NOON a fang-tastic love story

Bowkid_Publications tarafından

The second Bellons got a new roommate, a long pale hunky woman named Edwrina; he knew his life would be chang... Daha Fazla

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter ten
chapter 11
chapter 13

chapter twelve

3 1 0
Bowkid_Publications tarafından

Father Mop arrived at the scene; he was a small priest dressed in yellow flannel, "Do I even want to know?" 

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i h-have a-" Bellon started to stutter out. 

"I don't." The weird preist finished, completely disregarding the tiny quivering emo boy in front of him.

"Let's get this over with then.", he said, standing between Bellon and Edwrina.

"Today we gather in hol…" Bellon felt strange, Father mops voice was fading away.

"Bellon"

"Bellon"

"Bellon wake up baby"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

56.9K 1K 11
[2013 Edition!] Vanessa Ebony has always wanted to fit in but she never could until she met Rex who introduced her to a whole crowd of people she wo...
88 5 13
This is the sequel of "Unbreak the Broken" please check out that one before reading this one! It's been over a year since Skyler, Jonas' girlfriend t...
1.2M 39.5K 46
[ Highest Rank: #3 Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #25 Romance ] ❇❇❇ Life's hard when you live next door to the High School Bad Boy that used to be...
3.7K 163 15
Tyler Wine gets a new roommate in college with the name Evan Fong. Tyler wanted to introduce him to his friends that are in the same college as him a...