stand still

By harrisonwellsfan999

After losing to the Collector and being sent back to the human realm, Luz implores the help of the Flash and... More

cut off
the flight, the lightning, and the opportunity
collection of allies
Dress for success
Pieces of the board
T.I.M
streets of gold and fire Part 1
Streets of gold and fire part 2
Reunion of love and stillness
Update: What they look like.
Catching up
A stroll with Belos
Post Crisis on the Isles
Update: Explanation for Beta Lilith
Your best trait
Beta Brawl
prison break in
Wild cards and meta mutations
Short: Something that happened during the party.
Drained
Loose ends
Back in battle
Leveling up
Ruins of STAR labs
Christmas time at the Hall
Update: The final season of the Flash
New years aftermath
Short: What Hooty did while everyone was in the meeting.
The Witches day in central city
(Link to Owl house episode For the future here, not a rick role)
Magic and lightning part 1/5: Team building.
Magic and lightning part 2/5 Owl house vs Court of Owls
Update: My send off for the Flash and the Owl house
Another update
Magic and lightning part 3/5 Wittebane sorrows
Magic and lightning part 4/5 improper mindset
Update: Sorry about not posting

weather magic

72 3 0
By harrisonwellsfan999

Central city has had its share of meta humans, today was not different, team flash had finally defeating Thawne, the future was safe, and the positive forces were in control again of their planes of existence. But doesn't mean work for the Flash is ever over. Even the bad guys can settle petty disagreements and work together. 

(Cut to Ironheights pov)

Weather witch: I don't want to hear it dad, you left and that's just it.

Weather wizard: I left because I didn't want you to become me.

Weather witch: what?

Weather wizard: All I wanted to do was make sure you didn't end up in prison like me. I left because I thought I wouldn't be a good father. How was I supposed to know your mom would turn away from you?

Weather witch: You could have tried.

Weather wizard: I'm sorry, I really am, but do you really think a dad would want their child seeing them getting dragged to jail by the police?

Weather witch: No.

Weather wizard: So all I wanted to do spare you that trouble. But all I did was cause more. I regretted that day my whole life.

Weather Witch: ...Well we can start a new, right now.

Weather wizard: Really?

Weather witch: Really.

Weather wizard: Okay but we need to get out of here first. I want are first father/daughter activity to be killing the Flash.       

Weather witch: Definitely! But I need my staff in order to join in on the fun.

Weather wizard: I think it's here actually. In the evidence room. That's where they keep the weapons of criminals who come here.

Weather witch: Okay but we still don't have a way out.

Weather wizard: hmm.....I got it. Sweetie hand me anything you have that is solid.

Weather witch: What for?

Weather wizard: So I can back up the toilet.

Weather witch: And short out the circuits

Weather wizard: Exactly!

Weather witch: You know they really shouldn't have put us next to each other.

Weather wizard: They thought we wouldn't want to speak to each other and they thought wrong.

He flushes a bunch of stuff that won't go down and his cell loses power for about five seconds and he blasts his cell open before time was up. Then he opens his daughters cell and they both went to the evidence room and found her staff. They blast a hole in the roof and escape into the night. They land on an abandoned building and decided to set up operations there.

(Team Flash pov)

Barry gets a phone call about the escape.

Barry: Chester I'm going to CCPD to help look for Weather wizard and Weather witch you hold down the fort while I'm gone

Chester: Okay, wait, Weather wizard and Weather witch?

Barry: Yeah.

Chester: I'm getting some real "lord of the rings" vibes right now.

Barry: *chuckles*, well I'm going to help look for them, oh and before I forget there's fuel cell that needs to be replaced the pipeline so could you replace it please.

Chester: Sure boss.

Barry: Thanks.        

Flash Zooms away while getting into his suit to go look for the two baddies.

(Time skip because I'm lazy)

The Flash finds them robbing a bank and arrives before they could leave

Flash: Hey I thought you two would be playing DnD not living DnD.

