Brutal | NI-KI ENHA

By Bunny_JHS

Sighing, I took my blazer off and tossed it next to his. I reluctantly took hold of his large hand, and he im... More

Heeeyyyyyyy :)
Chapter °ONE°
Chapter three➖
Chapter four➖
Chapter five➖
Chapter six➖
Chapter seven➖
Chapter eight➖
BTS + Military = my life's in shambles
Chapter nine➖
Chapter ten➖
Chapter eleven➖
Chapter thirteen➖
Chapter fourteen➖
Chapter fifteen➖
Chapter sixteen➖
Chapter seventeen➖
Chapter eighteen⚠️

Chapter twelve➖

480 23 22
By Bunny_JHS

10 days to the Halloween Party...…⁠ᘛ

"Wait wait wait..." Hyewon raised her eyebrows. "So you mean to tell me that Principal Kim...our principal...the principal of this school, is allowing us to throw a frat party??"

"Dude! Not so loud..." I lightly smacked her arm. "And no, it isn't a frat party. Just a friendly, Halloween high school party that we're planning." I explained.

Hyewon scoffs. "You clearly don't know the learners of this school. Sure, they're all good at academics and all that crap, but when it comes to partying, they deliver! And they never disappoint!" She smirked.

I only shook my head, eyeing Hyewon and thinking about what she just said.

"Alright. You all know what to do, right?" Minji Unnie asked the group. We all nodded and that's when she gave us the greenlight to proceed.

We barged through the cafeteria doors, switching on the speaker and blasting pop music, earning everyone's attention.

"STUDENTS OF SINCHON HIGH SCHOOL!" Minji's voice called from the microphone. Every single student in the cafeteria turned to look at us, with frowns on their faces and expressions of bewilderment.

I mean who wouldn't be confused right now at the sight of a bunch of SRC members barging into the cafeteria, wearing clown wigs, silly hats and tutus while blasting extremely loud music.

"The Student Representative Council would like to announce that we will be hosting a HALLOWEEN THEMED PARTY~"  Minji shouted, making everyone in the room roar in excitement.

"The party will be hosted right here at school, in ten days time and we would love for ALL OF YOU to come along! Bring your dates, girlfriends, boyfriends, side chicks, friends! ANYONE!" Haruto announced, smiling brightly at the crowd and making my heart jump. He then passed the mic on to me and I shook my head saying no, however he insisted.

I deeply sighed. "And we will be having very special guests perform at this party! We really hope to see every single one of you there!" I announced, immediately passing the mic back to Haru, who passed it to Minji.

"We will be handing out fliers now!" She announced and we all dispersed in the large crowd of students, handing fliers out to them.

I limped towards the table where Hanni, Danielle and Hyewon were sitting. I flashed my semi gummy smile, and they smiled back, each taking a flier from the pile I was holding. I walked away from their table, and my tracks immediately slowed down once I realised there was one table left that didn't get any fliers. My smile faded as I saw Niki's arm slither behind Seo Yeon, pulling her closer and whispering something in her ear. I took deep breaths in, feeling my heart ache and my blood start to boil.

I continued limping towards their table, putting on my best poker face and having no intentions on engaging in a conversation with either one of them. I quickly placed fliers in front of everyone at that table, and when I got to Niki and Seo Yeon, I barely looked up at them, and slammed two fliers in front of them. I was about to walk away when I felt a hand gently hold my wrist, slightly pulling me back.

His eyes sparkled as he looked at me and I could see just a hint of sorrow in them. "Are you mad at me?" Niki softly asked.

I flashed a fake smile, shaking my head saying no. "Why would I be mad at you, Niki?"

He deeply sighed, before pulling me closer to him. "Yong, please tell me what's wrong?"

I sighed, removing his hand from my wrist. "Nothing's wrong. I have to go now, the others are waiting for me." And with that, I walked away from them and headed towards the group of SRC members.

"Did everyone hand out their pile of fliers?" Minji asked. We nodded and gave her a thumbs up. She smiled, making the guys whisper and blush like a bunch of idiots.

"Alright, also remember that we start setting up today afterschool." She reminded us.

We all split up and everyone made their way to their own groups. I was about to leave when I felt a hand gently touch my shoulder. I turned around to see Haruto smiling.

