๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ||...

De dedicatedweirdo_

In which a family reunites after five years in preparation of fun, wildness, drunken moments, and of course d... Mai multe

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ด?
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ป๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ป-๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐——๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—š๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ผ
๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐—”๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ!
Question (not a new chapter)
๐—๐—ช๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜„ ๐˜ƒ๐˜€. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—น

๐—จ๐—บ๐—บ, ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ

1.6K 55 0
De dedicatedweirdo_

                      |Andrea|

Pauly and I had immediately started packing our things to fly home. We didn't pack too much as we're only going to be away for two days.

I had stopped into the girls room to talk to them.

"I have to take a shit," Nicole spoke.

"That's good to know." I said sarcastically, making her laugh.

Then, the boys walked into the room with Deena.

"We need to talk you." Alex told her. Deena sat down on her bed, looking slightly worried.

"Obviously, you have friends in Jersey and stuff, and I got a phone call this morning." Ron began.

"Wait, what?" Jenni said.

"And then I found this." Ron said before handing Deena a piece of paper.

She unfolded it and began reading it. "'Dear Deena Buckner, the first night you left, Chris went to Mr. East and he  was grinded on multiple meatballs. He motorboated multiple meatballs. We just thought you should know. This was really appalling. This a note. Not a joke.'"

"What?" Jenni said in confusion.

I looked at the boys. "You guys are kidding, right?"

"Chris would never do that." Jenni spoke again.

"Why are you lying? You're starting shit." Nicole shot.

"Like, we're about to leave." Jenni complained.

"Fine. Then we're talking shit, then." Pauly said, standing up.

"We're talking shit," Alex shrugged.

"Chris doesn't even talk to girls." Nicole stated.

"Alright. Why are you yelling at us?" Alex playfully snapped. Then, he walked out of the room.

"Chris stays home and plays videos games." Nicole said.

"I'm relaying the message!" Ron jokingly argued.

"Who called you?" Jenni asked him.

"My friend."

"Who?" Nicole asked.

"And who's that? 'Cause I'm about to go to Jersey." Jenni stated.

"Brian." Ron answered.

"Brian what?"

"Buckner." Ron replied, making Nicole laugh.

"What's really going on?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"We actually wrote another note." Alex said, walking back into the room.

"Yeah. And this gets worse." Vinny told her.

"It's more of the note before the note." Pauly said.

Deena unfolded the note and read it. "'Just kidding. You're going to Jersey.'"

"We booked you a flight!" Ronnie shouted. Happy tears immediately welled up in Deena's eyes. She hugged all of the boys.

"We got you on the same flight as them." Vinny said, motioning to Jenni and Nicole.

"Yes!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Girl, you better start packing." Jenni told her.

"I'm so happy for you, Dee." I said, hugging her, causing her to smile and return the hug.

• • •

"You guys excited to go home?" Ron asked us.

"Yup," I replied.

"Am I home yet?" Jenni asked jokingly.

"Yeah, can we go?" Nicole asked.

"Yep, let's do it." Pauly said as we all stood up.

We gave everyone hugs before leaving the house. Mike was driving us to the airport.

We got into the Escalade and we headed off to the airport.

• • •

As soon as we arrived at the airport, Nicole threw her arms around me, pulling me in for a hug.

"Bye, boo!" Nicole said.

"Bye! See you in two days." I replied, hugging her back.

I gave Jenni, Deena, and Mike hugs before we all went our separate ways.

"You ready?" Pauly asked me.

"Of course." I replied with a smile.

Here we come, Vegas.

• • •

As I walked into the house, I was greeted by the sounds of Haven barking.

"Hello?" I called out.

Immediately, I heard footsteps running down the hallway.

"Mommy!" Julian exclaimed, running towards me. I immediately scooped him up and brought him into a hug.

"I missed you!" I told him.

"I missed you too," Julian replied as I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks for leaving me behind, babe." I heard Pauly say as he entered the house.

"Daddy!" Julian exclaimed even more excitedly. He inched around in my arms, indicating that he wanted me to put him down. When I did that, he ran over to Pauly.

"Hey!" Pauly said, picking him up.

One thing for sure is that — though Julian loves us both so much — his daddy will always be number one in his life.

While that was going on, my parents walked into the room with Haven trailing behind them.

"Oh, I didn't know you two would be back so soon!" Mom said, giving me a hug.

"We just came to surprise Julian." I said before kissing her on the cheek. Then, I gave my Dad a hug as well.

I kneeled down to pet Haven. "Hey, boy!" He licked me on my chin, causing me let out a laugh.

"Were these two good?" I asked, looking up at my parents.

