sins of my youth. // Billy Ha...

By alias_b

Smut/Enemies to Lovers ***It was common knowledge that Billy Hargrove hated Hawkins. Hated Cherry Lane. Even... More

000 ➶ Welcome Info
001 ➶ Fast Times
002 ➶ A Million Dead Stars
003 ➶ To The Devil
004 ➶ No Day But Today
005 ➶ Skirt Safari
006 ➶ Hard Candy
007 ➶ One Bad Kiss Constellation
008 ➶ Because My Calendar Is Open
009 ➶ Everything Is Blue
010 ➶ A Little More Sin
011 ➶ My Heart Burns There, Too
013 ➶ Almost Paradise
014 ➶ Such Sweet Sorrow
015 ➶ Fires Within Fires
016 ➶ The Night Has A Thousand Eyes...
017 ➶ Heart-Shaped Shadow Box
018 ➶ The Neon Demon
019 ➶ One Caress
020 ➶ Rose Tint My World
021 ➶ Days In The Sun
022 ➶ Rust and Stardust
023 ➶ Cough Syrup
024 ➶ Tyger Tyger, Burning Bright
025 ➶ Thank You and Goodnight!
026 ➶ She's So Lucky, She's a Star
027 ➶ Just My Type: Bonus Flashback
028 ➶ A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
029 ➶ Anyone Who Knows What Love Is (Will Understand)
030 ➶ An Awfully Big Adventure
Bonus One Shot ➶ Angel Cake

012 ➶ Cupid And Psyche

780 24 35
By alias_b

A/N: Billy and Evie continue their strange mating ritual. TW: Mentions of past abuse and student/teacher relationship. Heavy petting. Phone sex. ;) **Comment below if you enjoy the fic, thanks! x

** ** ** 

   Evie groaned the next time she woke.

Pain blared like the morning sun streaming on her face. Flames licking supple cheeks.

Billy gone in the bed upon turning over.

His scent apparent all over her damn sheets. Seeped into the pillows. Aramis. Hairspray. Paco Rabanne Pour Homme. Evie wondered if Billy liked to leave parts of himself where he goes. An impression similar to hands in wet concrete.

Sometimes a warm body pressed up against you was the only thing reminding you that you were here.

She curled around his pillow to inhale. Felt butterflies flutter her stomach. Landing on delicate organs to decorate them in jewel toned wings. Iridescent glows that washed harsh reds away.

Evie wondered what it would be like to crystallize. Utterly.

Feet touched the floor to leave such fantasies aside. Those butterflies decayed upon seeing her face in the mirror. Hissing, fingertips gingerly touched the skin on fire. Upset welts around her puffy eye. Lungs gave a shudder before Evie was scrambling to replace the emptiness.

Needy fingers went for her drawer and pulled out a box labeled "FB + EF." Pushed all the way in back hidden under sheer and lacy panties. Hands clicked around the little pieces of jewelry she wasn't able to wear in the open until she lifted a brooch to the light. A sparkling ladybug.

Fredrick got it for her during the first month of that magical summer. They went to some dirty adult party three cities away where people in their twenties and thirties were doing cocaine out in the open. Evie shared a tab of acid with Fredrick that unlocked her entire psyche. Draped herself into him to watch colors spin along the TV. Felt his hand palm her breast before they found a room.

"Do you think I'm fat?" Evie asked between kisses, coming down from her trip and sweltering with heat. Trembling too hard.

"What?" He actually laughed into her mouth, came out and pulled her body flush. "You're not fat, love, you're so beautiful."

At the time, Evie wasn't sure how that answer made her feel worse.

But, the ladybug pin was now scuttling into her stomach. She nearly broke the drawer with her clenched fists pushing it down.

Exhale.

Oh, how she moaned like a wanting slut that night. Rode Fredrick hard and turned over afterward for him. Started to cry when he tried to take her home afterwards because she didn't want to go.

Didn't want the dreaming to end. She wanted to stay wrapped up in him forever.

It was their first fight. He screamed she was being a child and manipulating him. They both shouted about telling her mother the truth.

