Snow on the Beach // Tyrion L...

By rissarosewrites

Jon and Jill Snow are in for a wild ride when they get summoned to the beaches of dragonstone. ❄️ "Weird bu... More

1. Captivated
2. Hopeless
3. Shameless
4. Unburden Her
5. Risk
6. Smile
7. Killers
8. Challenge
9. Trap
10. Vulnerable
11. Adore
12. Dastard
13. Broke Her Too
15. Bye Snow
16. Mouse, Cheese, Snap
17. Kings and Queens
18. La Di Da
19. Miss Me
20. Eaten and Burned
21. Midnights
22. Dracarys
23. Beautiful Beasts
24. Best Chance
25. Beyond
26. Last Life
27. Next Time
28. Vicious
29. Sounds Like Goodbye
30. Eternity
31. Poetic Justice
32. I'M A SNOW
33. Bloodline
34. Tell Them
35. Love Back
36. Killer
37. Take You Down With Me
38. Punishment
39. Long Live

14. Gone

935 47 8
By rissarosewrites

'You're abandoning your people! You're abandoning your home.'

'I'm leaving both in good hands.' Jon assured.

' Whose?' Sansa questioned.

+

"She didn't have to be dragged down the aisle.' Sansa muttered.

"No, that's new." Jill agreed softly as Margaery was walked down by her father. "And her father is alive, that's strange as well."

"Very." Sansa agreed.

'Let it be known that Margaery of house Tyrell and Joffrey of the houses Lannister and Baratheon are one heart one flesh one soul cursed be to those who would seek to tear them asunder.'

"Let it be known, as though all of us standing here staring at them is not enough beknownment." Jill muttered.

"Be... knownment?" Sansa asked.

"Yeah, it's a word. I just said it therefore, henceforth, beknownment is now a word." Jjill informed her.

"I don't think so." Sansa told her.

"All words were made up until someone decided that it was true." Jill countered.  "Just like Dastard is a word now."

"I think that was always a word." Sansa countered.

'With this kiss I pledge my love,' Joffrey said bringing his lips to Margaery the crowd clapped politely as they were announced man and wife.

'We have a new queen.' Sansa said down to Tyrion.

'Yes we do,' he agreed, glancing back at Jill.

"His love... I don't think that is anything, anyone wants." Jill murmured. "I mean..." she shrugged. "Look at him... he oozes evil."

"Oozes does he?" Tyrion asked.

"yes, from every pore on his pompous face." Jill agreed.

+

Joffreys wedding was large and over the top but that was to be expected on the King's wedding. Sansa sat next to Tyrion, miserably. Jill was not allowed at the front table, obviously being a bastard but she found that the prince was quite fond of her.

"I've never met a sand." Jill exclaimed. "I have been spending a lot of time on the literal sand beaches though."

"You could spend time on this Sand." Ellaria offered and Jill chuckled.

"Flattered, truly. " Jill told her. "But..."

"I've never met a snow." Ellaria countered.

"And now that you have?" Jill did a little spin.

"Are they all as gorgeous as you?" Oberyn mused.

"Well," Jill winked back at him. "My twin Jon, has my good looks but I can't vouch for the rest of them."

The banquet music played and there was a feast the size of kings landing itself. Margaery listened to the music intently. Tyrion stared back at Jill laughing and smiling with the Martells.

"What's that look for?" Sansa asked and Tyrion turned to her.

"What look?"

"You are staring at my sister." Sansa informed him. "Who are they?"

"The martells, not always the..." Tyrion began but Jill's laugh echoed to their ears.

"They seem nice enough, Jill seems to like them." Sansa offered dully.

"Yes." Tyrion agreed. He knew he had no claim over Jill but they had something special. He didn't like that she would never be his.  But that kiss... that kiss was magical.

'Very good very good off you go,' Joffrey said entirely bored with the presentation he threw coins at the musicians.

"Oh do excuse me, I need to say hello to the hand." Oberyn remarked. "Come ellaria."

"Come Jill." Ellaria suggested grabbing her hand. Hesitantly Jill followed.

'Your grace.' Oberyn said politely as he approached Tywin, and Cersei.

'Prince Oberyn...' Tywin replied with an edge to his voice.

"I don't believe you have met Ellaria this is Lord hand Tywin Lannister, and Cersei Lannister the queen regent I suppose it is former queen regent now,' Oberyn said as charming as ever. 'lord hand, and lady Cersei, this is Ellaria sand.'

'My Lord my lady,' ellaria said with a small curtsy

'Charmed .' Tywin said his eyes focused on Jill though his eyes narrowed in on her.

