informed consent | short stor...

De alisonfelix

[MATURE CONTENT / 18+] In which Harry has to follow school-mandated therapy for having intercourse in a publi... Mai multe

introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven. (*)
pierced
missed you
home for christmas - part one
a very special new year's eve
let me hold you
harry's birthday - part one
harry's birthday - part two
one in a million
getaway
mia's birthday
summer with you - part one
summer with you - part two
all the little things
shimmering beautiful
a night apart
one year
switch

home for christmas - part two

8.3K 178 276
De alisonfelix

Word count: 11,423

_________________

Harry and Mia woke up together for the third morning in a row.

It was Thursday and Christmas Eve today, but the house was silent as Harry blinked his eyes open to find himself completely curled around Mia's body like always. He breathed in her scent, her hair sort of up his nose as he stared at the dark brown locks that were in a braid.

Mia hardly moved around at night and Harry found himself on her side of the bed again, his palm on her bare stomach underneath the flannel he begged her to wear, and is leg following the shape of hers.

For the past two days, Mia had been up before him, a sobbing mess.

It broke his heart to see his sweetheart so upset from her parent's words. The first morning, she woke up early while sniffing in his arms and he eventually coaxed her back to bed. Slipping out of the room, he headed downstairs to talk to his parents before they went to work, briefly explaining the situation to them and letting them know that Mia might be a little silent and sad that day.

They went to work and Harry and Mia spent the day on their own, taking a hike in the neighbourhood with Bobby. Mia scratched his head a lot and he liked her, easily walking with her even when other dogs crossed them. There was a thin layer of snow covering the woods they walked through, but the scenery was beautiful and the fresh air made Mia's head clear.

She opened up to Harry a lot, about her parents and her upbringing. Mia was never short on anything. She had everything she wanted, everything she could ever ask. The only thing she never got, was attention and affection. She talked to Harry about it, how her brother was always the golden child and how Mia trailed behind a little bit.

She felt like she was too much, like she had to try her hardest and could never catch a break. Harry knew she'd never speak ill of her parents and always be grateful to them, but it gnawed on her that she always had to try so hard and it never really felt like enough. She couldn't remember the last time she got a compliment.

So when Harry's parents came home that night and they had dinner, the four of them – with Edward spending the night in his care facility -, Harry's parents carefully asked Mia about it. Harry held her hand underneath the table, but Mia didn't feel uncomfortable or forced to talk to them. She first apologized for being so quiet and impolite throughout dinner, but then explained the difficult chat with her mother.

She broke down a little bit, and it warmed Harry's heart to see her in a tight embrace with his father, who consoled Mia as she cried.

She then cried again when they suggested paying for her education if she really wanted to study anthropology and her parents refused to let her. Mia cried harder, unable to explain how nice it was of them to even offer and she was overwhelmed with so much kindness and support that she wasn't sure what to do with herself.

In the meantime, Harry and Mia did get their grades back and they both passed all their exams. Mia texted her parents the good news, hoping it might sway them into letting her switch, but they never responded to her message. 

So, Harry and Mia celebrated with his parents in the form of a nice dinner and a glass of wine. They felt proud, not only of Harry but of the both of them, welcoming Mia completely into their family. It was a strange feeling for her, but she slowly started to appreciate it.

Her and Harry watched movies in bed at night, showering together and then cuddling underneath the sheets. Harry wanted more, so much more, but their heads weren't really at it and he mostly wanted her to feel safe and comfortable. Anything sexual just didn't work when either one of them was in their heads like that, and that was alright.

There was no rush.

It's what Mia had told herself the past few days. That there wasn't any rush. She had been unable to get herself there sexually when she could only dream of the horrible phone call with her mother. It's why she woke up crying in the mornings and Harry started consoling her right then and there for the remainder of the day.

She had felt guilty, both towards him and his family. They were so welcoming and acceptive of her, that it made her very emotional.

Yet right now, Mia woke up with a sharp throbbing between her legs. She had dreamed of him. Even more, she had dreamed of him and her on that countertop in the bathroom. It was a filthy, sinful dream that made her blush when thinking of it, but Mia felt sweaty and hot all over feeling Harry pressed up behind her as he softly breathed against her neck.

She had felt him stirring earlier and she knew he was awake, but he had repositioned himself a little and seemingly drifted back off to sleep.

Mia was wet, and it wasn't uncommon for her to wake up like this after having a steamy dream about Harry. If she were alone, she'd try and touch herself to relive some of that pleasure she could only feel in her dream.

She bit her lip as she slowly opened her eyes, warm underneath Harry's sheets with his arms around her form and their legs entwined. Mia's eyes accustomed to the partial darkness of the room, early minter light coming through the crack in his blinds. It showed the pale blue of his walls and the football posters from when he was a kid.

For the first time since arriving here, she didn't wake up with a stuffed nose and a heavy heart. Harry had pulled her back together in the past few days, along with his loving family. Tonight was Christmas Eve and Mia appreciated all the comfort they had provided her with. She wanted to be good, she wanted to be present.

But she couldn't think about tonight yet with how hot and bothered she had woken up. In the middle of her dream, where she imagined a sweaty Harry, moaning her name as he took her slow and deep by the sink. Mia's thighs tensed and she exhaled, wondering what she should do.

Harry sighed softly into her neck and Mia shifted, pushing her ass out a little into his crotch. Harry's fingers momentarily tightened around her waist but he didn't react much for the rest, so Mia tried again, jutting her ass out a little more.

This time, Harry exhaled a soft grunt and Mia could feel his lashes as he blinked his eyes open. His hand gently kneaded her waist before travelling to her tummy again, resting right below her breasts. He still didn't say anything, not until Mia did it again. Harry stiffened a little at the stimulation and he scooted back, a little away from her, "Mia." He whispered.

"H-Hi." She murmured back. Harry breathed out a chuckle, "Oh, good, you're awake. Morning, lovie." He rasped in his low morning voice, barely above a whisper. His arm tightened around her more and he hummed as he pressed a loving kiss below her ear.

"Morning." Mia breathed back, deciding to shift a little bit again. Harry hissed into her ear when she pushed her ass out, feeling his semi hard-on pressing against her. Harry let out a shaky breath, "Shit, sorry." He cleared his throat, "Can't help it."

Mia blushed at his apology, always so innocent as he couldn't help what his body did and woke up excited next to her, and he always apologized for it because he assumed it made her uncomfortable. Mia took a breath, "It's okay." She reassured him softly. Harry hummed yet scooted back a little bit so his crotch wasn't rubbing up against her anymore.

Mia wanted to roll her eyes at herself, wondering why she couldn't just take the step and tell him what was on her mind. She damned herself for always being so shy and difficult with words. Harry was the talkative one whereas Mia usually let him take the lead. But Harry wasn't the best at picking up signs and Mia couldn't expect him to be some sort of a mind reader, so their communication when it came to anything sexual still felt a little off.

She couldn't explain and he was too scared to ask and scare her off.

