{Discontinued🥹} Bʟᴀᴢᴇ! [Sᴇʟᴇ...

By Haizlena

BoyXGirl Selena gomez a versatile actress and a singer dwelling her life with utmost luxuries with every wish... More

Introduction
1. Blew my Mind
2. Who are you?
3. He is Innocent
4. Nerdy
5. Don't freak out
6. Cousin
7. Good for you
8. In Love
9. Ex-Girlfriend
10. What are you hiding?
11. Are you into me?
12. Are you Sure?
13. Irresponsible
14. Vulnerable
16. An Angel
17. Stubborn
18. Who's right?
19. Promises
20. Misunderstandings
21. Secrets
22. Revelations
23. Just the way you are.

15. My Girlfriend

1.2K 34 0
By Haizlena

Selena's POV:

"Soo...are you tired?" Y/N asked. He was all quiet since we got into the car.

"Me? Nope!" We just had a cup of coffee together at a cafe and we were heading back to home.

"No? You've been out with me for like whole day." He said.

"I've had more tiring days. And infact, today was so much fun." I said. He smiled.

"Soo...shall I drop you to your house?"

"Do you have anything else planned?" I gave him a flirty smile.

"I wish I had." He got quiet again.

"Y/N as much as I want to stay-"

"Sel! Can I tell you something?" He cut me off.
'What did he just call me!'

"Uh-yeah-whats up?" I said. He quickly parked the car on the side of the road.

"I wanted to say this for so long now."

"Go ahead.."

"I think, I-I love you. I love you but not as friend-I mean also as a friend but not as friend- more than friend." He stuttered. My heart started pounding when I heard him say those words. I don't know how to react, I was also controlling my laughter. He looks so cute when he is nervous.
"Its-its okay if you don't like me back in that way. We can still be friends if y-"
I rolled my eyes and leaned closer to kiss him on his lips. He was too stunned to speak when I pulled back. He gulped hard and his eyes were still wide open.

"What happened?" I giggled.

"I- was not expecting that-reaction. Can-can we do that again.......Please." He said shyly. I immediately grabbed his collar and pulled him for another kiss. This time it was more passionate. His tongue slowly slid into my mouth when I allowed him. We pulled back when air became problem. Both of us were blushing so hard.

"This means you like me too right?" He asked, looking down.

"Do you still have doubts after that kiss?" I giggled.

"No. No I thought-nevermind." He trailed off.

"What? No, tell me."

"It doesnt matter."

"Now I am even more curious. Tell mee!"

"I thought, you would say no."

"What! Why would you think that?"

"I mean-Just look at you, you are so pretty, so sucessful, the whole world knows you and here I am who knew nothing about you since the day we met and I thought you'd date someone who knows you- and-"

"Shut it before I punch you on your perfect teeth!" I said. He looked at me in shock when I kind of yelled al of a sudden.
"I am sorry, was that too much?" I asked.

"No-"

"Y/N, first of all, you are so handsome. You are so hardworking, you are so loving and caring, and the best thing that made me fall for you was the fact that you knew nothing about me, fact that you see me as some girl and not 'the' selena gomez. This shows that you love me for the real me and that you are not after my fame or money. How can I not like you?"
I said. He smiled so proudly.

"Thanks- Its been so long since someone said something nice about me."

"How long it has been since you kissed someone?" I smirked before pulling him for another kiss.

"A few years ago, I guess." He shrugged when we pulled back from the kiss.

"Years?! Are you kidding me?"

"I am serious. I was in a relationship and when it ended, I decided not to fall in love again, but then you came and...here we are."

"So you kissed no one since then?"

"Nope."

"Y/N you-" I trailed off when my phone started ringing. It was a call from my manager. She is probably calling me to ask if I am ready to catch my flight tomorrow "Shit! We gotta go, Y/N. Can you drop me to my home quickly, please."

"Yeah, yeah, ofcourse." He said and started the car immediately. All of his excitement, flushed away.

"I'm sorry, but I have some things to take care of, before tomorrow."

