Downfall

By jikooklover876

Omega Jimin and Alpha Jungkook had the most perfect relationship. That was until their parents found out abou... More

some info
JM
JK
chosen
adopted
new brother
first night
comfort
school
new friend
sleepover
swimming
horny mochi
talk
toys
jealousy
scared
crazy
fake
truth
kiss
shopping
marking
scary
caught
fighting
make up
needy
thinking
beating around the bush
asking
powder
trying
searching
Jin Young
preparing
ready
First
hurting
accident
jealous
all his
baby fight
she knows
out
new life
stripper
money
fight
time
starting soon
pre-heat
day one
drugs again
together
ignoring
trouble
drunk
hangover
space
high
stitch
helping
wolf
meeting
dropout
job
exhausted
hospital
he knows
office
loud
cold
flowers
fleeing
Daegu
guilty
confused
truth
motel
heartbreak
cheater
toxic
house
blackmail
old habits
escort
hospital
investigation
Choi
break
miserable
ring
whore
rut
back home
positive
goodbye

sick

185 5 0
By jikooklover876

Jimin had just woken up to his alarm. He quickly noticed something was wrong with him. His body felt weak, he was sweating, and he had this need for Jungkook. Jungkook was right next to him knocked out. "Hyungie w-we need to get ready." He blushed when he heard the alpha groan. Jungkook slowly got out of bed and had expected Jimin to follow him. He entered the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Baby do you want me to get your clothes?" When he turned around he was confused to not see Jimin with him. He went back to the room and concern quickly washed over him. His omega was curled up on the bed with a flushed face. "Baby what's wrong?" "My t-tummy hurts." "Is it like cramps?" "No it's stomach pain." "Show me where." Jimin quickly pointed to the center of his abdomen. He felt like he was sick but only his stomach was hurting along with some heat washing over him.

"Do you wanna go to the doctor?" "No i-it's too expensive. Just ask M-Ms. Kim if she has medicine." "Well I'm gonna need you to tell me what else is hurting you. Does your head hurt? Do you feel nauseous? What else baby?" "J-Just my tummy but I feel hot." "Hot? Like a fever?" "But with fevers I-I'm always shivering." Jungkook sighed as he didn't know what to do. "I'll call the club to let them know that you're sick along with the school." "You're n-not gonna stay with me?"

Jimin felt like crying when Jungkook shook his head. "I know baby but today is Friday so if you're still sick when I come home then I'll be able to take care of you all weekend." "Oh no I forgot tomorrow is the weekend! I would've made so much money." Jimin pouted as he felt bad. It was his responsibility to make money and now he can't even do it. "I want cuddles." "I'm sorry baby but I gotta go to school." Jungkook felt like a terrible alpha for not being able to take care of his omega.

He sighed and got into bed with him. "I can't stay with you baby. I'm sorry." Jimin pouted which made Jungkook coo. "I'll be fine." "Don't be mad at me mochi." "M' not." "Just stay in bed as much as you can, drink some tea, and take some medicine." "Yes hyung." Jimin watched as Jungkook got dressed for school. Kang Ji had woken up from his sleep feeling confused on why Jimin was still in bed. He stood up in his crib, looking around. "Hyungie the baby is awake."

Jungkook came out of the bathroom and saw the baby. Kang Ji got picked up before getting dressed into an outfit. "Alright little baby, today Jimin doesn't feel well so I'll be taking care of you." The baby whined hearing that. "I'm gonna be fine bub." He crawled towards Jimin and snuggled onto him. "You're gonna go to school with hyungie today since I can't take care of you right now." Even though the baby was sad that he couldn't stay with Jimin all day, he understood that Jimin wasn't feeling well.

Jimin felt sad when Jungkook took the baby away from him. "I'll see you later baby." "Bye hyungie." He gave Jimin a kiss before leaving the house. Jimin sighed as he felt lonely. Everyone was gone. The small mochi got out of bed and headed to Ms. Kim's room. He went into her bathroom and searched inside her medicine cabinet. After looking for a little bit, he found some pain relief medicine and headed back to his bed.

He took some of the medicine before going to make some tea. While making some tea he was fanning himself with his hand. He put some ice into the tea since he wanted to cool himself down. Jimin slowly waddled his way back to his room and started to change. Even though he felt so weak, he dragged himself into the shower. The warm water hit his skin which slightly cooled him down. He felt dizzy since he was showering on an empty stomach.

After taking the worst shower of his life, he put some clothes on that were practically lingerie. The fan was turned on and he drank many bottles of ice cold water. He felt so tired and weak at the moment. His omega was screaming at the moment, wanting to take over. 'Jimin just let me take over! I'll do what you need in order to feel better!' Jimin whined as he felt frustrated. He's never had his omega take over so he was scared. He shook his head and drank some more of the tea he had iced down.