"Did y'sleep well?" Harry asked sleepily, brushing his nose against the collar of the flannel she wore. Mia chewed the inside of her cheek, her legs tingling as she felt so warm between her thighs that it became unbearable. Her cheeks were pink, but she was in luck that Harry couldn't see her and it somehow helped with her shyness.

"I had a dream." She whispered back, her hand finding his underneath the flannel. Harry first keened at the touch, thinking she'd lace their fingers together. He hadn't expected her to urge their hands up and place it on her naked breast. His eyes widened as he stared at the back of her neck, "Mi..." He whispered but she held their hands there, even urging him to knead her a little.

Harry swallowed dryly and did, feeling how she arched just the tiniest bit at the touch.

"Y-You had a dream?" He stuttered, trying to keep the conversation going even though his mind was going places it shouldn't. Mia's hand left his, Harry's palm now resting on her boob by itself as she let him explore her. He was careful though, not really playing with her or feeling around her nipples, just holding her breast in his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze every once in a while.

"What did you dream about, sweetheart?" Harry asked. His mind was spinning, unsure of what to do at Mia's bold invitation. He wanted a lot, but she had been emotional the past few days and the last thing he wanted was to take advantage or make her feel unsafe. He swallowed again as Mia stared widely at the opposite wall, "Y-You." She breathed.

Harry relaxed a little as he smiled at the sentiment, "Really? That's cute, baby. I dream about you all the time." He crooned. Mia could tell by the tone of his voice, he still didn't get it. She licked her lip and took a breath, "We were naked." She blurted out.

His brows raised as he paused the little massage he was giving her right breast, their breaths filling the room as he took in the information. Mia had a wet dream about him. Again. His shocked expression slowly turned into a smirking one as he cleared his throat, "So you had a naked dream about us?"

Mia scooted back into him again, Harry's eyes fluttering at the unexpected stimulation to his hardening cock. His chest was warm against her as she felt secured by his body around her. Harry was close enough to pucker his lips into the back of her neck, "Hm?"

"Yes." Mia whispered and Harry hummed, "Good girl. What were we doing in your dream? Were we having fun?"

Her eyes closed as images started flooding her brain again. Him, head thrown back, neck vein pulsin, mouth open in a cry of her name as he spilled inside of her with his orgasm, her thighs still trembling in the aftermath of hers. Mia's leg twitched as she shortly exhaled, "Yes." She gasped, "We were kissing."

"Kissing..." Harry repeated softly, exploring her chest a little more. His fingers circled around her nipple, giving it a playful little nip that made Mia's ass rut back into his crotch again in surprise. Harry suppressed his moan, "You're right, kissing is fun. What else was I doing?"

Mia tried hard to keep a clear head as she focussed on his words, not again wanting to disappoint him by hardly hearing him over the ringing in her ears when he touched her, "You were t-talking." She breathed.

He smirked wider, "Talking, hm? Talking to you? Like how I do when we kiss?"

"Uh-huh." Mia nodded and Harry hummed again, "Like how I talk about your cute, little pussy and how much I love you?"

"Yes." She squeaked out.

Harry sighed with closed eyes, "Fuck, sweetheart, turn around."

Mia felt cold with the abandonment of his hands on her, but quickly rolled around. His hands were everywhere immediately, grabbing her thigh to hike up her leg over his hips as his other hand cupped her jaw. Mia felt breathless by the time they kissed, a hungry, wet kiss immediately. His tongue ran over the roof of her mouth and Mia moaned softly against his lips when she felt his hand slipping towards her covered ass to keep her flush to him.

"Tell me more." Harry demanded as he got to nipping on her jaw. Mia held her hands around his neck as she felt his lips everywhere, going down her neck and towards her collarbones as his hands cupped her ass. She breathed heavily into the dark air of his bedroom, "W-We were here." She whispered, "In the bathroom."

Harry breathed out a chuckle in disbelief, "Fuck, not even in bed? Dirty girl." He tutted but Mia could hear the grin in his voice. Harry suddenly cupped her chin, his eyes glimmering even in the faint light, "Is this because I told you I wanted to fuck you on that sink one day?"

Mia couldn't even try to hide it. Her body melted a little bit at the words and Harry watched in amusement at how her eyes fluttered. She managed a little nod, "Y-Yes."

"Jesus christ." Harry cursed under his breath, rocking his hips forward and between Mia's legs. The moan coming from her throat was a needy, desperate one that filled up the room. Harry raised his brows in surprise and Mia flushed bright red at the unexpected sound coming out of her mouth.

"Baby, are you aching?" Harry whispered. Mia felt the lump in her throat as he continued rolling his hard length into her wet slit, covered by layers of underwear. She gripped him tightly and nodded, "Y-Yes, please..."

"Want me to touch you? You're being so good... so good."

"Uh-huh." She nodded again, feeling his lips back at the base of her throat. Harry hummed in approval, "I'll get you up on that sink later, act it out, hm? Drop to my knees and feast on you while you're sitting up there."

"Oh my god." Mia whimpered, hitching her leg up higher to give his body more access. Harry groaned into her throat, "You're so wet, Mia... I can feel you, holy shit."

"Harry..." She gasped back, clinging to him. She dipped her head to catch his lips and Harry moaned against her, kissing her back. He loved when Mia took initiative or when she took the lead, it always caught him off guard. He bent his leg and she parted her lips at the added pressure against her core, and with her body so lax, Harry rolled them around until he hovered over her.

His thigh put pressure between her legs and she bucked her hips up with a sharp breath into his mouth, tasting him as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Their kiss was slow and deep, making her toes curl at how salacious and controlled he glided his tongue against hers until she was trembling.

"Do you dream of me a lot, baby?" Harry asked while slowly using his one hand to unbutton her flannel. Mia's braid fanned out over the pillow as she stared up at Harry hovering over her. He was illuminated just enough and she swallowed thickly, managing to nod, "Yes."

"Good girl." He whispered again, content with her answer as he pressed a short kiss to her lips, "Tell me what you do when you wake up all wet with me on your mind."

Mia's thighs quivered, listening to him. She arched up for more contact, feeling her nipples hardening when the flannel fell to the sides after Harry undid the last button, exposing her chest. He felt warm against her, his hand immediately going up to cup her, "Tell me, Mi." He ordered.

His thigh rubbed over her pussy and Mia fluttered her eyes closed while throwing her head back into the pillow, "Think about you." She squeaked out, "A-And..."

"And?" Harry urged, kissing her collarbone and moving slightly lower to the swell of her breast. Mia whined under her breath when he refused to kiss where she needed him and Harry gave a gentle bite to the side of her breast, "Tell me or I won't lick."

Mia never felt like cursing, but she did now. She wanted to curse in frustration because the words were so hard for her to say, but Harry had her right where he wanted her, completely at his mercy and horny enough that she'd push through the shyness and say the blunt words he so desperately needed to hear from her innocent lips.

"I t-touch myself." She gasped. Harry's eyes closed at the image popping in his brain and he groaned lowly, dipping his head to take her nipple into his mouth as a reward. Mia mewled at the touch, stroking her fingers through his hair as her hips bucked uncontrollably into him.

