TBATE - The third beginning

Da Athener01

It is a classic time-travel story in the world of tbate. After the war with Agrona and the rest of the Asuras... Altro

Notize
Chapter 0 Prologue The second endingUntitled part
Chapter 1 Reborn
Chapter 2 The Awakening
Chapter 3 The journey
Chapter 4 Meeting Mother
Chapter 5 Saving the elven princess
Chapter 6 The meeting between kings and gods
Chapter 7 They are still alive
Chapter 8 Starting war preparations
Side Chapter 1 Training with the elven sisters
Side Chapter 2 The slow blooming of love
Chapter 9 Meeting with the human royalty
Chapter 10 Departure and two mothers
Chapter 11 Giving the director and her pet a scare
Chapter 12 Meeting old friends
Chapter 13 Helstea auction house
Chapter 14 The outing
Chapter 15 Telling the truth
Chapter 17 Exam and deal
Chapter 18 Searching for dungeons
Side Chapter 3 Dungeon diving with the twin horns
Side Chapter 4 Talking with our parents
Side Chapter 5 cleansing corrupted beasts
Side Chapter 6 The engagement
Side Chapter 7 Finding bonds and beast wills 1
Side Chapter 8 Finding bonds and beast wills 2
Side Chapter 9 The S-Rank raid
Chapter 19 Dire Tombs
Chapter 20 Back at Xyrus
Chapter 21 Windsom's shop
Chapter 22 Xyrus academy entry ceremony
Chapter 23 SC and DC
Chapter 24 Student VS teacher
Chapter 25 Replacing the previous teacher
Chapter 26 Three way group battle
Chapter 27 Beast Will 101
Chapter 28 Telling truths and lies
Chapter 29 Ast
Side Chapter 10 Horror morning
Chapter 30 PMM
Side Chapter 11 Artificing class and theories
Chapter 31 Preparations for the attack
Chapter 32 Widows Crypt
Chapter 33 New Retainer
Chapter 34 Final Preparation
Chapter 35 Attack on Xyrus academy
Chapter 36 Council
Chapter 37 Demolishing the enemy
Chapter 38 Accusations
Chapter 39 Death to the traitors and partying gifts
Chapter 40 Telling the truth?
Chapter 41 Epheotus
Chapter 42 Introduction to the family
Chapter 43 Training with Kordri
Chapter 44 Finishing the first part of training
Chapter 45 Aether control
Chapter 46 Rebellion

Chapter 16 Adventurer guild

929 32 12
Da Athener01

Arthur Pov:

We were in a very bad mood. For them they parents disowned them and for me it was already the second time but I don't know if they will accept me this time. We aren't even their own children biological speaking. We got our thing. Clothes, armour, weapons, money, food were all stored. We all wore our cotes that cloak us from mana beast, our masks, fake weapons and regular clothes. I just hope we can meet them in one way or another. Will Elli accept us like last time or will she also turn away from us?

We are walking through the streets of Xyrus buying what we still need. Some tents, foods and other necessities and making our way to the adventurer guild. Arriving there we went straight to the front desk.

"We would like to take the adventurer entrance exam." I stated.

"You are awfully polite little man. Do you have a sponsor? Or how do you want to pay for the exam?"

"We will pay ourself and would like to do it as soon as possible."

"Hey pipsqueak what do you think this is. You and your noble friends should get out of here before you hurt yourself. But you my lady can stay as long as you want. I would love to show you a good time."

"Before you open your mouth you should think. But I guess you aren't capable of such delicate operations. Or are you just today an idiot?"

"You dare. Dieeeeeee."

"Shigh" Cecilia clicks her finger and the man stopped moving. "If you stay like this then you might even walk in the future. But if you use magic or move in any way your legs or other extremities will shatter. Now can we take the exam? Pleeaassee."

"Just a moment, I will inform the guild master."

With that action nobody got on our nerves let us alone the the woman behind the desk went to get Kaspian. Five minutes he came.

"Who is responsible for this ruckus?"

"We reacted to his actions. Therefore we are responsible. Why do you ask?"

"As Adventurers you need to follow rules."

"Like accepting new adventurers and leave others alone if they don't want anything to do with you? Do not inconvenience or hit on other adventurers. Something like that or am I just talking about common sense now?"

"You are blunt with words. Aren't you young man?"

"If I want to bring my message to the right person I have to be. Don't I?"

"So what brings you here?"

"I see you weren't informed. We just wanted to take part in the adventurer exam. We have the money, skill and equipment. So what do you say? Can we?"

"We need to take personal information first before you can participate."

"Okay but there isn't much. Just as a question is the information kept secret? Because if not then we will have to leave."

"We will keep the information more or less secret. But if that is not enough then you can leave right away."

"Elaborate"

"We will tell what is important and what we need to publicise."

"That seems fair. Where can we write our personal information down?"

"Please come to my office it seems like you don't want others to see."

"We will gladly take you up on your offer."

We then went into his office and sat down. All four got a sheet of paper and we started to write down our names, the names we will use attributes weapons that we use and core stages.

Name: Ace (Cecilia)

Attribute: all four plus deviants (conjurer)

Weapons: sword

Core stage: initial silver

Name: Knight (Nico)

Attribute: All four (conjurer)

Weapons: Scythe, kusarigama, sword

Core stage: initial silver

Name: Suras (Sylvia)

Attribute: none (conjurer)

Weapons: sword

Core stage: initial silver

Name: Note (Arthur)

Attribute: all four plus deviants (augmenter)

Weapons: sword (double)

Core stage: initial silver

"You said that the information will be classified. I do hope that no one ever sees those documents. Did I make myself clear?"

