ROTTMNT The Movie | X reader

Galing kay TopStupid-Fluff

Spoilers ahead... Watch the movie first before reading... Leonardo x reader | Completed ✔️ Raphael x reader |... Higit pa

Leonardo| New Catchphrase
Leonardo| "I do like how he calls me Master."
Leonardo | That's not him...
Leonardo | Let's save the world...For Good...
Raphael | We work together...
Raphael | Unexpected
Raphael | Heartbroken...
Raphael | What have you done to him?!
Raphael | One happy ending...
Donatello | Breaking the 'new' record
Donatello | They're gone!?
Donatello | Softshell
Donatello | The sweet boy no more...
Donatello | I'm a Spaceship
Michelangelo | Whip'o rama
Michelangelo | Chaos...
Michelangelo | Wow...
Michelangelo | Plot Twist
Michelangelo | Mystic Hands...

Leonardo| Lets save the world...

1.9K 38 8
Galing kay TopStupid-Fluff

"Escape pods incoming" The computer said but was destroyed when Donnie's pod flew by.

Donnie got out of the pod and almost lost his balance. Confetti and a banner that said "You Survived!" popped up.

"Congratulations on surviving, fam." The computer said again.

The other pods landed in front of Donnie, except for Raph's pod. Everyone flung out of their pods and groaned in pain. The mysterious figure ran into the shadow, but none of them saw them.

"Everyone okay? Anybody hurt?" April asked, holding her head.

"Mentally or physically?" Y/N asked, holding her side.

"How did we get here?" Mikey asked, he was terrified. He wrapped his arms around Casey in fear.

"Donnie pods. We've never had to use those before." Donnie said under his breath. He faced his teammates. "So how would everyone rate their escape experience? "Very satisfied, "Very, very satisfied," Extremity, satisfied?""

"Donnie!" April interrupted.

"Sorry. Data collection calms me down." Donnie said apologetically.

April gasped when she heard Splinter moaning in pain.

"Splints." April lifts up his head. Casey stood up, with Mikey still wrapped around his body.

"This is terrible! Why did we leave?" Casey panicked. Mikey grabbed his head and turned it toward him.

"In case you didn't notice, we're getting our butts kicked!" Mikey said and rubbed his face against

"But my mission was to stop them." He pushed Mikey away from his face. "Right now, the Kraang are using that key to bring something that will destroy the world. We lost."

Suddenly Raph's pod arrived, landed and opened, revealing Leonardo inside. He fell to his knees, panting heavily, still hearing the ringing in his ears. His family were asking 'where's Raph' but Donnie was more worried about his pod but changed it quickly.

Leo looked straight at Casey, he was angry at him. His brothers stopped him from lunging at the boy.

"Did you know this would happen? Why didn't you tell me?" He yelled.

"What are you talking about?" Casey said, avoiding getting hurt by the angry turtle.

"Easy! Leo, what's going on? Where's Raph?" Mikey asked him, holding onto his brother's arm.

"Leo, what happened to Raph?" Donnie asked. His brothers let Leo go as he slowly walked up to Casey but stopped when his girlfriend spoke.

"Leonardo?" She walked up to him.

He stopped for a moment and then spoke. "They... They got him."

"You left Raph?" April asked.

"He left himself. He used his pod to save me, all because I went after this stupid thing." He shoved the canister into Casey's hands.

"You got it. Nice." He said happily.

"Nice? They captured Raph." Leo's eyes widened when he remembered what the boy said to everyone. He was from the future. "He's from the future. He knew this would happen!" He pointed his finger at him.

"No. I didn't. This didn't happened in my time." Casey looked at the canister. "We changed the past, and you got the key. That means there's still a chance to stop them." Casey said happily as Leo's mouth was wide open.

"No, we have to save Raph. Come on." Leo walked away and pulled out his twin katanas.

"Leo, wait," Y/N spoke but Leo cut her off. "If you won't come, I'll go myself." Leo swung his katanas but his power wasn't working.

"We've lost our mystic power," Donnie explained.

"We don't have a plan," Mikey added.

"We don't need a plan. Remember I'm the greatest ninja the world's ever seen" He pointed his katana at Casey without facing him. "His words."

"Shouldn't we talk about this before we run off all half-cocked, willy-nilly pell-mell?" Donnie asked again.

"Look." Leo turned around to face his brothers."I keep being told I'm doing this hero thing wrong. But I got the key, Didn't I? I get results, so now we're doing it my way."

Splinter put his claw over Leo's hand. "My son, Listen to your team. This is not about you." Leo clenched his teeth tightly and pulled away from his father's grasp.