"Its fine, i dont mind." He said. "So..do you wanna hangout tomorrow?" He asked. His voice was low.

'Does he not know about the concert?' I thought to myself.

"Y/N, do you know I have a concert 2 days later?"

"Oh yes, I saw your post the other day. So you are leaving tomorrow I guess?"

"I'm sorry yeah."

"Dont feel sorry. I know you are a very busy person, I dont know why I always forget that-but anyways good luck for your concert. You are going to be amazing as always."

"As always? Have you attended any of my concerts before?" I chuckled.

"No but I know my girlfriend, she is always amazing."

"Aww. Thanks, you are so sweet." I bopped his nose.His cheeks turned red. "And what about the race?" I asked.

"What race?"

"Y/N, I told you I wanted to take part in one of your races. I mean, Not against you but against someone who I can stand chance with."

"And I told you it is not as easy as it looks, sel."

"Why is it not? You can teach me, and I dont care if I win or lose, I just want to experience it once." I said.

"It is not about winning or losing either." He shook his head.

"Then what are you scared of?"

"Its not safe! It is street racing we are talking about. First of all, its not legal, you can't risk your career on these illegal things and secondly the racers does not always play fair. I cant let anyone to hurt you."

"Y/N, I am not a kid. No one will hurt me. But if you say so, I will talk to your sister. We will see what she has to say about this."

"Oh god no! Dont bring her into this."

"You left me no choice. We just started dating and boyfriend is literally rejecting my first ever request." I pouted.

"Thats not fair. You are gaslighting me now." He complained.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. But remember, I'm going to do one of your races later, for sure."

"Urgh!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

"Look who's back!" Henry said cheerfully, bringing Emily's attention towards me.
I just arrived home after dropping selena to her house.

"What happened? Did you tell her?" Emily quickly got up from her place in excitement.

"Calm down-"

"Is that even a question, Em? Just Look at his lips, they are shining." Henry said. He then turned towards me. "What flavour was her lip gloss?"

"Peach-wait-Dude! You are-urgh!" I sighed in annoyance. Henry started laughing.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! She kissed you!" Emily squealed in excitement.

"Yes. She said she likes me too, em! I am so damn happy!" I hugged Emily.

"So what's next? Are you going on a date tomorrow?" Emily asked. My smile dropped

"No." I said in a sad tone.

"Why not?"

"She is going to New York tomorrow. She is having a concert on Saturday." I said.

"And you wish you could go with her?"

"Ye-No-I mean I haven't been to concerts ever and I think I could give it a try. Plus she is my girlfriend now, I should be there to support her, cheer her-you know." I said. Emily kept staring at me blankly. I think she is trying to say no.
"It is fine if we can't afford the tickets or afford staying in New York for- how long is that concert again? 5 days?" I said.

"Y/N, can I tell you something?" Emily asked.

"Alright, I get it. I'm not sad. We can go to her concert some other time. She's going to do more concerts anyways. " I smiled.

"Emily stop teasing him!" Henry rolled his eyes. I looked at him, confused.

"I'm not teasing him! He is not letting me finish." Emily then turned towards me. "Y/N, we are going to selena's concert. We have got passes for everyone."

"We have got VIP Passes, you can even go backstage to get selena's autograph." Henry teased

"You-you guys are fucking with me, aren't you?" I chuckled nervously. I was really confused.

"Nope." Emily said and Henry shook his head.
Emily rushed to the TV table and grabbed a bag. She opened the bag, revealing an envelope full of passes. I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt so content. I haven't felt like this in ages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 224 62
~crazy in love~ ''if you cover yourself how will people ever see you'' maddy lively is a troubled girl trying to make her way through life without...
59 0 11
a young man is seeking for competion of street racing to become a rookie but when the things goes worst when a dangerous rival kills his friends duri...
3.8M 95K 82
[COMPLETED] Bentley Hale is the best street racer in the Bay Area, but everything changes when she becomes wrapped up with Harry Styles, the new offi...
38K 987 22
Max had never thought about love before he met Daniel. His life was solely about racing. But as he's getting to know Daniel more and more, he is star...