Road To Hell || taekook

By vkookify

"go to hell? where do you think i came from darling?" ::; vampire and yandere themed , ๐Ÿ”ž ::; top kook !ยก bot... More

๐‘๐Ž๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹
๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐‘
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
1 : red lips
2 : stop the bleeding
3 : you're my type
5 : the night is long
๐• ๐€ ๐Œ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐’ [ must read ]
6 : love at first sight
7 : beloved
8 : make him mine
9 : don't let me catch you
10 : it's all mine
11 : lose control
12 : resist, doll
13 : curiosity killed the cat
14 : pumping heart
15 : we are mates
16 : you're beautiful
17 : history will repeat itself
18 : mating effect
19 : nightmare
20 : royal blood

4 : french kiss

6.1K 457 381
By vkookify

a/n : do leave your comments, don't be a silent reader, pretty please? (;へ:)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"yes, i like you mr kim"

it takes a whole minute for taehyung to grasp the words this man just said.

and when it sank in him, that jeongguk who is at least 6 ft tall with beautiful healthy black hair, notably red lips, pale skin and a well-built body who is also very respectful and well mannered was telling him that he. . . is interested in him? in a gay man with no identity or possible future?

taehyung could cry.

he could do anything.

but he chose to do what he told the raven head if his answer was yes.

kiss him.

and so,

he did.

taehyung moved his chair and stood up before walking to the raven head. jeongguk just watched the flustered male with a smug face before his eyes slightly enlarged when taehyung pulled him up on his feet by his collar and smashed their lips together- without wasting any time.

taehyung actually kissed jeongguk.

their lips were pressed together for a while and the raven head smirked when he realized taehyung was most likely paralyzed by his own actions and he couldn't lead the abrupt kiss on.

so jeongguk took the steer in his hands as he smirked and tilted his head, exposing his sharp jaw sideways before he slipped his hot tongue inside the brunette's mouth while running his fingertips up taehyung's forearm, leaving a trail of goosebumps on the skin.

taehyung widened his eyes and placed his hands on the raven head's shoulders, clutching the dress shirt in between his unsteady fingers while jeongguk tangled their tongues together.

reality seemed to fade away when their lips moved in rhyme.

smooching sounds filled the small corridor as jeongguk ravaged on taehyung's mouth- tasting every inch of that sultry mouth finding it cute how the brunette would occasionally shrink in his embrace. those small fists on his shoulders trembling each time he thrusted his thick tongue inside his mouth.

jeongguk took his time kissing the shuddering male as he brought his hand up to cup taehyung's bread cheeks, his thumb running along the curves of his crimson-red cheekbone. taehyung nestled into that large hand, feeling the warmth seeping into his already heated face.

it was after a while that oxygen became a problem for taehyung so despite of enjoying the hot making-out session with the raven head, he pulled away a little. their noses nudging together and lips still attached with a string of saliva.

taehyung wanted to stand back to create more space between them but the way jeongguk had his hands resting on his waist to keep him in place told him, he should not move even an inch.

without even saying anything, jeongguk had created this atmosphere where his dominance held a strong presence and the brunette found it oddly attractive for some reason.

taehyung looked away when he realized how jeongguk was keeping eye contact, watching his crimson-red face with full attention.

"so. . . can i assume that you like me too?" jeongguk asked, more like breathing it out on the flustered man's face from the close proximity; his voice still hoarse from the intense french kiss.

taehyung for a split second glanced at the grinning man before avoiding eye contact again, heart beating awfully fast as he muttered under his breath, "isn't that. . . obvious"

"hmm" jeongguk inclined closer startling the already-flustered man. trailing his one hand down taehyung's back, halting on his ass and then giving it a light squeeze that made the brunette moan.

thrilled by that cutely lascivious sound, jeongguk tilted his head and whispered something into taehyung's ear that left the brunette bowled over.

"wanna have sex?"

by then taehyung could already feel the raven head's hardened lower region rubbing against his own front, making him hard likewise.

ignited with sinful thoughts taehyung respired heavily. his lips parted as he lowered his head, thinking for only a few seconds before he nodded his head.

it would be a lie if taehyung said he didn't want it or wasn't looking forward for something intense to happen between them.

from the very moment that he laid his eyes on jeongguk, he knew he wanted him- his body, his face and perhaps his heart too.

taehyung was being greedy but could he really be blamed when such an irresistible man as jeongguk was in front of him?

upon seeing taehyung's reaction, jeongguk enlarged his eyes from excitement and satisfaction as without any further ado, he started kissing the brunette's neck, sucking on the skin while his one hand slid under taehyung's shirt.

his cool fingers traced the outlines of taehyung's chest before kneading on his left nipple, rolling the sensitive bud in between his long index and middle finger that instantly hardened from the constant abuse.