"They made it about me when they took my brother." He threw his one katana angrily at a wall. "Trust me, I got this." Splinter tried to reach out to his son but he walked away and pulled out his katana from the wall. "Donnie, you're driving." He sheathed his weapons and walked past his brothers.

Y/N followed him while Donnie and Mikey looked at each other. They start following the leader.

"What do we do with this?" April asked Casey, who was still holding the kraang key.

"We can't just bring it with us, but we can't just leave it behind." April takes the canister from him.

"Then we should destroy it. Splints and I will stay here and take care of business." She said. Splinter gave Casey the thumbs up while he was looking at his hairy leg.

Casey walked away from her and said: "Thanks, Commander O'Neil." he began to follow the others.

"Commander? I like the sound of that." She said to herself.

As Casey was following the turtles, he stopped when he felt a presence next to him. He instantly pulled out his hockey stick. The others stopped and turned their bodies to see Casey looking into the darkness.

"What is it, Casey?" Mikey asked.

Casey noticed glowing eyes, they were familiar to him, too familiar. He lowered his weapon.

"I thought you didn't survive." He mumbled.

The figure walked out of the shadow. Mask on, a cloak covering her back, head and arms, a scarf around her neck and weapons on her back. There were swords, bows and arrows, a crossbow and a patched-up gym bag. Casey instantly hugged the mystery figure. She smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm glad you're here." He pulled away and saw his friends, eyes widened and frightened by the tall person.

"Casey? Who is this?" Donnie asked, pulling out his bo-staff.

"Guys, this is-" The tall figure interrupted him. "My identity is not important, the kraang will invade the city any time soon." Her voice was deep, it was the effect of her mask, she walked past the group and went toward the garage.

"Wow, so demanding..." Y/N crossed her arm.

"Would you like to know, younger me"

"What is this thing?" Casey said, looking at the Turtle Tank. This was the first time seeing the beautiful vehicle. Donnie laughed.

The garage door opened from the outside. "Hold on to your gluteus maxmi." Donnie pushed the pedal and the tank was onto the streets of New York.

Leo and Y/N are sitting in Raph's chair, Donnie in the driver's seat and Mikey sat in the passager seat. Casey and Future Y/N were standing.

"The Turtle Tank, baby! It's how we roll in the past. I mean, the present. I mean... Oh. Time travel's confusing."

Donnie pulled up a map of the city, and Raph's icon showed up. The icon is moving."They're on the move. According to the subcutaneous tracker I put on Raph–" Leo interrupted him.

"Wait, does that mean you put trackers on all of us?" He asked.

"No?" Donnie said really slowly. He smiled nervously. "No... Of course, I did... n't." He pulled up the map again, changing back to the plan. "Based on their trajectory, they're headed..."

"To the tallest building in the city," Casey added.

"That's right, Metro Tower." Donnie pointed at the tall building on the map.

"I heard the story so many times as a kid, but I never thought....." Casey began to tell the story that his fallen family told him many years ago. ""And behold, from their perch atop New York City. The Kraang ripped open the sky itself. What came out was terror And what rained down upon us was worse than death.""

He finished. Everyone's faces showed fear and worry, even Donnie was freaked out.

"They told that to kids?! Man, the future is harsh." Mikey held his head and slid lower on his seat.

"I'm not gonna let that happened. We need to get into Metro Tower without being spotted. We'll take the subway tunnels." Leo told everyone.

"Subway tunnels don't offer much in a way of an escape if we need it. Are you sure about this?" Donnie asked, trying to concentrate on the road and Leo's words. Mikey peeked his head over his seat to face Leo.

"Yeah, maybe we should..." Leo cut off Mikey.

"Guys, we're doing it my way. Remember?"

Mikey sat correctly in his seat, he turned to Donnie and gave him a concerned look. Y/N was rubbing her thumb on her other thumb, nervously. She didn't want New York to be destroyed and be taken over by the kraang. She didn't Leo put his hand over hers. She smiled softly and leaned her head on his shoulder. He smiled too.

F/Y/N pulled her hand out of her cape and stared at it.

She misses her Leo...

The Turtle Tank was driving inside the subway tunnels, on the train rails.

"See? Smooth sailing. We'll have Raph in no time." Leo said.

"I hope he's okay. How are we gonna find him once we get there?" Mikey asked, rubbing his hands nervously.

"I have a lot of questions regarding "once we get there."" Donnie said, looking at Leo.

"Relax guys. We'll do what we always do. Ninja in, ninja their faces, ninja out." Leo said.

"That's exactly how you freed all those families from the kraang labour camp," Casey said.

