Dual : Second Act Of Love

By RainbowRoses21

Season 2 of Dual Previously called - Dual : Night Changes "Once a happy and inseparable couple, their love s... More

Cast 1
Cast 2
Trailer
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Impossible
Chapter 2 - Aasan nahi yaha.
Chapter 4 - Strange feeling
Chapter 5 - Ye Dooriyan
Chapter 6 - Not easy
Chapter 7 - Oh No.
Chapter 8 - What's going on?
Chapter 9 - Ye kaha aa gaye ham
Chapter 10 - Mission for everyone.
Chapter 11 - Black out
Chapter 12 - Tired
Chapter 13 - Camp.
Chapter 14 - Big truth.
Chapter 15 - Omg
Chapter 16 - Heard it.
Chapter 17 - Fairy.
Chapter 18 - Done.
Chapter 19 - Nostalgia
Chapter 20 - Regret
Chapter 21 - Weird faces.
Chapter 22 - Shouldn't have happened
Chapter 23 - Accused.
Chapter 24 - Crime.
Chapter 25 - Broke
Chapter 26 - Risk
Chapter 27 - Loss
Chapter 28 - We are in the end game now
Chapter 29 - 2 months
Chapter 30 - New Chapter in life
SPIN OFF

Chapter 3 - Dilemma.

189 16 54
By RainbowRoses21

Jhanavi plopped down on the bed, she tucked her hand under her head as she thought about the offer.

Jhanavi - "If I go back to mumbai then I would have to meet him even if I don't want to."

Jhanavi let out a sigh and rolled on her side.

Jhanavi - "But I can't do that. And If I didn't, then there is a more high chance that I lose this job...

She looked at aarvi who was sound asleep beside her. She caressed her cheek as she remembered how much struggle she had to face to get a good job so she could raise aarvi well.
Jhanavi sat up, she looked out the balcony. If it wasn't for kaveri's help she wouldn't have gotten into this industry. And into Rosella.

Jhanavi stood up and walked over to the balcony. If she lost this job then getting a job with similar pay will be impossible.

Jhanavi - "No I can't ruin aarvi's future because of my fears, she doesn't deserve this. I can't let her suffer in all this, i have to take this offer even if it's hard. Even if it's his company."

Jhanavi looked back at her daughter she had to take this offer..She had to go back to mumbai. She let out a sigh and  walked over to her bag and took the file which mrs.Verma gave her, it was all important details about the Bless music company.

She sat down on the little chair in the balcony and read all the demands, she also checked the previous designs which were presented and indeed they were loud.

Jhanavi - "Ofcourse he rejected this, he is not really a fan of loud colours, aarvi is the same." 

Her company Rosella was to going pay the travel money and was also going to arrange the house. So she didn't had to worry about that, but new school for aarvi.

Jhanavi :- "I have to look for a good school. Damn it's going to be hard to convince aarvi or would it be easy? this is not going to be easy for me."

Jhanavi groaned in frustration and rubbed her temples.

"Aarvi :- Aai watching videos till morning is not good for you!"

Jhanavi looked up at aarvi who was looking back at her with "Are you for real" look.

Jhanavi :- "Till morning?"

She quickly looked out and only then she realized that it was indeed morning. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't even realize when the sun came up.

Aarvi :- "You scold me for watching even one video after bed time but here you are."

Aarvi pouted as she crossed her Arms to her chest, making Jhanavi laugh. she put the laptop aside and walked over to aarvi.

Jhanavi :- "I wasn't watching videos aarvi. I was working."

Jhanavi sat down, she picked aarvi and made her sit on her lap.

Aarvi :- "Still night is for sleeping! You should sleep not work."

Jhanavi :- "I'm Sorry my captain."

Jhanavi pulled aarvi's cheeks which made her smile.

Jhanavi :- "Btw aarvi I need to tell you something."

Aarvi :- "That we have to go to mumbai? Don't worry I'm ready!"

Aarvi grinned, jhanavi furrowed her eyebrows at aarvi, not understanding how she got to know.

Jhanavi :- "How you got to know?"

Aarvi :- "Kaveri maushi (masi) she told me yesterday when she dropped you. And I'm all ready i don't have any problems because SK lives there!"

Jhanavi shook her head, Of course for SK, she thought. And well she really have to talk to Kaveri for giving the spoilers to aarvi.

Aarvi :- "When are we leaving aai?"

Aarvi asked excitedly while jumping a little in jhanavi's lap making her chuckle. How cute she looked.

Jhanavi :- "We have to leave tomarrow."

Jhanavi made a tired face as she realized she have to start packing from this very moment. Fortunately She only had to pack their clothes because mrs.verma had told her that company will provide them furniture too and well it was only a matter of few weeks wasn't it?

Aarvi :- "Yay Mumbai !"

Aarvi stood up and started dancing on the bed, jhanavi couldn't help but smile at her daughter.

Jhanavi - "Atleast someone is excited."
.
.
.
Sarth suddenly started feeling dizzy, he quickly sat down on his chair and held his head with both his hands, trying to calm it down but in vain. He looked around the office trying to focus his vision but it was blurred.

