𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑹𝑲𝑺. ( bnha )

By madaraslore

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀QUIRKS ༉‧₊𖤐˚ a young ⠀⠀⠀girl, the daughter of two ⠀⠀⠀pro heroes nonetheless ⠀⠀⠀... More

⠀foreword.
⠀✦⠀kourin yagami.
⠀announcement⠀!
♡̷̷⠀⠀⠀chapter one.
♡̷̷⠀⠀⠀chapter two.
♡̷̷⠀⠀⠀chapter three.
♡̷̷⠀⠀⠀chapter four.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
♡̷̷⠀⠀⠀chapter five.
♡̷̷⠀⠀⠀chapter six.
♡̷̷⠀⠀⠀chapter eight.

♡̷̷⠀⠀⠀chapter seven.

204 9 2
By madaraslore

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 ── BY THE BEACH.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

ⵌ﹒𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢. •˚°ㅤ˖ ࣪ ˒

fun fact ﹅⠀all might is like her uncle.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin had ended up falling asleep inside the yellow tube at the playground and when she'd woken up, last night dawned on her. It was the worse it'd ever been. She'd ended up sleeping on there rather than in her bed that was in that house because she didn't feel safe with them.

Anywhere was better than with them.

A tired yawn escaping her lips before she stretched herself out and sat up. With half lidded eyes, she made her way to the beach. Every morning she would, or rather, at least she tried to, run along the beach. She found that the sound of rolling waves eased her thoughts.

What surprised her was the sight of her best friend with All Might, not to mention the fact that it seemed as though the pro hero was training him.

She didn't even know they were associated.

Still in disbelief, she closed her eyes and pinched her cheek, hoping it was just a dream. And when the brunette opened her eyes, they were both still there.

It wasn't a dream.

All Might, the pro hero that'd previously trained her, was sitting on top of a fridge whilst the small and tiny Midoriya tried to pull him. She didn't know how to feel, but she decided that a teasing or sarcastic retort would be the best approach. "Is there a reason why the number one pro hero is torturing my best friend?"

"Young Yagami!" He exclaimed in shock, turning to face her with his signature smile plastered on his features. "It's been way too long! And did you say, best friend?"

"Koucchan?" Midoriya whirled around to face her, his head titled curiously to the side. "Why are you here? And, how do you know All Might?" Though, before she had a chance to respond an audible gasp escaped his lips and his hues landed on her left eye. "W— Koucchan, what happened to your eye?"

Upon the mention of her eyes, the pro hero's attention shifted to the left side of her face and he furrowed his brows, "it was them again, wasn't it?"

Midoriya glanced over at the pro hero, his eyes filled with confusion. It seemed like they'd known each other for awhile. "How do you two know each other?"

Kourin saw that the green haired boy was particularly perplexed, and that he was desperately seeking answers. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Izu. He told me to keep it a secret and you know how I am, not to mention the fact that he'd been gone awhile. You know who my parents are, don't you?" When he nodded, she continued, "he's my parents best friend, and he trained me for a few years. As for the scar, yeah, it was them. More specifically, Kinto. He said he didn't like my eyes. I mean," a soft humourless chuckle escaped her lips. "I don't blame him, I don't like my eyes."

"I like your eyes, Koucchan!" Midoriya said, smiling brightly. He wouldn't say it but, the scar suited her.

"As do I." All Might agreed, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I hate interrupting people's training, because I hate it when people interrupt my training. It's just common curtesy, but, I do need to talk to my best friend for a moment," she mumbled and grabbed the green haired boy's hand, dragging him away from the pro hero. "How did you two meet? And are you okay? You didn't call or text me last night."

Midoriya was unsure of how much she knew, so he decided to keep the information he gave her minimum. He hated lying, especially to her, his best friend. "You know that villain that attacked Kacchan, yesterday? Well, I got attacked too. All Might saved me and you can imagine, I met him, you know? My hero, Koucchan! I clung onto him when he jumped off because I wanted to ask questions. And the villain escaped and well you know the re—"

Kourin interrupted him with a hug, burying her face into the crook of his neck, "you damn knucklehead. I was worried about you."

"And you? What happened last night?" He asked, rubbing her back soothingly.

She pulled away from him and a tired expression graced her features, "it was worse than usual, but nothing I can't handle," she said and lifted up her shirt to reveal her wounded stomach. "A couple of bumps and bruises, nothing unusual."

"Koucchan.." Midoriya trailed off, intertwining his hand with hers. "I'm sorry I didn't call you last night, I'm so—"

"Izuku," she interrupted him, pinching his cheeks. "You should stop saying sorry, because it isn't your fault. It's not like you're the one abusing me." She saw that his eyes were getting glassy, which meant the green haired boy was tearing up. "Okay, okay, you should go back to your training," with their hands still intertwined, she led him back to All Might, but before the pro hero could tease them, the brunette spoke up. "Take care of my lil' boy, okay?"

