La maîtresse du diable

By _toxicmenaddict_

Manon Alexis Ricci was kidnapped when she was just 5 y/o. Kidnapped by her fathers enemies with help on the i... More

Characters
Looks Manon
extra info
Chapter 1 | The past (part 1)
Chapter 2 | The past (part 2)
Chapter 3 | Preparation
Chapter 4 | The opening
Chapter 5 | Family?
Chapter 6 | I love you
Chapter 7 | A Rat
Chapter 8 | Heart attack
Chapter 9 | Punishment
Chapter 10 | Out the socket
extra info on the characters
Chapter 11 | Knives!
Chapter 12 | Race 🔥
Chapter 13 | Blaze
Chapter 14 | Pity
Chapter 15 | Sorry...
Chapter 16 | Horrific scars
House aesthetic - Ricci's
Chapter 17 | Return
Chapter 18 | Family day
Chapter 19 | Patchwork
Chapter 20 | Explanation
Chapter 21 | Pretend🔥
Chapter 22 | Fears🔥
IMPORTANT A/N - DID (mental disorder)
Chapter 23 | Therapy
Chapter 24 | Black out
Chapter 25 | Uncle
Chapter 26 | A delicacy
Chapter 27 | The meeting
Chapter 28 | Cheating
Chapter 29 | The ball
Chapter 30 | A dark paradise
Chapter 31 | Under attack
Chapter 32 | Date night
Chapter 33 | Dirty 🔥
Chapter 34 | Strawberry🔥
Chapter 35 | Discussing strategy
Chapter 37 | I'm yours 🔥

Chapter 36 | the Germans

914 22 1
By _toxicmenaddict_

- 2 days after the meeting - 

Ares's POV 

I'm awoken by the sound of gunshots going off in the distance, I look next to me to see Manon already out of bed. I quickly go over to the bathroom pull my clothes on and brush my teeth. I mean priorities right? 

I walk over to the hidden cabinet and take out a couple of knives, throwing stars, guns, and two AK47s that I'll put around my torso. First I put my bulletproof vest on next I start putting all my weapons in the compartments of my pants as well as the vest. And lastly, I put a helmet on to protect my head against bullets. 

Might all be a little overboard but when Manon asked me to wear all of this so she would have to worry less about me not being protected. She said it would ease her mind to know that my vital organs are protected from possible bullet damage. 

I walk over to the other side of the room and slowly look at the window to see what the situation is outside. Just as I look outside I see the soldiers from the Germans marching up to our gates, some of them pulling the pins out of their grenades and throwing them at the gate so they can get in. Stupid if you ask me, the Ricci's made sure that thing was bulletproof and bombproof.

As the grenades go off they see that small to no damage is done to the gates and they start yelling at each other probably on how to pass the gates. Not even 5 minutes later someone arrives with a big bomb, yeah the gate will blow up after that. 

I quickly run out of the room and towards the position I got to set up camp and make myself comfortable, well as comfortable as possible in this situation. 

I got placed in one of the secret rooms that has a small peephole and a desk with a computer that shows the camera footage of the house and the outside. The door also has multiple small sections you can pull out where you can position your gun and shoot at the intruders. 

Just as I was about to place myself behind the desk to look at everything I hear the bomb go off. I quickly look at the cameras to see if they got in, and indeed I see Germans slowly inching closer to the mansion. Like the bomb wasn't a dead giveaway, but hey not everyone has common sense. 

I start looking at the camera that is placed in the hallway that leads the where I am, so that when someone comes I can kill them. I don't know if the soldiers are warned yet so I press the emergency button next to the light switch to alarm them. 

I see soldiers coming up the stairs and prepare myself. I get my gun ready and take out the top section, I look out it waiting for the perfect moment to shoot. I see them coming closer, and as soon as they're almost in front of me I take the safety off and pull the trigger twice, shooting the two men in the head. 

I look back at the screen from my position and see more men coming my way. I check to see if I have enough bullets for all of them. Once I see that there are enough bullets I hold my gun up and aim at the first guy that comes around the corner. I shoot him between his eyes and quickly shoot the other ones before they have time to start shooting in my direction. 

After shooting about 20 more guys I look at the computerscreen to see everything calming down, most of their guys are dead and a couple of ours. I take this as my sign that it's safe to come out and go back to my room to put some of the stuff I don't need anymore away and grab some more bullets. 

Just as I'm about to turn back to the door to leave again, I hear the door lock. I immediately stiffen, knowing Manon wouldn't just lock the door and the others would have said something to me when they came in. 

