WISHING BADLY || genshin imp...

By -maplekisses

semi lit to lit rp dears!! heizou cmon More

[ โ˜๏ธ || RULES ]
[๐Ÿ’ซ || FORMS ]
[โ„๏ธ || ELSBET ]
[๐Ÿ”ฅ || KUMIKO ]
[๐Ÿƒ || MAIA ]
[๐Ÿ’• || MAKE YOUR OWN ]
[๐Ÿ’•|| FLUFF STARTERS ]
[๐Ÿ’• || ANGST ]
[๐Ÿ’• || SICK]
[๐Ÿ’• || FESTIVAL ]
[๐Ÿ’• || DANCE WITH ME DEAR ]
[๐Ÿ’• || ROYALTY ]

[๐ŸŽป || KAYDENCE ! ]

67 5 4
By -maplekisses

" let the song fill your hearts . "

[🌨 || NAME ]
Cadence Blanchet

[ 🌨 || ALIASES / NICKNAME ]
Kay
densy

[ 🍃 || BIRTHDAY ]
july 10

[ 🍃 || RESIDENCE ]
Fontaine , ????
However, she doesn't particularly reside there all the time. Being a performer, she goes around places accessible to her around teyvat.

[ 🍃 || GENDER ]
Female

[ 🍃 || SEXUALITY ]
Bisexual

[ || CONSTELLATION]
BRUMA CUNICULIS

[ 🍃 || LOVE INTEREST ]

Al Haitham
- her and al haitham are actually acquainted. more so when she had gotten into sumeru to cross over to liyue after stopping over to see the greenery— she had come across kaveh. who she had gotten along with thanks to his antics.. in turn meeting the scribe. maybe it was her curious nature, but she ended up getting along with him for some reason. maybe it was her stubbornness to get herself acquainted with him... she doesn't know. but something about his personality compliments her energetic and sly attitude in her opinion. so every now and then, she would visit kaveh, in the end acquainting al haitham further.

BACK UP !

Kamisato Ayato
- she and ayato have gone a bit back. before the vision hunt decree started, she had traveled to inazuma as a commissioner's entertainer. throughout the visit, she'd normally be seen dancing around the more open areas of inazuma, practicing the traditions and still adding her twist to it. particularly, ayato had ran into her during a encounter with a fatui. of course the run in had happened so suddenly, and he was luckily there to help her out.
they got fully acquainted at the party she was invited to to perform.

[ 🍃 || APPEARANCE ]
being of shorter stature, she stands around 5'1.

she has pink hair with brown at the ends <3

[PLEASE TAKE INTO ACCOUNT!! not final design! JUST A PLACE HOLDER DUE. DO NOT STEAL SINCE THIS IS MY ORIGINAL ART. the dress design belongs to my persona's <333 ]

[ 🍃 || PERSONALITY ]
Cadence is a very sweet girl with a very friendly attitude... too friendly. she's a very smiley girl, with an extremely optimistic attitude. she comes off very energetic, usually hyper and loud.

she can be snarky and a tease, known for her sarcastic and snarky replies when approached in a not very.. pleasant manner.

However sometimes, she can be reported to be in a daze. often than than not, she looks as if she is staring at something into space, only to snap back. This is when she usually ends up upset, acting like a confused child and all.

When pissed, she's usually still keeping up that attitude, but her whole demeanour usually ends up changing... in such a way that this anger is usually shown in that sweet smile of hers and those eyes.
of course when it reaches out of control, her anger usually breaks this and... well.. all of this bottled up ends up letting her lash out. usually having to be kept from walking around and injuring herself due to her roaming carelessly.

[ 🍃 || OCCUPATION ]
Performer , Musician !

[ 🍃 || VISION ]
Cryo

[ 🍃 || WEAPON ]
Polearm
- weapon name ; the limelight's blessing

[ 🍃 || ELEMENTAL SKILL ]
she coats her surroundings with an ice coating by spinning it around, forming a shield that if applied near an enemy applies cryo damage.

[ 🍃 || ELEMENTAL BURTS ]
she takes out her flute, playing a tune and then spinning the flute into a large polearm, this constantly is coated with cryo and constantly applies damage to opponents when hit.

[ 🍃 || V O I C E L I N E S ! ]
in the making
GREETINGS ;
" greetings my dearest traveler, my name is kaydance blanchet. one of teyvat's famous wandering performers~! a nice show on the side of your travels wouldn't be too much, wouldn't it?"

GOODBYE ;
"oh? you're leaving? aww... i was having a rather nice time with you. please do stay safe! wouldn't wanna miss my performances in the future now do we?"