Evie really started to sob that she hated him and he just held her wrists and kissed her deeply. Softened suddenly as she fell into his arms. Told her she was too pretty to be so upset. That she had a hold on him. That he was starting to fall deeply and madly in love with her.

And that made her feel like a god.

They ended up back at his place. Evie got home the next day to Mona hiding her pack of smokes behind a picture of Dolly Parton. Not asking where her daughter had been all night. Just said to get ready for her next talent show.

Hungover, Evie still won the prize money that went into some new clothes, her future fund, and fresh paint for the salon. Talent scouts cooed to keep growing.

"Evie!" A knock startled her daydreams. The drawer smacked shut. Heather poked her face in and frowned. "Oh, honey...you need some more ice on that. We made pancakes."

"We?"

"Steve and I. Billy went home to shower, he had to give Max a ride somewhere. Come on, eat some breakfast."

Evie changed, rubbing her throat on the way out. Steve blinked at her and tried not to wince.

"I know it's not pretty." Evie pressed her lips.

"You saw me after Hargrove kicked my ass." Steve reached over the little island counter to give her chin this encouraging tap. Darling smile curling. Heather put a big plate down so Evie slid onto a stool.

"Thanks, sorry I passed out last night."

"Ice cream will be a good pick me up later." Heather kissed Evie's good side. "Want us to stick around today?"

"Ah, we can hang out tonight. I gotta clean up and I wanted to go talk to Billy about something." Evie took a bite and sighed. Steve and Heather exchanged looks. "Nothing happened. Perverts."

A beat before laughter erupted. It felt so needed this hour

** ** **

Evie tried to use makeup to cover the easier welts. Felt useless with her eye socket the size and color of Jupiter. A huff before she flicked a brush aside and stood. She left Blue on the couch before venturing out. Frost and slush marked the unforgiving winter outside. Evie had waited until Neil's car left and crossed over. Knocked.

Susan poked her head out.

"Oh, Evie, I... Dear, what happened?" Susan's wedding ring caught the light as she touched her lips with worry. Red hair piled up upon her head and a sea foam sweater dress.

"I slipped on the ice." Lashes batted. "Sorry, I caught you in the middle of something."

"No, I was unpacking the last few boxes in our garage. Shifting some furniture. Think we're finally moved in. I was just going to change and catch the bus, our shelves are bare." Susan held the door back.

"I was here to see Billy, is he...?" Evie trailed off when she heard it. The blasting music from the farthest bedroom. Shut tight.

"Yes, in his room. Evie, he's... He's in a mood and might not come out."

"A mood?" Evie studied the woman. Thin hands clasping so hard that they paled.

"Maybe a friendly face will be good." Susan decided, not convinced but too polite to turn Evie away now. "Go on ahead."

It appeared Max was out with friends. Susan disappeared into the kitchen after gesturing so Evie crossed down the hallway. Knocked and wasn't heard. Pounded harder.

"I'm busy, Susan!" Came the bark.

"Not Susan." Evie shot right back. There was a curse before some scrambling and the door yanked open. Billy in a white tank tucked into some jeans with grey socks. Lax. Chain shifting as he breathed. "You look real busy."

Eyes screwed up at her. Seemingly irritated.

"What are you doing here?"

"You left, I just...wanted to hang out. Talk, I mean." Her feet shuffled before she matched his taller posture. Chin lifting.

"Getting clingy on me."

"As if you have any business talking about that." She joked, arms crossing.

"I spent the night in your bed. We shot the shit, I'm not your boyfriend." His clipped tone etched some surprise over Evie's face.

"Okay, asshole, when and where did I ask if you wanted to be my damn boyfriend? You going to ease up a little bit? I don't need that." Evie flared and he sucked in his cheeks before pulling her into his room and shutting the door. "The fuck is your problem all the sudden?"

Billy had gone to turn the music down a bit, head craning to see her pressed into his door. One of his hands was idly rubbing his ribs. Some of their anger died. A tense expression crossed his face.

Evie realized she'd never really seen the inside of his room. Smelled like Billy. Smoke, hairspray, and cologne. Random plates and beer cans with smashed cigarette buds. A little vanity made of crates. Near empty shelves. Weights laying round. Laundry mostly in a basket propped up in the corner. Curtains that were really clipped up sheets. Something somber about it all. Like nothing was his. Like he had to make the space livable. Bearable.

"I don't plan for guests." He plucked up a pack of cigarettes.

"Bullshit, I see girls climbing in and out of your window." Evie lightened the tension. Billy hitched as if he might chuckle. Felt guilty instead.

"Well, help yourself to a seat." Billy kicked back into a beaten brown couch so Evie nudged her shoes aside and joined him on the other end. "Well?" He lit himself a smoke and scratched his chin, eyes on the window.

"About last night, that stuff I said..."

"Weren't drunk so you can't take it back." The white hot cherry pointed to her.

"I'm just saying," Evie gestured at air, "it was a lot."

"Me beating the fuck out of our second period teacher was a lot." Billy got his cigarette snatched before he plucked it back. "Think of your pretty voice, yeah?"

Evie pouted, made this rumbling sound at him before she sat back.

It clicked in Billy's head.

"You're looking to drown your sorrows. Finally something I can really help with." Billy reached over the couch and came up with a bottle of amber liquid. There was an unmistakable sound of the front door closing, signalling Susan had left.

"Heather and Steve wouldn't approve." Evie took the bottle anyways. Gulped.

"Easy, jesus." Billy drank after. One quick swig. Watched her bring her legs up to cross them. Leggings and a thick, violet sweater with wool socks. Curls spilling. "Small drinks, don't be an idiot."

"Strong words from you." She sipped that time. Savored the woody burn as it went down.

"Don't I know it?" He puffed. Evie offered him the bottle and sighed, relaxing before she spoke.

"Did Fredrick cry when you hit him?"

"Like a bitch." Billy exhaled smoke. "Drove past his place after I dropped Max off at her friend's. Cleared the fuck out."

"Oh." It still ached. This person who touched her life was suddenly gone. Maybe never to return. Like her father. It should have been a fucking comfort and instead everything ugly swimming under Evie's skin pushed to the surface.

"Did you like it?" A whisper.

"I always do." He spoke, drank about it. Evie thought back to leveling Tannen's face. Silently agreed. Wondered when he would break his chains to get revenge.

"Do you think I'm fat?" Her tone droned next.

"Why are you asking me stupid questions, Evie?" Billy's cigarette was hanging lazily from his lips. Bold, crystalline eyes appeared bored at her as an arm came up on the couch. She blinked at him.

Evie liked that reply. She was fat. She was pretty, too. She hoped. They can coexist. Billy could just be crass about it. Obscene.

She enjoyed that about him, too. Even if she wouldn't admit it.

"Do you think about fucking me when you masturbate?" She said in the same controlled tone.

Billy choked, almost inhaling his lit stick, and spit it on the floor. Still coughing, his head snapped with bulging eyes. Stepping on the cigarette to kick it under the beaten sofa.

Pride swelled.

"What the fuck, Evie?" He set the liquor aside. Evie was on her feet lightning quick so he got up also. Just as quick. "Hey, why'd you come here?"

She had the door open when his palm smacked it shut. Evie spun there, pressed between him and the wood. Billy breathing into her space. One arm still outstretched. Too intent.

Evie thought for a moment, she heard his pulse begin to race.

Her heavy eyes flashed at him. Waiting there for something to crack.

And then trembling fingers dipped and clicked the lock on the doorknob without breaking eye contact.

This shrewd look crossed his eyes. Filled his whole expression with neon light.

God damn, he was just too beautiful. Stunning like ethereal Cupid about to revive Psyche with true love's kiss after their trials. Wings unfurling all delicate and feathery. They both crystallized.

"I should go." Evie said without trying. Not moving an inch. Billy dropped his arms and stepped back to see her. Flicking his eyes before he let his light burn. Leaned forward and bit the inside of his cheek. A rasp.