'I can't say I've ever met a sand before,' Cersei remarked

'We are everywhere in Dorne I have 10,000 brothers and sisters,' Ellaria told her

'Bastards are born of passion every day, we don't despise them in Dorne.' Oberyn informed them.

"I like that." Jill remarked. "Jon and I were born from pure passion!" Jill declared.

'How tolerant of you,' Cersei said Stiffly.

'I expect it is a relief lady Cersei giving up your legal responsibilities wearing the crown for so many years must've left your neck a bit crooked,' Oberyn remarked Jill slammed her lips shut to keep from laughing

'Prince Oberyn,' Tywin said looking to his daughters pinched face. 'it's a shame your brother couldn't attend the wedding. Please give him my regards with any luck the gout will abate with time and he'll be able to walk again.' Tywin suggested

'It is a rich man's disease it a wonder you don't have it,' Oberyn told Tywin smugly.

'Noble men in my position don't enjoy the same life styles as our counterparts.' Tywin told him.

'In Dorne people everywhere have their differences in some places the Highborne frown on the low born in other places they rape and murder women and children is considered distasteful...' Oberyn reminded them. 'What a fortunate thing for you former queen regent that your daughter Marcella has been sent to live in the latter sort of places.'

'My love why don't you make the announcement?' Margaery said and Joffrey clinked his glass getting everyone's attention.

'Everyone ,'he declared 'the queen would like to say a few words,' the crowd clapped as Margaery rose.

"Come sit with us Jill!" Oberyn declared putting a hand on her back as he led Jill and Ellaria to their seat.

'We are so fortunate to enjoy this marvelous food and drink not all of us are so lucky, to thank the gods for bringing the recent war to a just end, King Joffrey has decreed that the leftovers from our feast be given to the poorest.' Margaery told them and the crowd irrupted with cheers.

'Silence! Clear the floor! There has been too much amusement here today a royal wedding is not an amusement royal wedding is history time has come for all of us to contemplate our history.' Joffrey declared. 'My lords and ladies I give you... King Joffrey.' a giant Lions mouth statue was opened up a red carpet rolled out and a bunch of dwarves dressed in costumes riding fake horses wielding fake swords came running out.

'Lord Stark, Baylon Greyjoy, and the war of the five kings!' Joffrey declared excitedly.

'Away degenerates away away.' the dwarf portraying Joffrey said. The wickedest and jolliest smile adored Joffreys face, Margaery however was not pleased with this display while Joffrey cackled away.

"Oh my..." Jill couldn't breathe she looked to Sansa and she looked sick as well.

Joffrey spewed his drink happily laughing as one of the dwarves portraying Joffrey took the severed wolf head placing it over his crotch dancing with it.

'well fought, well fought.' Joffrey said as every took a bow. 'a champion purse.' He held out a pouch of gold for them. 'although you are not the champions yet are you?' he slapped the pouch in his hands. 'a true champion defeats all the challengers. Surely there are others out there who dare to challenge by reign... uncle. How about you? I'm sure they have a spare costume...'

'one taste of combat was enough for my your grace.' Tyrion said ever so kindly. 'I would like to keep what remains of my face. I think you should fight him. This was but a poor imitation of your own bravery in the field of battle. I speak as a firsthand witness. Climb down from the high table with your new valerian sword and show everyone who a true king wins his throne... be careful though, this one is clearly mad with lust.' He pointed at one of the actors for joffreys little skit. Jill laughed out tipping back in her chair. Tyrion smiled to her with appreciation. 'it would be a tragedy for the king to lose his virtue hours before his wedding night'. Tyrion sat back down and sipped on his drink, Joffrey however was not pleased he sauntered over to Tyrion and poured his drink on tyrions head.

'a fine vintage.' Tyrion said calmly. 'shame that it spilled.'

'it did not spill.' Joffrey told him.

"He is your relative now." Oberyn remarked. Jill huffed out a breath. "Shame really... but I'm not against killing Kings."  Jill smiled over at him.

"Treason." she whispered in his ear with a big smile on her face.

'My love come back to me.' margaery told him reaching a hand out. 'its time for my fathers toast.'

'well how does he expect me to toast without wine?' Joffrey questioned moving back to her. 'uncle... you can be my cup bearer seeing as you're too cowardly to fight.' Tyrion glanced back Joffrey begrudgingly.

'your grace does me a great honor.' Tyrion said as he got up.

'it was not meant as an honor.' Joffrey muttered. Tyrion walked around the table and reached out for joffreys cup but Joffrey dropped it to the ground kicking it away.