"Yeah, that sounds like me," Leo said, crossing his arms. Y/N looked at Casey, wanting to hear more.

"Yup that's me for sure."

"In the future, you guys are beyond amazing. The mystic powers you're able to harness are on a whole other level." Casey explained. Donnie jumped out of the driver's seat and put it instantly on autopilot.

"Of course!" Donnie began to speak really quickly. "What about my future? Don't let me down. I expecting big things from me. How many Nobel prizes do I have?" Donnie quickly sat back in the driver seat, hands behind his head and his legs on the steering wheel. "Don't tell me. I wanna be surprised."

"Donnie, you were the most brilliant innovative mind of all time."

"I'm shocked. I am. Go on, continue to meet my expectations." Donnie said, his eyes were closed, wanting to hear more about him.

"What do I do in the future?" Mikey asked, his eyes sparkling with excitement. Casey began to speak but F/Y/N cut him off.

"Mikey, you are the most powerful mystic warrior the world has ever known. With those two hands, you send us back in time." Casey nodded in agreement. Mikey lift up his hands and stared at them in awe.

"Wow."

"What do I do, Mysterious person?" Y/N asked, raising her hand in the sky. F/Y/N chuckled, crossing her arms.

"You are a fighter, a fearless one. You fought alongside with your husband to save your base from vicious animals." She turned to everyone, and Leo and Y/N's eyes widened.

"Husband?!" Y/N and Leo mumbled.

"Does this story involve teeny-weeny baby turtles?" Mikey asked, his eyes still sparkling. Donnie had a smirk on his face. The couple's faces were red, couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"Not yet, sorry Mikey," Mikey whined and sit back on his chair.

Mikey raised his arms in front of him and tried to unlock his powers. Casey frowned as an image of Mikey, winking at him and faded away completely. Casey looked around at his friends and sighed. He needed to tell them what actually happened.

"Actually, there is something I should tell you." He was interrupted when the turtle tank halted suddenly. Leo, Y/N and Mikey fell out of their chairs. Donnie's face slammed on the windshield. F/Y/N fell onto her knees and Casey lost his balance but got his footing right.

"Auto brake engaged." The turtle tank said.

Donnie removed his face from the windshield and looked through the glass.

"Wow. Think we're in the right place?" Leo asked.

There was a broken down train, covered with kraang infection, it also blocked the other side of the subway tunnel.

"Looks like the metro tower station is on the other side of those vines," Donnie said, pulling up the map from his touch screen wrist.

"Great. Let's hoof it." Leo said, everyone, got off their seats except for Donnie.

"Though the disgusting, drippy slime jungle?" Leo turned his head to his brother and glared at him. "I know, I know. Leo knows best, but I'm not sharing my hand sanitizer."

The tank opened and everyone exited the vehicle. Leo signalled Donnie light up the way. He activated the lights on his battle shell and looked around the tunnel. Everyone walked deeper into the tunnel.

"Feeling a lack of rush in this rush hour, right?" Leo asked everyone.

"I don't know, Leo. Something feels..." He stopped and pointed his flashlights at the noise he heard. He doesn't see anything. "-off."

Mikey jumped on Donnie's shell, scaring him.

"Don't worry. I won't let us die. I'm a mystic warrior!" Mikey pointed out, putting his cheek against Donnie's face. Mikey jumped off Donnie's shell.

""I feel better already," he said without a hint of sarcasm." He said and continued to follow the group

Leo jumped on a big rock and saw the subway stairs.

"Look, the stairs. Sneaking in from below was the right move. Those smileballs will never see us coming." As Leo spoke, he didn't notice glowing eyes behind him. Everyone gasped and Donnie slowly lifted his flashlights toward the eyes.

Leo turned around and saw the horror. The flashlight shined higher and showed a mouth with sharp teeth. It roared and send a couple of spiked tentacles toward them.

Back at the lair. April crossed a word off the whiteboard.

"We tried to jackhammer it, flamethrower it, throw acid on it. I thought lasers cut everything! How did that not work?" The two turned their heads to the canister. "There's not even a scratch!"

"Maybe it was your aim." Splinter used his tail and pointed at April.

"Maybe your big rat head got in the way." April pulled his cheek. The two glared at each other and growled.

"I'll show you, fat rat head." Splinter mumbled and rubbed his chubby cheeks.

"Okay." April closed her eyes and put her palms together. "Deep breaths. You said some things, I said some things. Maybe we should just get back to saving the world." Splinter scoffed. "What's next?"

The two jumped when they heard the alarm went off. They saw on Donnie's computer that the kraang were busy breaking the large sewer pipe.

