A Dragon's Treasure

By SoulFire_76

Izuku Midoriya is obsessed with dragons. And it's all because if his quirk. Izuku's quirk let him make dragon... More

Class Dragon's
Meeting Your Dragon
Battle Ready
Clash Of Dragons
Matching Scales
Chit Chat
An Untold Legend
USJ: An Old Partner
USJ: Terror Strikes
USJ: Fighting Head On
USJ: Moving Forward
USJ: Final Stand
Dragon Scars
Training: A Dragons lair
Training: Know More About You
Training: Final Day
Sports Festival: Preparations
Sports Festival: Izuku vs Shinso
Sports Festival: Hidden Pain
Sport's Festival: Endeavors Guilt
Sports Festival: Saved Again
Sports Festival: Izuku vs Todoroki, a trip down memory lane
Sports Festival: Aftermath
Chapter Updates
A Phone Call
NOT A CHAPTER UPDATE! (Not yet at least.)
Izuku's Condition
A promise set in stone

A Day Back To School

575 19 8
By SoulFire_76

The day finally came that Izuku would go back to his classes in UA. Due to his injury, he was given an extra few days out of school. Something that Izuku was against at first, but he appreciated the extra rest none the less. Walking to UA, he had run into Eijiro as the two had begun walking towards UA together.

"You ready to finally get back to some hero work, Izuku?" Eijiro asked.

"Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to get through the day normally. Oh, since we're in different classes, I've been meaning to ask you what your class is like? Well, besides the few I've already met." Izuku questioned

"Well, they're something else, that's for sure. I've landed a pretty good group of friends, too. I'm sure you've already met Bakugo, the blond angry one during USJ. He's always angry and loud, but he's a good guy sometimes." Eijiro said as Izuku gave him a doubtful look.

"Then there's Kaminari and Sero. Kaminari is something else entirely. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's helpful and funny. Sero is a cool guy. He shoots tape out of his elbows and swings around like Spider-Man. Then there's obviously Mina, who we both already know from experience." He said.

"Seems like you've got a pretty decent friend group then." Izuku said as the two had finally approached the front of UA.

"Well, I guess I'll see you after school?" Eijiro said as Izuku nodded.

"Yep, try not to -"

"Midoriya!!" A loud voice cut him off as Izuku was tackled to the ground by a certain green headed girl.

"T-tokage!?" Izuku yelled out as the girl hugged her friend.

"You're back, you short bean stalk!" Setsuna said as she gave him a sharp smile. Izuku smiled as Eijiro laughed as he got tackled to the ground.

"Yep, I'm back, but can you get off me now?" Izuku asked as she did as she was asked.

"Sorry, Midoriya, I tried to stop her, but damn is she fast." Hiryu said as he walked next to the boy.

"It's fine, I would've been surprised if she hadn't done that." Izuku responded while dusting himself off.

"Well, we should get going now. Don't want to be late on your first day back, right Izu?" Eijiro asked as Izuku nodded.

"Right, seeya after school, Eji!" Izuku ran as he waved him goodbye. Who was quickly followed by both Hiryu and Setsuna.

"He just seems to keep finding the best people to be friends with." Eijiro said as he looked up to the sky and smiled.

"I hope you're doing alright for yourself, man." He said as he headed inside of UA as well.

----------

"Aaaaaaand, I win! Suck it, losers!" Setsuna yelled out as she was the first to make it to the classroom door's. Both Izuku and Hiryu followed next as they stopped next to her.

"You used your quirk, that's not fair!" Hiryu said as Setsuna just stuck her tongue out at him. Izuku, who was running alongside Hiryu, patted him on the back.

"I'm surprised you didn't think she was gonna do that." He said as Setsuna chuckled to herself as she turned towards the classroom door.

"Welp, time to head in." Setsuna said as she swung open the door to the classroom and walked in. Chuckling at her activeness, Hiryu and Izuku followed behind after.

"Midoriya, hey!" Izuku heard his name be called as soon as he walked in. Looking over in the direction of who was calling him, Tetsutetsu had walked up to him.

"Oh, Tetsutetsu, what's up?" Izuku responded.

"Dude, your fight with Todoroki was insane! You two are so freaking manl- ouch!" Tetsutetsu was cut off from a slap in the back of the head. Looking behind him, Kendo had walked up next to him.

"Hey, what was that for!?" Tetsutetsu asked as he began to rub the back of his head.

"I'm not sure Midoriya wants to hear about his fight with Todoroki. Considering what happened." Kendo said as Tetsutetsu quickly remembered what had happened at the end of the fight.

"Crap, you're right. Sorry, man..." Tetsutetsu scratched the back of his head.

"Oh, no, no, it's alright, trust me. There's nothing to be sorry for. It was a fight, after all. Something like this should be expected." Izuku said, trying not to dampen the mood. Moving his hair up out of the way, he showed the bandages around his eye.

"Just know that my recovery is doing well. So let's try not to get all depressed about this, alright? Alright." Izuku says as he gives them a soft smile and a thumbs up. Izuku then starts making his way towards his seat.