"s-slow down" taehyung was a liar. he couldn't just tell the truth that he was enjoying how inevitably jeongguk was winning over his body. a bit too fast at that.

taehyung might have had sex a lot but no one made him feel this aroused just from neck licking and chest fondling. he could already feel the dampness in between his legs as his dick throbbed underneath the boxers.

jeongguk made a mess out of him, even before they could get into the real thing.

"you want me to slow down?" jeongguk breathed out in the middle of devouring the male's neck, leaving hickeys all over the slight tanned skin. however the raven head made sure he didn't bite or even graze his sharp teeth on the delicate skin because if he does that, he knows for sure,

taehyung will die earlier than he is supposed to.

after all, the moment he'll pierce his fangs through taehyung's neck, it'll be the end of the brunette, the mere human who earned the raven head's hard-to-get interest.

jeongguk didn't want to let go of his little toy yet.

and it wasn't like he will ever bite a human's neck.

the myth of vampires sucking out blood from biting a human's neck is just a myth after all.

jeongguk has never for once bit a human's neck or any other part of their body.

he didn't know why humans made it look so dramatic and beautifully painful.

when in reality what vampires do, or at least jeongguk do is,

rip off the heart out of a human's chest and drink the blood from the very pumping heart.

it's more effective and delicious that way.

it's tragic how taehyung was soon to meet that fate. even though he perked up the raven head's interest, what jeongguk was more interested in was his sweet-scented blood. his face, body and sole existence come second.

how wicked.

a chuckle left the raven head's lips when he observed how taehyung was trembling with satisfaction all over his flushed face, continuing to say what he left off. "when you're making that face?"

taehyung vibrated from the voice crippling his ears, it was so seductive and pleasant to hear. no taehyung didn't want jeongguk to slow down, not anymore at least.

so what he did was connect their lips and guide jeongguk's hand that was inside his shirt lower towards his pants where his throbbing dick rested.

and once jeongguk's hand was atop the clear bulge, taehyung made the raven head palm his throbbing dick, moaning from the touch while doing so.

gritting his teeth, jeongguk began writhing vigorously and tried to ignore the growing heat building up in his abdomen.

now, this cute little human was seducing him. how dangerous.

if all that wasn't enough, taehyung pushed his face against jeongguk's chest and tried to hear the heartbeat of the raven head, desperate to know if jeongguk was equally excited like him and he was somewhat relieved hearing jeongguk's heart pounding as hard as his was.

both men were pent up.

this surely was not going to end safely.

but neither of them cared. it was too late for that.

the brunette was torn back when jeongguk grabbed the back of his head and yanked him away. despite of being shocked by the sudden asperity taehyung found it utterly provocative when he saw a slight blush on the raven head's cheekbones.

"that's not fair kim. you told me to take it slow" he grunted, trailing the hand that grabbed taehyung's hair down his nape, taking his time in teasing the reddened skin he just sucked on a while ago.

"don't listen to me then"

taehyung was being awfully brave. well, he has always been like that but when a man like jeongguk is in front of him, doing all these unspoken things to him- how could he ever calm his inner desires down? it was just not possible at this point.

and jeongguk liked it. he liked how a human who held literally no power contrary to him was being so brave, leading him on without knowing what was waiting for him- it was intriguing and sexy.

"will you not regret it?"

the question was simple yet dangerous. this was taehyung's cue to make a decision where life and death will be options. but as clueless as he can be, he chose the path of,

death.

"i will not. if you fuck me good, there'll be no space for regrets"

taehyung wasn't himself anymore. he was a wild animal and he needed to be tamed, he wanted to be tamed by jeongguk. be it at the cost of his life.

even though he didn't know it was going to cost him something so crucial.

nobody told him so.

that was hell on wheels.

nonetheless, jeongguk couldn't care about that. surprisingly, he was getting so much from a mere human. what he can do at least was bring taehyung to heaven before crashing him down to hell.

and he can't be blamed. taehyung chose the pain. it's all his fault.

and so with that in mind, jeongguk smirked and kissed taehyung's lips before pulling the flesh with his front teeth as he let out,

"you want me to fuck you good? i'll fuck you good then"

━━━━━♡━━━━━

just so yk, this book is wild WILD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 308 22
๐–จ๐—‡ 1920๐—Œ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡, ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—… ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ. ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰ ๐—‚...
76K 3.2K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~
67.7K 4.9K 22
แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœส€ แดส™๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแด แด‡ ๊œฐแด€ษด สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด๊œฑ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แดษดสŸส แดŠแด‡แดษด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ ส™ส @แด‹00แด‹๊œฑแด‹ษชแด›แด›แด‡ษด
21.1K 371 9
seven unholy days of jungkook and taehyung ~~ Smut warning โš ๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš top-kook bottom-tae #1 vkookisreal