"Yep. They were angels, basically." Dad said, motioning to Julian, who was babbling to Pauly about god knows what.

"How long are you guys staying?" Mom asked us.

"Just for two days," I answered, rubbing Haven's neck.

"I brought you some things." Pauly told Julian, setting him down.

"Oh, god." I said jokingly, making my parents laugh. Pauly can't help but to spoil Julian.

Pauly unzipped his bag and pulled out the toys he brought for Julian while we were in Miami.

"Well, we'll be in the other room if you need us." I said, motioning to myself and my parents.

"Yeah, yeah." Pauly said, playfully waving us off. I laughed, shaking my head.

"How was the plan ride?" Dad asked me.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I was asleep the whole time." They laughed in response.

• • •

Finally, they had finished their father-son bonding time so I got to spend time with Julian. Unfortunately, it was now night time.

"So what have you been up to?" I asked Julian, ruffling his hair.

"Nanna and Papa took me to the movies yesterday!" Julian said proudly.

"Oh, what did you go see?" I asked him.

"Cars 3," He replied.

"Cool! Did you like it?" Julian nodded in response.

Julian and I were sitting on the floor in his bedroom. He was clutching Frankie; the stuffed elephant that Pauly won me on the boardwalk a few years ago.

For the rest of the time, Julian talked about random things while simultaneously playing with his new toys. Our little conversation went from what he'd been up to since Pauly and I were gone to me promising to let him FaceTime his Auntie Nicole — who's he's missed so much — tomorrow.

I checked the time on my watch. "It looks like it's bedtime, Jay." He, of course pouted about that but he nodded.

I stood up and went into his drawer to pick him out some pajamas.

"Okay, which ones?" I asked, holding up two sets of pajamas. One was his Spider-Man pajamas and the other was his race car pajamas.

"Umm..." Julian thought for a moment. "Those." He pointed to the race car pajamas.

"Alright." I chuckled.

After getting him changed, I tucked him into bed.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you." I said before kissing him on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Mommy. Love you too." Julian replied, making me smile. I gave him another kiss — this time on the cheek — before walking out of his room, closing the door behind me.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen where Pauly was sitting.

"Is Julian in bed?" Pauly asked me.

"Yep," I replied.

"Good, because I had this waiting for you." Pauly grinned, holding up a glass of wine.

I playfully rolled my eyes before taking my the wine.

"Cheers to being home." I said, raising my wine glass.

"Cheers." He said as we clinked our glasses together.

|Alex|

It was the next morning and the guys and I were awake. I was a little tired from last night at Mokai.

It's somewhat strange here with Pauly's energy.

"I think it like twenty degrees up in Jersey right now." Mike stated.

"Oh, yeah, Andi and Pauly are lucky they're in Vegas. The girls will be freezing." I chuckled, "But they're happy with their kids so it's worth it.

"Yeah, they probably are happy to be with their kids." Mike replied.

"Yeah, but no so much about the weather." I spoke.

"Well, you know, you can't have your cake and eat it too." Ron spoke, "Unless your Mike." He added, making me laugh.

"Alright, bro, come at me, bro." Mike challenged.

Let the roasting begin...

"Any shore house that I've ever done, you've been an extra." Mike shot.

"Ohhh!"

"He's been waiting for this moment." I smirked.

"'Cause he can finally put a sentence together, that's why." Ron snarked.

"Ohhh!" Vinny and I stood up and ran around.

"Please, please," Mike began, "Similar to that clogged toilet upstairs, you're full of shit."

"Ohhh!"

The three of us ran around while Ron just sat there, not looking amused.

"Wait, wait, Mike. Where's the bus stop? 'Cause didn't they take all your cars?" Ron smirked.

"Ohhh!"

"Knockout!" I exclaimed.

Mike and Ron gave each other a bro-hug saying, "We shall resist."

• • •

I sat down on the couch with the IPad, deciding to FaceTime Lacey.

"Hey, baby!" Lacey greeted, flashing her big beautiful smile.

"Hey, babe. What's going up on?" I asked her.

"Nothing much. I'm just making breakfast." She replied.

"Oh, I miss your cooking." I told her.

"Is that all you miss?" Lacey asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, pretty much." I said jokingly. Lacey gasped, making me laugh.

"I'm joking, babe! I miss you and Val." I told her.

We talked for a few more moments before we said goodbye and hung up.

                     |Andrea|

I was sitting out in the backyard, watching Julian run around and play with Haven. He had already finished his homework.

As I was watching him, I could hear Pauly talking to someone on the phone from inside the house. I didn't know who he was talking to.

