[EIGHT]

««ѳѳѳѳ»»
8

"Okay, that went well

"Okay, that went well..." Saying the training room was destroyed would be the understatement of the year.

The mat was patterned in foot-shaped burnt marks, most of the ceiling lights were latching onto what was left of the wires, and the walls were finished off with a few dents. "Last time I've seen you make a mess this big you were in a high chair," Tony said to Mia who lay in the middle of it all.

She sighed sitting up with an annoyed look on her face. "I think a toddler's mess is incomparable to a mess like this."

"Friday—"

"Already contacting repairs boss..." As the siblings made their way out of the room Tony took the opportunity to ask."You okay?"

"I'm fine, why?" Mia asked.

"Well, usually only 15% of the training room is destroyed courtesy of Barton and Romanoff. But you on the other hand managed to beat their record—"

"Good to know." Before she could turn the corner Tony stopped her.

"Em, seriously is there something wrong?"

"No, I just..." She trailed off before soon coming up with "It's a bit frustrating you know. Being confined in one place for so long is doing a number on me,"

"You're bored?"

"Yes and as much as I love to spend time with—" She started but Tony cut her off.

"No no I get it, I completely get it—Not so fun now that—um okay, you know what? I'll let you handle any little task I have if that'll help..."

"Yes, that will help. Thanks." That was all Mia said before walking off leaving Tony in the hall on his own. "Good talk," Tony mumbled walking away as well.

•••••

Tony

Yeah, I'm doing something wrong here...

She practically called me boring, whether she meant it or used it as an excuse she still said it.

Now I'm doing what seems like the right thing and giving her space now. Reminiscing must be taking a bit on her even after the whole ordeal of getting her mind and memories back. So I guess it's about time she adjusts as it seems I've been coddling her in a way.

I guess I'll do much less of that, I won't think much of it no matter how offended I may get.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. give me something..."

"You'd want to take a look at this Boss," A video of no other than the Spiderling himself crawling around the city this past month appeared on the screen. I sighed as I saw him stopping a police car and flipping toward a bus. Consider that a sigh of relief...

"What am I gonna do with this kid?" I asked myself.

It was only a second before I was hit with a genius but risky idea. "F.R.I.D.A.Y. I just came up with a risky genius idea..."

It's time to get to work.

.....

Emilia

I'm on my hundredth teen movie.

I'm trying to emerge myself in the decades of pop culture I've missed out on. I swear if I see one more athletic student fall in love with a newly enrolled student I will stab the TV with its remote.

At the moment I'm watching these "horror" or "scary" movies. There are always certain people that fall over when the killer is behind them. They walk very slowly so I don't see why they can't get up.

These killers are sloppy as well, not saying I would do it better but I could.

"Emil!!—"

"lia, Tony..." Always butcher my name.

"There's something I need you to do Emi..." He said walking in.

"I'm busy..." He looked towards the screen and looked back at me with narrowed eyes.

"You're just watching Old scary movies—I've got something for you..." Now I am aware of what I said before that was an excuse to make him the topic was about me. I never—well I did but didn't think that he'd get something for me.

"I need you to watch someone for me..." Okay, this seems bigger than I thought...

"What?" The possibilities are endless...I've faced multiple scenarios from the other point of view—like the one causing danger to another.

700 words