I Really Do Love you

Autorstwa Patronus2022

A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and yea... Więcej

Chapter 1: Dom
Chapter 2: Felix
Chapter 3: Felix
Chapter 4: Dom
Chapter 5: Felix
Chapter 6: Dom
Chapter 7: Felix
Chapter 8: Dom
Chapter 9: Dom
Chapter 10: Felix
Chapter 11: Dom
Chapter 12: Felix
Chapter 13: Dom
Chapter 14: Felix
Chapter 15: Dom
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: Felix
Chapter 19: Dom
Chapter 20: Felix
Chapter 21: Dom
Chapter 22: Felix

Chapter 16: Felix

85 3 0
Autorstwa Patronus2022

I can't believe this, there's no way. There's no fucking way, I look away thinking back to everything he said to me before looking back at him. He's watching me waiting for my reaction but I don't think I have one to give. I don't know if I want to call him a liar or ask why he didn't have a first with someone who already had a first. I don't know what to do, what to think, or what to say, so I settle for nothing sitting back against the couch.

"I was your first time to ever have sex and sex with a guy." He starts to speak. "You were my first time with a guy." He explains. "Can you say something?" he asks and when he speaks this time his voice is laced with something almost like fear, but maybe concern, but it's like nothing I've ever heard from him before. I am surprised but I'm not disgusted, more shocked than anything, I love him and that will never change.

"I love you." I whisper.

"Felix please look at me." He pleads and I turn my head meeting his gorgeous green eyes his faced etched with concern.

"I love you." I say again.

"I love you." He repeats my sentiment and I lean forward knowing I would have to make the first move and kiss him. He takes a moment before he meets my kiss, and I feel his arms try to pull me to him so I straddle him. This kiss turns into a make out session, as I slowly feel the heat in me rise before I feel his hands everywhere my body burning with need. He pushes off the couch and I feel my back hit the floor.

"I want you." I whisper when he pulls away, he smirks down at me.

"I know." He says his voice full of confidence. "You still have a fantasy, do want it?" he asks and I nod.

"Yes, actually." I answer and he leans in his lips against my neck.

"What is it?" He whispers.

"Tie me up, and fuck me hard. And don't stop I want you to use me." I tell him and he smirks down at me.

"You are a freak." He whispers. "That's a good thing, so you want me to use your body in whatever way to get me off?" He clarifies and I nod.

"Yes." I answer. He stands up and I move standing in front of him.

"Go upstairs, and strip, lay flat on the bed, on your back." He adds and I quickly go upstairs doing that. I go upstairs seeing his huge bed, before I push my pants down and turn over lying on my back with my head on the pillows. Not two minutes later I hear the door open and look over, seeing him walking in, he looks me over.

He pushes down his pants and he starts at the foot of the bed kissing my leg, feathering kisses on me, I feel my breathing quicken as he gets higher and higher. He sucks at one spot on my neck that makes me make this whining sound before he straddles my chest. He holds his dick in his hand he squeezes it moaning before he moves his thumb over the tip gathering precum before he puts it against my lips. Hungry for a taste I open and he puts on my tongue and I close my mouth moaning exaggerating the effect just a little. I suck his thumb and watch as his eyes spark before I let it go. He turns over and backs up putting his head between my legs, and before I can say a word, he's kissing my thighs.

"Open your legs." He orders. I do and I feel his mouth between my thighs and I groan when he goes lower under my length to a sensitive spot.

"Dom." I push my leg up bending it before he pushes it back down.

"Suck." he orders.

His mouth is taking in my length after he says that and I shiver closing my eyes my jaw going slack. I open my eyes and I take in his red length; I open my mouth sucking the tip and he groans around me. I put my hands on his thighs and I feel him lower slowly moving lower into my mouth, he groans. His knees finally sit on either side of my head and I circle my tongue around him tasting his creamy precum with a moan. I feel him start to move his mouth again and I try to match his pace with my mouth on him.

I feel him suck, while moving his mouth fast and hard, I match his pace as he gets me to my high. As I match his pace, I feel his cock twitch before he starts lowering himself into my mouth too. I groan and I get the urge to touch him, I move my hands up his legs, he moans and I move them higher over his ass. He starts to get needy, and I groan feeling his tongue on me, my jaw goes slack when a rush of pleasure runs through me and he takes advantage. He starts fucking my mouth, and I run my hands over his ass before I split his cheeks, I feel of his hole under my finger.

