴍᴏᴜᴄʜᴇ                          

                                                                                        Hey you still awake ?: You  

Scaramouche: Of course I am school just finished                                 

                   Do you think you could come over to my place for a bit: You    

Scaramouche: Yeah, Why ?

                                                                                                     I'm Lonely   😢: You   

Scaramouche: Fine I'll be there soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I tucked my phone to my chest. Then double checked my messages. "I really just asked a guy to come over to my place." I whispered to myself.  I got changed into my house clothes, a T-shirt and a skirt/ Pants.

A few minutes after I changed I heard a knock on the door, I rushed down the stairs and opened the door, It still surprised me that he even showed. "You wanted me here ?" The violet haired boy said. "Surprised how quick you came." I said as I rubbed my eye to make sure he was actually there. "Turns out I live just around the corner." He replied. 

"You can come in." I said as I leaned back from the doorway. "You want tea ?" I asked. I looked back at him, he was untying his laces. "If that's alright." I nodded then walked to the kitchen. "So you live here alone ?" He asked me. "I- don't wanna talk about it sorry." I replied. 

Seems that stopped him for a bit, "Right, sorry for asking. However before we move on from the subject, Why did you actually text me to come here ?" He asked.

"I'm almost offended, you think I would lie to a friend." I said sarcastically as I poured the tea. "You know that's not what I meant." Scaramouche said as he crossed his arms impatiently. "If what you said was true then why didn't you ask Lumine ?"

"I don't want to trouble her, Lumine's house is a bit far away for just a quick visit. Plus she and Heizou are partly the reason you're here." I said as I held the tea cups by their rims, careful not to burn myself. "Need help ?" Scaramouche asked as he took one cup off my hands. "Thanks."

We sat down at the table. "About what you said..." Scaramouche started. "What do you mean, about me living alone ?" I replied. "No not that, about how it's partly Lumine's and Heizou fault about something." Scaramouche inquired. "Ah, Yesterday I went over to Lumines house for a bit, then I stayed  at Heizou's for the night. I guess I just got used to being in someone's company." I laughed. I looked back at Scaramouche who had surprisingly finished the tea. I went over to him to make sure he was alright. "Did you burn your tongue ?"

"Shut it, I feel no pain." He answered stubbornly. "I'm sorry tough guy, but be careful okay ?" I said as I pinched his nose. "Geez, I'm sorry Mom." He muttered.  "Anyways, you wanna watch anime ?" I asked cheerfully, suddenly his face went all kinds of flustered. "You still watch anime ? Isn't that- y'know a bit childish ?" He muttered quietly. 

"One feels slightly irratated by that question could you refrase that in a more respectful manner." I said in a less tolerant voice. "I mean, people at school don't usually watch anime." He said. I kneeled down in front of him, stared into his eyes and replied. "I don't give 2 ****s about what other people say then." I said in my 'normal' voice. 

I sat down normally then turned the TV on. While it was on I got up and retrieved my school bag, I reached in it for my council work. "Aha !" I cheered as I fished a neatly stacked pile of paper work, out from a jungle of mess. "Find something ?" Scaramouche called from the living room. "Council work." I answered back.  

I sat down beside Scaramouche, leaned on his shoulder then started filling in the remaining blanks spaces in the sheets of paper. Instead of pushing me away, he just stared at me in shock, his blue-ish indigo eyes resonating.

Eventually he just started doing his council work aswell, peeking over my shoulder here and there but he was careful not to make me uncomfortable. 

I looked back at the tv, we were watching some sort of romantic anime. "Y'know I don't really like those types of guys." I commented, Scaramouche looked at me surprised. "What do you mean ?" He enquired. I pulled away from his shoulder then stretched sleepily. 

"Y'know like those really popular guys, they think their humble, they just try way too hard. Plus all of the girls are stupid in this anime so they all fall for him." I pouted. Scaramouche seemed to have printed that in his brain. 

  "Something wrong ?" I asked as I tried to make out what face he was making. "No-" His face went red which made me realize how close I was too him.

.

.

.

