Paranormal Activity - SVU

De EOFOREVER102

"Lewis is gone." Or so they thought..what if his spirit followed Olivia back home and is back to kill Olivia... Mais

A Visit From An Old Friend
Explanation

True Feelings

217 11 4
De EOFOREVER102

Hey guys!! Sorry about the mistakes on the other chapters phone's going bananas again lol so this one is about the two love birds finally confessing their love for each other after so many years of waiting!:) So hope you like.
------------------------------------------------

"Shh...El you had to do what you had to do..it was good shot, I'm okay all thanks to you."she said as she wiped my tears pulled me into another embrace.

------------------------------------------------

Olivia's POV

It's been ten minutes as I held Elliot while he was crying, I know it's unlike him, but it's good to let it out, as I held him and comfort him..I started to feel those old butterflies that I use to always feel when I was with him or touching and also when he smiles...but over the years I started to recognize the feelings that I had for him. I would always wonder how feel he feels about me..then again he never answered my question, I wonder what the answers going to be.

"Elliot?" I asked as I looked down at him as I had my arms wrapped around him.

"Yeah?"he said as he looked up at her.

"Do you have guy vibe for me?"I said answering the same question from six years ago.

"Would it matter if I did." he said teasingly.

"Come on Elliot, I'm serious."I said with a smile.

After I said that he sat up and looked me straight in the eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yes..I do, every time I see you with another man I just start to get..."he said as he stopped for a minute not wanting to say the word."

"Jealous."I finishing it for him and started smiling at amazement that she made 'Elliot Stabler' jealous, well now I know one of his weaknesses.

"Yes, I was jealous, why you think I would run them off."he said.

"Actually..when they ask me questions about you being my husband and I would say yes just to run them off."I said smiling.

"Why would you tell them that, I thought that you wanted to be happy?"he asked as he put my hand in his.

"Because...I just..I."I said wanting to tell him.

"Just what Liv?"he said as he ran his thumb over the back of my hand and that started to send chills.

"I just..go out with other guys just to get my mind off of you, you know every time I'm alone..look I know it sounds stupid but.." I said as I looked down at our intertwined hands as I was going to continue but got cut off.

"It's not stupid Liv..sometimes that how I am too, twelve years of partnership was alot..we were getting closer and closer.."he said "And it was so hard to not have you."

"Me too."I said "Elliot?"

"Yeah?"he said rubbing her arm.

"Why did we wait so long...for 'us'."I said looking at his lips.

"I don't know..I just couldn't make the first move."he said as he looked at my lips.

"Well how about I make the first move then?"I said as I started to lean in.

He smiled as I got closer to him and then...it finally  happened.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
8.1K 125 158
Gu Wuji, who has often encountered ghosts since childhood, was drawn into an infinite supernatural world one day. As a result, I treated you as evil...
1.2M 50.1K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
21.4K 526 35
Lexi gets invited to a paranormal ghost hunt with the one and only Sam and Colby. But before the tour even finishes Lexi already is being targeted...