๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ || ๐•๐ค๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By mxhakkim

Yoongi is head over heels for his long term boyfriend, Jungkook. Both are united since school days. Jungkook... More

Introduction
1- I'll never leave youโœ”๏ธ
2- You're luckyโœ”๏ธ
3- Marriage?โœ”๏ธ
4- I'd rather dieโœ”๏ธ
5- Let's meet themโœ”๏ธ
6 -Tell himโœ”๏ธ
7 -Who's he?โœ”๏ธ
7- You said you won't let goโœ”๏ธ
9 -You're leaving, are you not?โœ”๏ธ

8 -YOONGI!?โœ”๏ธ

258 10 2
By mxhakkim

Nostalgic. That's all Jungkook could feel at the moment. Things were going in 3x and he couldn't process anything. A moment, he feels like things are going too slow, and the other one, he's trapped in having so much less time. The wind & the clouds were choking him, they were threatening him.

What happens when you always wanted this and now, you're just neglecting and want to go to how things were like before?

Jungkook was nervous, worried, would be an understatement, he was losing the state of his mind right now. He couldn't just find a way out of here where he can live with peace.

"I don't want to see anyone." He murmured as he made his weight fall on the soft pastel purple sheets covering the comfy and cozy mattress. He felt dumb, numb, naive which he absolutely wasn't.

It took him a second to get up and get his phone out of the drawer. He unlocked it and called his comfort, his hyung. Jin hyung.

"Hello?"

"Heyyy!"

"Hi, hyung. What's up?"

"Everything's great! Except for the fact that this little cat-like-looking-cat creature just ate my charger's wire and my phone's about to die." -Jin said in his default high-pitched voice.

"Oh my god. That's real funny."

"How dare you laugh at my existing situation, Jeon Jungkook!?? You don't know what it is until it comes to you! Anyways, baby you called? Any occasion?"

"No nothing hyung. I just wanted to talk something out with you."

"Yes, continue, dear." -Jin said with a soft voice as he was already aware that the other wasn't doing well by his tone.

"Hyung, you know how much I love Yoongi hyung, right?"

"Ofcourse, I do."

"He's about to meet mom and dad today."

"What!??" -It seemed like Jin almost fell off something when he yelled like that.

"Yes." -Jungkook replied in a small voice.

"Oh my God! That's such a nice news! Kookie, finally, it's happening!!"

"I know, hyung and I'm really happy."

"But you don't sound like that. What happened, koo?"

"I don't know- I just-" -Jungkook broke down into tears, sniffling and sobbing hard, worrying Jin even more.

"Hey, baby, hey, listen, don't cry. Tell hyung what's wrong and I'll try to solve it, hm? Calm down. Take deep breaths." -Jin said in a soothing voice, calming down the younger as he knew he knows exactly how to make Jungkook better.

After a couple of seconds, with following Jin's breaths, Jungkook eventually got better. He took a deep breath before he started,

"Hyung, I had always wanted this. Forever for Yoongi to meet my family. And when dad said yes, there wasn't a single person on this earth who was happier than me,"

Jin Hummed and he continued,

"But today, when he's about to come. I'm feeling nauseous, I don't know how to put this feeling into words. It's so weird and is burdening me so much,"

"Yes, yes."

"My heart has been racing from the morning, now that this all is about to come to reality, I'm not wanting it to happen, and me thinking that I'm thinking this way hurts me the most. I wanna go back to reality."

"Okay, I understand. Are you finished?" -Jin asked for assurance if Jungkook wanted to continue.

"As far, yes."

"So, now, tell me this. What kind of thoughts come to your mind when you think that this shouldn't happen?"

"Like, what if my parents don't like him? What if they disagree to us? What if we break apart? And you know hyung, I can never turn my parents' words."

"Okay, listen. I've come to a conclusion. You're just nervous, baby. Plus the anxiety isn't helping at all. Remember, that it is a part of you now. All you need to do right now is, take the step. It will be either forwards or backwards. If we want forwards, you need to calm down. Try to think positive. Forget your worries and think how it will feel once your parents will approve of Yoongi. You two could meet and date without any worries. How great would that be?," -Jin rambled softly, assuming the hums that the younger was giving in between the pauses.

"Are you ready for today? Are you freshen up?" -Jin asked.

"Yeah, I just need to put on some casual clothes now."

"Okayyyyy, then. Facetime me! We'll decide your outfit for today! Is it okay?" -Jin asked in excitement, trying to lighten up the weathered mood.

