๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐“๐“๏ฟฝ...

By Bellethesoftkiss__

๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐ || ๐‰๐‰๐Š || ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธ || ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ " า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… สœแด‡ แดกแด€s แดแดsแด› แด…แด€ษดษข... More

๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ | 0.00
๏ผฐ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผง๏ผต๏ผฅ| [แด]
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 1
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 2
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 3
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 4
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 5
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 6
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 7
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 8
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 9
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 10
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 11
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 12
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 13
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 14
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 15
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 16
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 17 [ 15+]
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 18
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 19
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 20
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 21
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 22
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 23
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 24
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 25
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 26
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 27
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 28
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 29
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 30
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 31
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 33
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 34
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 35
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 36 [15+]
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 37
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 38
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 39
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 40
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 41
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 42
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 43
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 44
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 45 [15+]
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 46 [15+]
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 47
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 48
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 49
๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 50 [แด‡ษดแด…]
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„ [๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ+]
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„ | 3
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„ | 4

๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ 32

37.1K 1.8K 254
By Bellethesoftkiss__

- ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ-

------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

She bow infront of bambam bidding him bye.
He wave his hands and drove his car away.
She lifted her teary gaze. She notice the mansion is same where she came with him for the first time. She observe the dark area. Area fully corvred by big buses and trees.

She gulp and walk towards the entrance.

As soon she enter the living room. Her gaze caught his figure sitting on couch looking down on the floor , she gulp looking at his messy hairs, and white shirt, she can sense his anger and his dark aura. She lick her dry lips to calm down herself. She drop down her gaze and took a breathe and walk towards him.

Jungkook raised his head up hearing sound of faded footstep.
He lift his gaze and smirk looking at his wife who is coming towards him with her head down.
His eyes fell on her attire. He clench his fist observing her skirt which is long enough but still his possessive soul only find her skirt short.

The poor soul stand infront of devil husband.

Jungkook : Look up

He order her in cold tone. Causing the girl flinch hard she nodded her head and lift her head up.
Her pupil shaken witnessing the anger and lust in his eyes.
' he will also beat me '
Her clench tighten on clothe in jer fist.

His eyes roamed on her face. He observe her red fluffy eyes, red bloodshot lips as if she was chewing continue. Her tip of nose is red, her white cheeks were shining with tint of pink shade, he is damn sure she was crying all the time. Why wouldn't he sure? Afterall he shout at her and scold her. He sigh and look down at her body checking if she is hurt.
Nasty words of caleb again crawl his sanity.
He clench his jaw. He shook his thought away.
He bit his lips observing her small fist clenching clothes.
He abruptly get off from his seat causing her back off immediately.

Jungkook : follow me.

He throw another order on poor soul who is doing nothing but shivering in fear By the thought he is going to beat her.

Jungkook walk inside the room and halted when he fully entered the room. Yn also stop her feets from walking when he stop.
She observe the room, she gulp remembering this the same room where he did 'those' things to her.

Jungkook : close the door.. Yn.

He ordered back facing her, but she gulp as she feel her name dark from his mouth.

She immediately close the door.
She turn around to face him. But gulp when she found him looking at her with anger.
She buried her gaze down not able to bear his gaze.

He folded his arms on his chest,
He take his predator steps towards her with his intense gaze.

She gulp hearing his faded steps towards her.
She slowly take backstep.
He smirk,

Jungkook : where were you?

Her breathe hitched hearing his rough-husky tone.

He is known by where she was but still he want to hear from her mouth.
He wants to hear her explanation, her excuses on her disobedience.
She bitted her lips.

He again took his steps towards her. She again move backward. But she gasp when her back hit cold wall.

He smirk and stand infront of her. He tilt his head and bend down to her level.

Jungkook : i asked you something?.. Where were you?

He said in demanding tone. She push her back on wall wanting to hide from him.
Receiving no answer from her. He slammed his hands on the wall causing girl jump in fear.

Jungkook : FVCKING ANSWER ME!

She flinch hard and her eyes welled up unlimited tears. Her whole face get warm.
He sigh angrily when he notice her trembling body. She try to speak,

Yn : i wa-was at res-restau-taurant.

She whisper tightly closing her eyes. He clench his jaw hearing her answers. Only nasty-Flithly words of caleb blurred his thoughts. He didn't like caleb's choice of words. Jungkook clearly knows which type of man caleb is. He is also known by his dirty gaze. He took another step towards the girl reducing a small distance between them.
Her eyes shaken underneath her lashes when his hot breathe fang on her face.

Jungkook : open your eyes.. RIGHT NOW!

He furiously shout at her. Causing girl flinch hard she immediately open her eyes which is blurred with tears. She joined her hands together in small fist and pull her closer to her chest and started sobbing while shivering hard.
She didn't like his rude and rough behavior on her.
She loves his softness towards her. Her lower lips shiver.

He isn't satisfied by her tries , by her fear. He didn't want to scare her.
But she needs to learn a good lesson.

Jungkook : WHEN I CLEARLY WARN YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO RESTAURANT THEN WHY YOU FVCKING DISOBEY ME?

He throw another question on shivering girl. He again move closer to her totally pressing his hard body on her soft figure.
She push herself on wall in fear. Girl harshly bite her lips on fear.

Jungkook : WHY YN? WHY ? DO YOU KNOW WHICH TYPE OF PEOPLE WHERE ON RESTAURANT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH YOU? DO YOU FVCKING KNOW HE WAS---

He didn't let himself complete his sentence and slammed his fist on wall beside her head.
Her sobs and sniff can be heard he just stare at her shivering form waiting her to say something.

