Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

sihle0071 द्वारा

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... अधिक

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Shake the world?

343 16 0
sihle0071 द्वारा

Sthembiso's POV

"Any meetings for today?" I ask. "You have a meeting with the shareholders at 9:00 and a meeting with a client to view the apartment at Gold Coast at 11:30." she says and i nod.

"Can I take a leave?" she asks. "How long is the leave?" I ask. "It's 2 weeks there is a family emergency that needs me to be there." "I don't mind you taking the leave but have you found someone to do your job while you gone." "Thandiwe doesn't mind working downstairs and here but she said she comes at a price." I sighe.

"How much is her price?" I ask. "She didn't tell me how much, she said she will tell you once you call her." she says. "Ak'na nix emahala these days." (There is nothing for free these days.) "I can relate mara I'm sure you can talk to her if her prices are ridiculous." "Of course I'm gonna do that. What if she doesn't do the job as well as you do it and then she demands groot geld." (big money.)

"Are you complimenting me in that statement?" she asks. "Yes I am. You really good at your job and I'm glad that they hired you." I say. "Thank you it means so much to me. You actually motivating me right now." "To work harder?" "Yes." "You should who knows you might get an increase." She smiles.

"Contemplating if i should go home." she says and i chuckle. "Buyela ekini your increase isn't going anywhere." I say. (Go back home..)  "How much is the increase?" "I need to check if i will be able to afford your increase and then after that I'll tell you how much you going to get paid." She squeals. "Thank you. I'm glad I'm not working my ass off for nothing."

"No you not and now that I promised you an increase please don't go telling everyone." I say. "I won't." she says. "And don't think that you can start slacking on your job when it happens." "Me and slacking can't be put together in a sentence." "Good please bring Thandiwe so I can hear her price." "Sure."

She leaves and i start working. They both enter and i greet Thandiwe and she sits down. "You'll call me when you need me." she says. "Sure." She leaves. "Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." says Thandiwe. (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good.)

"Nkateko probably told you why I called you here." I say. "Yes she did." she says. "Did she show you the ropes around here?" "Yes she did." "Will you be able to work upstairs and downstairs at the same time?" "I can cause I'll make sure that you are notified about your meetings. If I won't be able to tell you myself I'll send you your schedule via email."

"Besides notifying me about meetings will you be able to handle the files and all that?" I ask. "Yes I will." she says. "So how much is your price?" "R200 a day." "So R2000 by the end of the two weeks?" "Yes." "Okay its fine but if i see you are struggling or not capable I won't pay you that amount." "I understand." "You shall start the day she leaves."

"Yes sir. Thank you for choosing me to work with you." she says. "No problem. Next time less formalities." I say. "But the director said we should addre.." "There is no director and you making me feel old when you say sir." She laughs. "Okay its fine I won't call you that." She stands up and leaves. Nkateko enters. "When are you leaving?" "Tomorrow."  "Okay. Get back to work." She nods and leaves.

£

"I really like this place i will forward the contract to you when I'm done." he says. "I'm glad you like it." I say.  "Salekahle." (Stay safe.) I nod and we go our separate ways. I get inside my car and drive to my dad's office.

I get there and I'm greeted by the receptionist. "Sawbona ma." I greet. (Hello ma.) "Yebo mtanami uright?" she asks. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila. Ubabakho uklindile." I nod. (I'm good too. Your dad is waiting for you.) "Udlule ngapha sizokhuluma indaba."(come this side when you are done so we can talk.)  "I wonder zithini izindaba." (what it's about.)  "Uzobona." (You will see.)

I go up the top floor and i go inside his office. I get inside and greet him then sit down. I'm glad i didn't find him in any compromising situation cause I know how akward it would have been if that happened.

"What time are they coming?" I ask. "They said they on their way." he says and i nod. I take out my phone and check my messages. I see a message from Amukelani and i smile a little. "Why you smiling?" he asks. "Is it a crime to smile at this day and age?" I ask. "No I'm just asking what you smiling at?"

"I'm smiling at my phone." I say. "Mmmm." he hums. "Is that mmmm supposed to mean anything?" "It doesn't mean anything but it could mean something to you depending on how you view it." "I'm just smiling at my phone." "Okay."

I don't know what that was for but anyways let me answer the message...he can see that you are falling hence he is just asking..oh shut up I'm not falling for anyone..keep telling yourself that..that I sure will.

Amukelani Mngomezulu❤: I hope you not angry at me for leaving without saying goodbye.
Me: I'm not.
Amukelani Mngomezulu❤: But then you ignored my messages yesterday.
Me: I was busy with important stuff.
Amukelani Mngomezulu❤: I didn't know that I'm not that relevant enough to let me know that you busy so you can't talk.
Me: I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?

Amukelani Mngomezulu❤: I could use with a new hairstyle and a manicure and pedicure so you paying for it.
Me: How much will it cost?
Amukelani Mngomezulu❤: It will cost R1200.
Me: So much?
Amukelani Mngomezulu❤: well I have a lot of hair so this hairstylist thinks she can profit out of me which is okay and yeah my nails and toes need some love.
Me: I'll send it to you

Amukelani Mngomezulu❤: Thank you mob doctor❤.
Me: So now I'm forgiven and why are you calling me mob doctor?
Amukelani Mngomezulu❤: Yeah I forgave you the minute you decided to make it up to me. I shall tell you later on in life why I called you that.
Me: 😂😂. You so easy to bribe.
Amukelani Mngomezulu❤: It depends with the situation.

