Let Me Love You

By HennyMSagui

What if living alone or with your best friend...turns out to be the best thing has ever happened? What if in... More

She's A Directioner
I'm On
Not Hatted Anymore
This Is A 'Hello' And A 'Goodbye'
Another Day, Another Harry Styles Dating Rumor
Is He Even Worth It?
You Can't Love Her
In Your Hands
Let Me Love You
The First Date
A Night With Styles
I'm Ready, If You're Ready
Live While We're Young (Special)
Tumblr/Twitter Celebrity
Give Me A Chance
Darcy Styles
Little Things (Special)
Green Eyed As Me
Extreme
Authors Note
The Wanted
Tweet
I'm A Directioner
Kiss You (Special)
But, I Love You
Let's Cheer To This
The Runaways
Expect The Unexpected

Hi Leila

999 20 10
By HennyMSagui

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for taking ages to update the story :( I had some, hmm...personal issues to be fixed, Lol :) Everything's fine now. I'm okay, thanks for your support. SHORT CHAPTER, sorry, my bad! Did you liked the "One Way Or Another" video!? Isn't it super perfect!!? :)) Enjoy! - Mariana xx.                                     

                                       Chapter Twenty Two:

                                                Hi Leila

                                   Jennifer Thompson’s POV

Can’t really explain my feelings right now. I can’t believe Nathan kissed me. I can’t believe he said he loves me. But most of all…I can’t believe it didn’t bothered me.

He’s my friend, I know…and not even a close one, but he is a nice guy, you know? He’s really friendly and polite. He’s such a gentleman. The way he treated Darcy a few minutes ago…I have to admit that was extremely lovely. Just as Harry would do it. Since she turned six months old, it has been the only time she’s been with a man. Sadly my best friends are only from One Direction, considering I lose contact with my friends from New York when I came to London with Harry. But regardless all that; the idea of Nat loving me, and his recent impulse of giving me a kiss…didn’t actually bother me. I’m not saying I liked it…but I’m sure we need some space, now…at least for a little while.

“Jennifer?”

I heard Nathan calling, but my thoughts were too loud to concentrate on the real sound, and responding.

“Jenny?” he insisted

I shook my head and answered “Yeah?”

“Are you okay?” my eyes traveled to his’ “I’m sorry, it was a wrong move. I know I shouldn’t have kissed you” he confessed looking at the floor “It was stupid, I’m sorry, I-”

My hands covered his mouth almost immediately, cutting his sentence in an unexpected way, not letting him breathe. The perfect mix of light green and shine blue of his eyes, narrowed happily in my direction, making me blush. I was about to smile, when I suddenly felt the tip of his tong touching the palm of my hand.

“Eww, Nathan!” we burped out laughing “That’s gross!”

He took my hand and kissed it gently in respond.

“Okay, enough!” I shouted

I let go from his hands and walked to the kitchen with Nat following me. Opening the fridge I took some waffles out, “Want some?” I asked. He responded with a nod and putting two fingers up. I put the pair of waffles in the toaster, while pulled the butter and the strawberry jam out. After a minute they were ready. I took them out, put mines in the toaster, and handed Nathan his’ in a white plate.

“Is this a New York-waffle style? Or it’s just a Jennifer Thompson-kind of thing?” he joked

Laughing “What you mean?”

“Well I’ve never tried waffles with jam before! And no one eats them like this in England” I stared at him smiling in wonder “So maybe New York peeps” making emphasis in the last word “Eat it this way, or maybe it’s just you!”

He ended up laughing, which made me laugh too. Harry told me the exact same thing Nat just told me, the first time I made him waffles…how funny.

“No, Nat” I denied with a smile and rolling my eyes “New York peeps” also making emphasis in the same word “Don’t eat them this way. That’s just me”

I laughed, the waffles jumped from the toaster and I started preparing them. Suddenly I felt his arms wrapping my waist slowly from the back. I smiled at the moment his chin leaned down in my right shoulder.

Turning around and leaving the food on the table, I realized the few inches that separated our faces. Remembering the scene from an hour ago, I shook my head wiping the thoughts off. I’m only human, I make mistakes; and kissing Nathan Sykes won’t become one of them…I have a boyfriend on tour, and I will wait for him to get back. I smiled.

“Nathan…” he smiled at the sudden sound of his name “Please move”  

He shook his head in denial, placing his arms in the table behind me; leaving me with no space or chance to move an inch.

“Nat” I groaned “Move!”

He gave me a cheesy smile, shaking his head – like a little kid – one more time.

“Ugh, Nathan!” pushing him “Get out of my way, you nutcase!”

Laughing “Nope” my eyes widened “Until you give me a kiss”

“You nuts!?” he burped out laughing “I have a boyfriend! I have his baby!”