Weather wizard: Laugh it up flash, besides we're not here for the money we're here to draw you out.

He throws a chunk of ice at the flash, but flash evades it like nothing. Weather witch then shoots thunder out of her staff and is canceled by a lightning bolt from the flash. They both try attacking at once but failed and just hit the walls. They then both fly up and start shooting thunder trying to land a hit. One lands a hit and the flash takes a fall. Both the Weather wielders start zapping flash continuously, until an electric collar goes around both their necks. They fallto the ground and are taken into police custody.

Kramer: Hey Flash that was a good idea: falling on purpose so they would be too distracted on you.

Flash: Yeah but I wish I was a little less burned.

(Flashback)

The flash: So I'll go in a distract them and taunt them so they get reckless.

Kramer: Are you sure you want to do that?

The flash: Yes, if I try to put the cuff on one of them the other will get the cuffs off them. So we need make them think their winning.

Kramer: Okay but be careful you may be the Flash but your not immortal.

(end of flashback)

The Flash: Yeah it did work didn't it.

Kramer: Okay don't get cocky.

The Flash: I'll see you when I do?

Kramer: Yeah

Flash zooms back to STAR labs and changes back into regular clothes

Barry: Hey man anything weird happen while I was gone?

Chester: Not today but while we were asleep last night satellites picked up a small spike in all four positive forces.

Barry: Where?

Chester: I don't know. It's faint that I can get a good reading.

Barry: Well it's probably something important if the forces were involved.

Chester:  I'll keep looking into it.

Barry: Okay, thanks. I'm going home to sleep I've had a long day.

Chester: Okay, I'll just finish up and head home to.

(meanwhile the forces pov)

Deon told everyone that he could look into other dimensions and erased timelines, so he traced Vee's origin back to the boiling isles.

Deon: Woahhh.

Nora: What?

Deon: This place is cool.

Alexa: What do you see? 

Deon: An island made from what looks like the carcass of a Giant.

Bashir (sarcastic tone): Oh that just sounds wonderful, great job.

Deon: I'm looking into the past, let take a look at the present.

He fast forwards to the present.

Deon: Huh? It's snowing and much weirder now, theres what looks like child face stars and a bunch of bright colors, and the water isn't boiling anymore. 

Nora: What else do you see?

Deon: I see...a kid, in what looks like moon and star PJ's.

Bashir: Maybe zoom in to see better?

Deon: Good idea.

He zooms in for a better view    

Deon: Okay it looks like he's constructing something.

The collector: Who said that? You! Who are you?!

Deon: Guys he can see me! How can he see me?!

Nora: I don't know but let get out of there.

The collector: Oh no you don't.

The collector grabs Deon's face somehow and doesn't let him leave. The other three forces struggle to get Deon out of the collectors grip but in the end they free him.

Bashir: How did he do that?

Nora: He must be on the same level as us.

Alexa: But we're forces of nature.

Nora: And I died once so where not invincible.

Deon: That kid must be a god like us than huh. 

Nora: Yeah. We need to get Barry Allen.

Deon: No we can't just ask him to do this all himself. We need to give him some help. And I already have some in mind.

Writer: hello I said would write at random times so here is chapter two. I noticed that I change the way I write the dialog and the story telling. so if you find that a little annoying sorry about that. also i plan on adding more Flash villains to this story and try to bring out the best content out of the wasted characters. hope to see you reading this and have a good night.

Edited on 2/23/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 25 31
[Disclaimer!: I do not own the Owl House or its characters.] The students knew what the "Day of Unity" really was. Their parents didn't believe them...
135K 3.9K 33
When you get to attach to something you love, there's no way you'd want to leave it behind. For Luz, going back to the human realm was the hardest t...
10K 354 30
In this Story.. There was a Girl who lost her Parents, Who lives alone on a apartment And Enrolled to another School then she got Real Best Friends...
9.2K 159 15
Luz has went to camp and when she came back she didn't act any different, she still didn't get one friend so her mother (Camila) changed. She got agg...