Majikku : TrollHunter x reade...

By SaharaChan3

Y/n was just a normal teenage girl in the modern day world. She had parents she loved and excelled in school... More

Becoming Part 1
Becoming Part 2
Becoming Part 3
Who do you think?
Becoming Part 4
Becoming Part 5
Becoming Part 6
Becoming Part 7
Becoming Part 8
Q and A special
Becoming Part 9
Become Part 11
The Special QnA (short)! And Merry Christmas
Happy New Year!
Apoliges(No it is not discontinued)
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? and the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 1
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 2
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓?Part 2 Real one
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 3
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 4
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓ Sneak Peak Chp5
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 5
Gnome Your Enemy Part 1
*plz read* mental Break, not discontinued
what the car looks like now, after the crash
*plz read* Getting back at writing and therapy art
Updated book cover and apolgies
Gnome You Enemy Part 2

Become Part 10

801 40 17
By SaharaChan3

Humming to yourself, as you walked down to the auditorium since you did indeed find an instrument with your name on it. Turned out it was a violin and the piano obviously you couldn't bring as it was too big for you to lift by yourself. Nonetheless the distance you and other people if you were able to get some volunteers would have to carry it all the way back.

So you went with the violin, and decided to play Carol of the Bells, the Lindsey Stirling version. As one it was a difficult piece to play which you were oh so loved, and the fact you have had this piece of music memorized since you were young. An easy take, besides even if you didn't get whatever you were auditioning for you would be able to help with anything Jim needs without having any conflict.

Opening the doors to the auditorium you find Claire was finishing up her audition or doing her audition for Juliet, and you went and took a seat at the front row.

"Give me my Romeo and when he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars." Claire put her hands to her chest and then put one hand up into the air, "and he will male the face of heaven so fine that all of the world will be in love with night."

You clapped along with most of everyone else in the room, and smiled brightly at Claire while giving her a thumbs up.

"Wow..." A girl said while smiling while Miss Janeth hugged her clipboard dreamily making it very obvious who was going to get the Juliet part.

"Thank you Ms.Nunez," Miss Janeth said while pushing up her glasses and marking a few things on her paper, snapping out of her little trance she was in, wherever that was...

Claire nodded, and went to the side of the stage. JIm was talking to Toby, "It would have been easier to tell him that I'm a Trollhunter. I don't even know the play," Hissed Jim at Toby while glancing out to meet your eyes but was caught back up when faced with Claire.

"John?" Claire asks, leaning forward slightly, walking towards the two boys.

"Um, Jim." Corrects Jim replying to Claire.

Claire chuckles, "and here I thought you didn't like Shakespeare?"

Jim scrunches his eyebrows while saying something that is going to only dig him a deeper grave, "Oh, no, he's my favorite. I totally love him." Toby just glares at Jim knowing that fact.

Claire didn't catch the lie and changed the subject, "That costume is incredible. Did you make it?"

Toby being stupid replied, "No. He found a magical amulet that makes it," making an arch with his hands to try to prove his point.

Claire didn't believe it as she laughed slightly once again, "You're funny."

Jim played along while absolutely glaring at Toby with anger in his face and turned in front of Toby so neither Claire nor you saw his face, "Yeah, you're a real comedian, aren't you?"

"Next!" Miss Janeth calls out, and then turns to you with an absolute sparkle in her eyes. "Were you able to get your memory back so you can play that one piece?"

You just deadpan at her and shook your head, "Ah, no but I am auditioning at least according to Jim and Toby. I have a song I relatively remember but I don't think it is the song that you want. I can just learn it again," Janeth's eyes held disappointment but relief as well.

"At least you remember how to play and are willing. That's all I care about...and your well being," Lenora mutters in that last part of her sentence which you didn't catch quite well.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you all the way..."

"Oh! I said that I am glad that you are here!" Miss Janeth cuts it off after that and turns back around towards the stage.

Claire, turning to JIm while the conversation between you and Miss Janeth was going on, explained to him, "I think that's your cue."

Toby knocks on his armor reassuringly, and Claire just smiles, "Break a leg!"

Jim walks onto stage frowning, "I'd prefer that..."