-

Jungkook was currently at school with the baby. Kang Ji was drawing on some paper since he was getting bored with whatever his older brother was learning. The alpha's mind was stuck with the thought of leaving his omega at home in pain. He felt terrible for doing that but he couldn't miss another day of school if he wanted to graduate. Taehyung was sitting next to him with Jin Young talking with him. Jungkook felt bored out of his mind.

The only friends in the same class as his were until after lunch time. None of the information that the teacher was talking about was entering his mind since the only thing he could think about was his omega that was in pain. "Jeon Jungkook!" He snapped out of his thoughts when the teacher yelled at him. "What is it?" "What's the answer to this question?" "How would I know?" "If you did your homework, which I doubt you did, you would be able to tell me the answer."

Jungkook rolled his eyes before getting his homework out. He looked at the question on the board, then back at his paper. "The answer is -24.39." "Thank you. Now go back to daydreaming." He had been so into his thoughts, he didn't notice the baby was drawing on his face.

"Be careful with my eyes." The baby nodded and went back to his work. Just then he got a message on his phone.

A light growl left his mouth when he heard that.

After those messages, Jungkook was all sulky. The thing he's most insecure about is about being a stereotypical alpha. He wants to take care of his omega the way any alpha does. Every alpha that he knows is always taking the best care of their omega.

He sighed before writing down notes the best he could. Kang Ji had just finished his masterpiece on Jungkook's face. Many smiley faces were drawn on his cheek. Just then the baby realized how sad Jungkook looked. He quickly got to work, starting to draw a card for him. Kang Ji drew a big heart with smaller hearts surrounding it. It took a few minutes but he was soon done. The baby quickly poked Jungkook on the face to get his attention.

"What's wrong?" He handed the card to him with a big smile on his face. "Thanks mini Jimin." Jungkook slightly smiled at the sight. He's never received a card. The thought made him happy. He put the card inside his backpack, making sure it didn't get folded or messed up. Kang Ji saw how happy he was with the card so he decided to make him some more. By the end of class the baby had a total of ten cards for Jungkook. He felt so happy.

-

It was now four in the afternoon. Taehyung had just gotten home with Jin Young. They both quickly stopped talking when they stepped inside. "Jimin?" "T-TaeTae?" Both instantly knew what was going on. Jimin walked out of his room looking like a mess. His face was flushed red, body temperature higher than it should be, slick sliding down his leg, and his ears were high up. "I want m-my alpha."

Jimin's eyes were watering as he felt scared. He didn't know what was happening to him. "TaeTae~" Taehyung's eyes widened when Jimin threw himself at him. "Jimin I-I'm not Jungkook." "Yah Jimin!" Jin Young wasn't upset that Jimin was grabbing Taehyung since they technically weren't dating yet. He was more worried about Tae getting beat if Jungkook found one trace of his scent on the omega. Taehyung struggled a bit to get Jimin off of him but dragged him into his room. "TaeTae!" "Jimin stay there until Jungkook comes home!" "I want you~" Jimin's omega had now taken him over half way and was willing to have sex with any alpha. He was out of his mind.

His omega was releasing pheromones which cause alpha's to obey them. "Taehyung don't you dare open that door! Jungkook will be pissed!" "I'm t-trying!" Jimin used his baby voice to try and convince Taehyung to help him. "Mochi stop doing that! Just wait a few more hours for Jungkook to come back!" He felt so bad when he heard Jimin cry. "Jin Young can you go in there and help him?" "Sure." He quickly went inside and shut the door to make sure Jimin wouldn't get out.

"Hi mochi." "I want h-hyungie." "He'll be back in a little bit but right now I'm gonna show you what to do in order to feel better." Jin Young went into their wardrobe and grabbed a bunch of Jungkook's clothes. He placed them on the bed, making a nest. "Get in." Jimin whimpered before slowly settling into the nest. "Now just lay here until he gets back home." "I want my hyungie." "I know you do but it's just a few more hours." The small omega was heavily panting while curled up in his nest.

-

For the next few hours, Jin Young was the only one allowed in Jimin's room. Ms. Kim and Taehyung were outside the room worried for the omega. They could hear his pained cries as he begged for Jungkook. "Where are your toys mochi?" "I don't h-have any." "What happened to the ones I went to get with you?" "They're a-at home."

Jimin cried as his body felt like it was on fire. "Just half an hour more until Jungkook comes home." "I want m-my hyung." "Just a little bit more." Jin Young placed some ice on the omega's head to try and cool him down. They both hoped that Jungkook would come home soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 10.6K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
119K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
840K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...