His facial expression went absolutely blank. He forgot about Harry…His light eyes, darkened at the time his face fell. A minute of full silence passed; too slowly that seemed longer. Looking up again, his gaze met mine.

“On the cheek?”

His eyes all teary travelled from my left eye to the right one, non-stopping. I smiled and nodded slowly. Leaned forward and gently kissed his pale cheek. His eye went shot almost instinctively, letting a tear roll down his left eye.

“I like you, Nat” opening his eyes again “You’re a really great guy. You’re too sweet” I confessed

“It’s not enough”

“It should be”

“But it’s not” he said stubbornly “It’s not enough for you, it’s never enough, it has never been and it will never be”

“Nathan” I sighed

“No, Jen” interrupting me, moving a few steps backwards, taking his waffles and having a first bite “Jenny, it’s never enough to make you fall in love with me. Every time I admit my feelings to you…you-” making a pause “You don’t feel the same way. You don’t even feel a little touched by my words…you’re always going to prefer-”

It was my turn to interrupt “Harry” his eyes flickered into mine surprised “Harry…I’m always gonna prefer Harry”

“Exactly” he let go a deep-long sigh

“Because I’ve already fallen in love with him” he rolled his eyes at my expected words “I met him years ago; while I met you the last one. Don’t you think is fair enough for me to love him back?”

Leaving the waffles again “And you don’t believe it’s fair enough to love ME back, as well?” he stood up and walked closer to me “Or do you think that I’ve loved you enough, already?” I started walking to the door, slowly trying to avoid Nathan questions, but also trying not to be too obvious, “Don’t you think that the media has been really rude to me lately?”

“That’s none of my business”

“Of course it is, Claire!” he shouted. I turned back to face him. He was clearly broken “Of course it is, Claire…it’s your business because it was my decision to love YOU!” his voice broke with the last word. Tears streaming down his face “It has been the hardest decision I’ve taken, considering you’re with someone…and that someone is Harry Styles…dude! From One fucking Direction!” he sighed, took a few deep breaths to calm down and continued “I’m risking everything…”

My eyes scanned him carefully. What the actual hell is happening? I need to do something! When did I let the things fall into all the wrong places? I’m just a normal-teenage girl. I don’t need this useless drama. Out of nothing, his hands locked my face. The warmth of his palms were making my cheeks turned red. I was waiting patiently for the next sentence, perhaps just the next word…but no sound came out of his mouth. The house was completely silent. Mute. Nothing to hear, not even Darcy's baby snores, or the annoying barks of the neighbor’s dogs...not even our breath. My eyes kept scanning him. Traveling from one eye to another; carefully not missing a single detail. Noticing how the dark of his pupil clearly ends when his iris starts with the incredible light green, turning to shine blue at the very end, wrapping the entire color-party with a dark circle again. His handsome, he really is. Unfortunately I’m not the right girl for him…my eyes went shut within my last thought.

“Please forgive me” he mumbled

“It’s okay” I whispered back

“I don’t want these to ruin our friendship”

“I know” my eyes opened in his direction “It would be stupid if we let these get to our heads”

Agreeing with my statement, he finally nodded and let me go.

The doorbell ranged, Darcy cried, I got mad, and Nathan laughed…Why does every time D is sleeping, someone has to wake her up!?

“Could you please open the door, Nat?” I began walking to my daughter’s room “I have to get Darcy”

“Sure do!” he shouted in the background

I got into my baby’s room, and walked to her crib. “Hello Lady D!” she answered me with just a smile. I took her in my arms, and walked out. Going down the hall, I realized that Nathan hadn’t moved an inch since he went to open the door. “Are you okay?” I frowned, while looking at him staring at the outside, “Nat?”

“You’re not gonna let me in, or what!?” a voice groaned outside

It sounded familiar, but I wasn’t close enough to distinguish it properly.

“I-” the boy from The Wanted mumbled

“Oh my exploding tomatoes!” the voice randomly whined

What?...

“Sykes, move! I’m not the freaking Criss Angel to appear inside the flat in a millisecond, okay!?” Wait what? “Move!”

“Yeah, sure-” Nathan announced shyly, but still not moving a foot

“Claire! Tell your weird doorkeeper, to move!” I laughed knowing who the voice was “Move, you shithead!”

The curly hair girl pushed him, and got inside.

I laughed “Hi Leila” 

What do you think? Oh Leila! hahahaha don't forget to vote, fan, and comment :) - Henny xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 42 32
A tale of a previously normal girl gone big. Isla Quinn is best friends with biggest boy band, One Direction. Everywhere she goes, and everyone she...
13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
154 10 12
Life for Kyle Hall couldn't be better. She and her cousins, Malakai and Kiran, form the band The Keys and their recent success at the Annual Red Cros...
142K 2.6K 40
Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn are your typical group of teenage boys, but they're in one of the world's most popular bands, One Direction. They'...