"So, you know, huh?" All Might glanced down at the small boy.

"She told me a year after we met. But, I don't think I've ever seen her cry, well, there was that one time she cried but, it was because someone gave her free takoyaki, that's beside the case though." Midoriya said, grabbing the rope from the ground.

"She still likes takoyaki, huh..?" All Might trailed off and watched as her figure disappeared before he turned back to his soon to be protege, "since you're her best friend, I'll tell you some things while I'm training you. It won't be related to training, but it will be related to her."

He'd be finding more about his mysterious best friend? 

"Of course!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

On her way home, her thoughts wandered to U.A.

Kourin had already gotten into U.A High, she'd completed the recommendation entrance exam in middle school. She was already guaranteed a place. And though she'd been guaranteed a place, her best friends had not and so they'd have to take the regular entrance exam.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she looked at the door in front of her and with a deep breath, she pushed the door open. "I'm home."

She could already tell that from the monotone voice, something was wrong. "Rinny, are you oka—" Chisa's eyes widened and her jaw dropped at the sight of the scar on her eye. Tears began to fall down her cheeks as her arms wrapped around the girls petite figure, "I can't believe they would do this to you, my baby. My daughter," she sobbed out, burying her face into her shoulder.

Under her touch, the girl relaxed and gently patted her head. "I'm fine, okaasan."

"No you're not," she sniffled.

She called them by their names, but at times like this, the title of mother and father fit perfectly for the situation. She already considered them to be her family, right now, her only family. "I've already healed it. So you don't have to worry, okay? I'm fine."

Hearing the sobs that came from the house, Adan furrowed his brows and exited the dojo only to find his wife sobbing into the girl's arm. He was confused at first, but when the brunette looked up at him, he understood why. It was that fucking bastard and that whore. He felt rage, and when his green hues landed on the scar all he saw was red. He was fuming. For a moment, he calmed himself down for the sake of the two people he loved so dearly. "Stop your crying woman, and let the poor girl in," he said gruffly, folding his arms.

"Shut up, let me hug her." Chisa mumbled, glaring at her husband.

Once she was inside, he placed a hand on her shoulder and he looked down at her, a concerned but stern look on his face. "Kourin."

"It's fine. It's nothing," but when she saw his raised eyebrow, she sighed. "I just think he got riled up. Ami finally decided to join in today, I'm pretty sure they had sex all night. They were having sex when I left the house. If I stayed, I wouldn't have been able to sleep," she mumbled and rubbed the back of her neck. "I may have slept at a playground last night."

Chisa grabbed her shoulders and began shaking her, "you could've come here, Rinny!" Honestly, the woman was scared for her and if anything had happened to the girl she considered to be her daughter, she wouldn't know what to do with herself. She loved the girl.

"I swear, I'll kill him. That damn bastard! He's such a little shit! Completely irredeemable!" Adan clenched his fist and a fire burned in his eyes, but when he saw his wife's expression, he sighed, "I really wanna kill him. I swear, I could do it. It'd be justified. And that damn bitch too! Stupid fucking assholes!"

"We get it," Kourin's lips curved upwards at his language and she shook her head, placing a hand on his arm. "Calm down, otousan."

He placed a hand over his heart, "my heart still tingles every time you call me that." Adan grinned at her and ruffled her hair. "You'll be going to U.A. High soon, huh? I'm so proud of you kiddo. Fight on! You'll be graduating soon too."

"Don't get all cheesy on me, old man. Let's go train. I need you to go harder, okay? Don't take it easy on me just because we're close," she told him and grabbed her fighting uniform from the table. "When we're fighting, we're all equal and you better not think otherwise."

Chisa watched her daughter go into the bathroom, a worried expression on her face. "She always just brushes it off. I'm worried about her dear," but when the brunette came out of the bathroom, the orange haired woman smiled, "Okay, I'll make you lots of takoyaki tonight."

"Thanks, okaasan. Now, let's fight, old man." With a small grin, she cracked her knuckles.

Adan pouted, "call me otousan, one more time."

She rolled her eyes and opened the door to the dojo, "shut up, let's go."

"C'mon, call me otousan, one more time," he pleaded, following her into the dojo.

Chisa placed a hand on her waist, shaking her head at her husband and daughter. Now this, this was home.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐.

( AUTHOR'S NOTE )
as mentioned adan runs a
dojo,,,, and the building to
his right is chisa's bakery !!
to his left is their house :)))
it's going to get so fucking
hard to find songs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 197 31
{𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬...
200K 5.2K 26
𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥: 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗢𝗟𝗗, 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗨𝗡𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗗, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯...
139K 5.7K 37
"Y/n, you can't keep a child you found out in the streets" "Says who" "Says the government" "Does anyone listen to them anyway" #1 All Might 10/20/21...
5.5K 426 25
𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 Complete! ----------------------------------------- 🌺★ Before her life at UA, our protag...