Yn : li-lisa un-unnie.. Ba-bambam... *sob* yeo-yeon-jun.. And soo-soobin... Was also th-there.. The-they..

She mumble while looking down. He growl loudly he didn't like, he didn't fvcking like her taking another man's name. He fvcking hate her closeness with another man. He clench his jaw and calm his sanity. He knows she taking their name its just ok. He don't need to be angry on such a small thing.

Jungkook : On bed!

He order her while drilling hole with his eyes. She lift her head and gaze at his face. She hiccup looking at his furious face. She slowly walk closer to him with her shivering feets. She slowly wrapped her small hands around his waist. She attached her body with his. And hid her face on his chest.

Yn : i-i am so-sorry

The cold icy emotions of his eyes melted by her warm-soft touch. His arms urge to push her body on him. He slowly wrapped his one hand around her waist and stuff her body on his he slightly lift her up to match her level with his. He place his another hand on her head and ruffled her hairs softly.

He chuckle softly when his silk material shirt soaked by her tears.

Jungkook : yn.. Why you disobey me? I was about to take you outside.. Why you disobey me.

He asked her same question but in soft manner.

Yn : i-i a-am so-sorry.

He chuckle softly hidden many darkness in his soft chuckle.

Jungkook : punishment is must.

He said with different dark emotions. Which is unpredictable for yn to understand.
He walk towards the bed still carring her like she is weight is as same as feather.
He sit on bed along with her on his lap.
She didn't separate her face from his chest in fear.

Jungkook : yn

He call her name, she spoke,

Yn : Ple-please... Do-dont be-beat me...

She said and tighten her grip on his waist. His eyes widen hearing her assumption.
He wasn't going to beat her. Why would he beat her.
He free her from hell not to beat her.

Jungkook : sweetheart.. I won't hurt you.. Now look at me.

Her shivering body get relax under his soft words. She slowly unwrapped her arms and slowly detached her face from his chest.
But didn't look up. He place his slender index finger on her chin and lift up her face.

Her breathe hitched when her dark brown collide with his blue shade.
Jungkook couldn't help but drown into her innocent eyes. He tilt his head when unwanted lust and desire took over him. He clench his fist to control his urge to have the fragile girl in his arms. His gaze slip down at her thighs. He lick his lips and look away.
Her innocent eyes did nothing but only awake his demon.

Girl blink her eyes when he broke the eye contact. Her brows knitted when he down at her thighs. But then look away.
Her brows frown when she watch him taking out phone from his pocket.

He took out his expensive phone from his pocket and tap the screen and open a website while tapping the screen.
Her eyes amazed observing his moves.
Girl gasp when she saw the screen changing the color. Yn never witness screentouch phone. She always saw juliet using keypad phone. And kia and her mom never showed up so she could know about gadgets.

Jungkook's lips tugged evil smirk looking at the suggested nasty video.
He look up at yn who is looking at his phone with amusement.

Jungkook : yn.. Are you Ready for the punishment?

He asked his wife, breaking her concentration. She lift her lashes up hearing his question.
She gulped and shook her head.
He just smirk her answer doesn't matter.

Jungkook : look at the screen.. Babygirl.

His eyes and voice cause the girl shiver. She nodded her head and tugged her few strands of hair on her ears.
And look at screen. Jungkook just smirk at obedient and naive girl.
Fvck her obedience just want him to rip her skirt and shoved him whole inside her and thrust her raw. But the fragile wouldn't bear his animalistic needs. He tap the video and slowly slowly video started to play.

Yn bit her lips observing the boy and girl in the video. She frown but soon her face's colour faded when the boy push the girl on bed. She clench her skirt.

The screen automatically zoomed on the bed where boy push the girl.
Her stomach churn when boy pull the girl's skirt down.

Yn : jun-jungko-kook-shii.. Wha-what.. Th-they are do-doing?

Yn ask him with horrified expression. He darkly chuckle and leaned near towards her ears.

Jungkook : focus on video.. Sweetheart...

He whisper words on strict tone she bitted her lips and shook her head.

Jungkook : RIGHT NOW!

He yell at her she flinch hard. And drop down her gaze. Her eyes welled up with tears hearing his yell.
' Why he always shout at me? '

Her eyes shaken when the boy unzipped his pants and push his whole his whole length inside the girl. Only moans and heavy can be heard. Yn couldn't help bit hiccup feeling uncomfortable. Jungkook shook his head and off the screen.

------------------------------------

-𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴-
𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 💜✨
𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙸𝚃𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙳𝚂 𝙼𝙴. 𝙸𝚃𝚂 𝙼𝙾𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚂 𝙼𝙴.

𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 400+

𝙸𝚃𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙳𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙸𝚃𝚂 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟗𝟎𝟎+ 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬.
🥺🥺🥺

ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ᴀᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ 𝟾𝟸𝟶 ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sʜᴏᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀᴡ 𝟿𝟺𝟶 ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀs.
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ☁✨🥀

𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈 ✨🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 238 26
"Aww too bad! You betrayed him. And betrayers shouldn't be allowed to live," ยฉ๐‰๐„๐Ž๐๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• |โ€ขContains Mature language and triggering cont...
258K 12.4K 47
"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•," "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’”?" ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๐’–๐’...
101K 6.9K 88
๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...
192K 5.4K 16
๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ~ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ [๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ] ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข~ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข~ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ~ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข...