Happy Place

By kotasonvenus

[-] "He saw all the stars in the solar system in her eyes." ••••••• Delani Taylor is the type of girl who wea... More

Beginning Stuff
1- Prologue
2- Kill
3- Eye Contact
4- Blindfold
5- Shoot
6- Stay
7- Alone
8- Call
9- French
10- New Kids
11- Bigger Person
12- Fortune Cookies
13- Jealous
14- Early
15- Cheer Practice
16- Jersey
17- Kiss Me
18- Two Types of Frustrated
19- Girlfriend
20- Snoozed Alarm Clock
21- Where's Your Bra
22- Hot Italians
23- Can I Touch It
24- Bridesmaids
25- Irrational
26- Good Type of Nothing
27- Hide 'n Seek
28- French Toast
29- Workout
30- Book Collection
31- Victor and Todd
32- Wet Dreams
33- Secrets
34- Ma
35- Nothing
36- Thank You
37- Under the Stars
38- Baby Talk
40- Picasso
41- Party
42- Pool
43- Beautiful
44- Hatred
45- New York
46- Harry Potter
47- Venus
Third Book

39- Thanksgiving

19.8K 475 347
By kotasonvenus

"How long do we have?"

"About an hour and a half."

"Good." I pull Delani to my lap drawing her lips to mine.

She straddles my lap her warmth seeping through my skin and boxers sends my blood into a frenzy.

On instinct my hands venture under my jersey she's wearing and grab a fistful of her ass in me hands. I groan at feeling one of my favorite parts of her in my grip.

All this morning, ever since I woke up, I've been sporting a hard on watching her do basic everyday things in nothing but my basketball jersey and her underwear.

It was after breakfast that I couldn't take it anymore, the need became too strong, and  I dragged her to her room.

Today being Thanksgiving, her parents were out getting her sister from the airport. And there's no better start to an holiday than worshipping my girlfriend.

My hands run up the dip of her back addicted to the feeling of her warm skin on my fingertips.

I move my lips to her neck sucking against her brown skin til it stained purple as she grinds against me, teasing me.

"Condom. Drawer." She exhales not stopping the movement of her hips that were gliding her core against my length.
I was reluctant to move because I didn't want the pleasure to end, even if it was just a for a few seconds.

I depart my lips from her neck reaching for her nightstand and pulling out a box of condom a from the drawer. She rises from my lap and everything in me wanted to pull her back down.

She pulls down my boxers and I feel my cheeks go red at how embarrassingly hard I am. She glances up at me letting out a small laugh under her breath before kissing my tip.

She grabs the condom from my hand and ripping it open. The my thigh flinches at its own accord from sensitivity as she rolls the condom onto my length.

I let out a breath as she stands to her full height as I stay sitting on the bed, and she slowly lifts up my jersey she's wearing, hooking her fingers through the waistband, and pulling them down her legs.

I was internally buzzing. There's no other way to describe it. I could hear my own heartbeat drumming in my ears, my stomach had a whirlwind of butterflies, my limbs felt like electricity was coursing through my bloodstream.

"I wanna be on top this time." She saids straddling my lap, hovering.

I knew what she was saying but it was like it went through one ear out the other. I was too caught up in a daze by her that everything else seemed incompetent.

I hum as I blindly nod and my hands reaching for her hips, "Anything you want, baby."

She gently grabs the base of my dick, and my breath hitches as she lowers herself onto my length. My hand subconsciously grip her hips tighter.

Delani hands hold onto my shoulders as she slowly rises before sinking herself back onto my dick. The action was slow but caused enough pleasure for me to close my eyes from the blissful feeling.

"Oh fuck, Lani."

Her knees dig into the mattress as she rides me, her nails imbedding themselves into my shoulders, her skin against mine, feeling her inner walls surround my length. It was as if she was pleasure itself drowning me whole letting me die a pleasurable death, and I love it.

She wrap her arms around my neck, my chest against hers, and her face falls into the crook of my neck.  I can feel her heart beat through her chest and to mine, I hear every moan that fell from her lips and feel every shallow breath she exhaled against my skin. I was too hyper aware of her.

