ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!! More

🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #16🖼
🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #17🖼
🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴
🦇ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ🦇
👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻
ᴀ/ɴ
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #2
🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃
⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖
👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️
👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚
💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️
😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈
💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔
🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿
😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳
🎡ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ🎡
☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️
🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂
📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶
👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜
🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯
🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍
🤬ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🤬
👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊
🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸
🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳
📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝
📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃
😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬
🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄
😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘
🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹
🥰ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛᴜᴘ🥰
ᴀ/ɴ
✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈
🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪
🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽
⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜
☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕
ᴀ/ɴ

🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔

611 14 47
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Alya's Room.

Alya Césaire felt like absolute sh1t.

She was currently moping on her bed, thinking about her friends. Well, ex-friends now. None of them wanted to be around her, Nino, or Lila!

She had thought things would've cooled down in a couple weeks after Kalianna's stupid Halloween party, but she was wrong.

The only people who were talking to her still was Kim, Mylène, sometimes Sabrina and Rose, and one tine Nathaniel, but that was only because he had to work on an art project with her.

Alya was upset at being treated like she had some type of disease, all because she had put Kalianna in her place for bullying Lila!

(Sukura41: I wanna jump through this screen and beat her a$$ so bad. 😠)

Speaking of her close friend, Lila was the one who was getting the worst treatment from her classmates.

It wasn't like they were calling her degrading names like half of the other students were, but they were avoiding her and ignoring her. And whenever she tried to sit with them, they'd just get up and move to another table!

Alya had enough of their crap, so this morning, she had decided to confront the entire class to get them to stop treating Lila like she didn't exist.

However, it backfired real hard.

~Flashback; Miss Bustier's Classroom.~

Alya was currently standing in front of the room, Lila was beside her, looking gloomy.

"Since Miss Bustier isn't here yet, I wanna talk to you all," The blogger says to her ex-friends.

Adrien couldn't help but exhale from his nose, annoyed as he already knew what Alya was gonna say.

"What is it Alya?" Alix questions in a bored manner, leaning her chin against in her palm and looking at her ex-friend with lazy eyes.

"I wanna know why you guys have been avoiding Lila still. I don't understand what she did wrong, SHE'S the one who's being bullied by Kalianna, not the other way around!" Alya puts her hand on Lila's shoulder.

The scarlet brunette suppressed the disgusted look she wanted to give the Césaire girl because she was touching her.

"Kalianna's the troublemaker, not Lila! So why are you all ignoring her like she doesn't exist?!" Alya frowns at her classmates.

Giselle looks at Kalianna, only to see the noirette resting peacefully, unaware of the things Alya just said about her.

Giselle smiles a little at her BFF. She had stayed up late to design outfits for three commissions last night, so she needed all the sleep she could get.

"Kalianna's not a troublemaker and she's not a bully Alya, stop trying to spin the situation on her." Ivan firmly tells the blogger.

"Besides, if we wanna avoid Lila it's our decision," Adrien added on.

"But Adrien, I'm your modeling partner, how could you think of avoiding me like I'm some burden? What would your father think?" Lila asked the supermodel in a sad, innocent tone.

Adrien looks down, frowning slightly that Lila had mentioned his father. Unlike the others, he couldn't really avoid Lila except in school. She was unfortunately his modeling partner, and unfortunately, he had a photoshoot to do today with her.

"Leave Adrien's dad outta this Rossi. He's not gonna help you just because you wanna be petty and pathetic about Adrien ignoring you." Giselle rolls her eyes.

"But-But he always hangs out with Kalianna instead of me! And she's always so mean and cruel to me!" Lila pouts, looking ready to cry.

"Jee! I wonder why!" Giselle expressed fake, sarcastic joy.

"That's enough!! I want you all to stop avoiding Lila like she's the bad guy! If you guys wanna avoid me and Nino, that's fine," Alya says.

Nino opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it.