"Uhh...Yong, I was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me...I mean...my friends and I..." He trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'd love to, but my friends are waiting for me. I'm sorry." I gave him a small smile. "Or would you like to sit with us instead? I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind." I suggested.

Haruto seemed hesitant at first, until he said, "Wouldn't people think its weird for a senior to sit and eat with juniors?"

I laughed, shaking my head saying no. "Who cares what they think. Now come on, let's go!" I flashed my gummy smile, grabbing Haruto by his arm and dragging him towards our table.

"Hey again!" I greeted the girls, and they all greeted back, however their attention quickly shifted from me to Haruto.

"Oh, this is Haruto. Haruto, this is Danielle, Hyewon and Hanni." I introduced them, and they all kindly greeted him as he did the same. I sat down in between Danielle and Hyewon, while Haruto sat across the table next to Hanni.

"He's cute." Danielle whispered, smirking while she silently checked Haruto out.

I lightly smacked her arm, side eyeing her and shaking my head. "Yah, you gotta stop scouting every boy you see."

"Oh come on! It's just a compliment!" She laughed, sipping on her banana milk.

"So Haruto, why'd you wanna sit with us?" Hanni asked, folding her arms on the table.

"Oh actually, I wanted Yong to sit with my friends but she didn't wanna ditch you guys, so she insisted on me coming here instead." Haru explained.

"Awwwwwwww Yongie!" Hyewon poked my cheek. "You're such a good friend." She pouted, wrapping her arms around me and burying her face in the crook of my neck.

I rolled my eyes, trying my best not to smile, but I did, and I enjoyed Zoa's hug.

"Uhh Yong, have you eaten anything yet?" Haruto suddenly asked.

"No...I haven't. But I was actually about to buy something-"

"What's your favourite food here?" Haru cut me off.

"All kinds of foods are Yong's favourite." Hyewon simply said, shrugging her shoulders. "That's why she has thick, sexy thighs!" She mischievously smiled, smacking my right thigh.

"YAH!" I flicked her forehead with my finger, making her groan and frown.

"What? I'm just telling the truth."

"You can't say that. Haru is like...right there." I whispered the last sentence, side eyeing my best friend who seemed to be enjoying this a little too much.

"Alright then. What would you like me to buy?" Haruto asked, taking his wallet out of his pocket and innocently looking at me.

"Huh? No, you don't need to buy lunch for me! I have my own mo-"

"Fried chicken it is!" He smirked, standing up from his chair and heading towards the food que, completely ignoring my protests.

"Here you go~" Haruto carefully placed a huge plate full of 8 pieces of fried chicken in front of me, along with a medium-sized banana milk. My eyes widened and I quickly shot Haruto a glare, which only made him cutely laugh.

"Haru?! How much was this?!" I shrieked, leaning my head against my palm. He clearly wasn't bothered by my distress judging by the way he kept smiling and laughing at me.

"Just eat, Yong-"

"NO. I can't just eat knowing very well that you probably spent a lot of money just for this!-"

"I offered to buy you lunch! So, it really isn't a problem-"

"No, it is a problem. I said I had my own money to buy lunch Haru-"

"Save your money. Seriously Yong, I don't mind at all-"

"Tell me how much the food was." I firmly said, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"No-"

"Tell me-"

"No-"

"Tell me!!"

"If you eat the food then I'll tell you how much it was." He says, adorably raising his eyebrows and making my heart throb.

"FINE!" I aggressively took a piece of chicken from the plate, messily dipped it in sauce and devoured it like a monster. I panted, frowning and staring at Haruto while sloppily chewing the chicken. "Are you happy now?" I asked, my words muffled since I still had some chicken in my mouth.

"I'm ecstatic!" Haruto laughed, shaking his head and staring at me. His eyes lovingly twinkled as he looked at me, which took my by surprise. A light shade of pink covered his cheeks, as well as the tip of his ears. I felt small under his gaze, and so I looked away immediately.

And I deeply regret it.

It was never my intention to, but it happened. My eyes caught sight of Niki and Seo Yeon flirting, their faces barely centimetres apart. The way he looked at her made me sick and I felt like throwing up what I just ate. The pain I felt in my heart seemed to worsen once Niki tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, then seductively, yes, seductively ran his finger against her jaw and almost pulling her face even more closer to his with his finger.