"Take your fucking clothes off."

Evie threw herself at him.

Knocked Billy back into the bed while their lips collided. The boy caught fire. He pushed her to turn them over. Already shoving between her legs. So hard, he figured he might blow his load right there. Evie's lips on his neck made it worse. Made him moan until his leg shook like a dog's would.

Yeah, it had been awhile.

"Fuck." Billy pulled up, left Evie pawing for him. Fingers under her sweater to yank.

"Wait." Evie gasped out so he stopped. All her fervor hid under the bed. Unable to meet those eyes.

"What?" Billy sat back on his knees. "Scared I won't like what I see?"

"It's too bright in here." She turned to let the sheets fall over the blinds. Went for the other.

"Leave some light. Wanna see you." Billy batted his lashes as he said that. Made her melt. Quickly, he pulled his own shirt off. Flashed the reason for all this anger earlier. Splotchy bruises along his ribs where Neil's knuckles pushed in for whatever reason he picked that morning.

Evie paused to see them. Saw Billy's rock hard chest sink in. Reached out and got her wrist snatched. Gentle as can be.

"Don't worry about it." His eyes averted.

"Don't worry about mine." Evie asked so Billy cupped her face and pushed her back into the sheets. She paused only to sit up and remove her top. Covered in fracturing rosy marks across fleshy curves. Before she had a chance to get insecure, Billy cut in.

"Leggings, too." He winked, snapping the fabric. She scowled instead.

"You first." Evie undid the loop of his belt, teeth tugging at her bottom lip as she did. Billy felt himself shudder. Stood up so she followed.

They stared at each other. Didn't touch and undressed there in the too soft lights down to their underwear.

Billy's eyes followed the swell of her breasts. Everything about Evie was plush. Dark curls hung over her shoulders. Really looked like a twisting goddess from a painting. She had her hands in front of her stomach and dropped them when he crossed. Inching her back into the wall.

A hand cupped her jaw before their lips opened. Arms went around his shoulders. Unafraid that he was looking at her in daylight.

Alive. Both of them felt alive.

Billy pressed further, let their bodies melt together. Tested how she felt against him. Flesh on flesh.

Several sensations erupted the moment his mouth was on her neck. Clouds bursting with rain. Fireworks splashing the night sky. Petals unfurled within Evie's stomach. Gemstones grew out to crystallize. She wondered how pretty she'd be if Billy took a chisel to her flesh. Cracked the shell open. She ran her hands over his arms and felt the soft hairs there. Pulled him even in closer.

Fingers slid one bra strap down. Evie coaxed him further with digits woven into golden curls. Maybe Billy had a point about her being molten because she was about to spill hot between his fingers.

He came up. Moaned into her mouth. Palms gripping at flesh. Like he had to feel all of her at once. Evie bit her lip, neck craning back so he could inch lower again.

Billy Hargrove is about to fuck me, she could have giggled, and I'm going to fuck him hard and thoughtlessly.

She hitched a gasp just as his fingertips inched into cotton panties. Got ready to pull him back into bed.

Billy's head lifted. The earring dangled almost violently when a door slammed. Evie's dreams were sent scattering before they frozen together. Marble.

Water pouring over red hot iron to elicit the tempering sizzle.

"Fuck." Billy recognized the sound. "Fuck. My dad." He kept saying, pushing Evie's clothing at her. "You need to go. Out the window."

"What?" Evie barely had time to get dressed while he helped her. Both of them bursting at the seams. Billy yanked his jeans up and got the window open. Guided Evie over it as she was still forcing her sweater on.

"Billy!" Came a bark at the front of the house. Stomping followed. Evie plopped into the snowy grass with a groan as Billy dropped her shoes into her lap. Evie scrambled back up around the back of her house. Slammed the door and fell back against it like she had to hide too.

Lungs sputtered.

"What the fuck?" Her cheeks were an obscene cherry shade. She felt Billy all over her. Ached all between her thighs even in wet clothing. Huffed because she was unfucked and her sweater was inside out. "Shit." Evie scrambled to her bedroom. Blue scuttled out to a food dish as Evie jerked the curtain open. Couldn't see anything in Billy's room.

Her phone rang.

"Yes?" A cry into the receiver.

"Cute that you worried for me." Cool and even. Almost macho.

She puffed, sinking.

"Shut up."

"Guess my dad's beer run wasn't as long as I thought." Billy blew air out his lips. "Was hoping he'd be working today. They cut his hours down this week for some reason. Made him real fucking happy."

"Come over here."

"No, I'm locked in for playing my music too loud and for being disrespectful this morning. Gotta wait till later, he'll get drunk enough and forget." Billy reclined on his bed. Something horrible there because he was used to this. Music was playing softer behind him. Mingling with Neil in the living room watching some show play on. "You're...intense." His blase attitude and joke almost set Evie at ease. She fell into bed, eyes rolling.

"Uh. So, are you." A beat. "...Were you surprised?"

"Yeah, actually. I had you figured for a shy, little birdie."

"Everyone thinks that about me. I sing and dance. I like sex and stage lights. I get mad. I'm not shy. Maybe at times about my...but, I get over it. Women can be as intense as men in the sack, you know?" Evie sounded insulted.

"Don't worry, I'm a quick learner." He'd mused. "Learning new things about you every day."

Evie couldn't explain why that made her blush. Hard. The silky timbre of his voice lulling her into genuine security.

"Learned that I can make out your accent more when you're sleepy, on the phone, and in lust."

"In lust? Shut up." She mocked. "Don't have an accent. You probably can't even tell the uptown and downtown accents apart in N'awlins." Ah shit. Billy found that hilarious as Evie cringed.

"That so, N'awlins?" Billy countered. "Just say the word, bayou, for me."

"...That's a hard pass. Are all Cali boys this insufferable?" She rolled over to swing her legs up.

"We are, actually. But, I am the prettiest." His smile dazzled with no one to admire it. Evie saw it in her mind and wanted to just toss him over town.

"I'll give you that for admitting it." A breath followed. Evie toyed with one of her curls. Tugged. "I had you all shaky there." His tongue clicked.

"No idea what you mean." That cheekiness she enjoyed dripped from his rich tone. "Bummed, I was this close to seeing your tits."

"They'll be the same later. I think. I don't know, I always thought they were shaped funny." Brown eyes turned to the ceiling as she rolled back. one arm behind her head.

"Later, she says. Huh. And I'll be the judge of that. I'm a professional and I'm not picky. Any shape is good, I'm in this for the taste."

"Sleaze." Evie pouted and a chuckle sounded. Billy sighed. "How'd you get my number, by the way?"

"Begged it from Heather on my way out. I can be smooth." He said. "You really want me over tonight? Steve and Heather won't approve, am I right?"

She let out an aggravated sigh and Billy smiled again to himself. Imagined that scrunchy pout she liked to make. Fingers tapping his bare stomach.

"I mean, we can...hang out. Nothing wrong with that."

"Like you came over just now to hang out, chica?"

"I didn't come over just for that."

"Sure. As if you also didn't wet your blue panties for me."

"You're so gross." Evie rubbed her legs together. Remembered his hands worshiping her flesh. Her flesh that she was conditioned to hate. Adjusted the phone and licked her lips. "Don't make me regret this."

"I'm just saying we can easily pick up where we left off, Evie." The name rolled sinfully from his tongue. She swallowed. Flashes of Billy across her brain. His peachy tanned skin. His gold curls. His lips kissing her.

"Remind me where that was? Landed pretty hard there when you pushed me out the window."

"Shit, yeah. About that-"

"I get it." Evie didn't need to make him explain. "I didn't land on my head. Still raw from..." Where Fredrick tossed her into the wall. They both went silent. Just listened to each other breathe. Evie gave this dreamy sigh. "I like...your arm hair and I like the way you smell."

He laughed.

"You're a funny girl, Evie."

"It's just...that intensity you have, I don't know. You are pretty." She rubbed her face. "I don't know what I'm saying."