Harry squeezed her boob and switched of to worship her other nipple too, making them both glisten in his spit and it made him leak into his boxers. "Fuck, baby..." He moaned, "show me. Show me how you do it."

"Harry." Mia spoke with wide, shocked eyes, pushing herself up on her elbows to stare at him. The flannel open, her body exposed with only little cotton panties covering her, her cheeks flushed and her eyes surprised, Harry fought back a whimper.

He maintained eye contact while kissing over her tummy, towards the waistband of her panties. His thumbs teased the apex of her thighs, brushing over the bite he left there the weekend prior when they finished their exams. The bruise had healed but was sensitive, and Mia gasped softly at the touch.

"Don't you want me?" Harry asked, pressing a chaste kiss to her covered pussy, "here?"

Mia tensed at the simple touch, a jolt immediately running up her spine as she pressed her lips together, nodding, "Mhm."

"Then you have to show me how I have to touch you." Harry urged and Mia shook her head, "N-No, you do it." She pathetically spoke. Harry dropped his forehead to her hip with a groan, so ready to give in, rip off her underwear and lick into her. He needed her so badly, the smell of her driving him crazy through her soaked underwear. But he wanted to keep exploring with her, and this was part of that and he enjoyed himself too much to stop.

But her begging him to touch her, telling him he knew how to do it better than her, just boosted his ego in a way he couldn't really explain. Mia was always a little pouty during anything sexual, and Harry loved it. The power she willingly handed him, the praise she craved, it was all part of their experience.

He frowned softly, "Be good, Mia." He tutted and she bit her lip, feeling fresh arousal leaking from her as she moaned softly, forcing herself to nod, "Y-Yes, daddy."

"Fuck!" Harry gasped, grinding his hips into the mattress like a teenager while his fingers dug into her thighs, "Mia – fucking shit." He cursed, staving off a very embarrassing orgasm just at that word coming from her. Mia was still writhing while Harry was doing his own suffering and they didn't admit it all that openly but they both enjoyed this huge build-up they always had.

Both of them knew it was cause for way better orgasms and they just liked edging themselves a little, Harry taking the lead in that. Harry regained his breath as he blinked his eyes open, seeing Mia still up on her elbows, staring at him.

He licked his lip and kissed her hip, "You want me to show you how to touch yourself? Need me to show you how you like it?"

Mia nodded while biting her lip and Harry tilted his head to the side, pressing his thumb into the bruise of her thigh, "Words, sweetheart."

"Yes!" Mia squeaked out, a flash of pain shooting through her. Harry smirked and soothed the ache with his lips, kissing over her bruise in the shape of his mouth before kissing back up her torso until he pressed a small kiss to her lips, "Y'okay?" He whispered against her.

Mia nodded with a smile, "Yeah. You?"

"Yes." Harry smiled back, "I love you."

Mia giggled softly, "I love you too. Are you sure we're alone?"

Harry nodded, "Mhm. I'll quickly check the driveway." Harry jumped out of the bed towards his window, the bulge in his boxers very apparent before he yanked open the blinds to make sure his parent's cars were gone for the day. It was around nine thirty and they had been at work for a bit, so Harry was just double checking to make sure no one could hear them or walk in.

He didn't close the blinds all the way back after seeing the driveway empty of cars, so he could have a better view of Mia before bouncing back on the bed and hovering back over her, "Yep, all alone."

"Okay." She smiled and he kissed her again, deepening it in seconds to get them back in the mood. Mia's legs locked around him when Harry grinded against her a little bit, feeling her warm and wet between her legs. His hands searched for hers to guide her, starting at her chest.

Their lips disengaged and he stared with wide eyes, large palm covering her smaller one and guiding herself to touch her tits. Mia chewed the inside of her cheek, keeping her eyes strictly on Harry's face even if his attention was a little more south, near salivating at the sight of Mia kneading her own breasts.

"'S good." He murmured, letting go of her hands, "You can squeeze a little."

Mia did what he asked, squeezing her own boobs to mimic the pressure Harry used. He hummed at her following his instructions, "Good, m'love. Now, play with your nipples a little bit."

Her cheeks blushed softly at his demand, unsure of what to do. Harry flicked his eyes up to her face and took his own hand, pointing his finger and shortly dipping it in his mouth to lubricate it. "Like this." He murmured, circling her nipple with his wet digit. Mia shuddered and Harry smirked at her sensitivity, "See?"

"Uh-huh." Mia nodded, popping her finger in her mouth and doing what he did to her other nipple. She had to admit it somehow felt less good then when Harry did it, but it made her bite her lip either way. Harry watched with mesmerized eyes as Mia tweaked her own nipples, discovering her own body.

As she kneaded and squeezed herself, Harry fumbled with the waistband of her panties, "Can I take these off, Mi?"

"Yes, yes, yes." She nodded fervently and he chuckled, kissing her sternum, "You're being so good, baby, 'm so proud of you."

"Thank you." Mia squeaked out, lost in the pleasure. She lifted her hips to let Harry take off her underwear, completely naked now except for the flannel hanging over her shoulders still. Harry smiled at how polite she still was, shuffling down her body. He smoothed his palms down her thighs, spreading them so he could fit his shoulders in between. The bottom half of his body was hanging out of the bed, but he really didn't care about his own comfort right now.

The sheet slipped down, exposing Mia completely.

"God damn." Harry moaned when he laid eyes on her wet cunt, arousal pooling and smearing over her lips and the mound of her clit. Harry muffled his moan by pressing his lips into her thigh, "So fucking gorgeous, my sweetheart. Fucking hell, I'm the luckiest man."

Mia blushed red at his compliments, feeling the air hitting her bare pussy as she laid open and exposed in front of Harry. A few weeks ago, this entire idea would've floored her. But Mia had learned that this indescribable ache for Harry just overpowered everything, even her endless shyness.

"Give me your hand, Mi." Harry instructed. Mia let one hand go from fisting the sheets and held it out, Harry catching it easily. He laced their fingers together and gave a reassuring squeeze before guiding her hand to her pelvis. He let her fingers glide over her tummy, tickling her a little.

Harry watched as she sucked in her stomach from the tickling and he smirked, "You're ticklish."

"I am." Mia breathed and Harry chuckled, "I know, baby."

Mia clenched around nothing as Harry made her touch herself anywhere but where she was burning. Eventually, he did take her fingers and let them glide up her wet slit. Mia gasped and Harry hummed, his cheek resting on her thigh, "Y'like it when I do that... makes you tremble. C'mon, lovie, get your fingers wet. You're dripping."

The tips of two of Mia's fingers were slick in arousal and she had closed her eyes, focussing solemnly on the feeling of both her and his fingers touching her intimate parts.

"Press down on your little clit." Harry whispered, "So swollen already, jus' begging for it." It sounded like he was talking more to himself than to her, completely mesmerized and lost as he pressed her fingers to her budding pearl. Mia gasped at the contact, legs jolting a little. He moaned and lazily kissed her thigh, "That's good, that's good. Feels nice?"