"But don't treat Lila so poorly as if she's some scheming manipulative liar!" Alya concludes, looking at Lila sympathetically, who now had crocodile tears in her eyes.

"She's right guys, you all need to stop being such jerks and start treating Lila like she's still your friend." Kim demanded.

"Who are you to tell us what to do Kim? You're an a$$hole, and don't forget you've been seeing Ondine, cause it looks like you're more interested in Lila than her." Ivan snaps at the athlete.

Kim stays quiet, Ivan's words stinging his ego.

"Look Alya," Nathaniel awkwardly rubs the back of his neck. "We're not saying Lila's a liar, but..."

"She's way too much drama, and we don't wanna get drowned in it, end of story." Alix finishes Nathaniel's sentence in her own version, blinking her eyes lazily.

"Alix!" Mylène looks at her in disbelief.

"Whatever," The tomboy shrugs nonchalantly.

"I'm... too much drama?! How could you say that?!" Crocodile tears spilled down Lila's cheeks and Alya rubs her back.

"It's okay Lila, it's alright." The blogger soothingly assures.

"Could you both just go sit down? Miss Bustier is probably gonna arrive any minute." Marinette says.

Alya gives her a dirty look before she began leading a fake crying Lila towards their desk.

~End Of Flashback~

Alya sighs, laying her head on her pillow, scrolling through Instagram. Her mouth twisted into a scowl when she saw a picture of her least favorite classmates.

The photo was of Kalianna and Giselle. They were both on the cover of Elle, a worldwide women's magazine.

The picture had been posted on Kalianna's account, and Alya read the caption.

KaliannaDe-Sinclair ✔

Can't believe my BFF @RainbowBaddie and I did a photoshoot for the world's largest fashion magazine!!

Alya scowls at the likes and positive comments the picture got, but smirked at a few hate comments.

It was nice to see that some people didn't think that Kalianna and Giselle were good models.

Scene: Lila's Room.

Lila was bored. This week had been the most boring week ever because no one payed attention to her, especially Adrien. He was too busy cuddling up to Kalianna like the simp he was, and they weren't even together!

Ever since the Halloween party, her infatuation and enemy had grown closer together, and she despised it.

If she could without getting caught, she'd wipe Kalianna off the face of the earth. No one would miss her anyway, and Adrien was sure to forget about the ugly designer if she started doing romantic photoshoots with him.

The scarlet brunette was currently scrolling through Facebook obsessively, glaring at all the pictures of people having fun, living their best lives.

(Sukura41: B1tch getting too obsessed with social media.)

A notification popped up on the recent posts just then, and Lila clicked on it. She immediately regretted it when she saw it was a picture of Kalianna and Marinette together, smiling.

They seemed to be sitting around a table in a restaurant judging by the fast food meals in front of them.

Kali De-Sinclair ✔

Me and my friend Marinette having lunch at McDonald's at the Champs-Élysées! The fries are SO good, would definitely recommend!

"Ugh, pigs." Lila insults Kalianna and Marinette because they were eating fast food.

However, she suddenly had an idea and sat up in her bed. She then exited out of Facebook and went to her phone contacts and pressed the second name on the screen under Adrien's name.

Scene: Césaire Apartment. Living Room.

Alya was now on the couch flipping through the TV channels with her remote. She got irritated when she saw a commercial of Kalianna advertising Chanel lip glosses and immediately turned it.

The blogger growled in irritation when there was a interview of Giselle being interviewed by Nadja on her newest song and turned the channel again.

After she did, an episode of the animated Lego series Monkie Kid started playing.

Alya started to relax and watch, but soon grew angry when a Lego character that looked a LOT like Maya, besides her yellow skin, was pulled into a kiss by the demon prince Red Son.

"Argh!" Alya turns off the TV, fed up. "I can't even escape those three idiots through television!!"

Just then her phone beside her started ringing and she grabbed it, answering the call after she saw who it was.

"Hey Lila, what's up?" She asked.