The others come in and we greet each other.

Me: I have to get going there is a meeting.
Amukelani Mngomezulu❤: If you said this yesterday you wouldn't have to spend R1200.
Me:🙄.

I put my phone away and i see Sbongakonke give me a funny look. I know that look and I'm not about to entertain whatever questions he has ready for me.

"You no longer killing them?" asks Manqoba. "I do want to kill them but there is only one problem." I answer. "Which is?"  "Me getting rid of them will cause a bigger war." "What bigger war are you talking about?" "Melokuhle Ndaba is behind everything." Their eyes widen with shock.

"From the arrest to the whatever nonsense you guys went through?" asks Nqoba. "Yes. Those 'witnesses' are close to him and he hired them to do their jobs including the lawyers and the moles we killed used to work for him." I say. "It explains everything cause you guys have been getting rid of people for many years and it wouldn't make sense that you mess up now."

"I knew ukuthi there was something off the day of Manqoba's arrest." says Manqoba's dad. "Why would he come after us?" asks Nqoba. "The only thing thats coming to mind is territory. I think he wants to take over our territory." says dad.

"They want to take whats ours. I heard from one of the witnesses that they just want to take over our territories." I say. "Are they that broke?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "They below all of us here." "That's not bad." "In their eyes it's bad."

"Kahle kahle his trying to shake the world." says Manqoba. "That's his main intention and he will do anything to get to the top." I say. "So what's going to happen now that we know who is behind everything?" asks Sbongakonke.

"I think we need to carry on with the plan cause he needs to know that he messed with the wrong person." says Nqoba. "Isn't that going intensify the rivalry?" I ask. "I know it is but then we should show him ukuthi asidlali and if he thinks his going to defeat us then he has another thing coming." (that we are not playing...)

"Baba what do you think about continuing?" asks SimphiweyiNkosi. "I think we should continue this thing. I know what we doing right now is risky but then he started something that he won't be able to finish." says dad. "I hope somebody can send him a message telling him that we can also shake the world." says Manqoba's dad and we chuckle.

"Thanks for letting us know." says Manqoba's dad. "No problem." says dad. "Quick question why is he attacking us alone?" asks Manqoba. "I think you need to send him a message asking that." I say and he chuckles. "So what are we gonna do once its over?" asks Sbongakonke.

"Once they are dead we will take a break to recuperate and then we shall find a way to take him down." says dad. "Okay." "What do you mean when you say why are they attacking us alone?" asks Nqoba. "If we look at the rankings its the Khoza's, then the Mngomezulu's, then the Zulu's and then the Vilakazi's so why would he skip the Mngomezulu and Zulu families."

"I'm sure he has a plan for them and needs time to execute it perfectly." I say. "Sizobona ngabo mabakhlala." says dad. (We shall see with them when they complain.) "Okay. Anything else." "Nope that will be it." We all stand up and we say our goodbyes and leave.

I pass by the receptionist to hear what she has to say. "Ma mowufuna kukhuluma." I say. (You wanted us to talk.)  "Yebo woza ngapha sizokhuluma kahle." she says. (Yes come this side so we can talk properly.)  I follow her to the cafeteria and we sit at a secluded area.

"Yonkinto iright?" I ask. (Is everything okay?) "Kuright. But this thing affects you." she says. (It's okay.)  "Did my dad do something wrong?" "No its about you." "Okay I'm listening."

"How are you feeling now that the case is over?" she asks. "I'm feeling okay at least now i don't have to stress about anything but now that it happened I'll be extra precautious." I say. She knows about our other life so I don't mind talking to her and expressing my feelings cause I know she won't judge even though she doesn't condone what we are doing.

"Ubabakho ukhulumile ngendaba ka Siyanda and the betrayal." she says. (Your dad did talk about the issue with Siyanda and the betrayal.) "Yeah I didn't see that one coming." I say. "Nobody ever saw that coming. How are you feeling about it?" "I'm okay with it now even though it was hard to accept in the beginning but now I'm okay and I'm over it." "Don't worry this thing is a life lesson. It can be a blessing or a curse."

"I feel like it's more of a curse than a blessing." I say and she chuckles. "Sekudlulile so there is no need to cry about it." she says. (It has passed.) "Angikhali ngayo." (Im not crying about it.) "Mara uright despite everything that happened." (But are you okay...) "Ngiyaphila ma. I'm feeling better and I've moved on from this." (I'm good.)  "Okay I'm glad you okay. I just wanted to check up on you and make sure you still sane." We chuckle.

"I am fine ma and thank you for checking up on me." I say and she smiles. "You are my other son so I have to make sure you are okay." she says and i smile. "Ngiyabonga ma." (Thank you.) "Ubulise umah." (Greet your mother for me.) "Ngizombulisa."(I'll greet her.)  "Stay safe." "You too ma." I stand up and leave...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

142K 8.4K 81
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] 'Who knew me celebrating my sister's wedding to rejoice and enjoy the wedding jingles and all that nonsense will le...
785 20 13
"Leave me,I don't love you, I don't even like you. You and I are different. Look, think practically, I have my plans, my own freedom, my own way. So...
88.1K 2.1K 33
(No one else will f*ck you the way I do baby. You're all mine and I'm yours.) "Nessun altro ti scoperà come faccio io tesoro. Tu sei tutto mio e io s...
Mafia Family Bossbitch द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

335K 9.4K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...