"Not so fast, Haven!" Julian exclaimed. But I was still curious as to who Pauly was talking to.

Finally, Pauly came back outside.

"Who were you on the phone with?" I asked him.

Pauly smirked. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

I shot him a glare, making him laugh.

"Okay, okay," Pauly chuckled. "It's a surprise." He said with a grin.

I groaned. "You know how I feel about surprises."

"I know," Pauly said, pulling me in and kissing me on the head.

"Why can't you-" I was cut off by Julian running over to us.

"Mommy, Daddy, can you play with us?" Julian asked, holding the yellow ball up.

Before I could respond, Pauly spoke up. "Of course, buddy!" I could tell he wanted to change the subject.

"We'll talk about this later," I whispered in Pauly's ear. He just quietly laughed in response.

"I bet I can throw it better than Mommy." Pauly told our son.

"Oh, really?" I said, giving him a look.

"Yup," Pauly said with his shit-eating grin.

"Well, let's see." I said, taking the ball out of his hand.

Then, the three of us played with the ball while Haven just ran around us, seeming entertained.

• • •

Later that night, I had just finished showering and I got into bed, waiting for Pauly.

He was downstairs and I could him on the phone with someone again.

I really need to know what this surprise' is.

"Who were you on the phone with?" I asked as he walked back into the room.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He replied in the same tone as earlier. I huffed before turning away from him.

"I'm just kidding!" Pauly laughed, "It was Alex and the others."

"Oh, what were you guys talking about?"

"The surprise." Pauly replied. I rolled my eyes.

"How big is this surprise?" I asked, sighing.

"Pretty big," Pauly nodded with a smile.

"Is it a new car?"

Pauly bursted out laughing at that. "No!"

I threw my hands up in frustration. "What is it?"

"You'll find out when we get back to Miami." He told me. I sighed again.

"Now, let's think about something else," Pauly said, pulling me closer. He began kissing my jaw and down to my neck.

"A-Are you trying to distract me?" I said, slightly smirking.

"Maybe, maybe not."

And he sure did distract me...

• • •

|Alex|

Pauly is insane.

Completely fucking insane.

So last night, Pauly called me and told me to gather both Ron and Vinny outside because he didn't want Mike to hear.

I put him on speakerphone and he told us that he had planned to fly Angelina out to Miami as a prank on both Mike and the girls.

All I know is, this is going to go off like a firecracker.

"Yo, you wanna go to Big Thing and get some food?" Mike asked Vinny and I, coming into our room.

"Sure, sounds good." I replied.

"Alright, that's the plan." Mike said, walking out of the room.

"Now let's get ready for the real plan." I told Vinny, making him laugh.

We gathered our laundry bags and headed downstairs to where Mike and Ron were waiting for us. Then, we headed out to the Escalade.

• • •

"We're going to dine like kings," Mike spoke as we pulled up to Big Thing.

"Yup," I agreed.

We went inside the place and we sat down. The waiter immediately handed us the menus.

We ordered our food and it arrived within minutes.

"Look at the Oreo cheesecake right there. Holy shit." Mike said, looking over at another table.

"Oh, Mike's ordering cheesecake." Vinny chuckled. Then, Mike stood up and walked away from the table

"This prank is be gonna epic," I spoke when Mike was out of earshot. They nodded.

"I hope she comes with her trash bags." Ron said.

"I really want to see his face," Vinny commented.

"I still think he's too dumb to realize it's for him," Ron said, making us laugh. "I mean, I'd say the girls are gonna get, like, the brunt of it." He added.

Then, Mike came walked back over so we had to shut up.

"I might have to romance myself sometime today." Mike said, sitting back down. We laughed in response.

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned.

"Buy yourself flowers or some shit?" Vinny asked.

"Take yourself out to dinner?"

"Yep, yep." Mike smiled.

"Pauly and the girls come back today," Vinny spoke.

"You missed your husband?" I teased Vinny.

"You know it!" He replied, making us laugh.

"I wish the girls were gone for, like... way longer." Ronnie commented.

"Yeah," I agreed.

• • •

Vinny, Ron, and I sat in the living room in silence. Mike was upstairs napping.

We had gotten a call from Pauly telling us that him and Andi have just landed.

And literally a few minutes after that, we got a call from the three wasted girls telling us that they were about to land as well.

"Oh, I'm not ready for this." Vinny said, his face in his hands.

"This is gonna blow up," I shook my head.

After that, we stood up and started getting dinner ready.

Mike — awake from his nap — came downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Oh, finally," I commented.

"Are you gonna help with dinner?" Vinny asked teasingly.