WHEN ITS MORNING ;
"rise and shine buddy~  back at home, i'd usually be training in the early mornings with a cup of tea on the side! would you like me to make you one to get you into the morning mood?"

GOOD NIGHT ;
*yaaaawn* " good night... please rest well, traveler..."

WHEN IT RAINS ;
"oh dear... the rain could get harder. traveler, let's look for shelter. slippery accidents aren't too fun now."

ABOUT THE TRAVELER ;
"i too lost my my sibling... i wish you luck. you really must love them since you went all this way for them."

ABOUT THE ARCHON ;
" i... dont know much actually. i avoid fontaine like crazy because... my family and all. i cant give my opinion on someone i've never even seen with my own two eyes."

ABOUT CYNO ;
"oh! the general... uhm.. i dont know how to say that word... right.. mahamatra! he's quite the jokester. hehe.. his jokes are SO corny! but i always find myself slapping my knee in laughter... heh.."

ABOUT KAVEH ;
"siiigh.... he helped design the stage i have in fountaine. i have no idea why they chose him but he did his job VERY WELL. after that, he and i got acquainted well! so every time i come over, he usually tries his best to show me around. it's just.. stressful to pull him away from al haitham during fights."

ABOUT AL HAITHAM ;
"e-eh?! oh! HIM! yes yes... am i going red? i'm not right?... our first meeting was not ideal you see. kaveh and i had to wait outside the house for hours as al haitham took his keys and kaveh really needed something at home— but afterwards he and i got acquainted well! closer than kaveh and i actually. he asks me for my next gigs but he's always either a month of two late and they're usually sold out so he barely watches my performances... plus busy."

ABOUT COLLEI ;
"in my travels, i found the pleasure to meet that cute forest ranger trainee. she's a delight to talk to! i usually get her sweets from my home before i come to visit."

ABOUT TIGHNARI ;
"tsk tsk tsk... i dont know. something about his sass made me like him quite a bit. he was entertaining to watch to be honest. he usually is strict about yknow... sweets and collei so yeah haha.."

ABOUT YUN JIN ;
"AH! i watched her performances a lot when i have time! she's wonderful~"

ABOUT KAMISATO AYATO ;
"... he and i met when i was practicing in the fields of inazuma. he saved me from fatui and well... i performed for a party he had gone to and i even performed something personally for him as he had requested after saving me. extra payment as he treated me mochi milk!"

ABOUT KAMISATO AYAKA;
"sweet sweet girl. i enjoyed her company a lot when i visit inazuma... though since she has duties, i cannot hang around her too much."

ABOUT NILOU ;
"lovely girl... she invites me often to dance with her but i've been too shy to reach out since she's so pretty and her talent.. oh my goodness...."

HOBBIES ;
"here, my diary. i enjoy writing scripts and shows quite a lot! it's so relaxing.."

TROUBLES ;
"my health had gone on a bit of a decline as of recently... lack of sleep and abusing my body. it's rather hard as a performer. my family was always strict in what i should and shouldn't do and it's been catching up to me.."

FAVOURITE FOOD ;
"aaah~ pastries! my family isnt fond of me eating too much but i can't help it... whether it be sweet or savoury... i can't resist."

LEAST FAVOURITE FOOD ;
"eugh... my family used to give me bland food. no flavour... it was to keep my body in shape but ew! ... other than that, i can barely handle spice thanks to them. i'm not picky but spicy food make my stomach turn..."

[ 🍃 || BACKGROUND ]
as a child , cadence was known as a prodigy. her talent was immeasurable and was praised. born into a famous family, expectations were heavy on her.
to the point her family had monitored her complete diet and routine. as a child, this heavily affected how kaydence was. on some days where she was fed right, she would be energetic but those wouldn't last.

growing up, she was made to please people. she grew to enjoy her job but hate her family's treatment. earning her own money as a teenager, she had ran to her mentor and begged to stay at her place. under the guise of helping kaydence work harder, the family allowed it.
but alas her family wanted her back and her life cycled back into her going back to her old routines.

til an adult, she lived under her family's roof til she left home. her family still comes over but this helped set kaydence on the right track in her health and she lived off on her performances and dress commissions. whenever her family had gone to visit and criticise her however, an obvious change would be apparent on the poor girl's face. usually this would happen before big gigs out of the country or in the country.

[ 🍃 || VOICE CLAIM ]
- kusonoki tomori

"oh dear~! thats not too pleasant !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
53.8K 94 14
๐Ÿค if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! ๐Ÿค
59.9K 141 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
69.9K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...