โ€๐‘ฑ๐’Š๐’‚๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ฐ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”โ€

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ strngerbanks356

โœฐ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜น ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

โ™ก๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโ™ก๏ธŽ
๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค
๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ, ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ญ. 2
๐‚๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฌ๐ก
๐Œ๐ข๐๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ

1.5K 13 3
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ strngerbanks356

✰✰✰

"Kiara, they need you at Table 6!" Mr. Carrera yelled across the kitchen. Kie had been working a full-time job at The Wreck as a sort of punishment. Her and her parents have been at each other's throats the last few months due to Kiara's "misbehavior". They were aiming toward boarding school at first, but finally decided to change their mind due to certain circumstances. But for once they were starting to get along again like they used to.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" She yelled back in a rushed manner trying to grab drinks for another table she was already trying to tend to out of 5. She was also currently working alone because her recent employee quit, so she was stuck working by herself for now. To make matters worse they were going through a rush hour, so eventually Mrs. Carrera decided to help Kiara because it was quite impossible to tend to that many people.

When she returned the drinks to Table 3, she made her way to the needy Table 6. "I'm sorry for the wait, we have quite the crowd today" Kie apologized politely clumsily gathering her order sheet and pen. She pushed aside the curly hair from her now messy bun to see a very dissatisfied customer.

"I'm sorry, but I think we're going to eat somewhere else, one who cares about their customers and etiquette more" stated the older rich couple very rudely. They handed their menus over with sass and walked right outta there. If Kie wasn't working she would've given them a piece of her mind. But she could only roll her eyes and move along knowing her parents weren't gonna be happy that she lost two customers.

During the rest of her shift, the remaining rush hour seemed to slow down eventually which took only a little stress off her shoulders. But she became even more stressed when she lost yet another touron group of people. And to make matters worse her father saw it happen and she was humiliated in front of everyone. She was exhausted and didn't have even a minute to sit or relax. She hoped that the shift would fly by, but that never happened once. Even when she thought she had a chance to rest another big group of customers would enter. Thankfully her mother decided to let her go once her shift was over and force her not to close or go straight home. But she was thinking home didn't sound so bad with how tired she was.

When the clock turned 8 she hightailed it out of there hoping she could get some peace and quiet for just a second. She hopped in her car set to go to the Chateau, and maybe get to see her loving boyfriend. She knew seeing him would make her feel better and maybe he would cuddle with her tonight.

******

After a short trip, she arrives at the residence seeing it look empty. Feeling relieved when she saw JJ's truck parked near the back porch. Which meant he was probably passed out in JB's room.

As she walked up the steps that lead to the back porch she could see lights on the inside, but it wasn't much. When she got closer she could see a few candles and what looked like rose petals on the floor.

As she made it to the door she saw him. He was holding an even bigger bouquet of lilies which was my favorite flower. And when he saw her he immediately made eye contact with her. He smiled at me which made her want to melt because that's how adorable he is. He had that cute grin that would make anybody have a heart attack.

When she fully stepped inside she could hear some music in the background and she glanced to see even more candles leading to the dining room and the hallway. "Hey beautiful, happy one year anniversary" he announced making Kie freeze when she realized that she forgot. How could she forget, she even put it on her calendar. But of course, she got drowned in her work. She was the one who was supposed to remember these things, and now she felt like a complete idiot.

"J, this is-" she was speechless, and before she could continue JJ interrupted.

"Stupid, I know I had a feeling I did too much. I knew I shouldn't have done all of this. You probably think I'm such a simp. I even put on Otis Redding, one of your favorite singers. And it's funny because this is the advice I told Pope, and look at me. I got your favorite flowers too and I even put out those stupid roses petals because I know how you always fantasized about this stuff. I'm an absolute dummy for thinking this was a good idea I knew you would think its-" JJ rambled on in a nervous tone thinking he messed up when he wasn't even close.

"J, it's perfect, don't worry! I love it and this is the absolute sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me" Kie covered his mouth to prevent him from talking anymore. His smile popped back on his face and the blood rushed to his cheeks. She had never seen him so vulnerable before, but she thought it was sweet and romantic and wanted him to be like this more. She got on her toes and gave him a quick kiss with him reciprocating quickly. When she pulled away he offered the flowers out in front of him for her to receive. She smiled up at him like she was completely and hopelessly in love with him. And at that moment she felt like she may have been.

