{HIATUS} You're Perfect for M...

Від 1-800-411-SIMP

CURRENTLY ON HIATUS Shuichi Saihara is not recognized as the person he wants to be. Despite constantly being... Більше

Author's Note: Welcome Back!
1 - The Young Detective
2 - My Dear Friend Kaede
3 - His Checkerboard Scarf
4 - The Detective's Journal
5 - The Mind of a Criminal
6 - The Back of the Classroom
7 - The "Light" in Spotlight
A Short Hiatus

0 - Character Intros/Story Notes

195 8 11
Від 1-800-411-SIMP

• The following art (not the art above) is by @/u_u_ki_u_u on Twitter!
• This characters list is exclusive to main characters only. It is subject to change as the story progresses.
• Character profiles (specifically Rantaro and Kyouko) contain spoilers for DR:THH and DRV3. Their talents will be mentioned again later in the story, so proceed with caution.
• It is also worth mentioning that Hajime's talent will be discussed in the story (despite him not being in this list).

-

Shuichi Saihara
• Nicknames: Shu (Used by Kaede, Makoto, Kokichi, and Tsumugi), Shumai (Used by Kokichi), Shushu (Used by Kyouko and Kokichi)
• Ultimate/SHSL Detective II
• Age: 15
• Pronouns: He/they, but do people know that?
• Role: Protagonist

Kokichi Ouma
• Nicknames: Kichi (Used by Shuichi and Rantaro)
• Ultimate/SHSL Supreme Leader
• Age: 15
• Pronouns: He/him (to friends), they/them (to authorities and followers)
• Role: Deuteragonist
• Note: I choose to spell Kokichi's last name with a "u" instead of without, and yes it's a canon (and more accurate) way to spell it.

Kaede Akamatsu
• Kaeyay (Used by Kokichi), Kae (Rarely used by Tsumugi)
• Ultimate/SHSL Pianist
• Age: 15
• Pronouns: She/her
• Role: Tritagonist
• Note: Shuichi and Tsumugi's best friend.

Tsumugi Shirogane-Saihara
• Nickname: Mugi (Used by Shuichi and Kaede), Tsu (Used by Kaede)
• Ultimate/SHSL Cosplayer
• Age: 15
• Pronouns: Any, preferably she
• Role: Tritagonist
• Note: Shuichi's twin sister.

Nagito Komaeda
• Nicknames: Nagi (Used by Kokichi and sometimes Hajime), Ko (Used by Hajime)
• Ultimate/SHSL Lucky Student II (In this story, he's younger than Makoto)
• Age: 16
• Pronouns: He/him
• Role: Support
• Note: A childhood friend of Shuichi, Tsumugi, and Kaede. A best friend to Kokichi.

Rantaro Amami
• Nicknames: Ran-Ran (Used by Kokichi), Taro (Used by Kokichi and sometimes Kaede)
• Ultimate/SHSL Adventurer
• Age: 15
• Pronouns: He/him
• Role: Support
• Note: A best friend to Kokichi. I choose to spell Rantaro's name without the "u" in this story. This is the English version of his name; the more accurate way to spell it is "Rantarou."

Makoto Naegi
• Nicknames: None
• (Former) Ultimate/SHSL Lucky Student
• Age: 38
• Pronouns: He/him
• Role: Support
• Note: Shuichi and Tsumugi's uncle-in-law (by marriage to Kyouko).

Kyouko Kirigiri-Naegi
• Nicknames: None
• (Former) Ultimate/SHSL Detective
• Age: 38
• Pronouns: She/her
• Role: Support
• Note: Shuichi and Tsumugi's aunt (biologically). I choose to spell her name with a "y" instead of without, and yes it's a canon (and more accurate) way to spell her name.

***

- This story takes place in Tokyo (since Hope's Peak seems to resemble the University of Tokyo).
- The time period is modern (20XX), but a date is not specified and is irrelevant to the story.
- This is a non-despair AU! There are no killing games in this universe.
- To keep a generally spoiler-free experience, please refrain from commenting spoilers on the series. And if you do, please mark your comment as a spoiler (preferably in caps so that people can see it, and leave lots of space between the warning and your text so it won't be accidentally read).

Word Count: 505

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
212K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
234K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...