The Y/N Multiverse(Real World...

By Williamjwb87

Just Like Last Time,Beings/Characters From Some Animes And A Young Man From The Real World Have Been Transpor... More

Everyone Here!
Prologue & The Kitchen Gun.
Battle Against EXE
(Y/n)'s Class Shenanigans
Miraculous & (Y/n),The Powerless Hero!
A New Arrival
An Early Christmas Gift
Mega Man Ultra Ep 1:The New Mega Man
Deadpool In Action And Will Is A Guardian
(Y/n) The Superstar Musician
Death Battle Apology
Shows That Will leave
(Y/n) (L/n):The Video Game!
Mistakes
Hellsing Abridged!
I need an Original Idea
Chicken Fight!!
The Elemental Dragon Mercenary
Will's Deceased Girlfriend/Bride
Will's Message
A New Arrival & A Family Reunion
Return Of the Male Reader Ships
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians Ep 3
Mysterious Person
Class Shenanigans Part 2
Return Of A Certain Somebody
(Y/n)'s Songs For The Girls.
Mr.(L/n) And His Fucked Up Class.
Oc Chapter,Family Of Gods?
Question Time,Boys!
Questions Answered
(L/n) Parents & Team Strq:Teen Years
Class Shenanigans 3
Kamen Rider Omni Arrival & Henshin
The Chaotic Classmates Funny Moments
Heisei Riders henshin part 1
Heisei Riders henshin part 2
Face Reveal
Oni Horn Arrival
Baby Wyatt Is Finally Born!
Funny Moments Of (T/n) As Tatsumi
Break
Return By Death in Action and Explanation
More Questions Answered
Soul Synchro episode 2
(Y/n) And His Soft side
death Battle!!!
The Return Of Memes
Actor au
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 4
Masked Singer
Warp Dolls
Game On!
Break,New Rooms And Will's Past
How (Y/n) Met...
Will Background
Smg4 Cast Arrives And Trio Transform
Comic Book
☠️Killing Game Finale☠️
Kamen Rider Deku Episode 1
(Y/n) & (T/n)
New Views
Will and recruits
Oh My God!This Is AMAZING!
the Good of the Omniverse
Akame Ga Kill:The dream Theory
Smg4:New brothers
Will's lost Memories
Serious Smg4 Anime:Trailer
TAG Trailer
Powers For (Y/n)!
Break Time
before The Theater
ROAST EM!
devilartemis Duel and Interactive
interactive Choice#1:Spare Simara
interactive Choice#2:Destroy Simara
SAY WHAT?!
Fanart Request
Mojo Hero Funny Moments!
Grand Finalé!Goodbye For Now.

Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 5

873 10 155
By Williamjwb87

Will:Hey,Everyone!Guess What?!

(Y/n):Will,What about your sister?

Will:I put her in the healing area but more Importantly,Episode Five Of Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians!

Everyone:Seriously?!

(Y/n):Oh man,It's felt like Forever.

Katsuki:Well,Don't Just Stand There,Play It!

Will:Fine and Go Fuck Yourselves.

The screen opens up with the Classic Narration as it Showed People Being Attacked By Saiku's Monsters across the Multiverse And Space time continuum.

Narrator:Long Ago,The Ruler Of the Dark Dimension saiku Found The Humanity Core,The Essence of Good And Hope And Tried to Claim it For Himself.

The 5 Animalistic Guardians Of the Dimensions And Timelines Are Shown Giving Up their Energy to Send Saiku back to where he belongs but in Turn,Losing their Bodies.

Narrator:But The Dimension Guardians Sacrificed Themselves To Protect The Balance and keep the dimensions Safe from The Monster,saiku.

Narrator:Years later,Saiku returns with His Soldiers and Army Of Galacti-bots To find The energy and claim it for himself.

Narrator:Only ONE Team Of heroes can stop Him. 

You and The Others Are Shown Running Towards Something Or Someone As you Step up And Say This.

(Y/n):It's Morphing Time!

It Shown them Morphing As The Narrator Introduces Them As.... 

Narrator:They are The Power Rangers Timeline Guardians!

It Cuts to Saiku's lair and Like before,The Inside of it Is a Dark Area And It's Screams Evil As Dark Spirit Like Energy waves Fly Around In it as It showed saiku speaking to one of his best soldiers.

Saiku:So,Mazoku Tell me why you wish to duel the red ranger?

Mazoku was a Monster who resembled a Nightmare In the Real World and It appears That he Wields A Black Sword,Possibly one of Darkness.

(Y/n):Dear God!

Issei:Talk About Ugly.