My eyes still closed and my head wrapped in a daze as I subconsciously focus on the feeling of her, until it was suddenly gone and my eyes reopened.

Delani pushed me flat against the bed with her hands against my chest, and she starts to ride me faster; the bed springs bounce with her movement.

My mouth falls gape on its own accord, and my hands grip her ass as the pleasure intensifies.

"You make me feel so good." She moans grinding with me inside her, and a feeling in the pit of my stomach coils.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that I wasn't doing anything. That it was all her and I was just a prop used solely for her pleasure, even if she was oblivious. I didn't want to admit to myself that I get off on the sole fact, that I enjoy it.

"Fuck." I groan as my muscles tighten, my jaw clenches, and my hands grip her ass harder a part of me is scared I might be hurting her.

I'm trying to hold back because she hasn't finished, but it feels impossible. Especially when she's riding me in my jersey that has my name on it, curls falling down the frame of her face, her nails digging into my chest as she moans and pants. She was beautiful sin.

"Delani, Imma cum." I grit through my teeth. It was at the point I had to close my eyes because if I continues to watch at her I would cum in a matter of seconds.

"Can you hold it for me? I'm almost there baby, I promise." She saids through shallow breaths.

My legs start to tremor as I threw my head back against the comforter when I feel her tighten around me, "Fuck I-" I felt a tinge of embarrassment when my words turn into a whimper.

"You're doing so good, August. So fucking good." She moans.

Her movements become faster, more eager, pushing me closer to the edge as my heart beats erratically and oxygen seemed limited to my lungs before pure bliss encompasses me, and Delani's moans drowned out all other sounds.

She falls limp on top of me and I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close as humanly possible.

My breathing slowed down and my eyes felt too heavy to open, so I didn't. I let the drowsiness take over me and fell into peace.

•••••••

He left hand prints my ass. Red, faint hand prints cover the side of both cheeks, and you can even see the indention where his nails were digging into my skin.

Sighing I pull down his jersey and walk out the bathroom to put my underwear back on along with a pair of pajama shorts.

I look at August who was sleeping peacefully on my bed. He didn't even wake up when I clean him up and pulled his boxers back on- which was a struggle.

The sound of the front door opening catches my attention and my heart starts beating faster.

Opening my bedroom door and walking out my room down the hallway to see my sister walking through the front door.

Before she had the chance to drop her bags I wrap my arms around her hugging the life out of her. She laughs hugging me back.

"Hey, little sis." She mutters.

"Ugh, I missed you." I said breaking the hug.

Her skin was a lighter complexion than mine, she had dark brown eyes, stained pink lips, loose long curls that end at the small of her back.

Ivy always had her aesthetic down to the T with the indie, spiritual vibe she has going on. She always dressed in the colors of nature: green, brown, white, yellow, orange, etc; and her outfits were something you would find on Pinterest. Consisting of low waisted pant or long skirts with a crop or oversized top, accompanied with rings, necklaces, and waist beads.

She would light sage and 'cleanse' the house, collect those stones claiming they disperse or hold energy, she believes in manifesting, and astrology. She was the definition of peaceful, spiritual,or down to earth, but nothing outweighed her love for Spider-Man. The girl was obsessed.

"Look at you all grown up, and gorgeous as ever." My sister always had a naturally soft way of speaking that most times you wouldn't be able recognize when she insults you.

"Me? What about you? It's been forever." I exaggerate.

"Miss me enough to help with my bags once dad brings them in?" She asks.

I look from her to my dad out in the driveway taking the luggage from the car, "Not that much. It's a one story house, and I believe you remember where your room is." I kiss her cheek with a sweet smile.

"Lani." My mom scolds me.

"Mother." I said in a playful tone, then my eyes drift to the person behind her standing at the doorway.

She had a dark complexion with skin that seemed to be glowing, with brown eyes under prescribed glasses, and two toned lips. She was a red crop top and grey sweats with some slides. She was effortlessly gorgeous.

"Lani, this is my my friend and coworker Astryd. Astryd this is my sister Delani." Ivy introduce.

"It's nice to meet you." She smiles.

"Same here."