"Y-Yes." Mia gasped, "Oh god... Harry..."

"'S all you, baby." He whispered back, "So fucking hot to watch."

Mia's mouth gaped as she circled her clit, following the pressure that Harry's fingers put on her. He lazed his head on her thigh, "Keep doing that. If the glide's not easy anymore, go lower again. You're messing up my sheets, lovie."

She blushed furiously, "S-Sorry."

"No apologizing, 's fucking incredible."

Harry's hand slowly but surely left her own, leaving her to touch her by herself. She whimpered a little at the loss of pressure but just pressed down harder to copy whatever he had done earlier that made her feel so good.

Harry sighed at the sight, his eyes wide and his hands keeping her thighs open as he laid on her thigh and watched as she pleasured herself. "Harry..." Mia whined, her other hand blindly reaching out. His fingers found hers, lacing them together to give a reassuring squeeze, "You're doing so good, Mi. How's it feel?"

"G-Good." She sighed, "So good. More..."

"You want more?"

Mia nodded with closed eyes, "Uh-huh."

Harry's eyes fluttered as he softly grunted, "Okay. Okay. Little lower, use your fingers." He advised softly, using his own hand again to guide her wet fingers lower, down her slit. He bit his lip, "Feel your wet little hole here?" He gently prodded her own fingertip in and Mia mewled before nodding, "Yes."

"'S where you're gonna take my cock one day, lovie. 'S gonna be so fucking tight." He murmured out loud, making her dip her finger in ever so slightly before it popped back out, covered in her slick juices. Harry was about to fucking combust.

Mia's chest tightened at his words, her insides fluttering around nothing as she supressed a moan. Harry kissed her leg again, "Push in a finger, Mia."

Mia held her breath in her throat as she did what he asked, pushing her middle finger in carefully. It was an easy glide, her digit smaller than Harry's, but Mia didn't feel that familiar jittering of her legs when she pushed in to the knuckle and then had to pull out again.

Harry sighed and hungrily surged forward, taking her finger in his mouth. He moaned around her taste, closing his eyes for a moment as Mia let him suck on her finger. She felt his tongue zigzagging over her middle finger before he released it again, "Again."

She swallowed and nodded, "Okay." And then she did it again, wetting her finger easily by how excited she was, but she sighed when she once again didn't really feel all that amazing, "Harry..." She pouted, "it's not the same."

"What're you looking for, sweetheart?" Harry kneaded her thigh before he licked the tip of his middle finger, prodding Mia's hole next to her own finger to slide in. He felt her warm digit against his as he pushed in, going much further than her and curling up with a smirk, "There?"

"Oh!" Mia cried out, so sensitive that she near came from that. Her chest arched up as she choked on a breath, "Yes! Oh... I'm – that feels so good."

Harry kissed her leg a few times again, praising her for being so vocal, "I know, I can feel it. Your hand's too small, m'love. Guess only I can make you feel good." He smugly spoke. Both their fingers were still inside of her, his massaging her g-spot gently.

"Harry," Mia moaned, "please... I'm just –"

"You're about to cum, Mia? Fuck, yes, give me everything, hm? Get me all wet, I wanna taste you." He fingered her a little faster, "Rub your clit."

Mia's mind blanked when she pulled her own finger out, her wet digit landing on her clit to rub circles as his own finger was inside of her, quickly accompanied by a second one as he walked the tips of them up to her front wall to have her crying out gibberish.

Her orgasm was a mix of trembling gasps, her hips bucking up into his hand as Mia screwed her eyes shut tightly. Her fingers gripped his, her other hand shaking to the point her fingers slipped from her clit. But Harry held onto her, kissing her thigh repeatedly and dragging his teeth over the bruise he left as his fingers didn't let up, curling and tapping into her spongy spot as she released arousal over his fingers.

"Harry!" She cried out, her mouth open in a stolen breath as she tried to squirm away from him in sensitivity. Harry's fingers chased her for a second before she winced and he pulled out softly. The sight absolutely mesmerized him, Harry rocking his own hips into the bed pathetically as his cock strained against his boxers in a way it was near painful.

"God, Mia... You're so sexy." He whispered as he watched her comedown. Hard nipples, an arched back, quivering thighs and uneven breaths. Her pussy wet and glistening and he couldn't stop, not even if he tried, while he leaned in with a soft moan to drag his tongue up her slit.

Mia gasped loud and locked her thighs around his head, "Oh! O-oh..." Her surprised whine turned into a soft moan, body melting as Harry tasted her with closed eyes, his tongue lazy and messy as he swirled it around her folds, dipping into her cunt. Warm, soft, wet and so open.

"I love you." He rasped against her, kissing around her pussy.

Mia felt on cloud nine, his lips so heavenly and helping her come down from a harsh orgasm. Harry kissed up her body when Mia urgently pulled at his hand to get him up. His chin was wet, a lazy smirk on his lips when he hovered over his with messed-up hair, "Y'feel okay? Did so good, sweetheart."

When he was close enough, Mia wrapped an arm around his neck to pull him down. Harry's eyes widened in surprise, partly unable to brace his weight as Mia tugged at him and needily kissed him. Harry had a hard time keeping up with her pace for once, fully surprised at her strong arms holding him down on top of her.

He felt her wetness against his boxers, warm pussy against his hard cock and he couldn't help but grind a little with a grunt, "Mia, baby..." He spoke against her lips when they broke apart for air.

"Harry," She breathed, "please... more..."

He raised his brows in surprise, watching her writhing body as Mia struggled to take the flannel of completely. It fell down her shoulders to leave her fully naked, Harry just in his boxers now but he could feel Mia's foot trying to tug it down.

"Mi – lovie," Harry whispered, "slow down."

"I want you." She gasped, pulling at him again as his boxers slipped down over his hips. Harry dropped his face in her neck at his dick springing free and resting against her soft tummy, "Fuck, oh my god..." He sighed, fingers digging into her waist.

"Please, I want you." She repeated desperately. Mia felt delirious with lust and need, unlike anything she had ever felt before. Harry shimmied out of his boxers as they messily kissed but groaned at the same time, "Mia – Mia, wait."

She locked her leg around him as she snaked around, digging her fingers into his back to hold him closer with panting breaths released into his neck. Harry exhaled sharply, attempting to hold his composure instead of just throwing her legs over his shoulders and slamming in.

She was begging him, she was naked underneath him, his cock slid against her soaked pussy and he was losing his mind completely.

"Mia." He snapped, grabbing her hands and slamming them into the mattress above her head. Her eyes widened as she stilled, staring up at him with wide eyes as he rested between her thighs with a clenched jaw and dark eyes.

He looked angry.

Mia pressed her lips together, feeling tears well up in her eyes for no specific reason. Harry stared at her and she inhaled shakily, "I-I'm sorry." She whispered.

Harry's eyes softened as he loosened his grip on her hands, lacing their fingers together again lovingly, "No, baby, don't apologize." He cooed, leaning down to kiss her softly, "You're being so good, I just – fuck, I'm trying so hard." He sighed, nuzzling his nose with hers.