(Bf/n):You mean like you?

Mazoku:As i said,he interests me and I Must Duel him to test His Strength and See if He's a Worthy foe but with his team in the way,It will not be possible.

Saiku:Don't Worry,I already have something to deal with those four.

A Monster came out with a cape and A card deck in hand and He resembles A Card game itself.

??:I'm Here,Master.

Saiku:TrapCard Will Capture the Other rangers and You duel The Red Ranger but once You Had your Fun,I want the two of you to Destroy All Five Of Them!

Yaomomo:Trap us In Cards?

(Y/n):Leaving Me to fight them by myself.

Smg4:Good Luck....Cause you're gonna need it.

Our Five heroes are shown Relaxing in a lunch Bar at a mall from The Real World and Taking A Break from training.

All might:True as It's always important to Remember that as heroes,while training is Good to help you get Stronger,It isn't wrong to take a Break here and there.

As The Five were eating their lunch,The episode name arrived and that name is....

'Duel of disasters'

Circuit:I don't get it.

Will:It's a play on words since mazoku wants to duel (Y/n) and that would also be dangerous.

Goku:But how?It's.....just a duel.

Will:

The episode continued on with (Y/n) decided to say this After Seeing Yaomomo Eating a Super 3-Way and 9 Coneys.

(Y/n):Wow,Momo,so i'm guessing You Always been a Heavy eater,Due to your Quirk.

momo:Yes as You already know,I can Create almost Any Inorganic item  as Long as I understand it's molecular structure but It Requires Fat cells to do so and besides,With my hero training and Our Ranger duties,It isn't exactly easy to train My Quirk In terms of Creating as Much.

Mondo Looks at Yaomomo While Holding His burger.

Mondo:..........i think he meant your figure.

Momo:Oh,That!.......yeah,That's just Natural.

At that,all Small Chested Or Flat chested girls look at their Own chest Before Feeling Inadequate except koneko.

Koneko looked at her Chest with a deadpan look before looking back up.

Arthur:That's.....NOT Natural.

(Y/n):Especially By My World's Standards.

Suddenly,Our heroes heard the Sound of people Screaming and Looked as they saw Galacti-Bots Attacking as People are Running for Safety.

Mondo:That's not Good.

(Y/n):Let's Ranger Up.

The Five Run Towards The Galacti-Bots and Insta-Morph into their Ranger Forms.

Annabelle:BEAT THEIR ASSES!

They punch and Kick the Galacti-Bots Away as (Y/n) Spin kicks a group away causing them to explode,Arthur Punches two away as Mondo And Yaomomo Double kick A Group,While Koneko.......Literally Threw One of them into A Group.

Akko:Their pretty good.

Jaune:But.....Where's The Monster?

Natsu:Wait,Aw Crap!They're Done For!

The Five Regroup as well as De-Morph and wonder why It was only Galacti-Bots that attacked this time,Blissfully unaware of the Fact that Mazoku and Trapcard.

Trapcard:Time To Seal the Deal!

He Throws Four Cards At Koneko and Mondo as well as Arthur and Momo causing them To become Trapped within the Cards as (Y/n) Looked Shocked At what Happened.

Lucy:They're Cards?!

N.G:That Makes No Sense.

(Y/n):Guys,What's Going?

Arthur:We were About to ask You That!

Momo Tries To Push Or Pull the Card And get out but....

Momo:We....Can't.....Get....Out!

Koneko:You gotta get us out of here!

Mondo:Yeah,So we Can Make Whoever Did that Pay!

(Y/n) was about to respond But before he could,He had to Dodge an attack from somewhere and turn to see two monsters and Realizes one of them Must of did this.

(Y/n):So.....It was You Two!Why?

Mazoku:My Name Is Mazoku and Simply Because you interest me,Red Ranger,So we Shall duel but to keep Your Team From Interfering,It Was all TrapCard's work.

Trapcard:Guilty as Charged.

(Y/n) Grits his Teeth as he Says his next line with annoyance.

(Y/n):More like You were Just to Afraid to Take All Five of Us on but I guess i got no Choice!

(S/n):Good luck,Little brother.

(Y/n):Yeah.....I'm Gonna Need it.

He pulls out his Morpher and Insta-Morphs as well as charge at Mazoku who Pulls his sword Out and Readies his Attack.

Mazoku:Shadow Saber Slash!

He sends an energy wave of darkness towards (Y/n) But he uses his Dragon lance to not only block but reflect it and use his own attack by first,jumping and Shouting

(Y/n):Dragon Burst Strike!