"Your perfume goes right to my dick. You know that, too." His joke lightened them both again. Evie rolled her eyes. "Explains why you practically crawl into my skin at night." Billy remembered suddenly that he'd spent two nights with Evie and hadn't screwed her. That was a rarity.

"You snore a little. Couple of grunts. Sorta adorable."

"Don't even get my started on how dead silent you get." Billy's eyes trailed over his room. He could still smell her honey amber scent lingering. Hummed into the pillow. Obsession by Calvin Klein. Odd scent for a teen, but matching him in intensity and she wore it so subtly. All they could do was battle and weave together. Obsession and Aramis. This strange dance he was thrilled to continue.

"Never answered my question."

"Already forgot it. Was it where we left off or what I'd do to you next?" Lips curled as her breath hitched. "Let's see. I had you against the wall. Moaning so pretty. Lipstick smeared."

Evie almost didn't speak up when he paused before...

"And?"

"And I was gonna keep kissing down your tits. Get the rest of your clothes off. Tongue my way over your sweet nipples. Stomach too, I like to cover all the ground I can. See how shy you really are." He licked his lips and Evie's eyes got heavy.

"Not so shy when I tell you to keep going."

"No, I guess not. Not until I push your sensitive thighs open, I bet you'd quake and purr. Blush like you clearly are now."

Evie realized she'd been holding her breath. Didn't even fight him. Clutching her sweater as he spoke so casually.

"It's a real fucking tragedy. Me, waiting longer before I find out how you taste. That's all I'm saying." Billy's breath was labored on the other end. "Still with me here, Angel?"

"Is...this your private line?"

Another snicker.

"Obviously. Why?" Billy had his jeans open. Bit his lip while he pooled arousal around his tip. Watched it trickle down into his stomach. Again. No reply. "Answer was yes, by the way... What you asked early if I thought about you. I do a lot. Fucking you. Eating you out. I knew you were a hair puller, we have that in common."

"Not sure I trust you to last and get the job done with how worked up you get. All the trembling, it was kinda cute."

"You clearly haven't ridden my tongue."

Fuck him.

"You have to actually stop talking to do that, Billy." Evie laughed in the open and Billy smiled brighter, eyes crinkling. He walked into that one. Idly, she ran her fingers up her thigh. "Between you and I, I never let guys eat me out."

Billy stopped to sit up.

"No shit?"

"It always made me nervous so I stopped them when they tried. All the mouth action comes from me." Evie had sat up on the other end too. "I'm pretty good actually."

"You'd let me fuck that beautiful mouth after I taste you?" He'd cooed. "Betcha that lipstick won't look half bad on my skin since you never did start buying waterproof."

"I guess it's only fair." Evie dropped her tone. "Still think you can't handle it."

"There's the ego I was hoping for." He shook his head. "But, I have to say, sweetheart, you're missing out. That's the real crime, not letting yourself get tongue fucked once in a while. Do you not know how to treat yourself?"

Evie mashed her face into the nearest pillow.

"I can't stand you. I shouldn't have said anything." She muffled and Billy only laughed again, laying down. Imagined how cherry her lips and cheeks must have looked. Thought about tracing his thumb over her wet mouth. Smeared in slick red.

"Don't get shy on me now. We established you weren't."

"It's weird."

"Not weird. You just let a guy kiss down and nature takes over."

"It's not that simple with me."

"Sure, it is. Let me walk you through it. Take your leggings and panties off." He licked his lips. "C'mon, we got time to kill now." There was some shuffling.

"It's not a big deal," Evie undressed anyways, "it's just...I think about the angle and guys looking up and seeing my stomach and I get freaked out."

"Sweetheart, my mouth will be buried in your pussy, I ain't worried about your flesh. I'm more worried about my technique. These things you get so worked up about. Guys really don't give a shit, the good ones anyways." His vulgarity sent these fizzles all down her nerves. Actually made her feel better. "You just...tip your head back and enjoy it. Although, I don't mind a little praise and eye contact. Make me feel like a good boy for once."

"And I can't like...play with myself to help?"