 The rest of the day was peaceful, we finished the anime sadly, though the time was fleeting I'm glad I got to spend it with him. "So are you staying the night  ?" I asked the voilet haired boy. "I haven't the slightest of clues." He sighed. 

"You shoulda made up your mind before" I pouted. "I'll stay, I'll stay. But-" Scaramouche paused. Then stared at me. " Y/N, are you even any good at cooking  ?" He asked, my face probably went mad with anger. I stomped to the kitchen then grabed a soup ladle then pointed it a his face. 

"No, I cannot." I said in a challenging voice.  Scaramouche stood up and grabbed the ladle off me. Then shoved it back at me along with a smug face. "-But I can dear friend." He smirked.

Scaramouche paced to kitchen, opened the fridge. The way his eyes traced from top to bottom was kinda nerve wracking.

~Time skip~ Because I am not feeling it today

I finished my food, I looked at Scaramouche who was still eating, I let out a small chuckle as I wondered in my mind: Will I ever get to see this again ? He's kinda cute.

He looked back up at me, I looked away a bit embarrassed that I was caught sneaking looks. "Y'know you have pretty good taste in music." Scaramouche blurted out. "Where did that come from ?" I laughed.

"Aether was looking at a playlist you sent Lumine today, It was... good." He answered. Not sure why he was hesitating, was he embarrassed to give me a compliment ? "Well, I've been listening to some really songs and I wanted Lumine to hear them so.." I quickly replied. 

"Hey, Y/N would you like to hang out with the guys more often ?" Scaramouche inquired, his eyes wandering the room. 

"Heh, haha haaaa~" 

"What's so funny ?" 

"I'm sorry it's just why are you asking that now ? Of course I do. We're friends right ? So why is that a question." I said as I put a finger on Scaramouches' nose. His face was a mixture of relieved ? and his normal sour face. 

"Are... Are you even capable of showing happiness ?" I staggered blankly. Scaramouche seemed to have snapped at that comment. Swatting my hand then pulling it towards him which cause me to fall on top of him. 

"Why is that even in your dictionary ?!" He yelled. I looked at him with a cheeky grin, didn't take long for him to realize what he had done. He looked away from me, "Why'd you have to fall on top of me you perv."

I grabbed Scaramouche by the colar. "What the hell ?! How is this my fault. You're the perv !" I roared. "YOU'RE THE PERV." He answered as he got up and grabbed a pillow then threw at my face. I dodged it then grabbed the messily hung blanket off the couch then attempted to wrap him in it.

I chucked the blanket over him then proceeded to run over to my room, Scaramouche quickly flung it off then chased after me.

While he was still looking for me I hid in the closet, he entered my room looking left and right. I burst out of the closet then he jolted backwards on to the bed.

"Closet Perv!?!" We both exclaimed at the same time, though my claim was more mock then insult. "You really can't come up with any better insult" I sighed disapointedly. 

"Can to." He said persistently. "Prove it" 

"Are you sure your dainty little heart can handle it ?" His tone changed, honestly 'dainty' is the worst insult I can take. "I'm not sure 'BOWL CUT'" I fired right back.

A couple more insults were fired at each other before we both became tired. "I still win."

"No you don't"

"Just hurry up and go home." 

"Actually I'll stay here the night thank you very much"

"Are you sure you're alright with staying with a 'perv'" I teased "You can be anything so long as it's still you" He answered. "Thank you shakesphere

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 29.6K 54
โ THE HOST CLUB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU. โž ( ๐Ÿฒ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ญ๐—˜ + ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—•๐—˜๐——๐—ข ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— !๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ) โ” MODERN AU แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ โตŒ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. you weren't expecting...
575 28 19
"๐’๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ I'm hearing is that you want me, right?" โ˜… โ†ณ in which you and scaramouche have always been enemies, especially when it comes to ar...
29.6K 708 15
โšŠ in which , two completely different idols meet again and slowly fall in love. scaramouche x fem!reader; (idol!au) - NOT COMPLETE
232K 7.4K 29
โœฉโข scara x f. reader โœฆ genshin modern au fanfic โง you move to your online friends school. whil...