'bring me my goblet.' Joffrey demanded. Tyrion searched for it but it was sansa who found it bringing it to Tyrion. Tyrion brought it back over to joffrey, everyone else at the wedding was silent. Completely silent. The only sound was the waves in the distance and the birds in the trees. Sansa looked to Jill, her eyes locked on Sansa.

'what good is an empty cup? Fill it.' Joffrey told him. Tyrin filled it, handing it back to him. 'kneel. Kneel before your king, kneel...i said... kneel!' Joffrey yelled.

'Look the pie!' Margaery said and everyone cheered, tyrion looked over at her and let out a deep sigh. Joffrey walked off the high table and took his valaryian sword he smashed the cake and doves soared out.

'Can we go?' Sansa questioned hopefully. Tyrion nodded getting up.

'uncle... where are you going?'

'I thought I might change out of these wet clothes...' tyrion told him,

'no, no, no you are perfect the way you are.' Joffrey said smirking taking another bite of the murdered dove cake.

'serve me my wine.' Tyrion moved slowly over to joffrey's cup which was right night to him, Tyrion locked eyes with Olenna Tyrell, Joffrey had attitude and lack of skill in anything except humiliating and hurting people.

'well hurry up this cake is dry!' joffrey demanded and Tyrion handed over the cup moving back to his seat as Joffrey started coughing.

'mmm good.' Joffrey said downing the wine. 'needs washing down.' Joffrey said and Margaery smiled sweetly at him.

'if it pleases your grace-'

'no... no... you will...' Joffrey started couching. 'you will wait here..' choking... coughing unable to breathe. He took another sip.

'your grace?' tyrion questioned.

"When you said-" Jill began. "I didn't think you meant at this moment." Jill remarked.

"this is not me." Oberyn informed her.

'hes choking!' Margaery cried out as he grasped at his throat and stumbled off the high table.

'Joffrey! Out of the way!' Jaime came running, everyone watched as Joffrey fell to the ground. Coughing up blood, Jaime rushing to his nephews side.

'someone help him!'

"I hate this. I had a plan to have him quartered." Jill whispered. "I would be on one horse, Sansa another, Tyrion another and I think Arya where ever she is would enjoy being the forth rider." Jill remarked.

"That is fun, why did they stop quartering?" Oberyn sked them.

"Seems a fun way, lots of pain." Jill remarked. "For cunts like him."

"Agreed, I will drink to that." Ellaria said pouring them all another glass.

'joffrey!' Joffrey what is it?' cersei questioned cradling Joffrey in her arms. Tyrion moved forward as well not believing what he was seeing. Sansa was gone but no one was paying her any attention. Jill included. Sansa glanced back at her a moment more. She didn't want to leave her but this was her chance, Sansa stared at Jill begging her to see her, to understand and get up but Jill's gaze was on Joffrey dying and her ears listening to Oberyn and Ellaria.  Sansa ran.  Everyone was focused on Joffrey. His face turning pale as he gasped for breath.

'joffrey what is it?' cersei questioned again.

'Help him! He is your king!" Olenna demanded. Everyone seemed in shock, everyone, there gaze fixed back on the king. Joffrey reached out pointing at Tyrion, pointing at his cup, blood spilled down his nose as he died.

'my son,' cersei cried. 'hes gone. Our king is gone.' Cersei shouted as she held Joffrey his body limp in her arms.  'He did this. He poisoned my son. Your king.' Cersei said getting louder and louder with each word until she was screaming. 'Take him. Take him. Take him! Take him!' cersei demanded pointing at tyrion, joffery still in her arms.

Guards dragged Tyrion away.

Cersei was out for blood.

"Sansa?" Jill questioned softly. "Did you see Sansa leave?" Jill asked them.

"No, sorry." Ellaria told her as she got up.

"Sansa?" Jill whispered looking around. Tyrion looked to Jill as she was in a state of panic but not because of his arrest he realized. He looked to the head table and didn't see Sansa. She was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.2K 30
"We are technically brother and sister now... ooh scandalous" ⚔️ Tyrion Lannister is head over heels in love with Roberts little sister Sofia Barathe...
253K 11.7K 77
King Aerys Targaryens little sister Avalon caught the eye of Tywin Lannister across the crowded room of her brothers coronation and he hasn't been ab...
9.2K 650 30
Rieka stark was married to Tyrion Lannister but falling for the wrong siblings when Jaime Lannister came back. 🦁 "If one more person says it I mig...
83K 4.4K 55
Haezel Hightower fell in love with most unlikely man. Can she save him from his fate? Or will the wildflowers start growing over their decaying bones...