"Now may we continue with our tour!" He said like a polite gentleman. But Kie still felt guilty after she completely forgot about their anniversary and it was gonna eat her up if she didn't say anything.

"Wait J, I don't wanna ruin the mood, but I feel too guilty. I forgot about our anniversary and I feel so terrible please don't be mad?" She explained nervously hoping he wouldn't be disappointed with her.

"Babe it's fine, don't stress about it. I know you had a hard day and I forget stuff all the time it's no biggie" he explained trying to distress her because he knew how she overthought these things.

"But this isn't just stuff JJ, this is a relationship and we're supposed to be a team. And if I forget about our one year anniversary..." she stated emphasizing one year because it's a big deal. "You have every right to be mad at me and if I were you I would be angry with me, infuriated actually!"

JJ stopped speaking because it would only lead to more worrying, so instead, he grabbed her face and kissed her. This action relaxed Kie immediately which was JJ's goal in the first place. Her shoulders lightly dropped as she completely relaxed into him. She had officially surrendered.

He pulled away and spoke out before she could. "So I know you're exhausted, and that's why I have nothing planned for tonight. But tomorrow, I looked at your schedule and you're off until 3 tomorrow which means we can sleep in, eat breakfast, and then do everything I have planned to surprise you. And since we have until 3 it gives me plenty of time to do everything I wanted and then I can give you a ride to work because I know how much you hate driving to work by yourself" JJ cutely described detail by detail while Kie just listened in awe. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to be in love with her best friend.

"That sounds absolutely perfect! I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm so excited! JJ Maybank you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I'm completely head over heels for you!" she announced making his eyes gleam with joy. He was tickled pink.

"Wait, is the Kiara Carrera actually telling me that she likes me" he playfully joked making the girl giggle.

"Oh shut up!" She playfully punched his arm and embraced him. She just wanted to stay in this moment. Stay in his warmth and comfort forever. He gave the best hugs and even better ones to his girlfriend. She nuzzled her head in his shoulder and just relaxed, forgetting about every problem she ever had. That's how lifesaving and addicting his hugs were. "Can we just stay here?" She asked not wanting to escape this feeling ever.

"Well we've got to go to bed at some point, I'm pretty tired" he announced making Kie back away, so she could go to bed as well. Today was very stressful and tiring, but tonight definitely made up for that. And she was glad JJ knew she was tired because she didn't know if she could last any longer.

"I'm exhausted" she stated while yawning and getting more sleepy. He looked over at her cute yawn and with no warning, he scooped her up bridal style. She gasped not expecting him to do this. "Lord Jesus JJ you scared me!"

"Sorry, you said you were tired and this seemed like the most appropriate thing to do" he sneakily stated knowing she was gonna roll her eyes, but he loved messing with her like that. "So princess, I think tonight I'll let you be little spoon just for today" he commented making Kie turn her head instantly in shock.

"Wow, actually I never get to be the little spoon!" She replied. Most of the time JJ would beg to be the little spoon and Kie never argued with him, so Kie was always the big spoon. But tonight was special and he wanted to hold her close and feel her warm body against his cold one. "Now I'm excited to go to bed even more" They both giggled as JJ carried her to bed at last.

That night Kie was the little spoon but eventually, JJ switched which wasn't surprising for her at all. She didn't care anyways just as long she could cuddle her boyfriend. She dreamed of their perfect day tomorrow and of course, she dreamed of her JJ Maybank.

AN:

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ!! ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴀʙʏ, ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ. sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ɢʜᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ɢʟᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴊɪᴀʀᴀ!! ʙᴛᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪ ᴜsᴇᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪ ᴜsᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ ᴊᴊ ᴍᴀʏʙᴀɴᴋ ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ! ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋsɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ! ᴀʟsᴏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ!! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ!!

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

6.7K 105 16
โžช๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ. ๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐†๏ฟฝ...
36.7K 456 17
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™š๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๏ฟฝ...
328K 4.2K 54
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ?" ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐› ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๏ฟฝ...
446 9 5
แด€แดœแด…แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ แด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ แด€ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› ษชษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด› ษขษชส€สŸ. ๊œฐส€แดแด ๊œฐษชแด แด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แดสŸแด… แด›แด ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แดสŸแด…, แด€แดœแด…แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ สŸษชแด แด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แดแด‡ส€แดษด๊œฑ. สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด ษช๊œฑษชแด› แด‡แด ...