๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ. |"๐™ฝ๐™พ ๐™ธ'๐™ผ ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฐ...

By 3nriched

โ†ฌ' ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ. ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ [๐Ÿธ]: o n g o i n g [H I A T U S] โžค She is Emilia Vivian Stark. Ex-hydra assassin The... More

DATA LOG:
1:
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[FOUR]
[FIVE]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[TWELVE]
[THIRTEEN]
[FOURTEEN]
[SIXTEEN]
[SEVENTEEN]
[EIGHTEEN]
[NINETEEN]
[TWENTY]
[TWENTY-ONE]
[TWENTY-TWO]
[TWENTY-THREE]
[TWENTY-FOUR]

[FIFTEEN]

723 33 5
By 3nriched

««ѳѳѳѳ»»
15

Emilia

Washington, D.C. of all places? The last time I was there I almost drowned in the river.

How am I supposed to watch the kid if I'm in a whole other state?

The Decathalon team was gathered up at the side of the bus preparing their leave when Peter came running in. How convenient...

"Peter?" Said the teacher whose name I've forgotten.

"Yeah, guys I was hoping if I could rejoin the team—" Peter said but was cut off by Flash.

"No, no way you can't just quit on us, stroll up, and be welcomed back by everyone..." Flash says.

I will purposely leave him in D.C., I thought.

"Hey Welcome back Peter!" Mr. Harrington says welcoming him back with open arms. Ironic.

"Flash your back to the first alternate..." He states.

"What?" Flash gaps in disbelief while everyone just laughed.

"He's taking your place!" Abraham Brown emphasizes.

"Uh excuse me, can we go already 'cause I was hoping to get in some light protesting in front of one of the embassies before the dinner so..." Michelle—MJ insisted.

"Protesting is patriotic, let's get on the bus." That's why she is my favorite.

Flash shoves his jacket into Peter's arms before entering the bus with everyone following behind.

"After you, Miss Morgan," Mr. Harrington said however I stood there staring at him blankly.

"Well, I guess I'll go in first," After he entered I was the last.

Let this trip be short-lived.

•••••

On the road, the team began warming up for their competition with Liz Toomes asking questions and everyone else annoyingly ringing a bell to answer.

"Flash is wrong," Abraham called out.

"Okay, guys let's focus." Liz urged.

"Liz, don't overwork 'em," Said Mr. Harrington.

I decided to move further back from all the commotion where I found Ned Leeds sitting as well. I noticed him abruptly put away something when he saw me going toward the back.

Initiating Teacher mode. "Mr. Leeds, are you doing well back here?" I asked with a wide smile.

"I-uh yes, I-I'm good Ms. Morgan." I nodded at him before continuing my way to another seat. Once I reached a certain distance I slumped down and brought out my phone.

One missed call from Tony.

Weird Older Brother

I am on a field trip right now.
Talk to you later.
Read.

I placed it back in my pocket and directed my attention elsewhere.

A good minute of silence went when Mr. Harrington called out. "Ah, Ms. Morgan almost forgot..."

He comes to me in hand with what appears to be one of those horrendous yellow blazers.

"Oh wow, what a wonderful...jacket, It's so...bright," I hesitantly take the jacket from my smiling coworker.

"Well, we all have got to represent our school to the fullest." He said.

"Sure do." Throw me off the bus.

•••••

Peter

We finally reached the place which was cool and huge but I had something else to focus on. "You brought your laptop right?" I asked looking over at Ned.

"Why?"

•••••

We went to our room earlier than everyone else and cracked open the laptop.

"Peter, why are we removing a tracker from your suit?" Ned asked.

"Uh because I got to follow these guys to their boss before they move again...and I don't want Mr. Stark knowing all about it," I explained mumbling the last part before putting the flashlight back in between my teeth.

"So you're lying to Ironman now? He said.

"No no, I'm not lying...He just really doesn't get what I can do yet..." Finally, I got the tracker off.

"Alright Happy enjoy tracking this..." I then attached it to the lamp.

"There are a ton of other sub-systems here but they're all disabled by the 'Training Wheels Protocol'" I quickly took a look at Ned's computer. Training Wheels?!

"What? The training wheels protocol," Ned snorted when I said it again. Seriously Mr. Stark this is embarrassing...

"Turn it off..." I said.

"I don't think that's a good idea I mean they're probably blocked for a reason," Ned said.

"C'mon man I don't need training wheels..." I got up and stood on top of my bed.

"I'm sick of him treating me like a kid all the time...it's not cool." I don't get why he doesn't let me prove to him that I can do a lot.

"But you are a Kid..." Ned said.

"Yeah, a kid who can stop a bus with his bare hands," I emphasized.

"Peter, I just don't think this is a great idea, what if this is illegal?"

"No please, this is my chance to prove myself...I can handle it...Ned c'mon," I said trying to convince him.

"I really don't think this is a good idea..." He said still not 100%.

"Guy in the chair..." I whispered.

"Don't do that..."

"Come on..." He sighed and then made two taps on his computer making the suit light up.

Once that was done I put on the suit covered up with a hoodie and a pair of jeans. I checked the hallway to make sure it was clear because I didn't want to run into any teachers (Especially Thea).

I turn back to Ned. "We have the glowy thingy as evidence keep it safe alright."

"Okay." He said before I checked the tracker and saw they were moving again.

"They're moving..."

"Be careful." I make my way out of the room when I run into...Liz.

"Hey, Liz..." Crap...

•••••

Emilia

Currently, I'm just roaming the hallways like some ghost because for some reason I had a feeling I should walk around. From afar I can hear the team's footsteps speeding down the hall.

My first guess is to the pool. When I got a look at them hurrying down I could see Peter and Liz speaking to one another as everyone passed by.

"I was going to study in the business center..." Liar.

"Peter you don't need to study, you're the smartest guy I've ever met." Barf...

"And besides a rebellious group activity before the competition is good for morale," Then continued talking about something about a Ted-talk, coaching book, the future, and then candy bars.

Long story short Peter did not tag along but instead pear he'd himself on the roof in his suit watching them have fun in the pool.
I phased to him as he stood up putting on his mask I hid in his shadow. He's finally gonna do something dumb.

1089 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.1K 26
A paralysed girl...smaller than teenagers her age...but a mind stronger than most adults...with a not so good family life and difficulties to face ea...
520K 15.5K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...
51.7K 1.5K 28
โœ…this story is completeโœ… ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ฐ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก...
101K 2.8K 20
After surviving the war that nearly destroyed the universe, Bucky and Natasha have time to get to know each other once more. Both have come a long wa...