Mia bit her lip and sniffed once, "I'm sorry." She stupidly spoke again and Harry's lip curled up into a small smile, knowing she'd apologize again, no matter how often he told her she didn't have to. "'S okay." Harry whispered back, "I love you so much, and I want you all the time... but we shouldn't rush."

"But I want you." She whimpered quietly, her thighs parted to fit him in between. She was sure his boxers were hanging somewhere off of one of his ankles, she could feel his heavy dick laying flat on her tummy. Mia dared to sneak a glance down, seeing him flat and hard. Her eyes widened and Harry followed her gaze, brain short-circuiting at the sight.

He moaned softly, squeezing her fingers, "See?" He softly ground his hips forward, "that's how deep I'll be. All the way in your tummy."

Mia's thighs jittered at his words, imagining how he'd stretch her open. Where she used to fear the pain, she was now more excited for the pleasure she'd feel. And it was getting stronger than the fear. Harry groaned low when she rocked her hips up, stimulating him back, "Harry... please..."

"Don't fuckin' beg me to fuck you." He spoke in a strained voice with closed eyes, huffing out as he tried to focus on his own voice rather than the feeling of her slick pussy rubbing against him, "I don't even think I have a condom here."

Mia hadn't even thought of that, her brows suddenly lifting as Harry moaned into her neck. She stared at his ceiling, feeling suddenly stupid that she hadn't really thought of the logistics here. She'd be sore and today was Christmas Eve, they still needed to do some shopping, and what if she'd bleed?

"We haven't even really talked about it yet, sweetheart." Harry murmured, puckering his lips below her ear, "About how I'll have you."

Mia licked her dry lips when Harry pulled back, cupping her cheek, "Have you thought of it, hm? About how you want me?"

After a sharp exhale, Mia managed to shake her head while swallowing, "N-No. Want you to do it."

"Yeah?"

"Uh-huh. Want you to take c-care of me."

"Oh, I will." Harry chuckled softly, "I definitely will, I'll always take care of you. I'm gonna love on you like nothing else, like you've never seen before, Mia. 'M gonna love you like I do." Harry promised, "And I can have you like this..." He bit his lip while pushing his hips into hers, cock spreading her pussy lips and rubbing into her clit.

Mia mewled and threw her head back with a sharp gasp as Harry did it again, "Y'like it like this?"

"Yes." She moaned, "God, yes..."

"Or like this," Harry murmured before grabbing her thigh and rolling them off to the side. Mia's braid flung around as she suddenly found herself on top of Harry with her thighs on either side of his. Her hands braced on his chest as he held onto her hips, and Mia stared down to see her naked pussy spread over his length, wetting him in arousal as he released precum over his own skin.

Harry stared up at her, seeing literally how her confidence rose with each second. Mia straightened up, her breasts pushed out a little and perfectly sitting on her chest. She had a little hickey next to her left nipple and Harry licked his lips, watching as she rolled her waist and grinded herself down on him.

"I fuckin' love it like this... Think you'll ride me during our first time, lovie? Y'look so sexy." He teased. Mia blushed but kept her eyes closed, wanting to stay in the moment. She felt so good, on her way to another orgasm with the way their naked bodies grinded together. She could feel him so clearly, veins pressing into her clit with each roll of her hips.

Mia had never felt this confident before, but lust turned her into a different woman. Literally no shyness was in sight when she was here, all vulnerable and intimate with Harry and she felt so safe, being so bare with him and having no walls up.

He took care of her, he loved her like only he did.

Mia yelped when Harry suddenly threw her off again. She landed on the bed next to him with a thud and Harry grabbed her hip, pushing her on her stomach as he laid over her, "Or I could have you like this." He whispered in her ear.

Mia caught her breath after being thrown around, feeling how Harry's knees parted her own to lay in between, his cock against her ass, "Hands and knees, Mia."

This did make her cheeks turn red and it took her a second to catch on and gather her thoughts. Too long, Harry thought, who gave a cursory little smack to her right ass cheek. She squealed softly and then clambered up to her knees, her hands flat on the duvet as she breathed harshly.

Harry hummed, stroking his palms down her back until reaching her ass and giving the flesh a loving squeeze, "I could take you hard like this, baby." He scooted a little closer until he dick brushed against her pussy again, grinding against her wetness. Harry leaned over her, kissing between her shoulder blades as he slowly thrusted in grinding motions.

"Or if you want it rough..." He whispered, pushing down between her shoulders until Mia whimpered and sank down to her arms stretched out in front of her, her cheek against the mattress and her back arched, ass up. Her cheeks were heated in surprise as Harry kept her shoulders down and then slapped her ass again, sharp enough to leave a sting but not hard enough to hurt.

"I can be rough if you want me to." Harry spoke, staring at her spread ass cheeks and the length of her back as she pliantly followed his positions. He wrapped her braid around his fist before giving a sharp tug, "I can be as rough as you need."

Mia moaned, her neck craning as she welcomed the sting to her scalp, "Harry," She gasped, eyes rolling back, "I-I think I'm – oh..."

"You're gonna cum again, lovie?" Harry taunted softly, slipping his other hand below her until his fingers found her clit. Mia squeaked and jolted up, pushing her ass back harder against him and Harry groaned, flicking her swollen bundle of nerves only a few times as Mia's toes curled and she came again.

Her arousal coated his dick this time, Mia's mind completely blanking at how it was even possible for her to have an orgasm like this. Harry's perfect circles on her clit slowed down as she shook and trembled and eventually sunk through her knees. The bedding was soft and warm against her front as she collapsed on top of it with ringing ears and harsh breaths.

"Oh my god," Mia sighed, "oh my god."

Harry needily grabbed at her hip again, rolling her over like a sack of dead weight. His other hand was closed around himself already, stroking in long, desperate strokes to relieve himself. Mia blinked her eyes open, spent and dizzy after their intimate moments together.

Harry looked like he could cry from pent up frustration, and Mia gladly parted her legs for him. He fit himself in between again, and Mia was focussed on his fist around his pulsing cock. Biting down on her lip, she studied him as Harry hovered over her, giving her right boob a squeeze with his free hand.

"Harry, come here." Mia whispered, ushering him down on top of her. Harry hesitated before doing so, holding himself up with one arm. Mia brushed his damp hair away from his forehead as he panted in her mouth, speeding up his hand.

"Can I do it?" She quietly spoke. Harry clenched his jaw hard, his eyes closed tight as he grunted out, "Jesus fucking christ... yes, yes... Yes." He choked out. Mia slipped her hand between them, blindly reaching for his length as Harry's hand moved to the comforter to grab a handful of the sheets between his fist.

Mia's touch was gentle, needing to get into it again a little bit after only having touched him once prior. Harry's hips bucked into her hand, urging her to go quicker, which she did. Their eyes locked together, mouths hovering over one another as they breathed each other in. Harry moaned with each exhale, eyes glazing over in pure pleasure as Mia stroked him and jerked him off.