"Yes mister Note I guess. And what is this about being quadra elementals. I know you want to keep your affinities a secret but-" His mouth hang wide open when the three summons a sphere of each element in their hands. "I understand. No one will see those documents I will keep them save but one more question. Why is there no family name?"

"I would like to keep mine a secret. My family thinks I am dead as for these three kids."

"We just got disowned and have no more right to our family names. We planed to become adventurers in a few months but everything happened and the rest is self-explanatory."

"I do not quite understand but I know what you want to do and there should not be a problem. In about two hours there will be an exam. I will see that you can participate. And one more thing. If you want the quadra elemental thingy a secret then only use one or two elements."

Some hours later we sat in the stadium and waited for our turn. Elijah and Lucas weren't here since it was still to early for them. The present augmenters were able to augment their bodies somehow but the control over it was laughable and the conjurers were slow in casting. It seems like we will have to give them a show. "Adventurer Knight" It seems that it is Nico's turn. Everybody of the older adventurers looked at him, laughed or snickered.

"Adventurer Knight conjurer have you brought your staff?"

"No. I don't need one."

"If that is your decision then let us start when the signal comes but I won't fight less intense due to your handicap."

"I understand."

The fight began and to say it was amusing is an understatement. When the gong was heard Nico immediately casted earth spikes without casting and followed it up with a barrage of fire. The examiner was surprised since the casting seemed to be flawless. More and more earth spike were cast and the examiner tried to dodge time after time while Nico played with him. It seems he had enough and created several earthen golems while attacking him with fire. The fire hit the water magic and steam started rising and soon there was no fighting noises heard. I could hear snickering saying that Nico must have been nocked out but they were wrong. When the mist cleared everyone could see a beaten examiner in the grasp of several golems unable to move and without his staff.

"I give up. I am sorry but it seems like you might have to go again since I wasn't able to have you go all out. I am an A-rank adventurer but you played with me."

"How do you get that idea?"

"Kid you might be strong but I have experience and you went easy on me. Thanks for that by the way."

"What will happen then?"

"We will have to ask a other adventurer to come and do the exam with you. But before that I see that you all are a group. Are all of you so monstrous?"

"No the others aren't like me I am with quite a gap weaker than those three."

Shouts of denial were heard from the onlookers that this must be a lie, while the examiner just nodded and took some notes.

"I see then can adventurer Note please come down. We have an AA-rank adventurer here. This person can test you while the others have to wait until a proper examiner has been found for you. I hope that is acceptable?"

"That depends on how long it will take?"

"It wont take anytime since you will go to the conjurer directly and not the other way around. She is a guild master in a guild near the beast glades so it won't even take time. We will write a letter of introduction and give the money back."

"Perfect, then where is my opponent?"

"I am right here Note. Please show me what you got."

"It will be my pleasure to give you a good match."

Walking down the stairs and getting dawns ballad out of my dimensional ring I stood in front of Kaspian, waiting for the signal. The signal came and we started. I used water at first to distract him and immediately used fire afterwards to create a smoke screen. Since he is able to use wind magic there are two ways to stop him and I intend to use the fast way. In the cover of the smoke screen I prepared my gamechanger. Kaspien was no beginner but thanks to mirage walk he doesn't know where I am. He used a huge gust of wind what was in no way a spell that he prefers but I have finished my preparation. My white flame dancing on top of my hand I stood there grinning. He might not have seen it but felt that he had to do something. He went the safe route by protecting himself with wind mana but that was a mistake. Spreading out my white flame I cooled down the temperature so much that I saw people shiver and breathing out.

"It is over Kaspian you cannot use wind spells with this temperature." He tried it anyway only to fail over and over again. He scowled at me fully aware that I have been planning this from the beginning. But he didn't give up. Augmenting his body he shot towards me quite fast.

"I can still augment myself."

But I had nothing of it. "I don't have anything against you but I want us to be finished as quickly as possible." Using lightning I stopped his dash towards me and started using my sword as a catalysator of lightning. We clashed several times. I dug, jumped over his blade, made a backflip by kicking him and at the same time get out of his reach. He on the other hand got cut after cut. He tried to hit me, dash to me and kick me but I didn't let him do any of it. I just enjoyed a good sword fight. But enough was enough. Waiting for the right timing I dodged his thrust, then kicked his knee and got close. With one smooth motion I targeted his sword arm and hit it on the inside of his upper arm while holding my sword to his neck.

"Note AA-rank"

"Thank you for the spar. It has been quite some time since I could enjoy a swordfight like ours."

"Thank you I guess but didn't you say that you use two swords? And isn't the young lady over there a sword user as well?"

"I am normally just using one sword but I started learning how to use two swords at once. And yes she is but as a conjurer she mainly uses magic attacks and doesn't like to use the sword as often as I do."

"I understand your predicament. Good look and a good progress all of you. Note come in my office I will give you the letter and your adventurer card. Will you also create a adventuring group by any chance?"

"Yes we will name us Devas."

"Very well Devas your next destination is the city of Elderville."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.4K 83 5
Agrona Vritra desired to bring power from one of the numberless world's he saw through fate rune's power.... Yet in arrogance he didn't heed the w...
4.3K 266 28
Tbate manhwa enjoyer gets reincarnated into tbate as a pure human with no special abilities so he creates his own. Also i don't own the beginning aft...
9K 426 23
The Alacryan siege is over. Dicathen has been shaken from the onslaught of Agrona's attack. However, now it's time for Dicathen and Seris to go on t...
116K 3.5K 38
It's been over two years since Summer Break, since Arthur's friends saw him leave to be trained by the Asura. With an Alacryan fleet approaching to i...