He groans really loud and I know he's there, I thrust my finger inside and he sucks me one more time and I lose it. I feel him collapse on top of me and I feel my high run through me in waves as I come into his mouth. He pulls away and I breath as I swallow his juices and he hovers over me looking down at me. He kisses me and we both groan at our taste mixing together; I feel his hands on my thighs and I bend my knees. He moves between them and I feel his tip at my hole when I lift, I groan and he thrusts inside slowly.

"Sometimes with you, I want to take a knife and brand you." He says and I groan when he pulls out thrusting back in harder. I hold on to his shoulders, and he starts pick up his pace. "I want to pin you and fuck you until you can't take anymore." He nearly groans and my whole-body shivers underneath him.

"You're mine." I whisper and he smirks kissing me.

"And you're mine." He speaks before he braces his arm beside my head and he picks up his pace. The sound our of skin slapping echoes through the room, and I cry out when he hits my sweet spot. When I look at him his eyes darken, he puts his hand on my chest and slowly moves it wrapping his hand around my throat. He squeezes and I groan feeling my whole-body tighten release within my grasp, my eyes close and he thrusts really hard.

"Fuck!" I cry out, I lean up wrapping my arms around him and he groans. I feel this need and I see it in his eyes to we start kissing each other grabbing each other. My hands hum touching him all over, my hands moving over every inch of him and I suck on his neck. He rolls his hips and I gasp feeling him deeper.

"Bite me." He orders and I pick a spot on his neck where I know his sensitive spot is and I bite down hard. "Fuck!" he cries and he pins me back down to the bed wrapping his mouth around my dick.

"Oh god." I moan, I roll my hips but he pins me down as this electricity surrounds us. It feels so good like we are the only ones on earth, like something is being exchanged and he pulls out of me collapsing on my chest. My heart feels so full, and I feel complete, I put my hand in his hair and he puts his hand on my arm kissing my arm before he buries his head in the bend of my neck.

"I love you." He breathes out.

"I love you." I echo and he groans.

"I want to marry you." I still and I feel him move looking down at me. I'm not sure what the look on my face says but my thoughts are running wild, already thinking of what our life would be like. I want everything with him, and when I think that my heart somersaults in my chest and I find myself smiling.

"I want that too." I agree and he kisses me. He tastes like sex, he tastes like us, and when I put my arm on his shoulder I feel of every muscle. "You better not let this body go to waste." I tease and he smirks.

"For you? Never." he shakes his head. We both freeze looking down at each other and this pull is between us like two magnets being pulled together. We both lean in and kiss each other; this kiss is slow but then he deepens it. "Turn over." He orders and I smirk before I turn over. I him hear groan but nothing happens I stay still anticipation running through me.

"Dom?" I question.

"Stay still baby." He nearly groans and that when I hear him. I turn my head seeing exactly what I thought I would see, his jaw slack, his hand on him as he jerks off looking at my ass. He looks up at me his eyes hooded with this feeling and he picks up his pace, I look down at him. I see his fist moving up and down and his dick is hard and pulsing.

"Fuck." I mutter and he groans tilting his head back.

"With you looking at me like that..." He trails off and he puts his hand on my lower back getting up on his knees and I feel watch as he lets go covering me in his cum. There's a bead of sweat on his tan chest his body gleaming because of the sweat, his breathing is hard his groans added on to everything else makes him so perfect. I ignore my dick that twitched under me and is throbbing aching, pulsing like a heartbeat it's so frustrating but feels so damn good.

"Oh my god I've never seen you look better." I whisper.

"I don't look good like this?" He questions his eyes sparking with mischief and I watch as he bends over and starts licking my hole.

"Dom." I grip the pillow in front of me. I stare at the headboard in front of me and I shudder when I feel his tongue. "Oh...." I moan.

"Oh, fuck that was hot." He groans against me, before I feel him suck and I go cross eyed burying my head into the pillow. His tongue is inside of me and I moan backing onto his face he grabs my hips but doesn't pin me down, he pulls me back to him. "That's it baby." He groans.

"Dom..." I groan feeling my thighs shake. I look back at him and see his eyes looking at me parts of my ass still covered in him. He kisses me there again and my jaw goes slack feeling him suck, I turn my head again and I feel his hands tighten on my thighs. My thighs shake once more and he groans.