"You can, but just relax and let me take over. You can trust me to make you feel good, Evie. Might be nice to give up some control."

He had no idea that he'd hit a nail on the head.

"So, kisses. Thighs open." Evie settled into the pillows, free hand twisted into fabric with a cool breeze on her thighs. Breasts rising. "Would you use your fingers too?"

"If you ask me sweetly." Billy saw beads of precum all over his abdomen. Throbbed and tried not to grunt. "I'd like to. I'd like to lick my way inside you. Hold your legs open and kiss your clit until you're begging for more. Love the view of you. Spread open and wet for me. Like how you feel."

"You've never been with a girl my size." Evie broke into his daydreams.

"You don't know that." He paused. It was true.

"Yes, I do, Billy." Evie didn't know why the thought was stark and gnawing. "I'm bigger than you. Wider. Maybe even heavier."

"Bet, I can lift you just fine." He rubbed his face, eyes searching. "I liked it. Touching you. I wasn't shy about it, was I? Fucking soft. I'm not used to that against me. You're warm and when I squeezed you against me, I wanted to throw you on my bed so fucking bad. Can't explain it."

She went silent so he found a joke.

"If it makes you so nervous, I promise to let you suck me off after."

"A dashing gentleman if I ever saw one." She broke out of the nerves.

"Just think about it, Evie. You ever just take the time to appreciate how wet you made someone? Up close. It's a thrill." Billy hitched as he palmed himself. Evie swallowed a lump.

"Are you...?"

"Am I, what?" Billy's labored breathing made it obvious, but he wanted her to say it.

"Did I make you wet?"

"Jeans are ruined for the day." He offered, husky under the music. "Should have risked hiding you in the closet."

"We would have so been caught."

"His problem." Billy gruffed, changed the subject to work himself up. "Two clasps away from those tits. I won't forget that."

"Maybe I'll play with them since you're not here to." She moved a hand under her sweater and Billy outright groaned.

"What do you taste like?"

"I recall you predicting heaven." Sarcasm etched out. "It's possible you'll find out if I'm in the mood again. I could be just now realizing this was a lapse in judgement."

"Ah huh." Billy gave himself a few strokes. Evie listened to him sigh too soft and husky in her ear. Pictured him atop her. Rock hard and moaning. Gorgeous like Apollo. Sun streaming upon his back. Illuminating curls.

She slid her fingers down. Hitched a sigh because she was soaked and aching.

"Would you kiss me after I sucked you off?" Evie played with herself. Let him hear the moan.

"With tongue. You could spit directly into my mouth for all I care. In fact, I might like that." Billy hummed, tone changing to give an order. "Slip your fingers in if you haven't already. I know what you're doing, Evangeline."

"You were doing it first." Evie's head pressed back into the pillows. She spread her legs and drew circles into herself, pressed two fingers in and moaned.

"Who's fucking you right now, Angel?"

"Oh, you." She was forward about that. Heart thumping. "Want your mouth and hands."

"Told you." His head tilted back. Tried to stay immersed in the lingering scent of her. "Play with your clit again. That'll do until I get my tongue on you."

Evie cursed that time. Accent lacing her tone. It made him smile brighter.

"If I had it my way, you won't play with yourself at all. Know that? You want to get off, you just come to me and let me take care of you."

"What a chore." Evie sped and started to rock into her own touch.

"I'm always up to the task."

Billy worked himself on the other end to every little mewl and sigh. Dirty talk went out the window as she gasped. Started to build herself up. Pictured Billy slicked and surrendered against cotton sheets. Stunning and batting his lashes while he opened his mouth and pumped his fist.

"Get yourself there, Angel, don't wait for me." He heard her curse louder and almost drop the phone back. With Billy's little murmurs of dirty encouragement, she rubbed perfect circles. Imagined his fingers and tongue. His sly eyes and those fucking lashes. Muscles bulging hot under her grasp. Evie cried out, succumbed there and hitched to shake and shudder. Billy closed his eyes while she got off. Couldn't wait to be the one who got her there.