Her fist tightened, her thumb swiping over the leaking head, remembering all the tips he gave her the first time in the shower.

"Mia." Harry whimpered, "Oh god..."

She licked her lip and fought her harshly drumming heart, gathering her courage, "A-Are you going to be a good boy and cum for me?"

"Fuck!" Harry cried, jolting his hips forward as he came immediately. He gasped in her ear, knuckles white as he gripped the sheets and released over Mia's tummy and her hand. She watched his face with wide eyes, wondering if this is what he'd look like when they'd have sex.

The view made her addicted in only a matter of seconds. She kept her hand wrapped around him, moving up and down in a slower pace as he finished, ropes of cum leaving him and covering her up until he had nothing left to give and grew sensitive, and Mia gently removed her hand.

Harry was a panting mess on top of her, his muscles trembling to the point he couldn't hold himself up anymore and fell on top of Mia. She welcomed him, wrapping her clean hand around his back to softly trace over his spine and calm him down. She closed her eyes, listening to his heartbeat, his breathing, his soft whimpers of her name as he came down from his orgasm.

Harry couldn't think straight. He could only think Mia, she was everywhere, taking over every little thought he'd ever had and she was everything. He lazily kissed her neck a few times, "Hey." He rasped.

Mia bit her lip and giggled back, "Hi."

Harry mustered up the strength to push himself up on one elbow, muscles complaining. His cum was sticky between their bellies but both gazed into the other's eyes, "How are you feeling?"

"Really good." Mia murmured back, lovingly tracing his jaw, "You?"

Harry chuckled, "I just came harder than I ever have before... feel great, m'sweetheart." Harry leaned down to catch Mia in a soft, slow kiss, changing the pace from how hot and heavy it was earlier. He brushed their lips together, "I want you forever." He confessed.

Mia's heart fluttered as she smiled wide and blushed softly, "I want you forever, too."

Another kiss at which they embraced and cuddled, until both decided to get in the shower and clean up for the day. Mia's legs felt a little woozy, as did Harry's, and both took care of the other when showering in the shared bathroom down the hall.

Both their bodies sort of protested against a long walk today, so they took Billy around the block before taking the car and heading into town. Mia stared at Harry behind the wheel, a concentrated furrow in his brows as he took the correct to turns to find the shops.

It was rather typical of Harry to have to do his Christmas shopping on the day itself, even though he'd had Mia's gifts for weeks now.

Mia only had to find something for Harry's brother still, and they ended up buying a new extension for his train set.

They had a soup for lunch, eating half their bowls and then switching as usual – a thing they always did when eating – and eating some of the bread with a little butter. They spoke freely, both comfortable around one another after their intimate morning and the days they had spent together already.

Harry couldn't believe they went home again in a few days. The week with Mia went by like nothing, and he was more convinced then ever that they were perfect for each other and he'd never want anything else.

They held hands, together in Harry's pocket while walking the markets of Harry's local town. They stopped for a tea in the afternoon, talking to an elderly couple at the tearoom. They complimented Mia and Harry's young love, and Harry lovingly wrapped his arm around his love while she rested her cheek on his shoulder with shy, pink cheeks at the attention.

She was in love. So, so in love. She knew now that love was different than what she'd read about. It was more than what anyone had ever explained. It was a friend, a warmth, someone who understood her, someone who was there for her even at her worst.

The past few days, she had been at her worst and there had been nowhere to hide. Had they been at home, chances were big she'd push Harry away. She'd maybe let Hazel in a little, but no more than that. She'd be huddled up in her room, crying, throwing herself on her studies and doubting her every thought.

But Harry had held her hand and coaxed her through it, praising her, being the sweetest anyone could ever be. He was everything. And she wanted him. Not just physical, but when he was bursting with happiness, when they felt so sad either one couldn't get out of bed, when he claimed he was rain and she was a flower and that he was destroying her. She'd tell him again, and again that flowers needed rain. That she needed him. She would always want him.

It was soon to speak of forever, Mia admitted. They had known each other a little over two months and had been dating after about a week of knowing one another. But it felt right and there was no denying, no denying at all.

Safety. That's what it was.

Safety to be herself, to expose herself, even the parts she didn't like. Mia knew she wasn't easy, that she was a perfectionist, that she was structured and organized to the point it annoyed others. But Harry was patient and treated her gently, just as he felt like she treated him gently.

Both hadn't known much attention in their childhoods. Mia from being compared to her brother and being overlooked, and Harry from the constant care his brother required due to his disability. He also felt overlooked, like his parents just always assumed he was fine and there was no room for him to be not fine.

He got over it, growing up, and he gave those emotions a place. But he could talk about it with Mia. Like she had opened up about her childhood and parents, Harry did the same. Easily.

Going back to the car, Mia stopped him to stand up on her tippy toes and surprise him in a sweet kiss. Harry smiled against her, his arms wrapping around her waist as he pulled her into him.

"You're my best friend." Mia whispered against his cold, pink lips. Harry smiled wider, giddily grinning at her sincere words that held so much weight and meaning for him. He leaned his forehead against hers, "You're my best friend, too, m'heart. I never want to be without you."

"Me neither." She smiled back, pressing her lips to his again. They squeezed each other and then got in the car, holding hands on her thigh as they headed back home for their Christmas eve. Harry's parents and brother were yet to arrive as they walked in, and so Mia decided to cosy up the place a little while Harry wrapped their presents in old newspapers.

Soft Christmas music played, the tree was lit up and Mia decided to bake cookies for everyone. Harry had quickly learned that doing this, was one of Mia's love languages. She tidied up around the house, she helped her mum in cooking and she made the place comfortable for everyone to arrive home after a day of working.

About an hour later, the key sounded through the door as a soft whistle came from the hallway. Harry's dad was first to arrive as Anne went to pick up Edward at his facility so he could spend Christmas Eve here and the rest of the weekend.

"Hey, Mia." Des smiled as he walked into the kitchen. Mia wore an apron, her hair up in a clip with oven mitts around her hands, pulling the tray of cookies out of the oven. Her smile was wide as she greeted Harry's dad, putting the tray down as they shared a small hug, "Hi. Did you have a good day?" She sweetly asked.

"I did. Glad to have a long weekend, though." He nodded, taking off his coat, "How about you? You look smiley today." He observed gently after Mia's sad mood the past few days. Mia nodded too, "It was a good day." She beamed.

"Sweetheart, it smells amazing here." Des chuckled, staring at the warm cookies, "You didn't have to do that."

Mia giggled with a soft blush on her cheeks, "Oh, no, I know. I wanted to."

"Edward will be thrilled." Des smiled, squeezing Mia's shoulder affectionately. Harry came down the stairs with fresh sweatpants on a shirt on, and Mia raised her brows as he popped a scorching hot cookie in his mouth like it was nothing, "Hey, dad." He spoke with a mouthful.

"Harry." Des grinned and hugged him, patting his shoulders, "Mia said you two had a good day."