I feel him going harder, getting needier I feel his tongue lash on my hole and I cry out. I keep pushing back onto his face and he lets me. I feel him suck once more and try falling but he holds me there as he kisses me until I come down.

"Put a pillow under you." He orders.

"Why?" I ask and I turn my head seeing him with juice all over his face and I know it's not mine.

"Because I want your ass in the air and I want to fuck you into the bed." He answers and I watch as he leans forward before, he kisses me and I groan. I lift my hips shoving the pillow under my stomach and when I lay down I feel him thrust into me.

"Dom!" I cry out and he groans kissing my shoulder.

"That feel good, baby?" He asks and I groan.

"Yes." I answer him and I feel him kiss my lower back.

"Good." He starts thrusting into me over and over, fast and hard the bed moves from the force of his thrusts. I feel him so deep in me and I keep clenching around him, my jaw slack basking in the ecstasy.

"You're so big." I let out pushing back into him and he groans. I feel his hands move on my hips and he reaches under me wrapping his hand around my dick. I shudder feeling him rub a finger over my tip before he pulls away. I turn my head watching as he licks it before his eyes look darker at me.

"You taste amazing." He whispers before he pushes me flat on the bed thrusting faster in and out of me. The sounds of my moans are muffled by the pillow under my head, I feel myself climb higher and higher feeling him hit deeper and deeper, the bed moving from the force of him. I feel his hand on my thigh before he starts lifting it and I see stars nearly breathless as I feel him deeper than I ever have before.

"Oh fuck." I moan, I feel him bite my thigh making me groan as he keeps up his pace. I start to hurt just a little from the force of him but I feel so high it all blends together, but there's a part of me that likes it. "Harder." I whisper.

"That's it, baby take it." He groans he starts thrusting harder and I feel his cock twitch inside of me, and I feel it pulsing inside of me. I have the sheets beside my head in fists, I feel my pleasure right there but I push it away. I keep clenching around him trying to chase it away but wanting more and I feel his hand on my back. His hand is gone from me before I feel a pain on my ass and I cry out going over the edge.

"Dom!" I groan I feel myself release and I don't feel him stop. I feel him kissing my back and my shoulders as he chases his high, he groans and he bites and sucks leaving marks all over me. I feel my cock hard responding to him, as I slowly feel a high coming once again.

"I'm not stopping." He reads my mind; his lips are on my back and I feel him bite there groaning like he's branding me.

His cock twitches inside of me, and I clench feeling my orgasm come up, I groan and whimper feeling him fucking me hard. The pain rushing through me like a spark of pleasure, like a shudder of excitement and nervousness, it feels so damn good. It's just a little bit but it feels so enhancing so fulfilling and I want more, I need more.

"Dom, I want pain." I groan feeling him twitch inside of me.

"Fuck." He mutters before I feel his hand on my ass again.

"Yes!" I moan feeling the tingles rush to my cock I look down seeing precum leaking from the head. I feel it again, and stars dance in my vision from the pain, push back into him and he groans.

"Oh Fuck." He gets angry getting harder as I feel him coming into me. He doesn't stop either, he grabs my hips keeping up his pace. I feel him hit my ass three times really fast and I gasp I back into him clenching around him and he grips my hips tighter. "You're mine." He groans.

"I'm.... yours." I finish once more lying flat on the bed. I feel myself get hard as he chases his orgasm once more before he stops, my head still in a daze from the pleasure. When he pulls out of me I turn over and he smirks down at me.

"You hurting yet?" He asks and I nod.

"A little." I answer. I look down seeing him still hard and my mouth waters.

"You want me to stop?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No, never." I answer my eyes still latched on to it and I watch as he a drip of precum comes out.

"You want a taste." He points out the obvious and I lick my lips.

"I do but I don't think I can move." I chuckle and he smirks.

"I can move for you; you want me to be rough?" He asks and I nod.

"The rougher the better." I whisper getting lost in his eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes." I answer and he straddles my chest before putting his hand on my head.

"Fuck you always look breathtaking with my dick between those swollen lips." He moves his thumb over them and I feel a rush as he talks possessively about me.

"I love watching you." I match his voice and his eyes darken. He leans down low his mouth by my ear his breathing low.

"Sometimes I want to wait until you beg me for sex and be as rough as you want because I know you fucking love that shit. You love me fucking you until it hurts and spanking your pretty ass, biting and leaving my marks all over you. You're mine in every way and you fucking love it." He whispers pulling away.

