Day Dreamer (Book 1)

By h3yDaydr3amer

What if you met the man of your dreams? Will you do everything to make yourself worthy of him? *A Sandro Marc... More

Introduction
How It Started
Continuation
All About Him
Fantasy Started
Fantasy Continues
Finally!
Tour
Unexpected
Friends
District Work
Interested
Misunderstanding
Bonfire
Dreamy Night
Officially Yours
First Day
Happiness
First Official Date
Reality
Marcos Clan
Arrangement
Clarity
Family Matter
Confession
Ordinary Day
Family Day
Beginning
Quality Time
Pain
Brothers
Falling Out
Separate
Reconcile
Trouble
After Party
Comeback
Part 39
Threat
Jealousy
False Alarm
in Love
Intimacy
Danger
Warning
Distant
Anguish
Destiny
Fate
Complicated
New Beginning
Hasta la próxima
Chance
Hide n' Seek
Affection
Back at one
Closer
Assumptions
Significance
Revelation
ToGetHer
P A S T
Memento
Bond
Odd
Home
L O V E
Jealous Sandro?
Stranger
Sexy Love
History
The Past and The Present
Conflict
Conflict 2
Bury the Hatchet
Ball Night
Ball Night 2
Bid
Desire
Clash
Revelation
Revelation 2
Redeem
Recovery
Collide
Brotherly Love
Affiance
El Nido
Get Hitched
Officilally Married
Day 2
Day 3
Menace
Happy Night
Crazier
Day 4: Encounter
Day 4: Part 2 - Tranquil
Day 5
Day 5.2
Day 6
Day 7
Sign
Beginning of the End
Revenge
End of Misery
Married Couple Things
Pop the Question
Thee
Trimester
Material Husband
Nostalgia
Countdown
Countdown 2
Tie the Knot
Wedding Reception
Hneyo Mnoo Nghti
Second Trimester
Baby Shower
The Third Trimester
Day Out
Ever After
Sorrow
Mourn
Acceptance
Epilogue

Unplanned

529 16 1
By h3yDaydr3amer

SANDRO's POV

After the day that I met this girl now I'm home alone again. I know I'm an independent man but I also miss company. I don't know what got into me but there's this feeling of befriending her. And I did! Which I don't normally do.

So after taking a bath, now I'm on my bed staring at the ceiling. I grab my phone and check the notifications. Then I suddenly have the thought of this girl. Why I didn't ask for her name now I don't know what to call her. But as far as I remember she mentioned her name when she talked to Carol. Think Sandro, think! Ugh. What the hell? Ganon na ba ako kamakakalimutin?

So upon browsing on my phone I checked the tags on my social media account. Then this post caught my eye. Bingo!
There you are! She tagged me on a post sa IG, our selfie earlier in Bangui and also other photos that she took in some places. Hmm not bad. She's good at taking pictures. Wait. It's her birthday today? Wow. No wonder why she's so happy but still she's very humble and tahimik. Well maybe because this is the first time that we met.

I commented on her post greeting her a Happy Birthday. Then check her other posts. I'm about to send her a DM sa IG but there's another thing that comes to my mind. I didn't know where it came from but still I did. I dialed someone's number.

"Hi, how are you? Yes, I'm good. Can you do me a little favor please? Can you please get this girl's number for me? Yeah, that's right. And also, ahmm. Can you grab me some accessories from the souvenir shop? Yes yes. Thank you thank you! I owe you this one. Bye!"

Oh my god Sandro are you really doing this? Says the back of my mind. Please stop thinking of doing other stuff, you have to rest. Yeah right! Now I'm talking to myself. While waiting for someone's reply, hindi ko namalayan na nakatulog na pala ako - well maybe because I'm tired.

The next day....

4am

Bigla akong nagising. I open my eyes to check the clock, too early I said. But I suddenly checked my phone. So yeah. Franz already got the favor that I asked for. And here, I'm already sending her a message early in the morning. I haven' t received a reply yet after an hour maybe she's still asleep? So I sent her another message saying not to be late and I will pick her up at 7.

This time she replied. Stupid! Why am I smiling? Ano ba talagang nasa isip ko? So there I prepared myself for another District work today. First we will go to Vintar and other barangays but I forgot where. I'll just ask my assistant later. I'm so occupied with this thought. Ugh!

So after preparing, I sent Sam another message saying I'm on my way to pick her up. I'm wearing my usual polo shirt, maong pants and rubber shoes. Then I saw this paper bag on my car. Oh maybe, this is the one that Franz got for me as I requested. I checked on it and it shows there's a few handmade bracelets. Well, this would do. I hope she will like this.

After a not so long ride, I'm finally here at Saud Beach. Pumunta ako sa reception, then the people greeted me. Of course they know me. I asked someone to call Sam on the telephone. What the hell? I forgot to send her a message nalang. Issue nanaman to if ever.

Then after a few minutes, I saw her na and she's staring at me. Yeah I know. She's really scanning me like this is the first time that we met. She's not moving, is she ok? Says the back of my mind. Nilapitan ko sya and ask her if she's ok. Here she is again, nahihiya at mukhang natetense. I asked her na sumakay na sa sasakyan.

She's very simple. She actally wears a faded maong pants, comfy shirt, rubber shoes and a cap. Wow! Good dusguise, lol. We had a small talk while in the car. I asked her na wag masyadong lalayo but she's makulit. So later, I will ask someone na samahan sya and I know for sure wala naman syang magagawa.

