๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

hiding

4.8K 232 21
By ot7_bang_tan

(11:55am)

"Everything clean?" Namjoon asked looked around the cabin while sitting on the couch with a sleeping yoongi on his lap.

"Yes sir" staff said.

"Ok but if I found even a little piece of glass then be ready to say bye" namjoon said coldly.

Staff gulped then nodded.

"You can go now" namjoon said then they left from there.

He looked at yoongi who was straddling him with his head on his chest. He was in deep sleep.

"It's almost lunch time" namjoon mumbled looking towards the time.

*Knock*

"Come in" he said.

Namjoon's secretary entered in the cabin with a file.

"Sir your next meeting is in 30 minutes" she said facing namjoon.

"Alright, give me the file" namjoon said.

She handed him the file while looking at yoongi. Namjoon noticed her looking at him.

"Any problem?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"N-no sir, I was just umm nothing sir" she said gulping.

"You was just what?" Namjoon asked placing the file beside him.

"I was just thinking that it must be tiring for you take care of him too while working right? What's the prob-" She said but stopped when namjoon looked at her with a cold look.

"Continue" namjoon said in his usual deep tone he use to talk to his office workers.

"I was just c-concerned about him sir, please don't take me wron-" namjoon cuts her.

"Then I am sorry to say but I am really taking you wrong!! You don't have any right to interfere in my family and talking about my hyung, you don't need to worry about him because his family are here to take care of him!!" Namjoon said in angry voice. He can't handle himself when someone interfere in his family matters.

"I a-am sorry sir" his secretary apologized.

"Never ever interfere in my family matters!! Understood?" Namjoon said in calm tone not wanting to wake yoongi.

"Yes sir, I am extremely sorry" secretary said bowing.

"Leave and postpone all my meetings" namjoon said then felt yoongi moving in his embrace.

Secretary nodded and left from there.

Namjoon took a deep breath. He doesn't care if he was over reacting but he never gives someone the right to talk about his family and specially about his hyung's condition.

Yoongi shifted in namjoon's hold. He opened his eyes and looked at namjoon then frowned.

"What happened namjoon?" He asked noticing his stress.

Namjoon smiled and said
"Nothing hyung, you hungry?"

Yoongi shook his head as no.

"Why? It's lunch time" namjoon said.

"But I am not hungry" yoongi said getting up from namjoon's lap.

"Ok then let's go home, I will make something tasty for you" namjoon said also getting up.

"You don't have meetings?" Yoongi asked.

"I postponed them, now come let's go" namjoon said going out from the cabin.

Yoongi followed behind.

"Excuse me sir?"

Namjoon stopped looking beside him and saw his secretary coming towards him.

"Actually I need your signatures here" she said forwarding a file towards namjoon and a pen.

Namjoon held the file and asked
"It's about the U.S meeting?"

"Yes sir"secretary said and held the file after namjoon signed it.

Then she bowed while saying
"I again apologize for my behavior sir"

Yoongi frowned

"It's ok" namjoon said and she left from there.

"Why did she apologized?" Yoongi asked.

"She just did something which she shouldn't have done" namjoon said wrapping his arms around yoongi's shoulders.

"Ohh" yoongi said.

"Hmm, now let's go home" namjoon said.

Yoongi hummed then they left from there.

At home (12:45)

"You literally forced me come with you to office but now you came back home and postponed all your meeting, why namjoon?" Yoongi asked sitting on the couch.

Namjoon sat down on the couch beside yoongi.
"No reason hyung, I was just not in the mood of attending meetings" he said taking out his mobile from his pocket.

Yoongi sighed then turned on the TV.

"What do you want to eat for lunch?" Namjoon asked scrolling on the mobile.

Yoongi smiled widely and said
"You are going to order from outside? Then I want burger wi-"

"No no mr.kim yoongi, I am not going to order anything" namjoon said putting his mobile back in his pocket.

Yoongi turned his head towards the TV, sulking.

"I don't want any drama hyung so just tell me what you want to eat" namjoon said getting up from the couch, removing his coat.

Yoongi thought for a minute then said
"Kidney beans with boiled rice"

"Alright" namjoon said and left from there to kitchen.

Yoongi looked at namjoon going towards kitchen then take out his mobile from his pocket.

"That pizza was small" he mumbled scrolling on his mobile then he smiled when he saw tasty burgers.