I let out a shaky breath, unable to look away even though it hurt me. I felt frustrated. Not with Niki, not with Seo Yeon, but with myself. I felt as if I hadn't been enough. As if my presence wasn't strong enough. As if I was too soft. As if I wasn't pretty enough to reach his standards.

His standards...which are Seo Yeon. A cheerleader, petite, slim, long hair, dimples, cute smile, pretty eyes and fair skin. I, on the other hand, was neither of those. I was just me. Simple, tanned skin, short haired, thick thigh, no-dimple Min Yong. Sure, people say I'm popular, people like me and I get compliments here and there, but I can never be as popular as Seo Yeon. I can never be as pretty as her. No one likes me. No one wants me.

He doesn't see me that way. My tears were begging to flow right out of my eyes.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I barely mumbled to the group, quickly standing up and rushing towards the cafeteria door.

"Yong??" Hyewon called, but I ignored her and pushed open those doors, speed walking to the bathroom. I felt my tears already slipping down my cheek, my breaths shortening.

I entered the bathroom, looking for an empty stall until I finally found one, and walked right in. I shut the door and sat on the closed toilet, burying my face in my hands and cry, feeling my heart shatter. I sloppily sniffled, taking a piece of tissue and blowing all the slimy, gross mucus out my nose.

You're beating yourself up again Yong, stop, I thought.

After a few long minutes of crying, I finally stopped and lightly smacked my cheeks. "Crying over a boy again Min Yong..." I softly said to myself. "You're better than this." I stood from the toilet seat and unlocked the stall, walking out towards the marble basin.

I let the faucet run, cupping my hands under the running water until they were filled. Just as I was about to splash the water on my face, two female voices coming from the last bathroom stall caught my attention. Actually no, a certain name caught my attention. I listened closely and again, I heard his name being mentioned.

"Haruto is really hot. I wonder if he has a girlfriend." One of them spoke. The heavy scent of fruits suddenly hit my nostrils, and that's when it hit me. These girls weren't actually using the bathroom.

They were vaping.

The other one 'tsk'. "It's too late for you. Apparently Min Yong already made him hit. Gosh, she just keeps coming for the boys in this school. Literally." They both laughed, and that's when I felt the tears form in my eyes.

"Doesn't she get tired of sleeping around all the time? She's so young! Seo Yeon was right, that girl really is a hoe huh?" They laughed again, and this time the door of the bathroom stall opened, revealing both the girls that were gossiping.

They both paused once our eyes met, their mouth slightly agape and eyes wide open. My tears were about to flow out any second now, and I tried my best to hold them in. I tried my best not to break down in front of them, because that's what I hate the most. Crying in front of people. It's bad enough that they think I'm too much of a softie, now they'll think I'm a crybaby too.

I looked away from them, closing the tap and quickly rushing out the bathroom and once I was out, my walls crumbled further and I endlessly sobbed. My vision was blurred and my nose was covered in disgusting snot. I barely even realised how a few learners who were roaming around the hallway, were giving me questionable looks and asking if I was okay. All I wanted to do was disappear. Just get the heck out of this school and go home to where my older brother is. My safe place, my comfort. I just wanted to be with Yoongi.

I felt a pair of hands tightly grip my shoulders, stopping me from walking any further. "Yong? What's wrong??" She asked, trying to look at my face since I was facing down.

"Hyewon..." I cried, wiping my unending tears with the sleeves of my blouse. "The rumours...they're starting again." I sobbed. 

A frown formed on Hyewon's face. "Who the heck was it?! Tell me!" She angrily said through gritted teeth.

"Two girls in grade eleven. They're in the bathroom, but please, Hyewon, don't cause a scene-"

"I'm gonna freaking KILL those BITCHES!" Hyewon spat, harshly letting go of my shoulders and running, literally running towards the bathroom.

"Hyewon NO!" I ran after her, the tears in my eyes still flowing freely.

Just as I walked into the bathroom, a harsh smack sound caused me to flinch and panic. There she was, the bravest best friend of all time, violently grabbing one of the girl's hair and slamming her head against one of the bathroom stall doors. I watched as Hyewon maniacally smirked, aggressively grabbing the girl by her shirt and slamming her hard against the wall. Hyewon glared at the girl she's pinning to the wall. They were both head-to-head, both heavily panting with the other one already injured on her head. What worried me the most was the single droplet of blood dripping down the side of her face. The corner of her bottom lip was cut and covered in blood already, probably because of Hyewon's slap.