"Alright girls. We'll be having Thanksgiving at August's house." Mom turns to Astryd, "He's our neighbor from across the street." She explains pointing to August's house.

Astryd looks out the door following the general location of where my mom was pointing and her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Damn, I wish I had neighbors like y'all." She said looking at August's house that were more on the big side. Too big to be a house but not big enough to be a mansion; almost though.

"You live in a penthouse." Ivy reminds her.

"You right, but I live with the other two." She waves off.

Astryd walks further into the house closing the door behind her when we here footsteps coming from the hallway.

"Vennn!" A voice whines coming from the hallway, and out walks August shirtless and luckily now In basketball shorts.

August seems to not have notice the guest as he rubs his eyes walking to my general direction until his arms were wrapped around me from behind and his face hidden in the crook of my neck.

I go still as all eyes move from August to me. Mom had a brow raised, Ivy with a knowing grin, and Astryd looks confused.

"Nice to see you too, August." Ivy jokes.

August's head snaps up to the three women standing in front of us, and a blush tints his cheeks.

It's even worse when he steps from behind me revealing the red scratch marks trailing down his chest.

"Still have that cat I see." Ivy notes, humor slipping from her words as she raises her brows.

August chuckles awkwardly hugging my sister, "Nice to see you too, Ives."

"Good morning, Ma." He greets my mom kissing her cheek, before turning to Astryd.

He turns on his charming smile holding out his hand, "I'm August. Friend, neighbor, boyfriend, the son Mrs. and Mr. Taylor wish they had."

"Astryd, nice to meet you." She laughs.

"Can someone open the door?" My dad ask from the opposite side of the front door.

August was the first to move opening the door and letting my dad in, who was trying his best to carry three suitcases all at once.

August takes two suitcases from his hands easing the load. My dad looks to August, "Where's your shirt?"

"I was taking a nap." He saids the blush returning to his cheek.

"And your shirt ran away?"

"Bryce leave that boy alone." My mom scolded her husband.

My dad shrugs, "I was just concerned for his shirt... that he's not wearing for some reason." My dad glares at August.

•••••••

I giggle as August peppers kisses along my neck, "Stop, I gotta get dressed."

My mom started cooking three hours ago so we're at his house in his room. I just got out the shower and moisturized twenty minutes ago, and been trying to figure why I'm half naked with only underwear and a bra on.

He run his hands up and down the side of my body, I yelp when he picks me up unexpectedly and I automatically wrap my legs around his torso.

I circle my arms around his neck burying my face into his shoulder as he complains, "Why do you need to get dress we can stay up here in my room, and you can stay in the outfit you already have on."

I pull back to look at him, "I'm in underwear." I deadpanned.

He beams, "Exactly! God, I love you. It's like we're on the same wavelength."

I laugh my head falling back into his neck before I here a click, "Did you just take a picture? How'd you even take a picture that fast?"

"I just made my new home screen." He shows me his screen with the picture he just took.

We were in the same position, him picking me up with my legs wrapped around his torso in my underwear with his hand holding the underside of my thigh; showcasing the prints on my ass while my face was hidden in his neck.

"No, what if someone sees it?" I try to grab the phone but he holds it out of reach.

"The real question is why are they in my business? The only people who should be going through my phone is you and me." He pecks my lips.

"Okay, okay. I need to get dressed, for real this time." I pat his shoulder as he groans in protest but puts me down anyway.

I finally get dressed in a simple jeans and one of August's hoodies with some fuzzy socks that he laid out for me.

I walk down the steps while August follows behind me with his finger hooked through the belt loop of my jeans. Entering the main area the door bell rings and my father, being the closest, opens the door.

Devin smiles, "Mr. T! How you been? Kids doing good? Wife still fine?" She walks into the foyer.

"You stay away from my wife, Anderson. I'm serious." He glares playful pulling her into a hug, and that's when I notice the two figures standing behind her.

She pulls back from the hug gesturing to the men behind her, "Oh and this Alessandro and Alexander. Identical names, not related."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

<3 😴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.3M 324K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
313K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
110K 4.5K 58
Book 1 of The Color Series ... "I'm entering this room only on three conditions." He says standing up straight and pushing his hands in his pockets...