Your eyes trailed over to Jim as he walked up onto stage and faced the audience who was murmuring but quieted immediately after seeing Jim's "costume". Miss Janeth, pushes her glasses up and looks up and is taken aback from seeing how detailed his costume was. Eli is just shocked and amazed by the costume.

Miss Janeth points her pen at Jim and asks, "Who are you?"

Jim adjusted his footing, replying back glupping slightly, "James Lake Junior."

Miss Janeth just rolled her eyes slightly annoyed, probably tired from all the auditions that she had to go through, "And what are you trying out for?"

"Uh," Jim looks to the ground before looking back up, "Romeo."

Miss Janeth clicks her pen and looks down at her clipboard, "Well, we are all ears."

You nod your head at Jim urging him on with a smile, as you hear some girl whisper. "Whoa, What's he wearing?"

Jim looks to the side, and sees Toby give him a thumbs up and Claire smiling at him. Jim looks worried but overcomes it as he remembers the small speech that was moving that Blinky said last night.

"Destiny..." Jim takes a deep breath and looks up with determination, "Destiny is...a gift," The amulet on Jim's chest let out a small ding, "Some go their entire lives living an existence of quiet desperation, never learning the truth." Claire takes a seat next to Miss Janeth. "That which feels as though a burden is pushing down upon our shoulders..." The crowd gasps in shock as Jim unsheathes his sword from his back and points it at the audience, "is actually the sense of purpose that lifts us to greater heights. Never forget that fear is but the precursor to valor." The crows looks up to Jim with amazement in their eyes being captivated by the speech Jim was giving.

Miss Janeth leans forward towards Claire and you with a smile on her face, "He's good," You chuckle as if this was Jim being Jim. Coming out of his shell when most needed. Claire looks at you and then back up to JIm with curiosity littered in her eyes.

"That to strive and triumph in the face of fear is what it means to be a hero" Jim raises his sword up into the air with a determined look on his face, "Don't think," JIm swings the sword around some, and attaches it onto his back. "Become."

Miss Janeth peaks over her clipboard, as the crowd around her claps as she says in utter astonishment, "Oh my."

Jim smiles as he looks at you and Claire with a look of accomplishment in his eyes, you nod your head in approval and return a just as honest smile.

At the other end towards one of the exits Mr.Strickler watches and frowns deeply, as he turns around and slams the door shut.

"Wow,"

JIm awkwardly stands to the side and replies, "Uh, Thank you,"

Eli growls slightly and slams his sword down angrily already knowing that Jim was going to get Romeo, and walks off in anger. Claire stands up and walks up to Jim smiling as she tucks a piece of hair back behind her ear.

Miss Janeth as she was doing that nodded at you to head up to stand and get ready for the music proption part of the audition for yourself even though she already had plans of adding you to the main leader of it (Only leader).

"Jim, that was remarkable," Claire said sincerely as she clasped her hands together.

Jim leaned down and looked at her with a silly dorky smile on his face, "Really? I didn't think, I just sort of said it. Claire laughs in response as she puts a hand on his shoulder.

"That's acting!" Jim smiles down at Claire and then looks towards you as you walk up onto the stage.

Claire followed his gaze and smiled slightly, "We should get down now, I believe even the music has to audition though I think we already know who is gonna get the part," She chuckled as she gestured towards the seats in front of the stage.

You smiled at the duo as you quickly walked up onto the stage with your violin that you think is yours, and walked to the middle and faced Miss Janeth and the rest of the students. You instantly saw a crowd gather a lot more than from what you remember now very vaguely. Instead of the few students that were supposed to be there, all the seats were taken and there were more teachers and their students gathered in the gym.

'How in the absolute hell did they get in here without being noticed,' You thought as you felt sweat start forming on the back of your neck as the nerves creped up on you.

"Hello, your name plz? And what music you will be playing," Miss Janeth said in her not usual tired tone and seemed a bit more excited.

You cleared your throat, and took a quick gulp of air and responded with no waver in your voice...luckily, "My name is Y/N L/N, as you well know I do not remember what peace I was going to play. So the choice is last minute since I have played it before from at least what I remember, it will be Carol of the Bells."

Miss Janeth nodded in understanding, as she clicked her pen and crossed her legs, "Well Y/n we are all ears."