"I guess, yeah, hyung. I'm facetiming you."

"Do it, and cheer up!!"

"Yeaaaa!!" -Jungkook giggled at his hyung's childishness and yelled back with the same excitement.

Jungkook was at the shortage of words about how grateful he felt to be surrounded by such people as Jin. It was ofcourse, tiring at certain times, when you literally just woke up and the other one is ready to build a whole house. But, as lovely as it sounds, he loved him a lot. He loved how his Jin hyung supported him at every step of his life, ever since they met.

Soon after, Jungkook's phone started ringing indicating that the older is calling. He took the call, and smiled when he saw Jin.

"Oh baby, you're so deadly. I wonder my influence is really getting on you, huh?" -Jin sassed and flipped his imaginary long hair.

"All 'cause of you, sir." -Kook bowed slightly and chuckled.

"Anyways, now let's start? Open up your treasure."

"Yes, but I'm still confused if I want to wear decent or formal."

"You don't have to wear formal at all, it's not like Yoongi's meeting you for the first time. You can go with decent so that it doesn't look forced as well." Jin suggested.

"Okayyyyy, wait!" Jungkook started to check his clothes, rotating his eyes here and there.

Soon, he pulled out a beautiful, white flared top with shiny buttons on top of it. He paired it with lined trousers. He moved forward and turned to Jin, for his reaction.

"Oh. My. God. You Korean God! How do I worship you????" Jin yelled, and dramatically put his hand on his heart.

"Haha, so what do we think?" Jungkook asked, turning around in a circle.

"It's very pretty, no doubts. But let's keep it aside for later. Do we have other choices?"

"Yeah."

He pulled one more, and went to change.

(sorry, didn't have a front picture. He's so cute plss-😩)

"ITS PERFECT! END OF DISCUSSION." Jin stood up and raised his hands, claiming Jungkook's current outfit to be perfect.

(Actually, we needed a decent & simple outfit. Thereby, chose the pink outfit over the white one but you're always free to express your views below)

"Hey kook listen, I'll talk to you later. I have a call."

"Yeah enjoy with Joonie hyung!" -Jungkook was taken off by laughter

"You know everything, huh?"
-Jin side-eyed (criminal offensive side eye! Lol) and chuckled.

"Everything!" -Kook exclaimed and cut the call after bidding his hyung bye.

By now, Jungkook was completely ready. He sprayed some vanilla perfume that his mom had bought him from the last trip and proceeded out of his room.

He made his way to his parents' room, as to get their reviews on his outfit, specially his mom's as Mrs. Jeon has the best taste in clothes in the whole world! (In men as well *wink*)

He opened the door and spotted his mother on the dressing table, his father nowhere to be seen.

"Moooom!" Jungkook called out softly. The older woman turned around, and was immediately in awe of how her son was looking. She was left breathless. She gaped.

"WHO IS THIS ANGEL IN MY MANSION?" -She yelled dramatically and ran to her son, hugging him tightly. Jungkook giggled sheepishly.

"An angel from an angel." He said and smiled.

"How do I look, mom?"

"Godly. Heavenly. Deadly." She said frantically and kissed Jungkook on the cheek.

"Oh really? I wasn't so sure about this outfit earlier. Thought it was way too simple." He said with sighing relaxingly.

"No, it's absolutely gorgeous. I bet Yoongi's about to lose his breath today." She joked and Jungkook blushed. Yes, she knows about Yoongi. Very well. All thanks to Jungkook and Jin. They kept her up all night, filling her head with only one thing, 'yoongi'

"Where's dad?" He asked as he revolved his eyes around the room to find him.

"Oh, he's out for a little work at the company. He told me he'll be back very soon." As she said, the bell rang.

"Must be your dad." She said and rushed to the entrance door, with Jungkook following him.

The door opens.

"YOONGI?!"

--------------------------

Haha, I'm really apologetic for leaving you guys here with just a 'yoongi' well a little more emphasised😂🤧 I'm going to update the next part real soon, it's all ready!

And my apologies for keeping you waiting for so long. My new session has been giving me a lot of brainfreezes lately. Though I've been defrosting it every now and then lol💀

But anyways, how did you like this awaiting chapter!? Your views mean the world to this girl ≧ω≦

(behind the scenes, he's so beautiful😭💜🤌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 12.9K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
105K 3.8K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
678K 36.1K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
416K 30.2K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...