"Yeah, we went for gifts. Little late, but we got everything." Harry took another cookie. Mia smiled as he moaned softly, "Shit, love, these are so good." He quickly leaned down to peck her lips, crumbs of his cookie sticking to her lips that she quickly licked off.

As Des headed into the kitchen to greet Bobby, Mia reached for Harry's hand to grab his attention, "Hey, so... what's the dresscode for tonight?" She remembered the dress she packed and Harry shrugged, "Real mellow. We usually sit around in pyjama's or sweats and play a few games. It's all easy. Tomorrow, we dress up a bit because we visit my grandparents."

"Right." Mia nodded, running a hand through her hair after taking out the clip, "So I don't have to dress up?"

Harry grabbed her hips as Mia leaned against the countertop. He kissed her again, "You look gorgeous in anything, m'love. But you don't have to, no. I'm pretty sure my dad is putting on his sweats and my mum will also wear those yoga pants the second she gets home." He chuckled.

Her lips curled up into a smile, unfamiliar with this type of family celebrations. Her holidays had always been a little stuffy and never all this mellow, but she looked forward to it.

"You wanna get changed?" Harry gently kneaded her ass, "You can borrow a jumper of mine if you want."

Mia smiled and nodded, chastely kissing him again before she headed up the stairs to put on some leggings and then a large sweater of Harry's. With fuzzy socks on, she shyly made her way downstairs again, hearing the multiple voices.

"Mi!" Edward shouted as he saw her. She opened her arms up with a giggle, catching him in a hug as he excitedly charged at her. Harry and his parents watched lovingly at how comfortable Edward was with Mia, and she hugged Anne after.

As Edward and Harry were caught in a playful, brotherly fight, Anne, Des and Mia made everything ready for the celebrations. Flutes were put on the table, Des started the fire for warmth and Anne and Mia chattered about the latest fashion trends. Mia herself wasn't all that into it, but she mentioned Hazel and her huge closet.

They ticked their glasses together when sitting on the couch, Mia asking for a half glass of champagne instead of a full one. Edward had apple juice and spilled half of it when taking his first greedy sip. Anne sighed and took him upstairs to help him get changed, leaving Mia with Harry and his dad. They talked about the next day and who would all be there, so Mia was prepared to meet so many new people at once. There would be aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews, and of course Harry's grandparents.

After meeting his parents though, she felt more at ease around meeting the rest of his family as well. She felt her confidence rising with every passing minute with him. He did that to her, that warm feeling settling in the pit of her stomach in comfort.

Mia realized that the longer she was around Harry, the less she was falling. There was just love.

He held his arm around her as his family chattered. Mia softly sipped her champagne as she listened in, observing Harry and how he behaved. He was smiley, his dimples popping, his giggles filling her ears as she lovingly stared at him. He caught her gaze, eyes softening as he gently smiled and brushed his nose against hers.

Harry's parents easily saw them unable to take their hands off of one another in the most loving, gentle way. Harry cradled his girlfriend and Mia held his heart in her soft palms. They cared, they healed. There were butterflies but so much comfort, too.

Anne and Des both knew that even if they were to ever break up and he'd bring someone else home, Mia had already set their standards so high. They could never imagine someone more perfect for their son, who fit in so well, who was so good for him in every aspect.

Someone who inspired him, motivated him, but also got him to open up and who understood him and listened. And understood at the same time.

They saw the hearts in their son's eyes, it lit up the entire room. And Mia looked at him the exact same way.

"Can we do gifts?" Edward lisped, getting impatient after finishing his second glass of apple juice. Mia rolled her lips inside of her mouth, feeling a little nervous about exchanging gifts. She glanced at Harry, who gave her hip a reassuring squeeze as Anne nodded, "Yeah, I think that's a good idea. Or wait until after dinner?"

"No!" Edward yelled and Des scolded him, "Ed, no shouting."

"But I want gifts!" He pouted and Harry chuckled, "Fine, bud. Why don't Mi and I give you yours first?"

Edward giddily got up as Mia and Harry got up to retrieve the few parts of Edward's gift. He near ripped off the paper to reveal some parts for his train set, completely excited and happy about it. Mia got squished into another hug, Harry too, before Harry's parents decided to give Harry and Mia their gift.

Mia's hands were a little shaky as she nervously fiddled with the wrapping of the envelope they received, until Harry gently pried it out of her hands to open it up for them. Mia's glass was finished as she politely declined a refill, instead Edward eagerly got up to pour her some of his favourite apple juice.

"Wow." Harry murmured, "Mum, dad, this is really nice."

Mia curiously peered over his shoulder and Harry handed her the card. Mia blinked a few times, her heart beating quickly as the letters blurred together a little and she exhaled a breath. Harry glanced to his side and noticed, placing his palm on her thigh, "'S okay, Mia." He whispered, before clearing his throat, "It's a gift card for a really nice restaurant and a night in a hotel. In London."

Her mouth rounded as she stared at him, "What?"

"Yeah." Harry smiled, squeezing her leg gently. "Nice, innit?"

"So nice." Mia swallowed away the lump in her throat and flicked her eyes up to Harry's parents, who shot them loving smiles. "I'm – I don't know what to say." Mia murmured, licking her lips. Harry kissed her shoulder as she straightened up a little, "Truly, you're all so kind a-and nice. I feel so welcome here." She slightly scratched her forehead, "I-I know I haven't been the easiest the past few days."

"Mia..." Anne crooned, shaking her head and Mia continued after swallowing, "But I really appreciate it so much what you have all done for me. I-I can't really explain it. Just... thank you. So much."

"Mia, sweetheart," Des spoke softly before he shot her a gentle smile, "you will always have a family with us."

Her heart clenched and she fought for a decent breath, but her throat was tight and she felt the stinging in her eyes. Pressing her lips together, she looked down, nodding to herself. Harry wrapped an arm around her waist as she urgently wiped away a stray tear, "T-Thank you."

"Come here." Anne got up and opened up her arms, and Mia quickly took the invitation.

"Mi's crying again!" Edward exclaimed, jumping up his feet, "Mi's crying!"

Mia chuckled and hastily wiped her tears, "I'm fine, I promise." She turned to Edward, "These are happy tears."

He frowned a little in confusion, "Oh."

From Edward, Mia received a self-made drawing which he was very proud of. She loved it, the colours abstract but she'd definitely frame it and hang it up in her room above her bed. Harry winced a little at that, not necessarily needing the memory of his brother when he had his face buried between her legs in her bed.

Dinner passed easily, with Mia in conversation with Harry's parents. Edward couldn't hold his attention for that long and skipped out halfway through dinner to go build his new train set. The four of them were left to eat their turkey and mash with gravy. Mia slowly sipped on a glass of wine as Harry was on his second, and they played a little board game afterward.

Eventually, they cleaned up a little and Harry's parents decided to watch a movie as Harry and Mia headed upstairs to exchange gifts and get ready for bed.

Brushing their teeth and changing into their pyjamas – Mia wearing another flannel of Harry's and a pair of his boxers, which made him half hard in his own – they sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Do you want to go first?" Mia asked, holding a few wrapped gifts on her lap. Harry shifted and chuckled while shaking his head, "No, you go first. I'm too nervous."