You nodded, taking a deep breath, and brought the violin up to your chin and rested it onto it. Gripping your bow, you started the song.

Start playing Carol of the Bells by Lindsey Sterling on Spotify or Amazon prime whichever you have on whatever music app you use.

The minute you started, it was as if you had done this before or very easily. You were in a trance, as you delegate plucked the strings and swiftly when it was time switched to your bow and connected the notes perfectly in tune beautifully and majestically.

_______________________

As the song played everyone's eyes were laid on you, the music you played brought them into a trance as if they could practically feel the emotion coming off from the song. Along with the story being played in the song, despite being a Christmas song by heart.

The beginning, the opening of the play, the beginning of a song. The short story and fight between the red and blue. Middle of the story, where the to stars that were never meant to be met one night and kept meeting after that. Middle end, where the blue most trusted friend and/or brother dies, and heartbreak follows. Then the fact that Blue is then banished from the land, and red doesn't want to and wants to go with them. Red fakes the death, and blue never heard of the this plan and thought that red was dead. Then killing himself to follow her into the afterlife always following true to his heart but never his mind. The heartbreak of red when she finds out of the death, filled with heartbreak actually killed herself. Ending the Story, the end of the song.

________________________

You plucked and played the last notes of the song beautifully yet sorrowfully ending the emotion and trance.

You looked up with a content look on your face, and immediately stopped and became nervous as the whole entire gym was deathly silent. Not a single noise was heard, nor was there a sound of the air conditioning running.

One person started clapping, and then the whole gym erupted into a sound of cheering. You sweat dropped as you saw the amount of people in the gym now, it seemed as you were playing more people came in. Seemingly lured in by the music you were playing, which you didn't think was the best out there. Plus you hadn't played in such a long time, but you were willingly going to soak in this for a few minutes.

Jim immediately came running up and hugged you, and spun you around. "Y/n! That was amazing! I didn't know you could play that well!" You started blushing but kept it down as you were extremely embarrassed by the sudden moment of affection.

"It's nothing really, it wasn't the best piece out there..." You trailed off, eyes drifting off to the side, and caught Claire's eyes looking at the two of you. You saw the amazement in her eyes at what she just witnessed and heard, although you didn't see the jealousy targeted at Jim as your attention was drawn back to the boy. "Though we should get going home though, it is getting late and it is almost sunset about 30 more minutes before it is," You say quickly trying to take the attention away from yourself as you see the time.

Jim also suddenly realized this, also put a hand to his forehead in realization too. "I can't go home with this armor on, and we have to try to get it to come off. Mom can't see me like this, she would wonder where I got it,"

You, being a quick thinker, immediately came up with an idea, "If it comes down to it I can always say I made it for you as you designed it I just made it," Jim gave you a thankful look in return, and the two of you made your way down the stage.

You were about to leave out the side doors that were right to the side of the stage as an extra set, Miss Janeth called you over as others wanted to talk to you about your performance. Dread filled you as you then realized you weren't gonna get out and get home in time so the boys and yourself wouldn't encounter the black troll from your dreams. Sadly that's where your memory ends of the timeline sadly, as your mind of the other world or universe you belong in was fading more and more each day. Along with the fact you only watched and had time to watch the first two episodes and that's it.

That's the moment when you realized how much a grave you dug for yourself. 'Ah shit.'

Words:2440

A/n. Don't forget about the Questions that u can ask both the characters and myself!  I need more than the one I have otherwise I won't be able to do the Q and A special....Please!  Also school kicked me in the button....again.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 1 6
I won't do Jim and Claire where they kiss or something romantic together because I'm change it a little. please don't ban me for maybe copying the s...
28.7K 583 25
A long time ago, before Morgana became evil, before she knew she had magic, before Arthur became King, Morgana gave birth to her daughter. A sorceres...
27.3K 537 22
What if right before Jim became a troll,Claire had a secret. After the big fight with Gunmar,they planned on going to New Jersey to search for a new...
3.2K 103 7
[𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: INCOMPLETE. ongoing, slow updates !] 𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐗 ━━ "I'M THE BEST OF THE BEST EARTHEN WITCHES EVER! DON'T YOU JERKS EVER FORG...