D&S

By Failia_Baighaan

He always shows his dominance and she always obeys him. And the terror he evoked within her can never be eras... More

Author's Note
Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Last Chapter
Book 2- Blissfully Ignorant
Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Last Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter # 22

200 4 0
By Failia_Baighaan

Ester, I know there are thorns in our path; refraining us to move forward. Obstacles, trying to stop us but despite all of this, I want us to move forward, together.

***

In the evening, I returned to the pillar of my broken home. The one who gave a meaning to my life and made everything so memorable. A harmony engraved in my soul letting me live the moment I died for.

The life I thought slipped out of my grasp. What left me crushed but she gathered what broke years ago. But, still there is an uneasiness lingering in my heart and not letting me accept the fact; what happened to Grace is not my fault.

When this poison is induced inside me for all this time, I think it would be hard to suck. I hope one day I will be liberated from those shackles.

I am thankful for Ester, for changing both me and herself. How we both blend in agony which leads us to the paths of eternal devotion. I love how things have changed.

She is trying to fix my shattered pieces when she is weak herself and I also wanted to do something for her. When she is the one who needs redemption; she becomes my salvation.

I cannot let her be an introvert anymore, I have to eradicate her delusions. She lives inside her fantasies where she lives for others.

Not caring about herself but I want her to live a life she has never been able to live... a happy life. When my cold walls are melting, I want to fulfill her wishes as well.

I went home and saw Ester pacing around the hall. She seemed stressed, rubbing her hands together. She was just fine in the morning. What happened to her now?

I entered and called her in concern, "Ester. Are you alright?" She looked at me and passed me a faint smile, "Yeah.. "She said nervously.

"You sure?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

She tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear and replied, "Yeah. Don't worry about it."

I shrugged my shoulders and went to our room and freshened up. When I walked out of the room, I saw her still walking around.

"So.. Are you going to tell me or not?" I walked up to her and gave her shoulders an assuring squeeze.

"Desmond... " She called my name with a glint of fear in her voice. I looked at her confused as she put her hands over mine and averted her gaze.

She took a deep breath and began to say in a hoarse whisper, "I am scared."

"Of what?" I whispered back.

"I don't think someone weak as me could do anything other than crying at the ravage." She whispered in a croaked voice.

I looked at her compassionately and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in my embrace.

"You are not alone." I murmured as I kissed her forehead.

"I don't know.. " She said, at the verge of crying, holding my shirt.

"Don't cry. We can do this together. Don't be afraid." I tried to reassure her, wanting to obliterate the word 'Weak' etched in her mind.

"I'll try." She breathed out and pulled away slowly.

"Don't worry." I said sincerely. She nodded and passed me a smile. "I can do it." She tried to say firmly. "You can." I enunciated.

"Ester, Shall we go out for dinner?" I asked after a few moments of silence. Her smile became radiant as she shook her head hastily. I chuckled and said, "I will take out your dress." I said with a smile.

"Y-You? Why?" She flushed.

"Can't I do this for you?" I asked.

"N-No, I was just asking." She looked away shyly. I patted her head and went to our room.

Ester went to the bathroom to take a shower as I took out a black backless dress for her having a long slit which reached to her mid thighs.

While she was taking a shower, I also decided to change. I wore my usual suit and was setting the collar of my shirt when I heard Ester's voice, "Desmond."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Give me my clothes." She said, from the other side of the door, "No." I smirked.

"We are married... Besides, I have seen you." I said as my smirk grew wider.

After a few seconds Ester walked out with a crimson face, trying to avoid my gaze. The towel was wrapped around her delicate body, trying to cover it.

I looked at her through the reflection and winked at her. Her breath hitched as she turned her head away. I am so in love with this demeanor of hers.

She quickly grabbed her clothes and went to the closet with a cute pout over her cheeks. I smirked and shook my head because of her timid reactions.

I don't know why she needs to be ashamed about anything. I have seen every inch of her body. There's nothing to hide.

She then walked out, biting her bottom lips in nervousness but when my eyes fell upon her, I was fascinated by the beauty before me. How alluring she is looking.

My eyes cannot look anywhere else. I was spellbound by her.

"Don't you think-" I cut her off.

"No. You look absolutely gorgeous like this, don't wear anything else and yeah, I have taken your shoes as well." I said, pointing to her shoes.

"Thank you." She said feebly and did her makeup as she let her hair fall on her back. "I like your hair open." I said, leaning on the wall while watching her getting ready.

She chuckled and replied, "I know... that's why I didn't tie them." I shrugged my shoulders with a smile and then helped her to secure the strap of her shoes.

"You don't have to do this, Desmond." Ester said with a glint of worry in her voice.

"It's okay." I smiled, looking at her. She exhaled and didn't reply.

"Perfect." I breathed out when I looked at her, scanning her exquisite form from top to bottom. She blushed furiously at my action and mumbled a 'thank you' as we left to have dinner.

We were having dinner in a cozy environment, the soft music and the comfortable silence between us gave me solace. My heart was at serene to have been at my side, everything was so peaceful.

"Desmond..." Ester called me.

I hummed and she continued, "I think I should tell my parents about everything. Not your past but what exactly happened between us so that it will not become any hindrance in the future." She explained.

My heart skipped a beat in dread, it took me a whole week to convince her father to let us remarry. It scares me to think how he will react when he gets to know our marriage was a contract.

"You... sure?" I asked hesitantly.

"I know.. it's difficult but we will manage. We have to do this... before Henry does." She said, Well, she got a point.

"Ester, my biggest fear was your reaction and now you are here with me, I consider every trial trivial." I said sternly.

"I know but not directly but we can be pulled apart indirectly- forcefully so it would be better if we take some precautions. Tomorrow, we are going to my place to tell my parents about everything and we're going to stay the night there because I miss my parents and... that's all." She said, grinning.

When she talks like that, I want to do whatever she tells me to- even jumping off a cliff for her. "Yes, Ma'am." I laughed a little.

We then continued our dinner but I remembered something I have been thinking for a while, "Ester." This time I called her and she hummed.

"I was thinking... after telling your parents we should enjoy a reprieve."

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"Like we can go somewhere for vacation. We need it."

"But we just went for our honeymoon a few months ago." She reasoned. "I know and I think we shouldn't isolate ourselves, rather we can go to Paris, the place would be beautiful, you will love it." I tried to explain-

"But only if you want to, I am not forcing. I am just suggesting." I added. She needs to be with people.

"I don't know Desmond. We'll talk about this other day." She said, upset. "Ester you cannot confine yourself within the walls of houses; either ours or your parent's." I said faintly.

"I will think about it." She looked down. I brought my hand close and put it over hers as I passed her a wide smile, "It's okay, Ester." That's all I said and we had our dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 3.6K 8
It is neither love nor lust. It was nothing but an Obsession. And I am nothing but his ETERNAL OBSESSION. *** Violet Cadhill, A normal girl, enjoying...
746 13 20
Happy and content with her life, Eva ran the pack along side her brother. He and their dad doted on her like no other. Apple of the eyes of her broth...
340K 10K 85
The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "You are mine and if I have to cage you to ensure this fact, I will." *** Eileen Lior's fairytale shoul...
259K 9.7K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...