๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

By k4toon

โ—Ÿโ—ฆโž˜โ— ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต -- vi... More

๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ. the victor
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ. a deadly punch in the gut
๐—๐—๐—ˆ. the capitols princess
๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ. search for allies
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹. an exquisite entrance
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ. we chose to kill
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘. welcome to the show
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡. a rebellious act
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—. the beginning of the end?
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ. sacrifices
๐—๐–พ๐—‡. i love you anyway
๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡. you were right
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ. focus on me
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡. showdown
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡. shatters
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡. what is the truth?
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡. stay calm
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡. don't lie to me
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡. none of it is real

๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—„๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‡

5.7K 77 21
By k4toon

{ ⚔️ } •.▸◂✿.•..•. 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗔 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦, 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗔 𝗚𝗨𝗡!
▬▬ i'm fist fighting with fire
( "look what you made me do." )
just to get close to you ▬▬

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞: ❝ will you be by my side? ❞

𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔: ❝ yes, forever. ❞

𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧
𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘹 𝘰𝘤

𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗜𝗡 !!
background : any
font : arial
font size : second smallest

{ ⚔️ } MEET THE CAST !!

------ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚

[ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 ]

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘
[ 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖺𝗇 ]
𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ; 𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘶𝘴

[ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲 ]

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐑
[ 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗇 ]
𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 ;  𝘭𝘦𝘰

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 !!

[ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞 ]

𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄
[ 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑 𝖿𝗂𝗍𝗓𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗇 ]
𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ;  𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

[ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ]

𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘
[ 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗇𝗓𝗂𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗒 ]
𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ; 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢

[ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐭 ]

𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐄
[ 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗀𝖺𝗀𝖺 ]
𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘭 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘯 ;  𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘴

[ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 ]

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒
[ 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗃𝗈𝖾 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗋𝗒 ]
𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ; 𝘢𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴

[ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ]

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒
[ 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗓𝗈𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖺 ]
𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘭 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳

𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 !!

𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗻     𝘫𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝗽𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗸            𝘫𝘰𝘴𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻              𝘫𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄     𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗯𝗲𝗲   𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘱 𝘩𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘮𝘢𝘯
𝗰𝗮𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘪

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦 ༄

   Her beauty was honestly unreal for this world. She was like a portrait, with a radiant grin that rivaled the starry sky. With a soft, glowing skin and silky hair always perfectly in place.

She truly was a masterpiece.

But as perfect as her appearance might seem, her soul was tinted with the stains of tears. A broken lost soul in search of some form of comfort. Something that would heal its ruined state.

Possibly there was no cure. Nobody knew how the soul truly was, so how would anyone come to fix her? They all saw only what they wanted to see. What Nova Jailey had to play for them.

But no smile would ever banish the shadows glooming over her. No amount of money would bring her back to her old self. She was simply a shell of what she once was. A victor of The Hunger Games; That's all she was nowadays.

No bath in the world would ever wash the blood from her hands, which she always carried with her— would carry forever.

Blood from the innocent children who who had to leave the world too soon. But perhaps they were in a better place. A place where they could rest in peace.

She always seemed to wear a confident grin on her plump red lips and to have forgotten all the horror that she had to witness. At least that's what everyone believed.

They did not see what was really going on inside the young woman. They didn't know that she could hardly sleep without being plagued by nightmares. That she was back in the arena every night, fighting for her life over and over again. That the faces of the tributes seemed to haunt her.

She felt alone. She couldn't talk to anyone about her fears because no one wanted a broken little girl. Everyone wanted the brutal and cruel victor from District Two.

So every day she had to keep up the unbothered act, only to collapse in the evening and cry herself to sleep. Every day more of her soul was lost and she feared to lose herself.

She thought the horror would end after the games. How wrong she was.

As if it wasn't bad enough that Snow sold her soul in the games, no, he also sold her body afterwards.

What was Nova supposed to do about it? The president threatened to torture her family if she refused.

Thus, the Capitol became her second home, much to her dismiss, where she had to spend her time with men twice her age. In seductive clothes, always putting on a flirty personality.

She felt used. Disgusted. Unworthy. Like an object, a pretty Barbie doll for entertainment, which she seemed to be for the Capitol's citizen.

Just another doll for them to destroy.

Always putting the young woman in the finest clothes to look divine. Nova's face became the face of Panem and everyone in the Capitol seemed to fall for her.

Everyone loved her honey eyes that always seemed to sparkle. No one cared to take a closer look and see the pain and contempt that lay deep within them.

Everyone loved her luscious lips, always painted with the most eye-catching colors to cover up the chapped areas that could only be seen when the lipstick was smeared.

Everyone loved her body, her beautiful feminine curves and glamorous skin, but no one saw the scars and wounds covered by clothes that she would carry with her forever.

The Capitol's princess. That's all she was.

{ 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 }
i do not own the hunger games, the original characters and plot belong to suzanne collins. nova, and any other oc and their story line belong to me. there will be some minor changes in the original storyline to match this book.

{ 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿 }
𝟭.𝟭   this book contains content such as:
violence, use of alcohol, mature language, gore, sexual content, and any other stuff that is contained in the hunger games.

𝟭.𝟮   english is not my native language, so i must warn in advance about grammatical mistakes and strange sentence structures. i'll try my best, but of course i can still make mistakes. i would therefore be pleased if you would respectfully point out these mistakes to me !!

𝗞𝟰𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨
- 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 773 32
[f. odair x female o.c.] โœฏยธ.โ€ข'*ยจ'*โ€ขโœฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...
212K 6.5K 38
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐ฒ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
74K 2.2K 62
แด›แด สœษชแด, ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡แด€สŸ - Hunger Games - Finnick Odair & FMC - Catching Fire, Mockingjay, Part 1 & Mockingjay, Part 2 - complete [extended summary...
368K 11.4K 43
If I love you, is that a fact or a weapon? The Hunger Games โ•ฑ Finnick Odair