"Plus, it's not like I'm completely bli- oof!" Izuku says as he is cut off by missing his chair and falling to the floor... again. Quickly standing up with a flustered look on his face, he panned over to see his friends giving him a deadpanned expression.

"You're keeping your eyes on me, aren't you?" Izuku questions.

"We're keeping our eyes on you, yes." They all respond at the same time. However, the embarrassment didn't last long as the door had swung open for as Vlad had walked into the classroom. As he did, all the students had made their way into their seats. Izuku, with the support of Setsuna, who had moved his chair under him just in time.

Vlad, looking over his class, spotted Izuku. He smiled as he nodded in his direction, one that Izuku returned with a small bow.

"Alright, listen up. Now that Midoriya has joined back with the class, it's time to discuss an important topic." Vlad said, as everyone tensed up.

"Hero names." He says as the class changes to a river of different emotions. Some with an exhausted sigh, others a little worried, but Izuku.. Izuku had a calming and confident look on his face.

"As some of you can tell, this is a very important choice for all of you. A choice that will shape you into the hero you want to become. A name that YOU want to live up to. You got that?" Vlad says as each of them all together reapond.

"Yes, Sensei!"

"Good, now all of you change into your gym clothes and meet me in the training field. We're doing this my way!" He says as the class, as confused as they may be, head to the locker room to change into their gym clothes and make their way to the training field.

"Um, Sensei, what does this have to do with our hero names?" Kaibara asked, confused. He wouldn't be the only one.

"Out here, each of you will announce your chosen names to the rest of the class, one by one, and not only that, you will show us the power you hold behind that name! After you state your name, I want to see the full extent of your abilities in one go! Tell me your name, and show your determination to keep hold of that name! For example.." Vlad yells out as he raises his hand above his head as he yells.

"My name is Vlad King, and this is why I'm worthy of this name!" Unleashing his quirk, he infuses his blood by a large amount to create a large blood crystal hammer as he slams the ground, creating a crater within the ground.

Izuku watched in amazement. He had almost forgotten that his teacher was still a powerful hero. The others looked in awe as well as Vlad looked their way.

"Now, it's your turn." He says, pointing at them all with a smirk on his face. One by one, each student called out their names to their class and displayed the reason behind their claim.

Itsuka had gone first, using her large fists to create large gusts of wind, showing the power behind every swing. Tetsutetsu had gone next, letting Itsuka strike him as hard as she could as he would barely move. Neito had run across each of his classmates, showing the variety and trickery his quirk possessed. It continued on til it made it to Setsuna, Hiryu, and Izuku.

"I've got it! Haha!" Setsuna yelled out as she ran forward to the front of the class.

"My name is Lizardy! The Lizard Heroine, and this is the faith I have in my quirk!" She cheers out as she splits her body into multiple pieces and starts to give them at super high speeds. Both Izuku and Hiryu watch and smile as she comes back together.

"Thanks for the inspiration, Tokage!" Hiryu calls out to her as he passes by to go next. Standing in front of his classmates, he calls out his name to them.

"My name is Reptile!(not the actual name, I know. This just feels better) And this is the honor behind that name!" He yells out as he grows his scales and shoots them out from him at a nearby boulder, nearly cutting it completely in half. Hiryu looked over at his friends with a smile, one that they gladly returned. Lastly, Izuku steps up in front of his class.

"You gonna be alright, Midoriya? You don't have to push yourself." Setsuna says, but Izuku shook his head.

'Anywhere you are, I'll always be there.'

"I'll be fine, trust me." He says with a smile. Closing his eye, Izuku focuses. Trying to fully cover his entire body with scales, Izuku yells out loud.

"My name is Ryu, The Dragon Savior! And this is the power I will carry with this name!" Izuku then jabs his fist into the ground beneath himself as hard as he possibly can. A crater has formed underneath him as the tremors had caused some of his classmates to stumble.

Setsuna and Hiryu watched as the dust faded, and there stood Izuku with his Ryukyu mask and Ryukos earing. Nothing but a smile of pride on his face.

"Ryu, huh? I could only assume where you got that from." Setsuna said in a sarcastic tone. Rolling his one eye, Izuku looks over to Vlad. Vlad, looking at Izuku as well, gave him a proud look.

An injured dragon is the scariest one of all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.2K 20
βœ”οΈŽFemale Izuku (Izumiki Bakugo- Midoriya) βœ”οΈŽBakudeku βœ”οΈŽEngaged/ Married Bakugo and Izuku (Izumiki) βœ”οΈŽSame Class 1-A ????Smut???? Probably not :) ~~~~...
5.5K 144 23
Sawamura Kimiko is joining UA's Class 1-A on a personal recommendation from a pro-hero. Her dark past and unusual quirk draw the attention of many, b...
3.1K 80 9
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
21.8K 647 9
This is a reaction fic to Cupid's Gauntlet by Epsilon110 & Jade_Kitsune. (These are their Ao3 tags,) What would you do for an All Might action figur...