His First Ray Of Sun (On HOLD...

By aa-Thalassophile-shi

Ranvijay Singh Rathore, no. one business man of india, from jodhpur. Owns many hotels and buildings. A very c... More

Characteristics (1)
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter-3
Chapetr-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter- 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chaptee-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter-26

Characteristics (2)

4.6K 141 7
By aa-Thalassophile-shi

Aarushi Rajput(25yrs) : She is shy yet bold girl. Owns a jewellery company "kanak" along with kriti and ishani. Loves to sing and cook. Loves her family a lot. Pride of her father. Can do anything for them.

Prashant Rajput(53yrs) : Father of Aarushi and Avinash. CEO of his company. Top 5 businessman of india. Loves his family a lot, especially his daughter.
Anika Rajput(50yrs): Mother of Aarushi and Avinash. A professor in prestigious college.

Avinash Rajput(23yrs): loves his sister a lot. Protective of her as her big bro, but bad luch he is smaller. Helps in his family business.

Akhilesh Rajput: Grandfather of aarushi and avinash. A jolly person. Loves his granddaughter a lot. Help sometimes his son in business after retirement.
Kanchan Rajput: Grandmother of aarushi and avinash. She is very fascinated in Jewelleries. Give advises to his granddaughter about designs. Loves her a lot. She suggested "kanak" for her company name.

Kriti Verma: Best friend of aarushi and ishani. Managing director of "kanak".

Ishani Roy: Best friend of Aarushi and kriti. Co CEO of "Kanak" with Aarushi.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 98.8K 70
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
28.8K 2.3K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
200K 9.6K 35
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
398K 15K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...