- trigger warning: attempted sa - 

I slowly turn around and see her. The reason for my trauma. The woman that assaulted me for months when she kidnapped me. The woman that caused me to be scared of women. The woman that made me a shell of myself, of the person that I once was. And now she's standing just a couple of feet away from me. 

As it is slowly sinking in I feel my heart beating out of my chest, cold sweat starting to form all over me, my hands started shaking and it was getting harder to breathe. 

I could feel the walls slowly starting to close in on me. 

I was so out of it, that I'm broken out of my trance by a hand caressing my chest. Valentina. I want to move back and get as far away from her as possible but I can't. My legs, scratch that my whole body doesn't move. 

"Did you miss me? Because I certainly missed you these past few years. Look at what a handsome man you've become, I've always known you were pretty but I hadn't expected this." 

She pushes me in the direction of my bed and once we're in front of it she pushes me down on it. She gets on top of me and starts rubbing her hands up and down my chest each time moving a little more downwards. 

Slowly taking my bulletproof vest and shirt off, and throwing them behind her. My head is screaming to move, to do something but it feels like I'm glued to my bed. 

She starts leaning forward planting kisses on my jaw, neck, collarbones, and my lips. Disgust filled every part of me, my mind just begging for me to do something. To push her off and wash every trace of her off my body. But my body still won't move. 

She starts scooting downwards while kissing down my torso, so now she is in between my feet with her head right above my dick. She starts moving her fingers towards the button and my pants. Unbuttoning my pants while looking into my eyes, next she starts pulling my zipper down. Once she is satisfied with herself she starts pulling my pants down a little. 

Just as she's about to pull my boxers down loud banging is heard on the door. I hear Manon screaming, but I can't make out what she is saying. 

"I locked the door so we still have plenty of time before she gets in here, I can still have you to myself for another couple of minutes and that's all I need." 

Just as she finished saying that someone start shooting at the door lock trying to break the lock open. Just as I think it won't work, that I won't be saved from Valentina, Manon decides that shooting is not working and decides to kick down the door. 

She frantically looks around the room until her eyes land on me, softening a little until they go hard again when she sees Valentina on top of me. 

Oh no, what if she thinks I'm cheating on her? 

What if she breaks up with me? 

No, no, no, no. She can't I need her, I love her. 

She stalks over to the bed and stops right in front of us sending death glares at Valentina. She just stands there for about a minute, when suddenly her hand shoots out to Valentina's neck and starts squeezing while lifting her off the bed. 

Manon throws her on the ground and gets on top of her. 

"Mmm, I did this position with Ares all the time, I could tell it was one of his favo-" 

Before she could finish her sentence Manon start beating her face until she is barely recognizable. She looks at me asking if I want to kill her myself or if she should do it for me. I nod at her indicating that she can do it, I don't think my mind is really up for it. 

Manon grabs her knife out of her booth and I think she's going to stab her or slit her throat, but no she does something completely unexpected. She places her foot on Valentina's neck and with her hands, she unbuttons her pants and pulls them down together with her underwear. 

"So you like taking from little boys huh? Using defenseless children for your own sick pleasure. Well, I have something in return, I'm sure you'll enjoy it since you're such a fan of nonconsensual sexual acts." 

I don't even have time to register what she said because she grabs her knife out of her mouth and drives to blade into Valentina's pussy. She does that 60 times because I was there for 75 days and 60 of them I was molested. 

Once she's done she grabs the knife and stabs it in Valentina's eyes. Then her heart. 

Well if she wasn't dead she sure is now. 

Manon quickly gets up and rushes over to me. I'm still in the same position as I was when she came in. She motions to my pants and asks if she can help me with putting them back on properly or if I want to do it by myself. 

I nod at her, telling her she can help me. She slowly pulls my pants up and buttons them again, next she grabs my shirt and pulls it over my head. 

"I'm quickly going to get rid of her body and just throw it with the others and then I'll come back take a shower put on some other clothes, and we can cuddle till you fall asleep." 

I give her a weak smile, appreciative of everything she is doing right now to make me as comfortable as possible. 

After about 30 minutes she's in bed with me and I'm cuddled up in her while she is running her fingers through my hair. Whispering sweet nothings at me as I slowly drift to sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

So here's another chapter, we're almost coming to an end. 

The chapter was kinda shit but this chapter made me realize that mafia stories isn't really my cup of tea to write, except for the torture parts so yeah. 

I hope you enjoyed it a little. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28.1K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
46.9K 1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
89K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
1.7M 11.9K 6
*Heighest ranking 26th in Love, 1st in General Fiction, and 1st in Tragedy, as well as no#1 in mystery* When you're the most feared and powerful Ital...