ππ€πŒππˆ | kazuha x reader

By ariacty

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’…π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’š, π‘©π’‚π’Žπ’ƒπ’Š, π‘©π’‚π’Žπ’ƒπ’Š, π’šπ’†π’‚π’‰" (inspired by Bambi by Baekyun) Animals don't u... More

1. 2AM
3. Dark Figure
4. Bambi
5. My Name

2. Magic

375 37 10
By ariacty

On stage, surrounded by lights, all on you. Frozen, unable to move. I got hit. Blood pouring. I was supposed to be a star. I was a star.

Pity? Had no meaning. No beginning.

TWO.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my house?!"

The girl tilted her head a bit, looking extremely lost. I sighed.

"Look, I don't know who you are but if you don't leave or at least tell me what you're doing here I will call the police."

She still looked confused. Maybe, she doesn't speak English.

"Where are you from?"

Still no answer.

"I. Am. Going. To. Call. The. Police. Now." She had lost interest by now and was taking in the house.

I don't have to time for this, I'm just gonna call the cops.

I flipped out my phone, quickly dialing in 911. By the time I had put the phone to my ear she was already running halfway down the hall straight towards a Ming vase I had spent over 100 thousand dollars on.

"No, no, no. Be careful." I yelled running after her, which of course only made her run faster.

Crash. I winced as I watched half a year of work shatter into a million tiny pieces.

"Once I figure out why you're here I'm suing you for like 10 different things."

Grabbing both her shoulders, I looked her in the eyes. "I don't know where you're from, or who you are, but you" I pointed at her, "need to get out of my house," pointed at myself when saying 'my'.

One second. She had a wound on her head. Had she gotten hurt coming in? Or maybe..

Wait. The doe. Where was the doe?

I let go, and scanned every room, even underneath beds, though I'd doubt a 120lb deer would fit under a bed.

Absolutely nothing.

That's impossible. I clearly remember hitting the deer. Or was that just a dream?

My car!!

I threw open the door, snatching my keys off the "Welcome" key hook my mother had bought for me. Not my style. Thinking about it now, it's kind of embarrassing that a girl saw that in my house. I mentally remembered to take that down.

Sure enough once I got to the parking garage there was a huge dent in my car, which shouldn't have relieved me as much as it did.

Okay so the deer thing wasn't a dream. So then.. where the heck did that deer go.

I'll just get to it once I get off of work.

Work?!

I glanced at my phone. 10:06.

Fun way to start the morning.

I went back upstairs to change quickly, and choked down an apple. The girl still staring at me throughout this whole ordeal.

"Stay here for now, I still have some things to ask you."

...

"I honestly thought you were better than this, Y/N," Richard, my boss, scolded. "I needed that presentation by nine on my desk. I gave you the assignment before I left the office yesterday. This is totally unacceptable. Do you know how much money we lost because of your incompetence? And on top of that you were late."

"I'm sorry."

"If it was up to me, you'd be fired."

I was a bit shocked but I knew I had messed up big time. "I'll clean out my desk as soon as possible."

"Not so fast, kid. Corporate decided to give you a second chance, since you're the company's top salesman." He scoffed a bit. "Don't mess it up this time."

"Thank you sir."

Melissa shot me a smile. And I couldn't help but smile back.

"Damn, who are you sleeping with?"

"What?" I laughed.

"There is no way Richard let you get out of that alive without another motive."

"It's not the time for joking around. I feel like I just had a mini heart attack."

Her attention shifted to something behind me, but she smiled awkwardly, "Someone's here for you."

I turned around expecting literally anyone. Anyone. I would've liked to see anyone.

But it was pantry girl. She pointed at herself and then at me when the lady from the front desk asked her something I couldn't make out.

Rubbing my temples, I stood up slowly, once I was only feet away from her I grabbed her forearm and pulled her towards the staircase leading to the lunchroom. Picked strategically for its lack of people.

Once inside, I let her go, unintentionally rougher than I would like to admit. "Why did you follow me?"

The same stupid, blank look.

"I told you to stay in my house."

Her eyes lit up, she pointed at herself and then at me, as she had done earlier.

Maybe, she thought it meant she was supposed to follow me.

This was the first time she wasn't running all over the place and I was actually able to see her face clearly. She had a dark red scar on the right side of her forehead. The same spot in which the deer I had run over had gotten hit. I looked down at her ankle, and sure enough it was all red and swollen.

She turned human. The. Doe. Had. Turned. Human.

I glanced at her again, and she was still staring at me with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

I burst out in manic laughter. "That's absolutely insane." I stopped to look at her. She just sort of smiled. "You know, you're driving me absolutely crazy and not in a good way."

Of course, she didn't magically turn from a deer to a human. She was always a human. I was just hallucinating from sleep deprivation.

"That makes sense right?" Scratching my head a bit as if that would clear things up a little. "Why don't you talk then though?"

Why doesn't she talk.. Amnesia! That's it. I gave her amnesia on impact, and she forgot how to talk.

"That makes perfect sense of course!" I chuckled a bit, before sitting down on one of the stairs. "That also means I ran over someone, almost killed them, and put them in my trunk and took them home."

I wonder if I can ask the police how many years that would be, just for a friend though.

What the hell am I going to do.

...

AUTHOR'S NOTE- the link to the playlist for this book is in my bio if anyone would like to read while listening to that :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 8.5K 53
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
153K 389 101
Erotic shots
55.3K 1.4K 194
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—†β—‡β—†β—‡ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...