He Spins in the Air until he Bursts Into Flames and Charges at His Opponent as (Y/n) Slowly Takes The Form Of A Dragon that Bites Down on Mazoku and trapcard causing them To be sent flying and the others to be sent free.

Momo:Yes!

Mondo:Oh yeah!

Arthur:Freedom!

Koneko:He's dead

4:We're Free!

Mazoku Saw the 5 were Together again and Wasn't happy.

Mazoku:No!this Wasn't Supposed to Happen!It was Supposed to be One on One,Your Teammates Can't get in the way!

(Y/n) Took the lead and said this to the monster.

(Y/n):You just don't get it,Do you?on our Own,We're Strong but Together....We're Unbeatable!

(Y/n):Hell yeah.

Mazoku:Pathetic!You're Not worth my Time after All!Deal with them,TrapCard.

Mazoku Leaves As TrapCard tells him he Will.

TrapCard:Oh Boy!This is It!It's Dealing Time.

Koneko:No,That's not what time it is.

(Y/n):It's Morphing Time!Ready?

5:Ready!Dimensionizers,Activate!

The five lift their Morphers up in the Air as A Glow Matching Their Color Covers Their Body And Their eyes Are closed And once their Entire Bodies Are covered,their Eyes open to reveal a darker shade of their Colors as their heads changes into Their Ranger Helmets with their Guardian Symbols And Home Symbols On their Bodies and with that Their Morph Is Complete.

Walker:Kill Him!

With their Morph Complete,They Charge At Trapcard who attacks but he Can fight.

Trapcard:Sealing isn't the Only Thing i can do.

Trapcard's hands Glow and he pushes them foward causing a beam to Come Forth and Nearly hit them but they Dodge.

(Y/n):Let's End this.

The rangers Pull Out Their Weapons And Put Them Together To Form Their...

All 5:Omega Guardian Striker

They Charge The Cannon As It Begins To Glow And Look Ready to Explode Until This..

All 5:Omega Guardian Striker Final Attack!

They Fire The Cannon And It Hits Fast Track causing him to Explode As he Falls To the Ground Exploding again.

Trapcard:Not Fair!!!!!!!!!

Back In the Dark Dimension,seeing another of his monsters has failed,Saiku Demands Manic To activate it again.

Saiku:FIRE THE HUMONGANIZER!

the Humonganizer Is Fired As We Cut Back To the Rangers And the Remnants of TrapCard Until TrapCard Is Humonganized.

TrapCard:Hey,Rangers!Get Ready for My Big Win!

The Five Dodge his Feet as they Knew what they need.

Everyone(Who knew):The Megazord!

5:Spirit zords Unite!

The Zords Jump In the Air And The  Megazord Transformation Begins Where The Dragon Zord Folds His Arms In And His Legs Go Out A Little As The Eagle Zord And Wolf Zord Attach To the Arms As hands come Out Their Mouths While Nekomata Zord And Charger Zord bend in And Become Like Legs As Well As Attach To The Lower Half Of The Dragon But To Complete it,the Dragon Becomes a Body as The Dragon Head Opens Up to reveal A Megazord Head and Now,The Megazord Is Complete.

All 5:Spirit Guardian Megazord!Ready!

TrapCard:Bring It On!

The Megazord Charges at TrapCard but he Saw This coming and Blocked Every possible movement for them.

(Y/n):Uh Oh.

Momo:We're Trapped,again!

Koneko:What do we do?

(Y/n) had an idea and he told the team.

(Y/n):Start Spinning.

Other 4:Huh?

(Y/n):Trust Me on this.

The Five Start Spinning In a Circle and The Megazord Did the Same Causing TrapCard To Get Dizzy And Lose His Grip as well as fall.

Trapcard(Dizzy):Is the Ride Over?

(Y/n):It's about to be,TrapCard!Begin Final Attack!

(Y/n) Summons A Katana With A Dragon appearance while the Megazord Got his Own katana.

All 5:Spirit Guardian Megazord!Spirit Slash!Final Attack!

The other 4 Slashed with their Leader Causing the Megazord to Do slash with his Weapon Against His Opponent Which Made Electric Sparks Come Off him.

Smg4:Nice.

Trapcard:I Guess I Played The Last Deeeeck!

He Fell Down And As he did,He Exploded Right As The Megazord Was Looking Away From it. 

(Y/n):Rangers,That's a win for the Guardians.

It cuts to the Rangers Relaxing in the base after their Hard work but something Happened As Nix Notified them.

Nix:Rangers,You Might Wanna see this.

The Five Teens Go and See what Nix wanted them to look at and Find The News and on It was (Y/n)'s Dragon Zord.