So we got there na sa Vintar and of course there's so many people na sumasalubong and greeting me. This feeling, I'm so overwhelmed. I really love my Kakailians and what I am doing to serve them. Siguro nga ay nasa dugo na namin to. Napansin kong hindi sya bumaba ng sasakyan so I told Alex to go and get her. My staff ask me na pumasok na so loob I have no idea what happen to Sam. But I trust Alex so hindi naman sya pababayaan nito.

The program started and of course people are talking to me and we normally talk about work. Then someone told me na ako na yung susunod na mag i-speech. Wait a minute where is she? I told her na sumama lang sa staffs ko. So I call Alex and ask him where Sam is. I looked at her direction where Alex told me where she is and God! She is really with the crowd. Then suddenly naisip ko, she is really simple and a normal person. Mamaya ko nalang sya kakausapin, at least alam ko kung nasaan sya and sure ako na she is safe.

So I started my speech and still looking at her. There I saw she's taking pictures of me again and it make me smile. Shit! I'm in front of the crowd hindi pwede to. The program continues until we distributed the groceries to my Kakailians. I'm so happy that they are happy.

The program lasts until afternoon. So sakto we will take our lunch na. I asked my staffs if everything is prepared na for the lunch ng team and they said yes. So of course I told them that I'm with a friend para dagdagan nila yung food.

After the program we went to my office where we will be taking our lunch. Hindi ko kasabay si Sam, talagang sumama sya sa mga staff. Alam kong nahihiya pa rin sya. So we had a simple salo salo at my office, then I have this chance to talk to her.

Sandro: Hi Sam! How are you? How was it?

Sam: Hello. I'm good thank you. Nag enjoy ako and I'm happy because you are happy. (she smiled at me)

Sandro: Kumain ka ng marami ha? Wag ka mahiya kami kami lang to. (she nodded)

I know na nahihiya pa rin sya so what I did is....

Sandro: Hey everyone please meet my friend from Bulacan, she is Sam. Please be good and take care of her ok?

Staff: Yes po sir! Hello Sam!

Haha! She was stunned with what I did, oops! I didn't mean to. I just want her to befriend them and make her comfortable around them.

Sandro: Hey, I'm sorry. Gusto ko lang na maging comfortable ka habang kasama natin sila.

Sam: I know pero wag naman biglaan nakakahiya, haha!

Even her laugh is so simple halatang nahihiya.
So after our lunch we moved to another barangay and we did the program and stuff.
Time check, 5PM. Konti nalang at matatapos na kami.
So we had our merienda after the last barangay.
I called my staff and ask them na kumain sila ng dinner. Of course my treat. I want to ask Sam for dinner ng kaming dalawa lang. I know she's exausted and tired. Sorry Sam.

I made a reservation sa restobar ng Saud Beach. Dun nalang kami magdidinner para malapit lang at makapagpahinga sya. She's my guest so, I need to accompany her. I asked one of the PSG to assist her na makasakay sa sasakyan ko. I know that she had no idea what is happening. Hindi kami masyadong nakapag usap dahil na-busy ako. Time to make bawi.

So I get in the car and started the conversation. I want her to be comfortable when she's with me.

Sandro: Hi, are you good?

Sam: Yes of course.

Sandro: I know it' s a little bit tiring for you. Sorry.

Sam: That's fine Sands, I understand besides nag enjoy ako. Promise!

Sandro: Ok ok, naniniwala na ko. Are you ready for dinner?

Sam: Ha? Hindi pa ba tayo uuwi? Ano ka ba magpahinga ka na. Alam kong pagod ka.

Sandro: Yeah I will pero later. Let's have dinner first. I made a reservation sa restobar ng Saud Beach para hindi na tayo lumayo ok?

Sam: What? You don't really need to do that.

Sandro: No, I insist. Please? You are my guest.

Sam: Fine pero last na to ah. Wag ka na mag abala ok lang talaga ako saka nakakahi.....

Sandro: Wag ka na nga kasing mahiyaaaaa. Di ba were friends? (I cut her off coz I know kung anong sasabihin nya, besides the purpose of this dinner is to know her better)

Sam: Hay Sandroooo. Makulit ka pala? Haha!

Sandro: Haha! Yes yes. So keep in mind I'm not taking NO as an answer ok?

Sam: Ok ok, I surrender.

So after we reach our destination I asked her to change muna so that I can change my polo shirt din sa car. I told her na I will wait her nalang sa resto and she agreed.

Hey Sandro. Are you having fun? Are you having this odd feeling? I asked myself.

......................

*Hey dreamers! More ganap to come!
Let's take it slow ok?

Follow me and vote please! Luvyaaaah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.7K 24
Life isn't always fair. It never was. In a life that is not always made from bed of roses, how will they be able to withstand the ever changing circu...
3.2K 127 17
When Katherine Rodriguez loses her work, the Marcos family's reliable driver, his father assists her in finding a new position that best suits her. A...
Anticipate By cee

Fanfiction

74.8K 3K 64
A handsome debonair and a charming maiden met through a night of pleasure. Will they ever cross lives again? Or will they pass it off as a one night...
30.2K 726 15
Have you ever had those moments? When you are sitting under the tree, when you are sipping your morning coffee or you are driving your car and sud...