"Fuck, Evie. You're killing me." One fists jerked up and down. Unable to get close because he was distracted with her. "I can't...fucking shit. I was almost there a moment ago when you were here and now, ah...fucking hell."

"Sounds like you need help." Evie stretched like a cat against her pillows. Still trembling.

"Or another hand." He sighed. "Or a mouth. Think about how you'd leave that red lipstick all over my dick."

"I got an idea. If you give me shit, I'll end you." Evie pushed her blissful body up. "Come up to the window."

"What..." Billy shoved a sheet aside to see her. Out of breath and curls sticking all over. Blushed and fucked. Gorgeous. "What are you doing?" He was still slowly jerking himself to keep the momentum. Evie looked around the grass and shrubbery. Rolled her eyes before lifting up her shirt and moving the bra down.

Billy's mouth dropped along with his phone so she giggled as he disappeared to grab it.

"Fuck!" Billy caught himself and returned.

"Are they everything you pictured?" She bit her lip and winked. He was dead intent on her tits. Mouth open. Working himself harder.

"Push them against the window."

Her hard, dark rosy nipples pressed there and Billy moaned. Wished he had them in his hands. Wished he would fuck her mouth and shoot his load on them.

"Yes, Evie, fuck." He submitted. Almost sounded like a zombie. Under her spell. Typical boy. Working himself until... "Gonna cum." Strings of release hit the wall as Billy dropped the phone again to finish. Evie still heard his muffled moans on the end and brought herself back down, giggling at the same time Billy fell into his pillows.

"Did I lose you, Billy?"

"No, but if you could pick my balls up off the floor, that'd be great." He puffed and felt around for a tee to clean up with. "Okay. I'm gonna say this. We're going to fuck. Hear me? I am going to fuck you. Can't today. But, it's happening."

"So certain. What, are you spent already?"

"Not gonna plan that far, we hang out as you say...and see what happens." He caught his breath. "Can't do it here and your two guards are going to be on you this week."

"You thought awhile about this." Evie licked her lips, still fixing her bra in place. "Maybe my common sense comes back."

"Maybe you admit you're warming up to me again. Sizzling fuse."

"Yeah, yeah." Evie rose out of bed and paused to sigh. Tone shifting. "Billy?"

"Hm?"

"What if he comes back?"

"He's scared. He won't. I stopped him."

"I feel like I'm going to be constantly looking over my shoulder. You know?" Evie didn't want to touch the floor again.

"Then, I guess I know where to stand for your attention." His quip had Evie biting her lip. Roses bloomed up her thighs and cheeks. "I also left my number under your lamp, by the way. Use it."

Evie blinked and lifted it to see a torn slip with his handwriting. Slippery bastard.

"Yeah, I got it." She bit back a smile. "I'll...ah, see you later, Billy."

"Yes, you will." He paused. "One more question. More of a courtesy."

"What?"

"Preferred method of birth control? Have a couple rubbers. I'm clean, by the way. But, are you an in or out type of girl?"

"Also clean. And I'm an avid user of the pill, smartass. Use that information however you like." She hung up, leaving Billy to laugh on the other end. He brought the phone away, still so stupid happy. Dreaming himself away.

Psyche went through so many trials for Cupid. Billy wondered about the after. About Eros picking up some trials of his own to keep a girl that tangled him so ardently. About how it felt worth it down to the beating core. All's fair...

Evangeline Fenny might really be the end of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 388 39
For the past year, Khabib has been training for his upcoming fight, but he has also been keeping up with WWE, mostly NXT Carribean (doesn't exist), b...
118K 3.1K 20
"You shot him in the fucking foot!" [Disclaimer: I only own Perrie and her plot. I also own any other characters I might create along the way.] [Seas...
38.3K 1.1K 28
Clementine Marsh is a troubled girl with a dark past. After her father died, she just changed. Her mother didn't like her attitude so she sent her aw...
351K 8.8K 39
This is a story about Asha Abdulla daughter of Wakandan warrior, but her mom was American. She lives with the avenger see what her life is like. Will...