Rias:what's That zord doing there for?

Nix:The Dragon Zord Suddenly Went off The Grid And Just Came Back but it Landed right in (Y/n)'s World And Right in the Middle of his Hometown.

Everyone:Oh no.

The group looks At The T.V as They All wait to see what happens.

Reporter(On T.V):I Am Not Making This up as a REAL ZORD Is here and in front of everyone but how....Wait!

The reporter on T.V Stopped as the Zord Opened up and everyone wanted to see what would come out...Especially The Rangers.

But what came Out was what no one expected.....

Subaru:What?What is it?!

Goku:Yeah,Enough with the Suspense.

It was a figure Covered in Gold armor with some Silver Highlights and Shoulder pads that Pushed Out to look like Blades,his Helmet was Shaped like that of a Bird's and even had What looked to be Phoenix Feathers on the back of his Helmet as well as the Symbol of the Storm but his belt and Morpher...his Belt looked to be made of Pure titanium as his Morpher looked to be made of Crystals.

Everyone:THE GOLD RANGER?!

Momonga:So He's here at Last,Huh?

(Y/n):Sweet.

Reporter(On T.V):A gold power Ranger?

The Rangers Look at The TV Surprised and Puzzled.

Koneko:A Gold Ranger?

Mondo:Who the hell is That?

Arthur:i'm Sure there's a better Question.....

Momo:And That's is He friend or Foe?

(Y/n) Looks at the TV before Saying This.

(Y/n):We May not know the answers of any of those questions but we do know one thing and that whoever he is.......He's the one who bonded with the Gold Guardian spirit.

Nix and the Rangers Look at each other hoping to find the gold Ranger and Hope he's Ally.

Will:That's All.

Smg4:Wait But It's A Cliffhanger.

Will:I know,That's how it is.

Everyone:WHY ARE THINGS ALWAYS LIKE THIS WITH YOU?!

Shalltear:I mean,SERIOUSLY?!

Will:It's how i am,Now i gotta Go See....

??:Who are you.....and where am i?

Everyone turns to see chiyo wide and Awake,Kūsho and Avalyn go to their Daughter and explain where they and who they are but......

Chiyo:NO!YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL YOURSELVES "MY PARENTS" AFTER YOU ABANDONED ME,WHEN I WAS JUST A F*CKING BABY!

Will and the viewers:'Talk about déjà vu'

The two tried calming her down but it didn't work,So Will smacked her and that caused her to look at will with anger,Though the tears didn't exactly make intimidating.

Chiyo:What was that For?

Will:I wanted you to shut up,I get how you feel but it's pointless to whine and Cry,So Shut up and make Up,So i don't have to see My Sister Cry!

Chiyo was about to reply except remembered he called her "His sister" and Asked him what he meant.

Will:To put in blunt terms,I'm Your Brother and When Those two returned to being places,We Aged up but we were Separated.

Chiyo looked at will and Realized he does seem similar to her and Realized he's telling the truth,They're brother and sister,She proceeds to Hug to which surprised Will.

Chiyo:Brother.

Will was Surprised but smiled and hugged back.

Will:Sister.

Baby Wyatt laughs And Says His First Official Word while looking At Will.

Baby Wyatt:DADA!

Everyone looked shocked at Baby Wyatt's first Word but None more than Will himself While Echo is smiling as will remained shocked Which turns to A big Teary Smile With tears as he picks Up his Son.

Will:Yes,Wyatt!I'm dada.

Baby wyatt:Dada!Dada!

Echo approaches Her baby and simply does this.

Echo(Baby talking):Wyatt,Say 'mama',Come on,Say 'Mama'

Baby Wyatt looked at echo and Called her exactly what she is and what she asked.

Baby wyatt:MAMA!

The Two Look At their Baby boy with Happy and teary smiles until......

Baby Wyatt:BITCH!

The two immediately and glare at their Mortal Viewers as They Swear The Most out Of Everyone Especially Bakugou.

(Y/n):Uh....Will-

Will & Echo:YOU'RE DEAD

Everyone(Except Will and family):*Screams*

Baby Wyatt:*Baby Laugh*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...
9.6K 177 9
Normal teenager Y/N L/N like every other Isekai character, loves Anime, games and stuff like that. One rainy fateful day he lost piece of his life an...
4.6K 115 11
*Just To clarify,This book is Basically the first Three Real world Reader books Crammed into One with some minor edits and adding some things but No...
3.9K 188 14
This story is about our hero going to another world and his main objective is to hunt otsutsuki. He will be sent to dxd world. There will be some sur...