"Namjoon will get angry" he said stopping himself from ordering burger but then he shrugged and clicked it.
"I will not tell him"

After ten minutes, yoongi was now standing near the door and then he saw someone coming.

"Here is your order sir" the guy said.

"Thank you very much" yoongi said and pay the price.

He closed the door after that guy left from there.

"smell is so good" he said while going upstairs but he froze on his spot when he heard namjoon's voice from the kitchen.

"Hyung come here, jungkook wants to talk to you"

Yoongi gulped.

"Hyung?" Namjoon again called.

"Coming joon" yoongi said then immediately went to his room and came back downstairs after hiding the burger in his room.

"Here he is" namjoon said looking at yoongi coming in kitchen.

"Give me" yoongi said taking the mobile from namjoon.

"Yes mr.jungkook?" He said sitting on the chair.

"So what are you planning?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi gulped and asked nervously
"H-huh? What plan?"

He heard jungkook chuckling
"Now I am sure that you are doing something hyung"

Yoongi sighed in relief understanding that jungkook is joking with him.

"No! I am not doing or planning to do anything!"

"We will see" jungkook said.

"What is he saying?" Namjoon asked making lunch.

Yoongi huffed while saying
"What will he say? He has nothing to say except teasing me like always"

Namjoon laughed and told yoongi to put the call on speaker.

"Why do you always tease my kitty kook?" Namjoon asked washing his hands.

"Because your kitty is very naughty hyung so I need to make sure that he is not planning to do something" jungkook said making namjoon chuckle.

"Joonieeee!!" Yoongi whined.

"Ok ok I am not laughing and kook stop teasing my KitKat okay?" Namjoon said in scolding tone.

"Ok mr.brother of kitty" jungkook said.

"Hmm, you know he was saying that he is missing you" namjoon said looking at yoongi who avoided eye contact with him.

"Ohhhhh really? Kittykatty is missing me?" Jungkook asked

"Of course, right hyung?" Namjoon said looking at yoongi who was just sitting with red cute cheeks.

"N-no, I am not missing you" yoongi said fiddling with his fingers.

"I bet you are looking like a tomato right now" jungkook said

Yoongi was going to say something but namjoon spoke
"Yeah"

"I am hungry!!!" Yoongi said banging his fist on the counter continuously.

"Yahhhh hyung!! Kittykatty is hungry, give him something to eat" jungkook said.

"Noooooooo!! Don't call me that!!" Yoongi whined getting up from the chair stomping his foot on the floor.

Namjoon continued making lunch while saying
"I am making lunch kook"

"Ok and I want to tell you something hyung" jungkook said

"Yeah?" Namjoon asked.

"I want to tell you only hyung" jungkook said.

Yoongi glared at the mobile.

"Oh ok" namjoon said picking up the mobile from the counter. He turned the speaker mode off.

After they both talk for some minutes then namjoon cut the call.

"What did he said?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing" namjoon said picking up the bowls.

Yoongi glared at namjoon but then remembered about his burger.
"Oh! My burger will get cold" he mumbled

"Huh? You said something?" Namjoon asked following the bowls with food.

Yoongi glared at him and said
"Nothing!!"

Namjoon chuckled
"Ok then let's go and eat" he said taking the did to the living room.

Yoongi followed behind.

"Which movie should we watch hyung?" Namjoon asked giving yoongi his bowl.

"Umm I want to eat in my room" yoongi said standing near the table holding the bowl in his hand.

Namjoon looked at yoongi and asked
"Why?"

Yoongi thought about an excuse
"Because I have some work, I told you in the morning right? So I will do that work while eating"

Namjoon keep looking at yoongi for a minute then hummed.

Yoongi smiled then quickly went to his room.

"Yayy!! Now I can eat it" Yoongi said putting the bowl on side table.

He take out the burger from the drawer and sat down on the bed.

"I should order like this every time, they both will never know" he said and was going to take a bite but-

"What is happening here!!?"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to like ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.6K 48
The ups and downs of being Bangtan's little sister. There's no actual plot Just a bunch of one-shots
153K 4.4K 53
"You are our precious diamond who help us in the dark and cold world" "Finally we find you princess" (DON'T COPY MY WORK AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT) ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ...
47.4K 1.1K 36
i was happy alone , I never complained to you about not having a brother. A taekook fanfic Cover by me ๐Ÿ’œ
148K 9.4K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...