"This cannot be good." Splinter said, not looking away from the screen.

April and Splinter jumped on the Shell Hog and turned it on and zoomed past the kraang-infected monsters. "April O'Neil!" she yelled and hit a few monsters in the head.

She drove down the staircase, and the female kraang roared. The bike went into the train entrance.

"Come back here!" She yelled.

The Shell hog stopped for a bit before driving away from the monster, deeper into the train

"Faster!" Splinter yelled to April in a panic.

"I knew this was a bad idea!" Donnie yelled. He and Casey were back-to-back, defending themselves against the monster. F/Y/N slain as many enemies as she could to help her friends.

"Leo, there's too many! We should go back!" Mikey pleads, hitting a few tentacles.

"No! We're gonna get to those stairs." Leo said, the tentacles wrapping themselves around his wrist. Y/N immediately slashed them off his wrists.

"Leo, we're not gonna make it! We have to turn back!" Donnie said.

"We push forward, get Raph, that's final."

"Leonardo listen to your brothers!" Y/N yelled as she jumped and stabbed a vine.

Vines pulled Leo away from the subway stairs, landing roughly next to his team. Y/N helps him up and everyone heard a screeching noise. They looked up and saw a tentacle falling toward them, everyone dodged it quickly. Infront of them, they saw a train was infected by the kraang-infestation.

Mikey looked at the train in angry, stood up and yelled, "Mystic hands!" stretching his hands out.

The train faced him and lifted its large tentacle, Donnie pulled him down and shielded him from the monster. F/Y/N saw the train's tentacle and sprinted toward the two, pulling out a metal bar. She slid in front of them, her back facing them and activated the metal bars that made a temporary shield. The tentacle crashed down toward the three.

Casey, Leo and Y/N stared in horror.

"Donnie! Mikey!" Leo shouted as vines wrapped around him.

"Oh no. Donnie. Your soft shell. You're exposed." Donnie climbed off of him and held his sore neck.

F/Y/N's shield deflected half of the attack while the other hit Donnie's battle shell. She gasped and the two screamed when the tentacle was still targeting them.

"Run to safety!" F/Y/N yelled and the three ran toward the Shell tank, dodging or slaying the targeting tentacles. The door behind them closes, slashing a snake-like monster by the neck.

Donnie immediately began to feel nauseous. "Oh. Keep it down, Vomitello!" The creature exploited and an eyeball landed on his forehead. "Keep it down, daddy." He said to himself, trying not to vomit.

The two held on to F/Y/N when they felt the Shell tank being lifted up.

April and Splinter were now in the subway tunnels, the female Kraang behind them.

"Run, insects, but you can't escape!" Kraang hit the Shell Hog's wheel, making the two fly off the bike. April rolled onto the runway. She instantly crawled away from the monster in fear.

"Don't!" She held her backpack tightly.

"The key, human. Give it to me!" The monster demanded.

April quickly dug into her bag in a panic and pulled the first thing out of it. It was a baseball and she threw it in Kraang's face. She began to throw more stuff at the enemy but stopped when they pinned her arms against the ground. April pulled out one more thing and threw it. It was the chemicals that she found at the university. The female began to scream in pain.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FACE?!" She glared at the human girl.

Splinter stopped behind April and helped her to get up.

April laughed and pointed at the alien. "I knew that stuff was nasty! I told y'all." She said.

"Yes. Yes. You're a genius. Let's go." Splinter drove off, as the female kraang roared in frustration.

Y/N, Leo and Casey were still defending themselves against the infected train's attack. A vine grabbed Casey and Y/N sliced it off and helped him up. They slain a few more tentacles and the train began to attack the three. They dodged and began to run into the tunnel. They dodged objects and jumped over them, trying their best to get away from the monster train. The train suddenly jumped and went through the ground, making the three fall forward.

Leo and Y/N crashed into a fall and Casey ran up to help them. The three put their backs against the wall, sweating in fear. Y/N quickly held Leo's hand to comfort him and herself.

Suddenly the floor beneath them broke and they fell into the void.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.9K 107 18
it random story of tmnt. always comment ideas it can always be anything. on of them falling in love. family fight/issues. friend problems, dating, an...
123K 4K 21
I decided to publish my story from Quotev on Wattpad. So, enjoy the x reader for you and your captain Leo. ;) #2 in Donnie 1/29/2020 #30 in April 7/1...
361 17 31
This crazy family has one rule they live by. Always be there for each other. I'm going to be using the prompts from this list to write little snippet...
74.3K 2K 41
[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] This book contains a series of Leo x Reader stories. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing them <3