PROMISE (Park Jimin FF)

By the_scrittore

When an unfortunate girl accidentally meet her celebrity crush and her whole world gets topsy turvy! Warning... More

1. Naina Sharma
2. Park Jimin
3. Naina Sharma
4. Park Jimin
5. Naina Sharma
6. Park Jimin
8. Park Jimin
9. Naina Sharma
10. Park Jimin
11. Naina Sharma
12. Park Jimin
13. Naina Sharma
14. Park Jimin
15. Naina Sharma
16. Park Jimin
17. Naina Sharma
18. Park Jimin
19. Naina Sharma
20. Park Jimin
21. Naina Sharma

7. Naina Sharma

4 0 0
By the_scrittore

"Why God??? Why are you doing this to me??? Did I steal your money??? Did I ever do bad to anyone??? Then why are you doing this to me??? " - Naina crying out loud in her office wahroom.

"Heels clanking sounds coming closer to Naina's washroom door".....
Naina open the door are you alright??? - worried Vaishali started banging the door.

Naina started wiping her tears off, trying her best to keep herself calm.
" I am alright Vaishali please don't freak out"- Naina replied

I know there is something wrong with you, I saw you running out of Mr. Gupta's room. Please tell me what happened.

Naina finally opened the door and burst out into tears seeing her worried bestie, Vaishali.
"Vaishali he started touching and talked shit to me, he was continuously asking me to sleep with him, you don't even know how dirty I am feeling right now....... I can't even think of him like this. Vaishali for me this is not just a job it's the most sacred place for me."- Naina with teary eyes.

Naina let's go we need to teach him a lesson nothing is going to happen even if you sit here and cry all day- Vaishali said aggressively.

Vaishali dragged Naina out of the restroom and they saw Mr. Gupta gathered their team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 69 30
Y/N had a troubling past that always haunted her. when she finds someone she loves he broke her. She needed someone to fill the hole inside of her. t...
25.1K 1.5K 53
author meets fan, jungri in ig format. @DREAMINGGUK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2018.
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
5.8K 107 37
Can an encounter really change the lives of two young people who have had really bad experiences with being in relationships? ♡ Anna is a free spiri...