"Hey Alya! I'm really bored right now, so I was wondering if you wanted to go to McDonald's down by the Champs-Élysées to have some lunch." Lila says on the other end of the phone line.

"But.. the last time I invited you to McDonald's with me and Nino, you declined because you said back in Italy you got fat because you were eating too much fast food and you vowed to never eat fast food again because you got bullied. What changed?" Alya rose an eyebrow.

"Well..." Lila trailed off, trying to think of a lie. "I... I changed my mind! It's not like you can't have greasy food sometimes right? Besides, it's just one time."

"I guess you're right. Okay then, let's meet up at the Champs-Élysées and go to McDonald's." Alya decided, smiling.

Scene: Lila's Room.

"Great! See you there." Lila then hung up, smirking.

It was time to crash Marinette and Kalianna's lunch date.

Scene: McDonald's.

Kalianna and Marinette are sitting around a table talking together. The former has a cheeseburger with fries and a Sprite while the latter has a Big Mac, fries, and a Mcflurry.

(Sukura41: Well what do ya know? The ice cream machine ain't broken! 😃)

"You know, it feels weird," Marinette holds up her cheeseburger.

"What feels weird?" Kalianna inquires, stuffing four fries into her mouth, chewing them.

"Being here with you, having lunch. I never thought we'd go from rivals, to frenemies, and finally to friends. And it was all because of my creepy infatuation with Adrien." Marinette bites into her cheeseburger.

"Well, at least we're finally here now. And you know what? I'm... a tiny bit glad that Lila showed up too." Kalianna says, taking a bite of her Big Mac.

"What?!" Marinette looks at her with wide eyes. "Why? That girl's a scheming liar and a total creep!"

"Yeah, but if it weren't for her, we wouldn't have found out who our true friends were." Kalianna pointed out.

"Hm, you're right." Marinette agrees, taking a bite of her burger.

🍔🍔🍔🍔

Lila and Alya had finally arrived at McDonald's and entered.

As soon as they did, Lila immediately began looking around for Kalianna and Marinette, however, she didn't see them.

"What do you want Lila?" Alya asks the girl.

"Just some fries would be good," Lila replies.

"You sure girl?" Alya quizzed.

"Please don't push me Alya. It's been hard trying to get back into eating fast food." Lila rubs her arm, looking uncomfortable.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Go sit down, I'll order for us." Alya says.

"Thanks Alya, you're the best. Oh, and do you mind paying? I forgot my wallet, my brain can be so forgetful." Lila giggles sheepishly.

"Of course, it's no problem." Alya then walked to the line.

Lila sat down at a nearby table, resuming to look around for Kalianna and Marinette. Where the he11 where they? Weren't they supposed to be here?

Just then her phone pinged, signaling she got a notification. She got out the device and saw it was a photo from Facebook.

She clicked on it and saw it was a photo of Marinette and Kalianna. They were both enjoying their Mcflurries and the Effiel Tower was behind them.

Kali De-Sinclair ✔

Enjoying Oreo McDonald Mcflurries with Marinette! I LOVE oreo ice cream.

Lila stared at the picture in disbelief before growling.

D@mn it, she had missed them!!

Just then Alya sat down in front of her. "What's got you so mad?"

"Hm?" Lila looks at her. "Oh, I-I'm just upset because our classmates have been avoiding me." She puts her phone away.

Alya gives her a sad frown. "I'm really sorry Lila, and it's all because of that b1tch Kalianna, she's so jealous of you it's ridiculous. Hopefully everyone sees her true colors soon, because they're really blind right now."

"Yeah, they are." Lila nods in agreement.

However, on the inside, she wanted to laugh in Alya's face for being so stupid and gullible.

She really was the pot calling the kettle black.

Word Count: 2,055

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 430 19
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚎-𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚊�...
39.7K 307 41
No oc's only the triplets Mature for swearing that's it
92.5K 2.1K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
28.3K 408 29
woso one shots! 🫶🏻