"Why wait until I'm begging?" I ask and he chuckles low and dark sending shivers down my spine.

"You sound amazing when you beg. Fucking amazing." He kisses my neck.

He holds his dick in his hand and I open my mouth feeling his thrust into my mouth watching as he shudders. He rolls his hips forward hitting the back of my throat roughly and I moan, he groans his hand tightening in my hair before he starts thrusting. He moves his hips fast and hard in and out of my mouth, as I watch entranced by the way his body moves, and the way he looks on display just for me.

"Oh fuck..." He trails off thrusting in and out of my mouth like he's possessing me. I start to suck around him and he stills before pushing himself deeper. "Just like that..." He closes his eyes and I suck once more tasting his precum I moan.

"I love that sound." He opens his eyes meeting my gaze and I feel him get harder. I feel him start to fuck my mouth as he props himself up on his elbows beside my head. I move my hands to his thigh and he groans, each time he thrusts I feel his waist meet my mouth feeling him deeper, I relax my throat and take what he gives. "You need to hold up your hand if you want me to stop, baby." He grunts.

I move my hands higher and I moan running my hands over his smooth ass, he rolls his hips into my mouth his stomach against my forehead. I know he's close, I feel it I circle my tongue over him and he groans I squeeze his ass. He groans and I feel him put a hand in my hair, he's bracing for it he still thrusting in and out of my mouth. I move my hand off him and I slap him hard.

"Fuck!" He groans lowly and he stills coming into my mouth uncontrollably, I close my eyes reveling in his taste. He pulls out too soon and I feel the juices on my chin and a little on my chest. He puts his thumb on my chin pushing the come back inside of my mouth, and I suck it off his finger. "What was that for?" He asks and I smirk.

"I thought it would make you feel good." I shrug and he smirks.

"It did."' He lays down beside me and I turn over feeling his arms around my waist. "Do you still hurt?" he asks and I feel his hand there.

"A little." I answer honestly.

"Turn over." He orders and I do face him looking into his gorgeous green eyes before he starts sliding down.

"What are you doing?" I ask and he kisses my thigh. I feel him put his hand on my thigh and I follow his lead putting it on his shoulder.

"This." His mouth is on my dick taking me deep into his mouth and I groan. He starts moving his head slowly, I feel his smooth hand on my stomach making me feel alive and I reach down putting my hand in his hair moving hips pushing myself deeper into his mouth. I only do it lightly, but I feel so much and my mouth falls open and my eyes close.

"Oh my God." I shudder and I feel my dick get harder more blood rushing to the tip. He sucks and I moan moving my hips almost bucking them wanting more. He groans encouraging me and I feel his hand on my hip he starts pulling me closer, I start rolling my hips matching his pace.

"That feels good." I feel my eyes roll back and I feel this overwhelming wave of pleasure like I'm riding a roller coaster. "Oh god." I groan before I still closing my eyes feeling him swallow. He kisses my neck wrapping his arms around me and I slowly drift off to sleep.

"Felix." I hear a whisper, and I open my eyes. "Hey, you hungry?" He's standing at the door, propping against it in his sweatpants.

"Not really." I groan sitting up.

"Sorry I tired you out." He smirks sitting on the edge of the bed.

"No, you're not." I raise up. I lean forward kissing him and he deepens it for a second before pulling away.

"Have you decided?" He asks and I shake my head.

"What are you talking about?" I ask and he smirks.

"Whether you want your own room or not?" He meets my gaze. "If you want to sleep with me that's fine, I just want to help you with whatever to fix up the other room." He finishes.

"I want to sleep with you." I nod answering him and he smirks getting up.

"Alright then." He stands up. "I am going to go downstairs, make yourself at home." he holds his arms out walking out of the room.

"Why did you come in here if you were just going to leave?" I ask and he smirks.

"I asked if you were hungry remember?" He turns walking away.  

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16K 755 13
Sunoo had an amazing night, he partied, he drunk with friends, and enjoyed his time dancing on the dance floor, he wasn't drunk though. What made th...
731K 25.4K 39
*Updated version of this story with bonus material can be found here https://my.w.tt/YCDj4fqkc9 * Welcome to Rough Riders! We can guarantee you that...
1.1M 48.9K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
139K 6.4K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...