"I am, I am," Mike said, smiling.

Then, we had Mike set the table.

"Act natural." I told the two.

"And we have to have him open the door when she gets here," Vinny stated.

"Oh, yeah." I sighed.

After we finished cooking, we sat at the table to eat.

"Good job, Vin." Mike said, taking a bite of his hamburger.

I was about take a bite until I realized I had to do something...

I stood up from the table and walked over to the duck phone. Vinny was talking to Mike, distracting him.

I dialed a number that Pauly had given to me...

"Hello?" I heard the voice of the Staten Island Ferry say.

"Uh, it's Alex." I whispered.

"What's up?" Angelina spoke.

"You can come in now." I told her, my voice still low.

"Alright," She replied before hanging up.

I stood up and went back to the table.

"Anybody need anything?" Mike asked, standing.

"Nah, no thank you." I replied as Mike went into the kitchen to get a soda.

He sat back down with the soda in hand.

"We have a—" He was cut off by a knock on the front door.

Uh, oh.

"Who's knocking?" Mike questioned.

"Get that, please." Ron told Mike. The latter stood up.

"Maybe it's Pauly and Andi, or the girls?"

"Oh, shit, I'm nervous." Vinny said.

"Me too." I replied.

Mike opened the door and...

"Oh, yeah? You think I'm a dirty little hamster?"

"Oh, shit!"

• • •

"Yo, who sent you, yo?" Mike said before running off towards us. We bursted out laughing.

"Wait. Y'all did this?" Mike asked us.

"It was mainly Pauly's doing. You thank him when he gets here." I told him.

"You still think I'm a dirty little hamster?" Angelina jokingly asked him.

"No, not at all. I didn't even know you were alive." Mike replied.

"Ohhh!"

"Fuck you!" Angelina said, flipping him off.

"Umm, hello!" Ron exclaimed jokingly.

"Damn, you're fucking tan, Ron." Angelina pointed out.

"Oh thank you." He replied.

"All I have to say is, what in dirty little hamster is happening here?" Mike asked, making us laugh.

"I could also call you fucking Popeye on crack, if I wanted to." Angelina shot back.

"Ohhh!"

"Alright," Mike said, holding his hands up. "Let's get past this."

"I mean, it's been fucking eight years." Angelina said pointedly.

"It's eight years later. How are you?" Mike asked, giving her a quick hug.

"Great. How are you?" She replied.

"Where's the person that invited me here?" Angelina asked, "And where are the girls at?"

"They're all visiting family. And they'll be here soon." Ron replied, "But... they don't know you're coming here either."

"Oh, no." Angelina sighed.

|Andrea|

"Finally," I said as we arrived at the house. We got of the cab and got our bags.

"Oh, look at that." Pauly said, pointing. I looked over to see another cab pulling up. I knew it was the girls.

"Hey!" I greeted as they got out of the cab.

"Party's here!" Nicole exclaimed. Yeah, she's definitely wasted.

"So.... you know that surprise I told you about?" Pauly whispered in my ear as we walked ahead of the girls.

"Of course. I only kept asking you about it like, a thousand times." I joked, making him laugh.

"Well, uh..." He opened the front door.

I looked at him in confusion as I walked into the house. "What is it?"

"Hey!" I heard the roommates say.

I walked into the dining room to greet them.

But I froze at what I saw.

More like who I saw.

Angelina.

I turned to Pauly, my eyes wide.

"Surprise...?" Pauly said with a sheepish smile.

"Aren't surprises usually supposed to be good?" I deadpanned. Everyone bursted out laughing.

"Andi, Pauly, why'd you guys leave us behind?!" I heard Deena's voice say. The three girls were shouting as they walked over.

"Party's here!" Nicole shouted again.

And much like me, they froze when they saw Angelina.

This is gonna be one hell of a night...

__________

This is definitely not my best chapter! I apologize that's it all over it the place. I didn't know what direction I wanted to go in.

Up Next: Meatball Training Day🍷🥂

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

17.1K 400 19
A year after of the best summer Ciana had ever had, the house reunites in the sands of Miami. Things take a turn as Ron's behavior disrupts the house...
2.2K 104 13
" Don't fall in love at the jersey shore" Gianna Bianchi, Goes down to the shore with eight other guidos and guidettes for the summer to party hard H...
20.3K 517 29
Natalia a young brave italian women or as some friends call her Nattie goes down to the shore with 8 other guidettes and guidos to have the best summ...
12.3K 406 14
Chiquis and Ronnie navigating their not-quite-ideal relationship with many phone calls and flights, as he lives in Las Vegas and she lives in Los Ang...