Just then raj came in he was about to say something but stopped when he saw sarth in pain holding his head with his both hands. Raj quickly rushed to his side he didn't know what to do so he just rubbed his back and quickly dialed doctors number.

Raj :- "Doctor Sharma...Come fast to bless music studios!"

Sarth now feeling better shook his hands as saying no. Raj ignored him and still asked the doctor to come fast.

Sarth :- "Raj I'm better I don't know why I just suddenly felt dizzy."

Sarth Said feeling tired. Raj slapped his forehead he very well know why.

Raj :- "I'll you why! You haven't slept in two freaking days sarth, you have been working constantly what do you think will happen?!"

Sarth now didn't have anything to argue back with, because raj is right, he haven't slept in two days he has been working constantly through nights. And then whole day he spends time with jiya, so conclusion no sleep at all.

Raj :- "What I am going to do with you?! How many times do I have to tell you to stop and rest but no!"

Sarth closed his eyes, there was no way out of Raj's scolding session. And he had good reason to scold him today because this was not the first time, sarth's new messy schedule was making him tired but he just kept ignoring it. If it wasn't for raj who always stopped him when it was crossing the limit, sarth would have worked every night.
Raj kept scolding sarth as he made some  lemonade for him.

Sarth :- "Raj."

Raj :- "You can't do this to yourself sarth..You are just not taking care of yourself."

Raj said as he handed the lemonade to sarth, his voice full of concern. Sarth smiled at raj after taking a sip of his lemonade.

Sarth :- "For jiya I do. But apart from her I have no one, for whom I should pay extra attention to myself."

Raj rolled his eyes at sarth and let out a sigh, raj knew Sarth wasn't going to listen to anyone. Sarth finished the whole lemonade and kept it on the table and looked up at raj.

Sarth :- "Thank you." 

Raj's just glared at him and didn't said anything back. After 10 Mins finally doctor sharma arrived and did sarth's checkup.

Mr.Sharma :- "Sarth you're sleep deprived, you seriously need rest. Otherwise you are going to feel dizzy more often, you may even fall unconscious."

Raj panicked at this he gave sarth a "I told you so" look which sarth just shrugged his shoulders at.

Mr.Sharma :- "Take rest ok. I'm going to give you some medicines which will help you sleep."

Mr.sharma wrote down some medicines on his paper and gave it to raj.

Sarth :- "Thanks doctor."

Mr.sharma :- "Take rest."

Doctor sharma said again and left. Sarth took a deep breath, he knew no matter how much he tried, he is not going to get good sleep. Well honestly since she left he hardly slept peacefully, he just couldn't sleep in his room, he remembered every moment and that's why he avoided staying in his own room for long. and now it was showing it's effects on him. 

Raj :- "Sarth..

Sarth :- "Raj don't worry I'll try to sleep. I'll go home now, you too go home "

Sarth smiled slightly at raj and walked out.

Raj :- "Mrs.Kulkarni I hope you come back."
.
.
.
Yashita walked in the library she checked the message on her phone and smiled. She had to go to the biography book section so she asked a worker and walked over to the section excitedly. She  looked around but she saw no one.

Yashita :- "Idiot."

Disappointed. She was about to walk away but just then someone held her hand and pulled her close.

"Hey."

Yashita :- "God mohit you scared me!"

Yashita lightly smacked mohit on his shoulder. He frowned and held his one ear.

Mohit :- "Sorry. I was trying to be romantic but I guess I ended up being the creep."

Yashita chuckled and removed mohit's hand from his ear.

Yashita :- "Well you can never be the creep mohit."

Mohit :- "You trust me so much right?"

Yashita :- "I trust you more than myself."

Mohit smiled at yashita and hugged her, yashita smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Mohit :- "But what if your family doesn't trust me?"

Mohit frowned, Yashita furrowed her eyebrows and pulled away a little.

Yashita :- "Mohit."

Mohit :- "Well I'm just a small employee of a small bank and your family is the brand. I can understand if they didn't..

Yashita :- "If they don't then I will convince them. And if they still didn't agree then I'll..

Mohit :- "Then you will?"

Yashita :- "Then I'll blackmail them."

Yashita chuckled mohit shook his head in denial.

Mohit :- "No blackmailing ok."

Yashita :- "Ok but Mohit I can do anything for you, remember this always."

Mohit :- "Don't worry I'll always remember this."

Mohit smiled and pulled yashita into a hug again.

-----------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, if you liked this chapter please  comment down below And don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 13K 40
"welcome to the HELL baby" Aaric said emphasizing the word "hell", and pushed her hard into the house,on the cold floor. "Why did you pushed me and...
75.6K 4.8K 74
What happens when u have to sacrifice your love to save your love πŸ’” Love,Hate,Betrayal,Jealousy,Anger,Trust Avneet-Siddharth-Ashi W...
626K 16.6K 45
π”Ήπ• π• π•œ 𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ β„‚π•–π•π•–π•“π•£π•šπ•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ "What do you think Am I?..A puppet or A doll? Who you will use whenever required and then throw awa...
1.1M 57.9K 64
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...