"Yahh, you thought you'd disrespect my best friend like that and get away with it?" Hyewon whispered, inching closer and closer to the older girl's face. "She may not know how to fight, but I do."

And the brawl continues.

Hyewon threw the girl back on the floor and launched at her, landing a single, hard punch on her pretty face. The other girl stood in the corner, watching her friend get beat with horrified eyes. I rushed towards Hyewon, tugging on her shirt but she shoved me away. Both girls were wrestling each other on the floor, both pulling each other's hairs and letting out shrieks and squeals. Hyewon shouted  every single possible swear word you could ever think of, kicking, shoving, scratching and punching the helpless girl.

"Hyewon stop it please!" I wailed, trying to break them apart. I earned a few smacks and scratches here and there, but I eventually succeeded in breaking up the fight. I pulled Hyewon away, wrapping my arms around her body and shielding her.

"Zoa, please." I sniffed, pleading with her. She heavily panted, glaring at the weak girl who's slowly standing up from the ground and leaning on the basin.

"If I ever hear any of you utter a single word about Yong, imma make sure your ass lands in a coma." Hyewon warned them both.

Just then, a female teacher barged in the bathroom, eyeing the scene with wide eyes and staring at Hyewon and the girl. "What the heck is going on here?!"

Not one of us answered her. We were all too busy fighting that we failed to realise how the learners had already formed a crowd, standing outside the bathroom and watching us.

I impatiently waited outside the principal's office, chewing on my nails and letting out deep sighs.

It has been almost twenty minutes since the fight, and since Hyewon and the girl were taken to the principal's office. I hoped and I prayed that they hadn't given Hyewon a harsh punishment. All she did was defend me.

Because you're weak, I thought.

I ignored the hurtful thought, and was about to knock on the wooden door when it suddenly opened, revealing one of the girl's that Hyewon brutally beat. Her eyes were puffy, probably from crying, and her face was already covered in plasters. A little bit of dried blood was still on the corner of her lips.

"M-Min Yong..." She stuttered, clearly trying to hold back her tears. "I'm so sorry about what I said in the bathroom. You don't have to forgive me, I understand, just please know that I truly am sorry. I never should have said those things." She looked down at her shoes, gripping the straps of her back pack.

I went still once she got on her knees and clasped her hands, rubbing them together while crying. "I'm sorry, Min Yong. I'll never do it again." She cried. I felt so bad for her, and I immediately helped her up.

"It's fine." I said. "Just be careful with what you say about others next time." I warned her. She only nodded, and walked away while still crying.

The door opened again, revealing a tired looking Hyewon. "Hyewon!" I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in, hugging her. "I told you not to fight!! I told you not to cause scenes anymore! Why would you do something like that?!" I scored her, harshly pushing her.

"You think I'd stand there and watch my best friend, my sister, get trampled on by a bunch of shitty bi-"

"Language!" I rolled my eyes. "I could've handled this on my own!"

She scoffs. "Oh yeah? And how would you do that?? Beg them to stop bullying you? You think that's how it works Yong?" Hyewon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No but-"

"But nothing! You know what, I'm glad I beat that chick up! I don't regret it one bit. She deserved it! I could've thrown her friend out a window but you just had to pull me away." She rolled her eyes, walking past me. I frowned, following after her.

"You have to stop getting into fights because of me-"

"Never. For you, I'd beat a bitch any day. Yong..." Hyewon stopped walking, turning around to face me and placing her hands on my shoulders. "You gotta stop being so nice to people. People will think you're a softie who's easy to play with. If you don't stand up for yourself, no one but me will." And with that, Hyewon continued to walk to who knows where, and I mindlessly followed her.

Something tells me that this

This is not gonna be my last fight...

____________________________________
[A/N]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😁😁😁😁15/11/22
Our Aussie boy is growing up today guys

So here's a chapter, cuz it's his birthday today. Not a very jolly chapter, but you know what, at least there's drama! :)

Yall
I just realised I made a mistake AGAIN in the previous chapter. Sola is actually born in 2005(yes, I'm sure. I did my research ;)

Btw, y'all think Haruto has a little thing for you? :)

I hope you liked this chapter. Thank you so much to all of you who are taking time to actually read this book❤️. I lub and appreciate you all❤️. Quit being silent readers and vote<3

Here's Wonnie❤️😁

Byee

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...