"You, nervous?" Mia teased gently, leaning in to pucker her lips against his neck, "Okay, I'll go first."

Mia took a little box from her lap and handed it to Harry with her lip between her teeth, "Merry Christmas." She whispered. Harry smiled and took it from her, "Thank you, lovie." His fingers picked at the delicate wrapping, eventually undoing it to open it up.

Mia's heart was in her throat when Harry pulled out the silver key, a smile spreading on his lips as he held it up, "Sweetheart..."

She bit her lip as his smile grew wider and his eyes glimmered, "Is this from your apartment?"

"Yes." Mia squeaked quietly. Harry chuckled, "Fuck, I love you so much." He dropped the key to his lap and fitted both hands around her jaws, pulling her into him. Mia craned her neck, her eyes fluttering in a gentle, deep kiss. They molded together perfectly, her hand bracing herself on his thigh.

"I love you." Mia spoke back against his smiling lips.

They continued, Mia handing him a book of his favourite philosopher, followed by a few little things that reminded her of him. A beanie, a pair of socks, earplugs for his nights spent at his dorm room. Harry smiled and pulled her close, grateful for the thoughtful gifts she gave him.

"Best gift is you." Harry sappily spoke as he pulled her on his lap. Mia smiled as she blushed softly, "I'll wrap myself up." She joked softly. Harry bit his lip to fight a smile as he leaned up to kiss her, "Or... you could wrap yourself in something else?"

Mia's breath stuttered when he kneaded her thighs, "Y'ready for my gift, love?"

A short nod of her lips, Harry smiled and pulled a little bag from behind him. Mia stayed on his lap, her hands reaching into the bag to pull out some soft paper wrapping. Her lips parted when she opened it up, seeing soft pink lingerie.

Mia's throat tightened up when she pulled the garments out. Harry watched her reaction carefully. He wasn't sure if buying Mia lingerie was the correct move, but he saw this set in an advert online and just had to get it. He wanked just thinking of her in it and he hadn't stopped imagining it since.

Mia stared at the delicate lice, embroidery with butterflies making it into a garment which was mostly see-through and more daring than anything she wore before. It was a body, instead of a two piece, covering up her tummy a little with a low back and a plunging neckline.

"Harry..." She murmured, "This is so pretty."

He swallowed, "Yeah? You like it? You can tell me if you don't, we can switch it out."

Mia cupped his cheek and kissed him firmly, "No, no, I love it. Seriously. It's so beautiful."

"You'll look gorgeous in it." Harry sighed, watching as Mia inspected the underwear he got her and held it up, a smile spreading over her face as she giggled shyly, "Really?"

"God, yes." He smiled, "Always my gorgeous girl."

His girl. Mia felt giddy. She brushed her lips over his, "Maybe I'll wear it on New Year's."

He groaned softly, grabbing her thighs a little harder, "Yeah? Hmm, I can't wait, sweetheart."

Mia blushed and smiled wide, kissing him on his lips. She didn't think she'd ever get used to kissing him, let alone ever get sick of it. His lips fit hers so well, felt so soft and guided her through every kiss so gently.

"I have something else for you." Harry nervously spoke. Mia raised her brows, "Another gift?"

"Yes."

She tilted her head to the side with a little pout, brushing her fingers through his hair while being perched up on his lap, "Harry, you didn't have to."

"I know, but I wanted to. Saw it and I just... I don't know. Reminded me of you." His fingers gripped her leg and Mia smiled at the sentiment, "You're so sweet." She whispered.

Harry tilted his chin back to kiss her softly, "You haven't seen it yet."

"I don't have to." She giggled back and Harry chuckled before he pulled a box from behind him and handed it to her, "Here you go. I love you."

"I love you too, Harry."

Harry's heart was in knots when he watched Mia opening up the bow around the box, her lip between her teeth in concentration as she slowly undid it, always careful not to damage anything – not even wrapping paper.

"I'm –" Mia stumbled over her words when she revealed the dark red velvet box, flicking her eyes up to Harry. He chewed the inside of his cheek and exhaled shakily, "Open it, Mi."

She swallowed and nodded, "Y-Yeah."

Her fingers trembled when she flipped open the box, a gasp tearing through her throat when she saw the ring.

It was a simple, golden ring with multiple little diamonds around it. Mia couldn't properly see due to the tears in her eyes and Harry nervously swallowed, "It's – uh, 's not a wedding ring." He murmured softly, keeping her close to him.

Mia couldn't move as Harry spoke. He stroked his thumb over her hip, "More of like a... I don't know, a promise ring, I suppose. I hate the way that sounds." He rambled, speaking faster than Mia had ever known him to. "Like... I want to promise you forever. A-And I know it's soon and it's maybe a lot but I just... I feel so much for you, my sweetheart. I feel everything, I want to be with you all the time. And I want you for always."

A tear fell from Mia's eyes as she listened to him, tears brimming in her waterline. Harry sniffed as he wiped it away with his thumb, "Don't cry, Mi."

"N-No, I know." She breathed sharply, sniffing, "I know. I know. Oh my god, Harry... This is... this is so wonderful. I-I don't know –" She cut herself off with a breath, "You're – I'm..." She pressed her lips together, frustrated to be unable to find the words.

She shook her head to herself in defeat before flicking her eyes to Harry, "I just love you the most."

"I love you too, my Mia." Harry cooed, "So much."

"I love you more." She whimpered, shaking her head and Harry let out a laugh, "I don't think that's possible."

Mia sniffed, "No, I-I don't mean that I love you more than you love me. I mean that I love you more. Like, more than I can say."

Harry smiled wide, his heart fluttering completely at her shocked reaction to his gift. "Are you sure you like it?"

"I love it." Mia smiled, carefully taking out the ring. Harry watched with a tight throat as she put it on, fitting perfectly. He suddenly felt the urge to throw his entire idea out of the window and just fucking propose to her already. He already knew he wanted to marry her. One day.

Give her a family who would always be there for her, a family she chose and created and raised. She'd be an amazing mum. And even if they decided not to have children, she'd be just as amazing. To him, to herself.

"Looks so pretty." Harry whispered, cradling her hand to see the ring on her finger, "So pretty, baby."

"I love it, Harry." Mia sighed.

"I love you." Harry returned softly, keeping her close to his chest as they shared a few kissed, "I love us."

Mia smiled and brushed his hair away from his forehead, staring into his soft, loving eyes, "I love us, too."

//

ahh they have my heart.

little reference picture for Mia's ring:

won't be posting new blurbs for this book until after i finish earned it!!!

need to focus on one fic again hahaha xxx

hope you enjoyed this, i love you all <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

36K 1.5K 27
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩...
586K 26.9K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
5.9K 257 32
A dual POV from year one to seven of Mattheo x reader The hardened heart of the unlovable Slytherin who is feared by his peers and revered amongst ot...
138K 528 7
A collection of one-shots I've written for Tumblr. tumblr || @shroombloomm